Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

United States

#784849 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
You make it seem so incredibly easy, RETARD!
I don't believe you.
You smell like a pusscceee.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784850 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy, smart people already know about the fraud and liar that Obama is.
It is called research, and all indicates bad news for Obama.
Are you ready for the big heave ho a comin on November 6th, 2012?
"Research" that begins with Brietbart and ends with RedState, because smart sheeple know those are the best sources of objective facts.
fred

Milford, CT

#784851 Oct 26, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Segretti, Chapin, Cheney, Rove, Atwater, Eskew, Marchant and Bauer, Donehue, Sproul, Shealy, McGee, Raymond, Tobin,...
Now what were you saying about thugs and dirty tricks?
ObaMugabe lives large while America suffers

BUT OF COURSE: Spending At State Dinners Soars Under Obama.

President Obama has spent far more lavishly on White House state dinners than previous chief executives, including nearly $1 million on a 2010 dinner for Mexico’s president, according to documents obtained by The Washington Examiner. Presidents have long used formal dinners to court foreign heads of state and to dish out fine food and wine to reward political, financial and show business celebrities and supporters.

But current and former government officials said the documents obtained by The Examiner point to an unprecedented upsurge in White House spending on such events.

The Obama extravaganza two years ago for Mexican President Felipe Calderon, which included a performance by pop star Beyonce, cost $969,793, or more than $4,700 per attendee, the documents show.

The Calderon dinner was held on the South Lawn in a massive tent adorned with decorated walls, hanging chandeliers, carpeting and a stage for Beyonce’s performance.

The dinner for the prime minister of India — which was famously crashed by Virginia couple Michaele and Tareq Salahi — cost nearly half a million dollars. Dinners for Chinese Premier Hu Jintao and British Prime Minister David Cameron were of the same level of extravagance.

A knowledgeable government official who made the documents available to The Examiner said the extravagant spending seemed unfair with so many Americans out of work.
Jane Says

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

#784852 Oct 26, 2012
Hello? I am Jane Says. I am a good girl who listens to her parents and would never, never consider marriage under any circumstances (how am I doing, incidentally?)
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784853 Oct 26, 2012
bye bye wrote:
it`s time for the big O to start packing.
His days are numbered.
Obama gone January 20th, 2013, if not before, due to ineligibility.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784854 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you think Bozo, that program has been in place for many years__don't like it__write your congressman a letter. And while your at it mention the huge wastes that meals and wheels and the council on aging have become.
Tell that to this voter-

Florida

United States

#784855 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady!
That's pretty evident by your foul mouth, girlfriend.
Jane Says

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

#784856 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
Yes, yes, we understand. "Asking" is the same as "telling" in many rural parts of the great United States. Are you allowed to beat her if she doesn't comply as we are here? Women can be most disagreeable. I, too, had assumed you were female and therefore obliged to a man somewhere but I see you have cut out the middle-man.
Florida

United States

#784857 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
OBama just keeps lying and really doesn't care if it is widely known he is. Continues PP gives mammograms myth on Late Night appearance.

Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Finally a fellow tea bagger.
Lets cross swords, dude.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784858 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots don't realize they're admitting defeat by, and frustration with, those whose names they steal.
If they hi-jack your moniker, they admire you, but just can't tell you.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, only flattery gets them no where, kind of like the Democratic agenda.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784859 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
"if I ask her too"??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, but I do believe you're more Indiana than Louisville. How's that mall cop gig workin' for ya'?
American

United States

#784860 Oct 26, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Barack- Obama-our-best-President
Penis

United States

#784861 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
Liar. You haven't had me since your brother fed me to you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784862 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots don't realize they're admitting defeat by, and frustration with, those whose names they steal.
it is kind of like as our embassy and flag smoldered and four Americans were slaughtered in a terrorist attack on Sept 11, the main topic on Air Force One as Obama headed to Vegas, was Big Bird.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#784863 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Oh, yes, yes, I see what you are doing. This is a new idea and I would very much like to try it...
You really are a sorry wierdo.

What you still think is funny, was boring after about the third time you did it, loser.

Now everyone is just ignoring you.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784864 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Mormon Church under any of it's names does not appear on Forbes list of religious charities, It should appear__but it "does not" appear.
Tithing is one thing__donating to a religious charity that invests in ones own company is a very questionable practice.
Mitt's finances have always been kinky__he's a professional angle shooter.
You do exactly no homework yet expect to be taken seriously.
of course, if you're Plugs Biden, you donate less to charity, including your church, than the average senior citizen living on Social Security.....

you Obamabot mutts make me puke....
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784865 Oct 26, 2012
Heartbreaking news of Seals last hours realizing government refused to help them in Benghazi.
fred

Milford, CT

#784866 Oct 26, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Segretti, Chapin, Cheney, Rove, Atwater, Eskew, Marchant and Bauer, Donehue, Sproul, Shealy, McGee, Raymond, Tobin,...
Now what were you saying about thugs and dirty tricks?
The Kenyan as he sees himself...

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content...
Jimmy

United States

#784867 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>His days are numbered.
Obama gone January 20th, 2013, if not before, due to ineligibility.
An intellectual birther.
I heard all lady birthers like you secretly wanna swallow Obamas semen.
Every sperm is sacred.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784868 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Hello? I am Jane Says. I am a good girl who listens to her parents and would never, never consider marriage under any circumstances (how am I doing, incidentally?)
hmmm... another Democrat posting from Djatinegara, Indonesia

you a relative of Obama? if so, i thought you were all living in section 8 housing in Massachusetts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 26 min NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min Global Lukewarming 68,461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Lolocaust 49,750
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ted Williams 46,551
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 612
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE