Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,241 - 727,260 of 1,083,678 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mass grave forensic statistics do not include the average number of bullets used per execution victim. This lack of useful information may explain why the death squad elements in the United States Government continue to order more ammunition. They are not certain how many rounds per person it will take to execute everyone they intend to make disappear.

One additional noteworthy pattern is that people in mass graves who were not restrained in some manner were shot in the hips or feet to keep them from running.

Identify Torture and Death Squads by Their Recruitment and Training

1. Screening of death and torture squad members is based upon physical strength and animosity toward specific political, religious or other beliefs, ethnic groups or other social distinctions (depending upon the population targeted for torture or mass execution).

2. They are offered the distinction of being drafted or recruited into “elite” units that require them to torture or execute prisoners or “detainees.”

3. They must demonstrate the ability to never discuss what the torture or execution squad does.

4. Loyalty is also tested by requiring them to snitch on other torture or death squad members who do not follow rules or orders.

5. They must demonstrate aggression toward targeted groups, individuals, and detainees.

6. They follow orders without question.

7. Training involves treatment that binds squad members to command authority:

(a) Trainees are physically and psychologically abused while being told how fortunate they are to be members of the unit (physical and psychological abuse of torture squad members will include the tortures they will be expected to apply to torture victims);

(b) They are kept in a constant state of fatigue and prevented from relieving themselves for long periods of time to keep them from thinking clearly;

(c) Trainees are required to swear allegiance to some physical symbol of unit or government authority;

(d) Trainees are told they will have protected special powers or authority over their fellow citizens;

(e) They are told their actions will never be questioned; (Anyone familiar with the trials of death and torture squad members in Argentina, Greece, and other places should know that is a falsehood. It may take years, but their crimes are documented and they are held accountable. In the case of the Greek military junta that held power from April 21, 1967 to July 23, 1974, the first torture related trials began in August 1975.)

(f) Trainees are told that if they show mercy to anyone ordered tortured or executed, they will take that person’s place;

(g) A special in-house language is used with code words and euphemisms for various types of torture, nicknames for victims to dehumanize them, nicknames for unit members to conceal identities, and classifying nonmembers as “outside world”;

(h) Frequent “training classes” are held depicting the target population as dangerous, criminal, conspirators, traitors, terrorists or other undesirable labels;

(I) Torturers are desensitized to pain and learn the torture techniques from the physical and psychological abuse incorporated into their training; and

(j) Successful torturers are given specific rewards for each confession or each desired piece of information obtained.
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Sniff my finger!

Jane got a tuna casserole growing under the bush.
Angelgirl1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>It's better where you came from go home leave this to AMERICANS
I am an American...so WTF r u talking about...?
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Oh, I get it, you all pretend to be someone else, is that it?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
you can tell who the real poster is by what is posted.
Carol and I think Obama is a failure and a disgrace as president. Although, if you met him at a barbeque, you'd probably think he's a nice guy as long as he wasn't with Wright or Ayers.
Carol and i don't post disgusting nonsense, democrats who support obama do.
easily differentiated.
right vs wrong
good vs evil
Exactly Jane. It's easy to tell because the fake Jane is an idiot.

The libs really are eveil little nobodys.

Fake Jane is nothing but an imp.
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
I think Obama is a failure but I'd let him stick his penis in my husbands butt.
Hahahahahahahahah
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>We have heard the O'bama bull-oney before...all of it.
http://thehayride.com/2012/09/maybe-the-best-...
The candy man can.
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

It's so easy to be topix king.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between who you are dem and who you want to be is what you do loser, you sucking Florida's...dick.......
-
It's the culture
What a pity (as felt only by a real love-your-neighbor, feed-the-poor, organize-your-community, R'Money-is-rooted-in- all-evil Christian) that flo-DUH has no dick except Morris and Cheney but clearly IS one.(Don't you just love Peter Johnson, Jr., as an extremely appropriately named expert on all things dickish?) Need some help for the illiterate in comma usage? Write for free info.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
So I see my daughter sleeping.
I remember she is legal now so I decide to impregnate her with my satan semen.
Her rosebud shines from the glare of the light on my helmet.
First a finger.
Swoosh
Then two
Swooshy
Next thing I know my watch is gone.
Man, that is despicable, but funny nonetheless.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>this is the real jane says replying to the fake florida who posted this disgusting nonsense.
another example of lack of class and morals--of course posted by a democrat and obama supporter.
It's clearly one of the idiots from Chicago.

They f**ked up the other night by forgetting to change to their anonymous proxy before posting a "fake Carol".
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Angelgirl1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am an American...so WTF r u talking about...?
What's your bra size?
Wearing panties?
Are you a three input girl, Snooki?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

If you are wondering what kind of mind and reasoning produces death squads and torture squads, there are revealing quotes from administrations which actually created them.

Former Argentine Dictator Jorge Rafael Videla is quoted in a Daily Mail article by Leon Watson as providing the rationale for “disappearing” perceived enemies of the status quo:

‘In every war people are crippled, killed and disappeared, their whereabouts unknown, that is a fact,’ Videla said in an interview broadcast on local television.

‘Let’s say there were 7,000 or 8,000 people who needed to die to win the war against subversion,’ newspaper La Nacion quoted Videla as saying in a new book ‘Final Mandate,’ by journalist Ceferino Reato, based on a series of interviews with Videla.

‘There was no other solution,’ La Nacion reported Videla as saying.‘We were agreed that was the price to win the war against subversion and that we needed it not to be evident so that society didn’t notice.’

‘For that reason, to avoid provoking protests inside and outside the country, it was decided that those people disappear. Each disappearance can certainly be understood as the cover-up of a death.’
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Bushphones, which would be more accurate. I would keep the progam but limit it to it's intended purpose: for emergency use only.
Obamaphones should be able to reach 9-1-1 only....not drug dealers....

and there should be strict income guidelines....
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I read back and, indeed, carol does appear to be a reformed ho. If she can do it any one of you can... I'm paraphrasing here.. It's often that way, the Pastor - former head of the Manchester chapter of Hell's Angels, the lady playing the organ, who used to be... well, the lady playing the organ... if you want to find the vilest scum on the planet just go to church. I think I've just had another epiphany...
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Oh, I get it, you all pretend to be someone else, is that it?
They are sick
I'm winning this bitch.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That started under Reagan? Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeze, where's the mental competency based voter testing?
the program was intended for emergency service only....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in Esquire that the White House didn’t like about Bush’s former communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House’s displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn’t fully comprehend — but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.

The aide said that guys like me were ”in what we call the reality-based community,” which he defined as people who ”believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.” I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off.”That’s not the way the world really works anymore,” he continued.”We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”

These “history’s actors,” and their fellow custom fabricated reality pimps and bimbos, are the individuals responsible for getting us to where we are today. A place historian Michael Wood compares to events and individuals responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire.

Despite expectations and pretensions to the contrary, you should note that the history of death squads indicates it is not strong governments that produce them, but weak, ineffective governments which cannot solve contemporary problems.
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
It's so easy to be topix king.
Did I fcuking tell you or what?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama Admin Details Nov. 28 GOM Lease Sale

http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121624/...

Look for Petrobras to use that 2 billion dollars of our money Obama gave them to bid against American oil companies.
Meanwhile, Brasil hasn't given any American oil company money to buy leases in Brasil.

I'd say the government in Brasil is a lot smarter than what we've got here.

Stop the Three Stooges act running our government.

ABO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min andet1987 4,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,131
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 2 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••