Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784961 Oct 26, 2012
The White House is refusing to say when Obama knew about the terrorist attack in BenGhazi.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#784962 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rapepublican Party is the party of misogynistic religious fanatics hellbent on raping, demeaning, destroying women.
The Rapepublican Taliban.
Lily are you losing it? How would you take it if someone said black men are deviant criminals that hate all white people and are bloodsuckers on society? You may think your hatred is justified but it isn't.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784963 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit begging to be raped.
Nobody is interested you fat azz bitch.
You pathetic walabes take pride in your ignorance. Leosnotta and Lily are ready and waiting with open legs for you to dive between, and your little dog too for that matter!
carol

Orlando, FL

#784964 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is running and ducking the press regarding the pro rape candidates he is endorsing.
Vote for Mitt and you vote for rape farms. Women won't stand for this bullshit.
You're losing it.

If Obama had to run from every weird thing every Democrat has ever said, he'd be halfway across the world by now.

His cheerleaders just try and make sure we don't hear about it.

A human life is still a human life. His wording was completely wrong, but it's HIS opinion.

It's not Romney's. It's not mine. And it's not the majority of conservatives' and moderates' either.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784965 Oct 26, 2012
wannabes!
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#784966 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
The Benghazi disaster is an eery replay of the hostage rescue in Iran. Both episodes are an example of the epic failure of the president.
The Rape Party seems to have problems with the Senate take over

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#784967 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tenets of humanitarian aid define LDS Charities:
1) One hundred percent of every dollar donated is used to help those in need without regard to race, religion, or ethnic origin
2) LDS Charities helps people attain self-sufficiency so they can be self-reliant long after LDS Charities departs.
In 2011, help was provided to more than 2 million people in 132 countries.
Currently [LDS] receives donations for:
Humanitarian Aid Fund
Clean Water
Wheelchairs
Neonatal Resuscitation Training
Vision Care
Food Production & Nutrition
You're an idiot.($1 to PDupont)
The KKK does charity work too.

So.

Among the LDS assets (over 30 billion - poor babies!) is Agservices, the largest producer of nuts in the United States. Now you know how we got Harry Reid & Mitt Romney.

Is the LDS a cult? Ask Billy Graham. It was on his website for years.

Ask any of the religious right until they got stuck with Romney.

I find it funnier than sh*t that people who can't seem to believe in global; warming & evolution, believe entities from another planet came here & changed Christianity.

Personally I don't care what religion or cult Romney belongs to. I just know this: Mitt Romney is a left leaning moderate. He has been lying top the right for 6 years.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784968 Oct 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You really are nuckin' futs.
LOL
as i posted yesterday, for Lily a post without the word "rape" is like a day without sunshine. but the word is a real time saver after having to type "vaginal probe" in every one of her posts.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784969 Oct 26, 2012
Lilybitch is on a crying jag at the moment ...

LOL

<She really has slipped a few cogs.>
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784970 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot! They were on a rescue mission; they're are lots of them and they do lots of them. "Of the 30 Americans killed, there were 22 Navy SEALs, three Air Force combat controllers and a dog handler, his dog and four crew members, a current U.S. official and a former U.S. official said on condition of anonymity because military officials were still notifying the families of the dead.
Most of the SEALs belonged to the same elite unit that killed Osama bin Laden, although they were not the same people who participated in the May raid into Pakistan that killed the al-Qaeda leader."
Strange Seal Team 6 was specifically targeted is your claim?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784971 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't amazing how the Left loves doubling down on DUMB comments.
lily, forgets majority of Americans are NOT non-thinking Media Matters, Talking Memo, Think Progress brain dead parrots.
Your claims looks desperate and well ...brain dead. Only LOONs would believe anyone is supporting rape.
Be careful, the Left as you call it is not a united front as we are. They are a polyglot of every misfit, anarchist, and muslim psychopath and just when you think you've dealt with one of them three others pop up like Whack-A-Mole.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784972 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
The White House is refusing to say when Obama knew about the terrorist attack in BenGhazi.
Watergate and Benghazigate are on the same timeline ... election year - media silent - president wins - scandal breaks - impeachment looms - president steps aboard chopper and waves bye-bye ...

One difference: Nobody died at Watergate.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#784973 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic walabes take pride in your ignorance. Leosnotta and Lily are ready and waiting with open legs for you to dive between, and your little dog too for that matter!
cute and desperate?
attack people when Gov. Romney is on both sides of each issue
so which Romney will you end up with?
Romney is pro choice and pro life
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784974 Oct 26, 2012
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT THIS INSTANT!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784975 Oct 26, 2012
Obama campaign team spent more time concocting a story about a Muhammed video to cover their asses than protecting Amb. Stevens in Benghazi.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784976 Oct 26, 2012
Just to let you know how bad crime is now in this city, someone stole MY yardsigns, and I don't have a yard.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784977 Oct 26, 2012
I was raped once. Ok, twice. It was horrible and for you people to keep bringing it up is horribly painful for me.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784978 Oct 26, 2012
CIA command told the CIA operators at the Annex twice to stand down rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 pm.

They ignored and went to rescue those at the consulate.
carol

Orlando, FL

#784980 Oct 26, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, Homer always gets his facts twisted. Take today for example. Friday is casual day and Homer comes in wearing a new pair of Levis, an Obama t-shirt and a pair of nike running shoes made with child labor in china, go figure. Anyway, I want to ignore his obnoxious t-shirt so I say “hey nice pants”. He tells me that his grandfather told him that the key to longevity is good jeans. All I could do was say un-huh.
Well, I guess as long as he wasn't wearing the same "mom jeans" Obama likes to wear, he can believe his Levis will provide him longevity. It's harmless. Besides, his grandfather told him that. It would be disrespectful to correct him.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784981 Oct 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Watergate and Benghazigate are on the same timeline ... election year - media silent - president wins - scandal breaks - impeachment looms - president steps aboard chopper and waves bye-bye ...
One difference: Nobody died at Watergate.
The "President" did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,922
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 182,216
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 34 min L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 34 min ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance