Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276935 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785157 Oct 26, 2012
What's with the left's obsession with pushing the falsehood that Planned Parenthood provides mammograms?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785158 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you constructing a sentence.
Wow! You wrote a sentence longer than four words.

Go get a real job loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#785159 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as creepy as the person is supporting. Nothing makes someone look RADICAL as fantasy trips trying to make your opponent look like one.
So you and I have come full circle?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#785160 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The mormons view women as babymakers. Single women are dismissed.
All women should be married and subservient to their husbands. There were no women or minorities at Bain.
Mitt did not denounce Mourdock or Akin. Therefore, he is in agreement with the rapists.
This is a diversionary tactic...keeps you from talking about the economy and the Benghazi death fiasco.
dem

United States

#785161 Oct 26, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect she was. We know Obama's father was a womanizing drunk, even killed himself while driving drunk. No wonder OBAMA IS SO FLOCKED UP.
Get on the judge its you fkn moron.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#785162 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that -concentrate
Sorry that should have been in the form of a rhetorical question:

So to Republicans a small amount of rape is acceptable provided the economy is good?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785163 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's one of the BAD blacks.
Not a good one like Herman Cain that actually attacked women.
Race card? Didn't you get the memo, dolt?

It's Big Bird now.
dem

United States

#785164 Oct 26, 2012
Bill wrote:
EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUEDÂ…
Teddy Roosevelt 3
Others to FDR NONE
FDR 11 in 16 years
Truman 5 in 7 years
Ike 2 in 8 years
Kennedy 4 in 3 years
LBJ 4 in 5 years
Nixon 1 in 6 years
Ford 3 in 2 years
Carter 3 in 4 years
Reagan 5 in 8 years
Bush 3 in 4 years
Clinton 15 in 8 years
George W. Bush 62 in 8 years
Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!


Subject: Executive Orders ... where's the media? If you don't get the implications, you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

923 Executive Orders in 40 Months
During my lifetime, all Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.
When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in office, people thought there was something amiss WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM?
YES, THERE IS A REASON.
IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND
THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of
Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH???

DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?
__________

Not really surprising that he appointed "Czars" to be in charge of everything.
Emperor Obama?
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!
Remember what he told Russia 's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".
THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!
What did Congress do in those 40 months?(The House - considerable. The Senate
-nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A
whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now
look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
transportation and control of highways and seaports.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power,
gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and
farms.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work
brigades under government supervision.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education
and welfare functions.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the of all persons. Postmaster General to
operate a national registration -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to
take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland
waterways and public storage facilities.
Fk off imbecile

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#785165 Oct 26, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures a commie punk like you would laugh at such a matter.
There were all kinds of resources and even lasers honed in on the terrorist mortor positions, yet the slime (Obama for sure) at the White House said stand down.
His chain of command broke down and his orders were ignored by people on the ground who went in to help anyways, regardless of Obama's order.
People died because of the punk Obama's incompetence before and during this 7 hour attack. Now the Teleprompter Stooge is lying, claiming ignorance. Bull$hit.
Go ahead and laugh you anti-American retard.
I was laughing at you people repeating Rush Limbaugh., jackass.

You are the one defending Al Qaeda leadership.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785166 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup' chimp ?
Missing Link?

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#785168 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they should set up special rapist baby funds that will pay for the care of the mother, the delivery and support for that baby for life with the provision that the baby becomes a Mormon missionary.
Didn't Mitts sons wives have invitro fertilization and participated in sex selection to have all boys? Maybe they should have just been raped and saved hundreds of thousands in medical bills. All the little Mitts with their blue checkered shirts!
Sounds like a science fiction movie!
Sounds like the Stepford Wives...does Welsh Annie's head spin in the car elevator? "Boys from Brazil"?
fred

Milford, CT

#785169 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they should set up special rapist baby funds that will pay for the care of the mother, the delivery and support for that baby for life with the provision that the baby becomes a Mormon missionary.
Didn't Mitts sons wives have invitro fertilization and participated in sex selection to have all boys? Maybe they should have just been raped and saved hundreds of thousands in medical bills. All the little Mitts with their blue checkered shirts!
Sounds like a science fiction movie!
HEH:“I expect the last gasp of the Obama Campaign will involve Joe Biden in a code pink ladypart costume.” But don’t get cocky, kids.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785170 Oct 26, 2012
Weak GDP report leaves US economy firmly within recession "red zone"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785171 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Rush.
How's the economy, stupid?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#785172 Oct 26, 2012
How to Bomb Iran

An Israeli attack is risky--and it might not even eliminate Iran's nuclear facilities

....On balance, all of the above suggests that the frequently repeated threat by the Israeli leadership to attack Iran is not a serious plan to take out Iran’s nuclear sites. It is more likely a long running disinformation operation to somehow convince the United States to do the job or a deliberate conditioning of the Israeli and US publics to be supportive if some incident can be arranged to trigger an armed conflict. If one believes the two presidential candidates based on what they said in Monday’s debate, both have more-or-less conceded the point, agreeing that they would support militarily any Israeli attack on Iran. Whether Romney or Obama is actually willing to start a major new war in the Middle East is, of course, impossible to discern.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#785173 Oct 26, 2012
Bill wrote:
EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…
Teddy Roosevelt 3
Others to FDR NONE
FDR 11 in 16 years
Truman 5 in 7 years
Ike 2 in 8 years
Kennedy 4 in 3 years
LBJ 4 in 5 years
Nixon 1 in 6 years
Ford 3 in 2 years
Carter 3 in 4 years
Reagan 5 in 8 years
Bush 3 in 4 years
Clinton 15 in 8 years
George W. Bush 62 in 8 years
Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!
Subject: Executive Orders ... where's the media? If you don't get the implications, you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?
923 Executive Orders in 40 Months
During my lifetime, all Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.
When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in office, people thought there was something amiss WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM?
YES, THERE IS A REASON.
IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND
THE SENATE.
Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of
Democrat Senators question him.
HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH???
DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?
__________
Not really surprising that he appointed "Czars" to be in charge of everything.
Emperor Obama?
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!
Remember what he told Russia 's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".
THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!
What did Congress do in those 40 months?(The House - considerable. The Senate
-nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A
whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now
look at these:
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
transportation and control of highways and seaports.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power,
gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and
farms.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work
brigades under government supervision.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education
and welfare functions.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the of all persons. Postmaster General to
operate a national registration -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to
take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland
waterways and public storage facilities.
One more and he gets a free set of stake knives.
dem

United States

#785174 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Rush.
He was flapping his jowls about ending the electoral process cause Romney can't win, the other day.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785176 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that should have been in the form of a rhetorical question:
So to Republicans a small amount of rape is acceptable provided the economy is good?
You fit in well with the side show routine.
dem

United States

#785177 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>*YAWN*
Little wider.
Open up.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#785178 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get on the judge its you fkn moron.
Yeah, wtf? If I don't get at least 15 each clueless, nuts, and spam it's sort of a let down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Chicagoan by Birth 196,938
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Prince Reebus 100,645
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min The Fact Is 54,543
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min RACE 6,430
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr boundary painter 5,426
Ask Amy 9-1-15 4 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 11
Dear Abby 9-1-15 5 hr boundary painter 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages