*23+ million Americans are unemployed<quoted text>First he is not losing.
1. Repubs- Obama has done nothing. Dems- 40 straight months of job growth.
2. Repubs- Obama has stopped oil drilling. Dems- Highest US oil production since 2003.
3. Repubs- Obama is why gas is so high. Dems- More US oil is being EXPORTED than anytime since 1949.
4. Repubs- To correct problems we must lower taxes on the rich. Dems- History has proven what happens when you lower taxes on the rich.
5.Repubs- Obama has hurt small business. Dems- Obama has passed 17 tax breaks for small business.
6. Obama has high unemployment. Dems- Before Obama took office the US was losing 726,000 jobs per month average for over 3 months in a row.
*Median family income down nearly $5,000.
*48 million Americans on food stamps.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that black and Latino unemployment remain critically elevated
*If reelected, taxes will go up for EVERYONE in January
*CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured