Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#784820 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tenets of humanitarian aid define LDS Charities:
1) One hundred percent of every dollar donated is used to help those in need without regard to race, religion, or ethnic origin
2) LDS Charities helps people attain self-sufficiency so they can be self-reliant long after LDS Charities departs.
In 2011, help was provided to more than 2 million people in 132 countries.
Currently [LDS] receives donations for:
Humanitarian Aid Fund
Clean Water
Wheelchairs
Neonatal Resuscitation Training
Vision Care
Food Production & Nutrition
You're an idiot.($1 to PDupont)
The Mormon Church under any of it's names does not appear on Forbes list of religious charities, It should appear__but it "does not" appear.

Tithing is one thing__donating to a religious charity that invests in ones own company is a very questionable practice.

Mitt's finances have always been kinky__he's a professional angle shooter.

You do exactly no homework yet expect to be taken seriously.
Carol

United States

#784821 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>It's clearly one of the idiots from Chicago.

They f**ked up the other night by forgetting to change to their anonymous proxy before posting a "fake Carol".
Clearly.
Now that we have it narrowed down to 10 million people it should be easy to kill them.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#784822 Oct 26, 2012
O'bama giving an interview to MTV--really??? he has made the office of the President of the United States look worse than Clinton did. Both of them are HOS.
Carol

United States

#784823 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Oh, I get it, you all pretend to be someone else, is that it?
It's Halloweenie.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#784824 Oct 26, 2012
There are actually three types of death squads. In addition to the death squads acting under color of government authority described so far, there are two other types of death squads. There are vigilante death squads formed by “off duty” law enforcement or military, members of a political party or faction, members of a religion or religious faction, and ethnic or other self-identified groups with an ideology that justifies mass killing.

The last category of death squads is crime related. Drug cartels and street gangs both have death squads operating in the United States now. There are few, if any, actual random drive by shootings. These executions are gang death squad actions produced by their ideology. Consistent with the death squad training protocols, gang member trainees must “make their bones”(gang death squad jargon), demonstrate lack of mercy toward victims and demonstrate hostility toward the “outside world” by executing a stranger. A glimpse of the relevant street gang ideology can be seen in the statements made in a September 27, 2012 Chicago CBS affiliate Walter Jacobson interview of local gang members ( http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/09/27/killin... ):

“There’s no solution to the violence,” one gang member tells him.“Killing, killing is the solution.”…

“Rob, steal and kill. That’s the only way. We didn’t grow up in Beverly Hills. We don’t get it handed to us,” he said.

“We ain’t living in Hyde Park,” added a third young man….

“The police hate us,” a young man said.“Every time they ride past us, they shoot us down and do all that. Do what you want to do, I don’t care about you all, keep riding. Who are you all? We’re not scare of you all. I’ll fight you too. Take that badge off.”

But he says the police cannot catch them or exact any consequences.

“I laugh at the police,” he said.“They’re a joke to me.”

There is another glaring example of death squad activity that has gone unrecognized. Regardless of whether you believe the Zionist Israelis, Illuminati, Al Qaeda, or International Bankers are responsible for 9/11, the act itself was carried out by a trained death squad. The ideologies attributed to each of these groups contain elements, such as the benefits of using false flag operations, which would justify to each of them the mass killings that occurred on 9/11.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#784825 Oct 26, 2012
Save our patriots and ambassadors.

Vote Romney/Ryan 2012!

Now, we know this!

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...

Obama belongs in jail.
Gunner

United States

#784826 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Did I fcuking tell you or what?
You did Jane

And I'm a better man for knowing it.
Now I'm owning it.
Might fire off a few victory rounds like a man.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#784827 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamaphones should be able to reach 9-1-1 only....not drug dealers....
and there should be strict income guidelines....
It doesn't matter what you think Bozo, that program has been in place for many years__don't like it__write your congressman a letter. And while your at it mention the huge wastes that meals and wheels and the council on aging have become.
Jane Says

Portugal

#784828 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
you can tell who the real poster is by what is posted.
Carol and I think Obama is a failure and a disgrace as president. Although, if you met him at a barbeque, you'd probably think he's a nice guy as long as he wasn't with Wright or Ayers.
Carol and i don't post disgusting nonsense, democrats who support obama do.
easily differentiated.
right vs wrong
good vs evil
Oh, is that so, "Jane," or whatever your name is? Easily differentiated, eh? good vs evil is it? The fact is, Jane, it's almost comically easy to imitate the unimaginative, you always know where they're going. Never quite sure where we're going are you, "Jane?" DUDE! My welfare check just got in, let's get hammered and eat some more eggs!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784830 Oct 26, 2012
Nancy Pelosi wrote:
<quoted text>We have to Re-elect Pres.Obama first to find out what's in it.
Nancy, smart people already know about the fraud and liar that Obama is.
It is called research, and all indicates bad news for Obama.
Are you ready for the big heave ho a comin on November 6th, 2012?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#784831 Oct 26, 2012
Mass grave forensics and death squad murder prosecution evidence in other nations communicate a clear warning. If you allow yourself to be taken into custody by a death squad or torture squad, you will no longer have any control over how long you live, how you die, where you die, or how much pain and humiliation you will experience before you die. If taken, you can be absolutely certain you and all those you love taken with you will die by death squad or torture squad member hands.

Researching death squad information for this commentary, I found one thing missing from every nation on the planet, including nations who have lived through the terror and dealt with the aftermath of death squads formed by arrogant members of their own governments. No one anywhere has enacted laws to prevent the formation and operation of death squads or torture squads. No model legislation exists anywhere I looked.

The ugly reality here in the United States, right now, is that we face all three types of death squads as threats to our lives and liberty. As with other nations afflicted before us, elitist, arrogant individuals with access to United States Government authority are training and equipping death squads to eliminate those of us who do not meet their criteria for safe citizens. Foreign, criminal and vigilante death squads are already killing United States citizens or have killed citizens.

On an individual basis you have no chance of surviving or remaining unaffected in an environment with all three types of death squads operating, any of which may place your name or the name of a loved one on their final solution list. You cannot rely on the United States Government to protect you because individuals in positions of authority are training their own death squads and allow the death squads of nations they consider friendly to kill us, Israel and Chile being prime examples.

The minimum level of organized resources that will give you and your family some chance of staying out of death squad or torture squad hands is the State level. For that to happen, someone in your State Government must be given responsibility for protecting citizens from death squads. No problem gets solved until someone is made responsible for finding a solution. Knowing from my research that no law exists to accomplish this, I found that I could not just write and publish this warning. I was compelled to develop model legislation to establish a State Police Death Squad Monitoring Task Force with appropriate delineated responsibility and authority.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784834 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi are you Janes mother?
No, but you seem to be very psychotic and delusional.
Whose your Daddy?
Romney/Ryan 2012

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784835 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
you can tell who the real poster is by what is posted.
Carol and I think Obama is a failure and a disgrace as president. Although, if you met him at a barbeque, you'd probably think he's a nice guy as long as he wasn't with Wright or Ayers.
Carol and i don't post disgusting nonsense, democrats who support obama do.
easily differentiated.
right vs wrong
good vs evil
Aw, Janey, homeless stalker of Manson Family Values, why don't you go through one of your typical disgustingly nonsensical rants to me? Being married, educated, employed, and DAR white, I just love your hate-filled racist diatribes...you just can't get right--and you surely can't buy it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#784836 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamaphones should be able to reach 9-1-1 only....not drug dealers....
and there should be strict income guidelines....
Well since they started out as Bushphones I'd have to go back and research the Bush administration to see when they became more than for just emergencies only. I'm sure Bush fcked that up too.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784837 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan unleashes his hoodie mau maus
GET IN THEIR FACES; PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD, THE PRESIDENT ADVISED: Ugly: Liberals Turn to Dirty Tricks, Violence as Election Approaches.
RELATED: The Era of the Thug in American Politics?
Segretti, Chapin, Cheney, Rove, Atwater, Eskew, Marchant and Bauer, Donehue, Sproul, Shealy, McGee, Raymond, Tobin,...

Now what were you saying about thugs and dirty tricks?
carol

Portugal

#784838 Oct 26, 2012
Lo, tho I walk through the shadow of the valley of Multiplex on my way to and from bingo on Fridays, yet shall I fear no evil, because what else could they do to me that hasn't already been done?
Gunner

United States

#784839 Oct 26, 2012
Real-Jimmy wrote:
Save our patriots and ambassadors.

Vote Romney/Ryan 2012!

Now, we know this!

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Obama belongs in jail.
This kind of news makes my one ball tingle.
Gunner

United States

#784840 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Nancy, smart people already know about the fraud and liar that Obama is.
It is called research, and all indicates bad news for Obama.
Are you ready for the big heave ho a comin on November 6th, 2012?
Heave ho?
That's what I said when I threw your wife out of my squad car trunk.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784841 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong, lady?
Get your feelings hurt on topix?
Maybe you should knit yourself a penis.
I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
You make it seem so incredibly easy, RETARD!
fred

Milford, CT

#784842 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What a pity (as felt only by a real love-your-neighbor, feed-the-poor, organize-your-community, R'Money-is-rooted-in- all-evil Christian) that flo-DUH has no dick except Morris and Cheney but clearly IS one.(Don't you just love Peter Johnson, Jr., as an extremely appropriately named expert on all things dickish?) Need some help for the illiterate in comma usage? Write for free info.
The Kenyan raped and murdered the ambassador in Benghazi himself

CIA OPS 'DENIED HELP' DURING BENGHAZI
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min KiMare 50,776
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,678
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]