Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Penis

United States

#784861 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
You make it seem so incredibly easy, RETARD!
Liar. You haven't had me since your brother fed me to you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784862 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots don't realize they're admitting defeat by, and frustration with, those whose names they steal.
it is kind of like as our embassy and flag smoldered and four Americans were slaughtered in a terrorist attack on Sept 11, the main topic on Air Force One as Obama headed to Vegas, was Big Bird.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#784863 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Oh, yes, yes, I see what you are doing. This is a new idea and I would very much like to try it...
You really are a sorry wierdo.

What you still think is funny, was boring after about the third time you did it, loser.

Now everyone is just ignoring you.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784864 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Mormon Church under any of it's names does not appear on Forbes list of religious charities, It should appear__but it "does not" appear.
Tithing is one thing__donating to a religious charity that invests in ones own company is a very questionable practice.
Mitt's finances have always been kinky__he's a professional angle shooter.
You do exactly no homework yet expect to be taken seriously.
of course, if you're Plugs Biden, you donate less to charity, including your church, than the average senior citizen living on Social Security.....

you Obamabot mutts make me puke....
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784865 Oct 26, 2012
Heartbreaking news of Seals last hours realizing government refused to help them in Benghazi.
fred

Milford, CT

#784866 Oct 26, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Segretti, Chapin, Cheney, Rove, Atwater, Eskew, Marchant and Bauer, Donehue, Sproul, Shealy, McGee, Raymond, Tobin,...
Now what were you saying about thugs and dirty tricks?
The Kenyan as he sees himself...

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content...
Jimmy

United States

#784867 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>His days are numbered.
Obama gone January 20th, 2013, if not before, due to ineligibility.
An intellectual birther.
I heard all lady birthers like you secretly wanna swallow Obamas semen.
Every sperm is sacred.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784868 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Hello? I am Jane Says. I am a good girl who listens to her parents and would never, never consider marriage under any circumstances (how am I doing, incidentally?)
hmmm... another Democrat posting from Djatinegara, Indonesia

you a relative of Obama? if so, i thought you were all living in section 8 housing in Massachusetts.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784869 Oct 26, 2012
Real-Jimmy wrote:
Obama belongs in jail.
too lenient for a traitor.....

AntiObama

#784870 Oct 26, 2012
Anyone impressed with more of Obama's McSame?

The Teleprompter Stooge is telling everyone his goals as if it's something new.

He's going around the coutry now basically doing what he did in the first debate. It's like the moron Obama is stuck in time.

Must be the altitude!
Jimmy

United States

#784871 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to this voter-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
So, do you come here often?

AntiObama

#784872 Oct 26, 2012
Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You haven't had me since your brother fed me to you.
You finally found the appropriate name for yourself.

Good little libturd.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#784873 Oct 26, 2012
MILAN — A court in Milan Friday convicted former Premier Silvio Berlusconi of tax fraud and sentenced the media mogul to four years in prison, his first prison sentence in years of criminal probes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/26/silv...
FTN

Carlsbad, CA

#784874 Oct 26, 2012
In honor of the 44th President of the United States , Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: Barocky Road.

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all plentiful.

The cost is $92.84 per scoop...so out of a hundred dollar bill you are at least promised some CHANGE..!

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, the ice cream is taken out of the cone and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.

You are left with an almost empty wallet, staring at an empty cone and wondering what just happened. Then you realize this is what "redistribution of wealth" is all about.

Aren't you just stimulated?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784875 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan mau mau is a corrupt wannabe dictator.
America gets it.
WHY THE BENGHAZI DEBACLE IS NOT JUST A FOREIGN POLICY ISSUE.“This week, President Obama has been campaigning on trust. But Benghazi and the cover-up that followed bear directly on the question of trust. Can President Obama be trusted to safeguard our rights and protect our people and interests? Benghazi tells us that he cannot be trusted to protect Americans and American interests, and he cannot be trusted to safeguard our basic, Constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms of speech and religion. He cannot even be trusted to tell the truth when the truth is obvious to everyone outside his administration and campaign. Though it happened on the other side of the world, the Benghazi attack is a character issue for Barack Obama now.”
AWW, how clever - you've learned to cut and paste blogs. You like the way Preston spins? Good for you. My daughter used to like the way Britney sang, too.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784876 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
OBama just keeps lying and really doesn't care if it is widely known he is. Continues PP gives mammograms myth on Late Night appearance.
Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment'
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Damn it all to Mittens, Jason-Jay, but if you illiterates could even read your own sources, we might not laugh at you so much: "The problem here is that Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment to do so. As such, the organization certainly does not “provide” mammograms in the strict sense. Instead, its clinics provide referrals and direct low-income women toward resources to help pay for the procedure...

Still, Planned Parenthood contends that many women wouldn’t receive mammogram recommendations without the group.

“Like the vast majority of primary care physicians and ob-gyns, Planned Parenthood doctors and nurses refer patients to other facilities for mammograms based on breast exams, age or family history,” said Deborah Nucatola, the senior director of medical services for the organization.“For many women, Planned Parenthood is the only health-care provider they will see all year, and thus the only way they will get a referral for a mammogram.”

In terms of connecting women with financial resources, Planned Parenthood helps women find grants to pay for mammograms and hosts visits from mobile mammography vans."
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784877 Oct 26, 2012
Special Operations Teams were in Italy and could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. Reports that people at the annex had a laser on the mortar launch site and waited without any response.

Just an aside here. Mortar launch sites requires advance planning.

AntiObama

#784878 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"if I ask her too"??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, but I do believe you're more Indiana than Louisville. How's that mall cop gig workin' for ya'?
Now we know what you consider a tooth pick.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784879 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you think Bozo, that program has been in place for many years__don't like it__write your congressman a letter. And while your at it mention the huge wastes that meals and wheels and the council on aging have become.
"Meals on Wheels" is very important to senior citizens who may have financial resources, but lack the ability to shop for or prepare meals....allowing them to maintain independence....

government "aging" agencies are worthless....

the entire Obamaphone program should be terminated....
carol

Orlando, FL

#784880 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
“Let Detroit Go Bankrupt.” But Romney has done a good job of concealing, until now, the fact that he and his wife, Ann, personally gained at least $15.3 million from the bailout—and a few of Romney’s most important Wall Street donors made more than $4 billion. Their gains, and the Romneys’, were astronomical—more than 3,000 percent on their investment.
It all starts with Delphi Automotive, a former General Motors subsidiary whose auto parts remain essential to GM’s production lines. No bailout of GM—or Chrysler, for that matter—could have been successful without saving Delphi. So, in addition to making massive loans to automakers in 2009, the federal government sent, directly or indirectly, more than $12.9 billion to Delphi—and to the hedge funds that had gained control over it.
One of the hedge funds profiting from that bailout—&#8232;$1.28 billion so far—is Elliott Management, directed by &#8232;Paul Singer. According to The Wall Street Journal, Singer has given more to support GOP candidates—$2.3 million—than anyone else on Wall Street this election season. His personal giving is matched by that of his colleagues at Elliott; collectively, they have donated $3.4 million to help elect Republicans this season, while giving only $1,650 to Democrats. And Singer is influential with the GOP presidential candidate; he’s not only an informal adviser but, according to the Journal, his support was critical in helping push Representative Paul Ryan onto the ticket."
And you idiots bitch about paying for free lunches for poor kids?
Like Obama, you misrepresented Romney's statement. And like Obama, you are perpetrating a lie.

As Romney suggested to the president "look it up". Obama had to wipe egg off his face - in private.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min OzRitz 48,444
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min scirocco 180,641
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 1 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News