Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,141 - 727,160 of 1,079,656 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Florida

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

It's my culture.
Lick
Jerk
Swallow.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

The Bullshitter in office calls the bullshitter trying to take his job a "bullshitter."

How presidential of him.
Florida

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
CNN admits that CrowleyÂ’s disregard of the rules was intended to help Obama

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/10...
You lost the debate get over it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
The Bullshitter in office calls the bullshitter trying to take his job a "bullshitter."
How presidential of him.
At least you admit Romney is a bullshitter. How come topix has no issue with the word bullshitter? Bullshitter, bullshitter, bullshitter.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Homer is in the direct path of the storm once it pushes through New Jersey. Fortunately Bush is no longer president so we should be fine.
Democrats politicized a disaster of biblical proportions. Crying racism was the lowest. Disgusting.

W handle Katrina very well. 40,000 people were saved on the first day. W stepped in the corrupt Democrat regime in LA collapsed.

Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Donald Trump wants Barack Obama to publish his college and passport records but won't reveal his own
Adviser deems Guardian request 'stupid' after tycoon's 'October surprise' proves to be call for information on president
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/ ...
Wow as such a smart TYCOON he didn't see this coming??? What a douche bag. No wonder he is such a Mittens fan...oh wait I forgot that's for the tax breaks for four-time bankrupt filing douches....DOH!"
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama selling out $5 million dollars to a charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
What are you hiding loser?
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Homer is in the direct path of the storm once it pushes through New Jersey. Fortunately Bush is no longer president so we should be fine.
The Kenyan calls President Romney a bullshitter?

pot smoker calls kettle black
Jane Says

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:

How presidential of him.
You think that sucks.
I blew a bum in an alley and was promised a buck.
Damn bullshitter stiffed me.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
The Kenyan unleashes his hoodie mau maus

GET IN THEIR FACES; PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD, THE PRESIDENT ADVISED: Ugly: Liberals Turn to Dirty Tricks, Violence as Election Approaches.

RELATED: The Era of the Thug in American Politics?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't extortion illegal? Don't you think that if anything you say is true, Eric Holder would have already arrested Mitt Romney?
Al Qaeda kills 4 Americans in an attempt to kidnap a US ambassador, and Americans want to know exactly why this happened when it's obvious everyone in Libya and the State Department and whomever occupies the empty chair knew an Al Qaeda attack was inevitable and we weren't ready for an attack we were certain was coming.
And, since it's obvious we knew this attack was certain to come, why did Obama's empty chair reduce security for the target of the attack we were certain was coming?
Why did Obama's empty chair steer Stevens to Benghazi and cut the security when it's obvious we knew an Al Qaeda attack was certain to come?
You seem to be intent on changing the subject. Could you read the Condi Rice response to your current bit of nonsense? As to against the law, this might be the reason there's so much funding of Romney by the perpetrators. current.com/...young-turks/.../how-mitt-and-a... ...

Want a little info on Adelson's reason to hhope the DOJ goes away soon? Never mind, Damnably Bad Writer, you're a waste of air and effort.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Donald Trump wants Barack Obama to publish his college and passport records but won't reveal his own
Adviser deems Guardian request 'stupid' after tycoon's 'October surprise' proves to be call for information on president
Wow as such a smart TYCOON he didn't see this coming??? What a douche bag. No wonder he is such a Mittens fan...oh wait I forgot that's for the tax breaks for four-time bankrupt filing douches....DOH!"
Why wouldn't the Kenyan release his college transcripts for a 5 million dollar donation to Planned Parenthood

What's the Kenyan hiding?
Jane Says

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats politicized a disaster of biblical proportions. Crying racism was the lowest. Disgusting.

W handle Katrina very well. 40,000 people were saved on the first day. W stepped in the corrupt Democrat regime in LA collapsed.
You look cute dressed like a woman.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
The Kenyan pimps a fluker slut to beg for votes. Disgusting.

LIKE A VIRGIN:'My first time was with Obama'...

Campaign Double Entendre Commercial Mimics Putin Ad!
Jane Says

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama selling out $5 million dollars to a charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
What are you hiding loser?
-
It's the culture...
I flipped your daughter over on her fat belly and slid my tongue in her rosebud.
The hair on her back stood up.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>At least you admit Romney is a bullshitter.
At least? Thought you were smarter than that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about?
Keep guessing.
Auditioning for a job at Breitbart?
You forgot to answer the post. Here's how it works. First, you pick one or more statements you disagree with, and then you tell us why you disagree.
I'll help you. Here's the post again:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The attack lasted 6 hours.
How about the real-time communication with the actual team fighting? Did Obama's empty chair think they didn't know what they were talking about?
Do you think after Stevens filled Obama's empty chair's mailbox with statements like "an Al Qaeda attack is inevitable" someone would send one of the carriers to be on station in the Gulf of Sidra?
Perhaps, just like Obama's empty chair didn't think the people fighting the terrorists knew what they were talking about, he also thought Stevens didn't know what he was talking about, either, when Stevens is telling Obama's empty chair multiple times far in advance of the attempt to kidnap Stevens that an Al Qaeda attack is inevitable.
Seems like we don't have enough ships in our Navy, doesn't it?
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Fake Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost the debate get over it. I'm a moron
You have too few brain cells to retain that kind of info... Go discover a cure for crying out loud you idiot!
-
It;s the culture...
Jane Says

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I'm starring in a new film!
Bum Fister.

Look me up.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't the Kenyan release his college transcripts for a 5 million dollar donation to Planned Parenthood
What's the Kenyan hiding?
He's not hiding that Trump and Romney are douches, at least. Where are Romney's tax returns with the bailout funds, the years as a 47%, the silver spoon, wee lad leeches? http://current.com/http://occupyamerica.crook...
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Fake Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
I flipped my daughter over on her fat belly and slid my tongue in her rosebud.
The hair on her back stood up.
It's the culture....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min obama 48,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search