Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#784734 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Donald Trump wants Barack Obama to publish his college and passport records but won't reveal his own
Adviser deems Guardian request 'stupid' after tycoon's 'October surprise' proves to be call for information on president
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/ ...
Wow as such a smart TYCOON he didn't see this coming??? What a douche bag. No wonder he is such a Mittens fan...oh wait I forgot that's for the tax breaks for four-time bankrupt filing douches....DOH!"
Donald Trump doesn't work for us, The United States of America. Barack Husein Obama does, or is supposed too. Being on a four year re-election swing is not working for the American Taxpayer? So give it a rest, or argue it properly, Teach?
He took advantage of tax law put in place by Congress, much to your chagrin..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#784735 Oct 26, 2012
&#8206;"I wish my moderate Republican friends would simply be honest. They all say theyíre voting for Romney because of his economic policies (tenuous and ill-formed as they are), and that they disagree with him on gay rights. Fine. Then look me in the eye, speak with a level clear voice, and say,'My taxes and take-home pay mean more than your fundamental civil rights, the sanctity of your marriage, your right to visit an ailing spouse in the hospital, your dignity as a citizen of this country, your healthcare, your right to inherit, the mental welfare and emotional well-being of your youth, and your very personhood.'

"Itís like voting for George Wallace during the Civil Rights movements, and apologizing for his racism. Youíre still complicit. Youíre still perpetuating anti-gay legislation and cultural homophobia. You donít get to walk away clean, because you say you 'disagree' with your candidate on these issues."

- Pulitzer and Tony winning playwright Doug Wright
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#784736 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, why the Theme from Sesame Street is more appropriate when Obama enters the room.
he's as yellow as Big Bird
like Oscar the Grouch when talking about Americans who disagree with him (but not Iranians with nuclear weapons)
could possibly pass as a cross between Bert and Ernie (at least as far as his sexual orientation)
and as invisible as Snuffalupagis at White House Security Briefings
Obama loves Sesame Street and hates Wall Street, as much as al Qaeda hates Wall Street.
Wall St. is what collapsed the entire world economy in 2008. You have Romnesia. Wall St. are the ones that made billions in profit as the US lost 726,000 jobs per month because of them.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#784737 Oct 26, 2012
Clinton tells Father of slain hero Tyrone Woods,Dont worry
we will hunt down the maker of the VIDEO??? and punish him?
For what exactly? After the Secy of State watched the attack
going down,with absolutely inside knowledge there was no way
it was related to any VIDEO??? Let me tell you people if this
was a Republican President??????????

My God.all you liberals out there what the hell did
you do to us all????

Just listened to the father relay what happened at
the Airport with the Casket Covered in the American
Flag,The POTUS,would not look him in the eyes,Biden
yelled,Did your son always have balls,bigger than a
Cue Ball??? Clinton promised him the maker of the Video would be brought to justice,blah blah?????

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#784738 Oct 26, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. So if Obama does win, is going to blame himself for four more miserable years.
I know how you revisionists think that history is some nonexistent thing, but this economic crisis will belong to George W Bush & the Republicans regardless how much you try to rewrite history.

How it will treat Obama's response is not yet known.

But this event is all Republican.

You know, the exact same people you want to put in charge again.

Boehner, McConnell, Cantor , Ryan were all there voting yes yes yes.

The only one who ever apologized was Eric Cantor.

When is Paul Ryan going to go on his apology tour??

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784739 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
161 Republican amendments to the ACA.
How the F8Ck did they get there? I mean, if they weren't allowed to participate.
The only people telling Republicans not to participate was the Republican leadership.
Here's how they got there:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...

In that article you'll read the exact quotes from Democrats as they negotiate for no effective oversight of their lunatic Marxist subprime housing loan program, which after the received this from the Republicans they supported the war in Iraq... for a while.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#784740 Oct 26, 2012
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>First he is not losing.
1. Repubs- Obama has done nothing. Dems- 40 straight months of job growth.
2. Repubs- Obama has stopped oil drilling. Dems- Highest US oil production since 2003.
3. Repubs- Obama is why gas is so high. Dems- More US oil is being EXPORTED than anytime since 1949.
4. Repubs- To correct problems we must lower taxes on the rich. Dems- History has proven what happens when you lower taxes on the rich.
5.Repubs- Obama has hurt small business. Dems- Obama has passed 17 tax breaks for small business.
6. Obama has high unemployment. Dems- Before Obama took office the US was losing 726,000 jobs per month average for over 3 months in a row.
7. Obama is losing.
Jane Says

Portugal

#784741 Oct 26, 2012
Hey! You guys. I heard there was a contest over here, is this so?$50 for the best Jane? Count me in!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784742 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Like Gunner's
That's right.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#784743 Oct 26, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
He still paid ten times more taxes than Obama. Maybe fifty times that of Biden. Donated ten times more to charity than Obama and 400 times more than Biden. You are the one who doesn't get it.
Donating to your cult is charity?
Jane Says

Portugal

#784744 Oct 26, 2012
What does one have to do? Rules? The winner is announced on American Halloween is that right?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784746 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You are a liar. The Democrats did not fight for no oversight at all. They negotiated against more over signt. Why are you such a lying POS?
2) Where is that GD list!
No EFFECTIVE oversight, idiot. What the Democrats didn't want is something like the Director of OFHEO pointing out that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were illegally cooking their books to hide the CRA disaster that was known as far back as 2003 happening again in the public arena of Congress.
Notice that after the Democrats supported the war in Iraq, there were no more reports of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac illegally cooking their books... until the economy collapsed after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784747 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Everything is in God's hands. Just buy water & ammo
Have plenty of both.
Jane Says

Portugal

#784748 Oct 26, 2012
Is there a real Jane Says or is this all just a lark?
Florida

United States

#784749 Oct 26, 2012
So I see my daughter sleeping.
I remember she is legal now so I decide to impregnate her with my satan semen.
Her rosebud shines from the glare of the light on my helmet.
First a finger.
Swoosh
Then two
Swooshy
Next thing I know my watch is gone.
Jane Says

United States

#784751 Oct 26, 2012
Reported!!!!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784752 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another uninformed right whiner who doesn't know the free phone deal was way before Obama took office.
My God. Have you no shame?
more people qualify for free phones since Obama took office.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784753 Oct 26, 2012
Morning Bell: Obama Administration Will Pay Companies to Violate the Law

The law: The law in question is called the WARN Act, and it requires that federal contractors send employees layoff notices 60 days before a plant closing or mass layoff.

The inconvenience: Massive defense spending cuts under sequestration are scheduled to hit on January 2, 2013. Defense contractors affected by the budget cuts would have to issue notice letters to employees by November 2 (four days before the election) to meet the January 2 start date for the spending cuts.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/26/morning-b...
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784754 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Behave yourself birther kkkhunt or ill have you choked the fk out.
You are an inconsequential delusional and retarded FUCK-WAD!
I know you want to suck on deez nuts, but they don't swing that way.

SHEEPLE ask, why doesn't Romney show his college transcripts or his passport records?

The answer is, There is NO CONTROVERSY concerning Mitt Romney's college transcripts or his passport records.
There IS controversy pertaining to both Obama's college transcripts and his passport records.
NEXT!

Oh, and about those tax returns, Romney said for you to GFY!
He doesn't have to show you shit and he is not going to.
Oh, he said for you to thank Obama for him, since Obama made it possible for him to tell you that.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#784755 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Is there a real Jane Says or is this all just a lark?
Not lark, you mean dork. That would be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 17 min edogxxx 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 39 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]