Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,081 - 727,100 of 1,100,048 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#784655 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer apparently preferred to piss away $2 trillion instead of $1 trillion......
Homer should check out some of the gross abuses in unemployment compensation....like those who retire, but still find a way to collect unemployment benefits.....
Lets check out the abuses in military contracting.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#784656 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
headlines are written by the newspaper editors, not by the column authors...you lying sack-o-shit.....
Bah, if he authored the column then he signed off on the headline. Weak.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#784657 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, video editor....
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk, but you don't say anything.
How about you tell us what you discovered, dupe.
What was the empty chair in the White House watching when the real-time video of the attack was being transmitted?
I'm not wasting time answering questions you can't answer.

I've played the birther games before.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784658 Oct 26, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Real time?
Two and a half hours after the attack began, an unarmed predator drone was diverted from a surveillance mission over another part of Libya to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.
That, plus a second unarmed drone dispatched four hours and 15 minutes later, were the only U.S. military forces sent to the scene of the attack. Commandos were dispatched from Europe to an air field in Sigonella, Sicily, but by the time they got there the attack in Benghazi was over.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Thursday defended the U.S. military response, saying the situation on the ground was too confusing.
"You don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's on, without having some real time information about what's taking place," Panetta said.
He said senior officers, including Gen. Carter Ham, the U.S. commander for Africa, and General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, all opposed military intervention.
"General Ham, General Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation," Panetta said.
When asked whether they had forces on any heightened alert in that area because of the approaching 9/11 anniversary, Panetta said they did.
Gen. Dempsey added: "And let me point out, it was 9/11 everywhere in the world."
Defense officials say a general alert had been issued to U.S. forces worldwide, but no special alert had been ordered for Libya because there was no intelligence predicting an attack.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5754071...
The attack lasted 6 hours.
How about the real-time communication with the actual team fighting? Did Obama's empty chair think they didn't know what they were talking about?
Do you think after Stevens filled Obama's empty chair's mailbox with statements like "an Al Qaeda attack is inevitable" someone would send one of the carriers to be on station in the Gulf of Sidra?
Perhaps, just like Obama's empty chair didn't think the people fighting the terrorists knew what they were talking about, he also thought Stevens didn't know what he was talking about, either, when Stevens is telling Obama's empty chair multiple times far in advance of the attempt to kidnap Stevens that an Al Qaeda attack is inevitable.

Seems like we don't have enough ships in our Navy, doesn't it?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784659 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's not just a Tea Party stance. I believe all good decent Americans want the abuses to stop.
like Obamaphones???...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#784660 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' ludicrous Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats?
List??

Where is that list?

You know, the one you keep running from?

Show me the list of legislation the Democrats passed & Bush signed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession.

Come on. Do it. Don't keep running from this - it makes you look uninformed & foolish.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784661 Oct 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
"... like shaking hands with a dead fish." Charles Woods
I'm sorry, Mr. Woods, but your son was just a bump in the road, caught in a less than optimal situation. The so-called Commander-in-Chief was too busy packing for par-tay in Vegas to bother with something as slight as a terroist attack.
Americans, please remember this on November 6th.
Americans, please remember this on November 6th.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784662 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What military units in that area?
You keep lying about this. Four dead Americans & you lie? Really.
We did not know for sure even days afterward.
If Obama wanted to play politics, he would have declared it a terrorist attack & how he was needed to continue is work in killing Al Qaeda through his done warfare. A warfare you right whiners constantly bitched about.
But hey, Glenn, you keep defending the party that lied & got 4000 soldiers killed in a made up war.
Obama is a treacherous POS who watched Americans die on the battlefield without trying to help....why should any American continue to serve with this piece of garbage in command....

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784663 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!
Welcome to the TEA Party, Homer. Glad you agree with us.
Except for the little detail that the Tea Party is just a tool of American Crossroads and Koch Industries.
Vote Romney? You're going to ADORE Malthusian economics...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784664 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I like Clint Eastwood and I am not going to disparage an old man. He is clearly wrong in this instance. Republicans refuse to compromise with the president so what would be the point in meeting with them.
May as well wait until he is re-elected, I feel the Republicans will be more open the compromise, I cannot image them being stubborn jackasses for another 4 years, if not another 4 years of the do nothing Congress.
Wait a minute....
It is impossible to compromise when they're not even being allowed to participate in the discussion.
And, it seems that there were Democrats that were reluctant to compromise, too, i.e. the "Louisiana Purchase" and the "Cornhusker Kickback".

The Democrats pretended that there was no other faction in the nation.
I do believe that fact of history of the United States is irrefutable.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#784665 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Zepperz hijacked your name and made a complete idiot of herself...
-
It's the culture...
Zepperz is a guy that Grampy and fred used to fuss about before you even arrived on this thread in your first Florida incarnation. He could spin those two losers around like cheap toy tops LMAO.

Culture of lies?

Have you noticed the extraordinary number of posts getting kicked this week?

Get some sleep loser!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784666 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets check out the abuses in military contracting.
....and government pensions.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784667 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, if he authored the column then he signed off on the headline. Weak.
not correct.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784668 Oct 26, 2012
Storm track changing.
Sandy predicted to arrive southern NJ/Deleware dawn Tuesday.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784669 Oct 26, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wasting time answering questions you can't answer.
I've played the birther games before.
Democrats: We started the "birther" movement before we were against it..
-
Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of the birther movement, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the idiot..
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama selling out a charity?
-
It's the culture...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#784670 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't told us why Obama saved the union pensions and threw the Delphi pensions under the bus.
And, we're tired of paying for the free lunches in Washington with money that should be going toward education. Eliminate the Department of Education and send the same amount of money directly to the states. Then, education would automatically get more money just by ending an obviously failed program in Washington.
Look, damnably bad writer and total idiot, the Delphi pensions were covered by OUR taxpayer funding because Elliot, Singer, Romney,etc., extorted those funds by saying "we will shut you down" (saving the auto industry) if you don't pay up. They took the money and ran...didn't get your time at the trough? Guess you might need to reconsider the pigs you support.

Oh, and, "Despite most conservatives blatantly politicizing the death of four citizens, including an ambassador, in Libya, Condoleezza Rice has broken from them in her appraisal of the situation. On Fox News, while being interviewed by Greta Van Susteren, she stated:

But when things are unfolding very, very quickly, itís not always easy to know what is really going on on the ground. And to my mind, the really important questions here are about how information was collected. Did the various agencies really coordinate and share intelligence in the way that we had hoped, with the reforms that were made after 9/11?"

When is Romney surrogate Sununu (born in Cuba or Palestinian and Peruvian parents) going to call Condi a racist?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#784671 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
like Obamaphones???...
You mean Bushphones, which would be more accurate. I would keep the progam but limit it to it's intended purpose: for emergency use only.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#784672 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
like Obamaphones???...
That started under Reagan? Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeze, where's the mental competency based voter testing?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784673 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
so you admit that Obama is unable to think on his feet...
When you admit that Romney will say anything to get elected.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784674 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
List??
Where is that list?
You know, the one you keep running from?
Show me the list of legislation the Democrats passed & Bush signed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession.
Come on. Do it. Don't keep running from this - it makes you look uninformed & foolish.
Refer to the previous post to review the list of quotes from Democrats as they negotiate for no effective oversight of their ludicrous Marxist subprime housing loan program.
Refer to US history for the timeline of the Democrats getting no effective oversight of their subprime program from the Republicans and their support for the war in Iraq.
Refer to US history to acquaint yourself with the timeline of Democrats taking over full oversight of the institutions that caused the eocnomy to collapse, and the eocnomy collapsing after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min LRS 177,365
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min David Morrison 97,928
Abby 8-29 30 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 8-29 37 min Sublime1 11
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 38 min KARAM BALOCH 33
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min TRD 68,364
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters