Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,355)

Showing posts 727,081 - 727,100 of1,072,989
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. Tea Party had been shown to be harmful to America.
Half its members are racist. They are all so f*cking stupid they did nothing while Bush killed this country & then, less than a month into the Obama administration, blamed Obama for everything.
Would you be talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' ludicrous Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats?
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Looks like Obama's disastrous foreign policy decisions in Libya are coming to light.
Stevens informed the White House that an Al Qaeda attack was inevitable.
The White House steers Stevens to Benghazi and cuts his security.
Al Qaeda attempts to kidnap Stevens and inadvertently kills him while the government watches real-time a well-coordinated terrorist attack and does nothing to help Stevens avoid being kidnapped.
"Not enough information" after a plethora of warnings from Stevens about an Al Qaeda attack being inevitable, and watching in real-time the attack which lasted over 6 hours.
Help is available and ready to go to Steven's aid.
Obama's empty chair watches the Al Qaeda plan to kidnap Stevens unfold for 6 hours. The empty chair doesn't send help to Stevens.
Stevens dies of smoke inhalation after Al Qaeda tries to smoke him out of his last refuge.
The Al Qaeda intent was to kidnap Stevens, not to kill him. If they intended to kill him, they would have just blown the door away and if Stevens was still alive, either lit him up with AKs or made a video of Arabs cutting his head off.
After Al Qaeda kidnapped Stevens, then Obama could have pretended to be "presidential" and trade the first terrorist that bombed the WTC to the Muslim Brotherhood in exchange for a US ambassador being released from Al Qaeda.
How many October Surprises is this now that blew up in Obama's face? I count three.
You'd think the Three Stooges are running our government after this repeated idiocy.
ABO
And some day you might cite a source.

Until that day.......

Now you tell me to watch the video. How about we check the time code on that video? You do know about time codes? I edit video for a living. I know.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer apparently preferred to piss away $2 trillion instead of $1 trillion......
Homer should check out some of the gross abuses in unemployment compensation....like those who retire, but still find a way to collect unemployment benefits.....
There are abuses across the board, why go after just the unemployment cheaters? Go after them all, from corporations to welfare cheaters.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney campaign so desperate to change subject from Mourdock that they accuse Colin Powell of racism

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/26/1150...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. Tea Party had been shown to be harmful to America.
Half its members are racist. They are all so f*cking stupid they did nothing while Bush killed this country & then, less than a month into the Obama administration, blamed Obama for everything.
Mornin' Putz,

Does the percentage of melanin in your skin increase each time you "think" you are chasing down a racist? Is this what the good fairy has promised you?

LOL

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"our way or the highway, that is no way to govern."
exactly, that is why I'm voting for Romney and not the current Great-Divider-in-Chief who shows up to work once in a while.
Comparing Bush and Obama vacation time? Go ahead, I dare you.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Ih Lookie Here!

A libloon who thinks he is Alan Greenspan!!

Baaawwwahhhhh!!!!
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It was less than 1 trillion, had it been over a trillion we may have seen a better recovery.
You all were awfully silent when Bush pissed away over 5 trillion, and what was that spent on again? Talk about pissing money away.
You say pissed away, I say stopped a full blown depression dead in it's tracks.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

If Mitt Romney Loses, Blame All the Time the GOP Wasted This Cycle

The conspiracy theories, the obviously unqualified primary candidates, the Clint Eastwood speech -- it all adds up to a lot of opportunities lost.

Birtherism wasn't the only time-suck of a theory.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Booker T Washington
Really? No moon landing, interesting.
How far do you go? Where does your belief stop? Have we put a man in space?
Who killed JFK?
Very good, class.
Now, can you think of another mulatto that achieved prominence in the United States?

Men landed on the moon.
The earth is an elipsoid.

Do you believe Obama is not an elitist Marxist communist?

Can you think of another mulatto that achieved prominence in the United States?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to hear Obama's plan for the countless jobs lost through his proposed TRILLION dollars in cuts to national defense.
You mean something Paul Ryan & Republicans voted for?

The Republicans never voted for anything Obama wanted but now you tell me that they finally voted for a Obama plan & it was to cut military spending.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Besides, it’s not as if Powell’s endorsement comes as a surprise. On foreign policy alone, Romney has gone out of his way to make himself unacceptable to someone like Powell, and there are enough other disagreements on domestic policy that it would have always been a stretch for him to justify backing Romney. If he were going to endorse Romney, he presumably would have done so on foreign policy and national security grounds, and Romney’s campaign this year made it impossible for him to do that. Voters that would take Powell’s criticism of Romney’s foreign policy seriously have already reached a judgment about Romney’s readiness to be president, and I suspect the vast majority of them already reached the same conclusion Powell did.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I read that wrong, you do believe man has landed on the moon.
Obviously.
No problem. I sometimes read what's not there, too. I try to not make it a habit.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Sheesh, Romney surges in the polls and the stock market takes a dump. Fortunately he is slipping back and the market is starting to right itself again.
Very foretelling of the future if Romney were to win.
Clint Eastwood was right. When Barack Obama's leadership has been needed, he has been absent.

~While at the University of Chicago, according to Senior Lecturer Richard Epstein, "Obama did the minimal amount of work to get through. No one remembers him. He was not a participant in luncheons or workshops. He was here and gone."

~As a U.S. senator for less than one term, according to Gov Track.us, "From Jan 2005 to Oct 2008, Obama missed 314 of 1300 recorded or roll call votes, which is 24.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.4%."

~As President, the Government Accountability Institute points out that from January 23, 2009 until May 31, 2012, President Obama was in office for 1,225 days and only attended 536 presidential daily briefs, an anemic 43.8% attendance record.
(The Obama administration contends that holding such meetings is not important, that the president simply reads his PDB when there is no meeting.)

~According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, President Obama has held 208 fundraisers since filing papers for re-election including 141 so far in 2012.
(For comparison's sake, President George W. Bush, who was facing a tough re-election campaign attended a total of 97 fundraisers.)

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/empty_...

When was the last time President Obama met with Congress members?

President Obama, where art thou?
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' ludicrous Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats?
lol

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos money did GM put into that? Didn't GM go bankrupt? GM didn't have any money to put into anything.
And, why did the Delphi pension plan get thrown under the bus?
Thanks for supporting my observation.

"You are trying to divert from the fact that through Elliott's thuggish corporate raiding and extortion the Romneys and others profiteered million$ at the expense of the auto industry, its workers and the taxpayers.
THAT is how it works."
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Right-wingers want to erase how George Bush's "Homeowner Society" helped cause the economic collapse

"Welcome to my home."

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/attempt-...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I read that wrong, you do believe man has landed on the moon.
The Kenyan pimps a tattooed fluker slut to beg for votes. America is Disgusted.

WORSE THAN THE LIFE OF JULIA: Ad Renders Powerline Speechless.

Nine out of ten vapid liberal-arts majors who are going to spend the next ten years working at Starbucks to pay back their degree in Womyn’s Studies agree.

UPDATE: Apparently Glenn and I were struck by this commercial almost at the same time. Yeah, it’s the Lena Dunham commercial he linked below. Knowing the Putin link just makes it even more … Okay. Now I’m speechless.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
“Let Detroit Go Bankrupt.” But Romney has done a good job of concealing, until now, the fact that he and his wife, Ann, personally gained at least $15.3 million from the bailout—and a few of Romney’s most important Wall Street donors made more than $4 billion. Their gains, and the Romneys’, were astronomical—more than 3,000 percent on their investment.
It all starts with Delphi Automotive, a former General Motors subsidiary whose auto parts remain essential to GM’s production lines. No bailout of GM—or Chrysler, for that matter—could have been successful without saving Delphi. So, in addition to making massive loans to automakers in 2009, the federal government sent, directly or indirectly, more than $12.9 billion to Delphi—and to the hedge funds that had gained control over it.
One of the hedge funds profiting from that bailout—&#8232;$1.28 billion so far—is Elliott Management, directed by &#8232;Paul Singer. According to The Wall Street Journal, Singer has given more to support GOP candidates—$2.3 million—than anyone else on Wall Street this election season. His personal giving is matched by that of his colleagues at Elliott; collectively, they have donated $3.4 million to help elect Republicans this season, while giving only $1,650 to Democrats. And Singer is influential with the GOP presidential candidate; he’s not only an informal adviser but, according to the Journal, his support was critical in helping push Representative Paul Ryan onto the ticket."
And you idiots bitch about paying for free lunches for poor kids?
You still haven't told us why Obama saved the union pensions and threw the Delphi pensions under the bus.

And, we're tired of paying for the free lunches in Washington with money that should be going toward education. Eliminate the Department of Education and send the same amount of money directly to the states. Then, education would automatically get more money just by ending an obviously failed program in Washington.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Focusing on the dream of home ownership for the nation’s minorities, President Bush on Saturday credited his tax relief program for being a key to driving the housing market to record levels.

“Because of tax relief, Americans have more to save, spend and invest — and that means millions of American families have moved into their first homes,” Bush said in his weekly radio address as he spent the weekend at his ranch.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4568925/ns/politi...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
If Mitt Romney Loses, Blame All the Time the GOP Wasted This Cycle
The conspiracy theories, the obviously unqualified primary candidates, the Clint Eastwood speech -- it all adds up to a lot of opportunities lost.
Birtherism wasn't the only time-suck of a theory.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
America catches up to fred and discovers that the Kenyan's campaign is funded by illegal foreign terrorist money

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,081 - 727,100 of1,072,989
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama turns his back on black Americans 25 min BarrysBleachingSkinWants2 3
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 25 min TheDailySheeple 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,756
Mr. O'Reilly on the black / race issue. 30 min BillyO and the Race Pimps 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 57 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 1 hr Infowars Video 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE