Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dim

Somerville, MA

#784584 Oct 26, 2012
NYC and the far left don't allow guns in NYC, but guess what?

Another Democrat goes off the deep end.

Stupid liberals will call for more gun control, even though this was a knife.

Marina Krim returned to her West 75th Street home at about 5:30 p.m. Thursday with her third child after nanny Yoselyn Ortega, 50, failed to meet her for swimming lessons with Krim’s two other children, Leo, 2, and Lucia, 6. When she arrived, the children were already dead in a bathtub and Ortega lay injured nearby with apparently self-inflicted stab wounds, according to police.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/26/mother-t...

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#784585 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA. He gave up the public option. We went with the mandae
How did you get to be so uninformed.
Hellooooooooooo, are there any right whiners that actually have a freakin clue????
DUH! Me Dumb Dave.

Me two tupid to komprhend me musiah do not comwimise.

to, me akuse oders uf not hafin a frekin clue.

Me Dumb Dave!

Where my Obamafone? Kant find it...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#784586 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellooooooooooo, are there any right whiners that actually have a freakin clue????
And the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, it initially was supposed to be more which would have greatly benefitted the American people.

Plus he compromised on extending the Bush tax cuts for the rich as the Republicans were holding the American people hsotage with regards to unemployment benefits.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784587 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be NO home runs or grand slam on the economy or jobs in the final inning of obama's play selling out America lady......
-
What is obama and RealDave hiding?
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

#784588 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
America catches up to fred and realizes the Kenyan and the greedy diva First Wookie lived like billionaires while America suffered.

Spending on White House dinners soars under Obama
October 25, 2012

President Obama has spent far more lavishly on White House state dinners than previous chief executives, including nearly $1 million on a 2010 dinner for Mexico's president, according to documents obtained by The Washington Examiner.

A knowledgeable government official who made the documents available to The Examiner said the extravagant spending seemed unfair with so many Americans out of work.

"It just kind of takes your breath away to see the expenditure of money that has occurred since 2009," the official said.
WALTERS

Gary Walters, who ran presidential household operations for 21 years during Democratic and Republican administrations, before retiring in 2007, told The Examiner the costs reflected in the documents were "excessive. They are high."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784589 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Frederick Douglass.
Now answer my questions:
Do you believe that man has landed on the moon?
Are you also a member of the Flat Earth Society?
Frederick Douglass. Very good, class.
Can you think of another mulatto that achieved prominence in the United States?

Yes. I am a realist.
No. I am a geologist.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784590 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to put content into your post. Here's how it works: First, you select statement(s) that you disagree with and tell us why you disagree.
To avoid looking like an ignorant dupe, search "GM bailout Delphi pension" and actually learn some facts, then tell us what you learned.
For your convenient reference, I'll give you the post again:
Detroit did go bankrupt, you idiot... except for Ford.
You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.
Every state that goes right-to-work takes a billion dollars a year away from the union thugs.
You are trying to divert from the fact that through Elliott's thuggish corporate raiding and extortion the Romneys and others profiteered million$ at the expense of the auto industry, its workers and the taxpayers.

THAT is how it works.

The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. is independent from the Treasury. According to Rep. David Camp "Thus far, and on the basis of documents produced both by Treasury and third parties, my investigation has found that the PBGC advocated that GM take over both the Delphi hourly and salaried pension plans," Ultimately, it was GM that put money into top up and union pensions.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#784591 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your future will have a lot of TEA in it.)))))
ABO
By the way, how's that plan for Obama to pretend to be a comedian on the campaign trail coming?
I doubt it. Tea Party had been shown to be harmful to America.

Half its members are racist. They are all so f*cking stupid they did nothing while Bush killed this country & then, less than a month into the Obama administration, blamed Obama for everything.
fred

Milford, CT

#784592 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
America catches up to fred and discovers that any one who opposes the photo voter id law plans to cheat.

CHRISTIAN ADAMS: Pat Moran Relied on Civil Rights Lawyers for Voter Fraud.

Now we know why civil rights groups like the NAACP, ACLU, and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights are so upset about election integrity groups like True the Vote monitoring the polls on November 6. Pat Moran gave us a clue yesterday.

Moran revealed on James O’Keefe’s undercover video why these groups have been so dishonest, ugly, and desperate to smear True the Vote and keep them out of the polls.

Simply, the “election protection” operation of these civil rights groups was seen, at least to Moran, as the final step in committing voter fraud.

Moran was the field director of his father’s reelection campaign and worked out of the joint campaign office for President Obama and Democrat Senate candidate Tim Kaine in Virginia.

Let’s look at the full video of Moran that led to his firing from the campaign.

In the video, O’Keefe’s plant tells Moran that he has a pile of names of inactive voters. The plant wants to drive a van around and vote for them. Because Virginia’s voter ID law is a joke, and a utility bill will suffice, the plant intends to use phony utility bills. Moran suggests ways to advance the scheme, including forgery using Microsoft Word.

Enter the “election protection” efforts of the civil rights groups. In case these phony utility bills create a stir inside the polls, Moran has the solution – the army of left-wing lawyers who will be embedded inside the polls from groups like the ACLU, the NAACP, and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights.

The plant doubts Virginia “will be really strict about enforcing” the new pseudo-voter ID law.

Moran has just the ticket for questionable phony utility bills – the “election protection” lawyers from the left.... There is no way, of course, to know if the civil rights groups consider themselves cogs in a voter fraud machine. But one thing we do know for sure is that a top Democrat Party field operative does consider them so.

I think we’re going to find that things are rottener than we ever realized.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784593 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
so Obama gave the opposition the choice of hanging or the firing squad....big deal....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784594 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
Dear President Obama,
Do not release your college transcripts to appease a bunch of morons. Homer will double Trumps offer if you do not. Don't give in like the birth certificate.
Sincerely,
Homer
Hey Peppy you got 10 millions you can loan me?
We still haven't seen the birth certificate. The one the White House staff created and put up on the White House web site is obviously fraudulent.
You know, after Obama gets tossed out on his Marxist ass, we are going to see what's in the vault in Hawaii. If it's not like you say it is, you'd better tighten up your chin strap.

You don't have enough money to play in that game. Well, maybe Obama and Ben Bernanke can print some counterfeit money for you like their idiotic Quantative Easing program does, which is causing our dollar to be weak because every counterfeit dollar Bernanke prints is comingled with the real dollars the economy generates, with the effect of lowering the value of the dollar.

Why doesn't Obama give 5 million dollars to charity?
Perhaps Obama thinks they don't really need 5 million dollars.
That's good news. We can start cutting government spending on those programs if they don't even need that free 5 million dollars being offered.
Thanks for setting that straight.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#784595 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans/Tea Baggers turned on him within a month of him taking office and then Fox News took it from there, Glen Beck and all the other rightwing tv/radio retards have been trying to divide this country for years spewing their vile hatred.
Republicans have refused to work with him in any capacity for the last 4 years, stubborn jackasses.
You'd have to have some imagination to see it any other way.
Come on Homer, you don't know how this country and Constitution was formulated? They were to bicker and argue. They were to 'fight', so to speak. I'd rather see them bickering, than spending this country into oblivion. ala Barack Hussein Obama...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784596 Oct 26, 2012
10/25/12 4:29 AM EDT Boca Raton:
-
lily's ignorant paradise Palm Beach county Florida that brought us the hanging chad 12 years ago is in the midst of yet another electoral mess losing Gore the prez election — and the presidential election is still nearly two weeks away...
-
The problem this time: 27,000 filled-out absentee ballots in Palm Beach County that were misprinted and cannot be read by tabulation machines. County officials are having the results from all those ballots copied onto properly laid-out ballots, with representatives from both the Obama and Romney campaigns present.
-
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/828...
-
It's the culture....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#784597 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I am a realist.
No. I am a geologist.
Booker T Washington

Really? No moon landing, interesting.
How far do you go? Where does your belief stop? Have we put a man in space?

Who killed JFK?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784598 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
by Peggy Noonan
"Why was the first debate so toxic for the president? Because the one thing he couldn't do if he was going to win the election is let all the pent-up resentment toward him erupt. Americans had gotten used to him as The President. Whatever his policy choices, whatever general direction he seemed to put in place he was The President, a man who had gotten there through natural gifts and what all politicians need, good fortune.
What he couldn't do was present himself, when everyone was looking, as smaller than you thought. Petulant, put upon, above it all, full of himself. He couldn't afford to make himself look less impressive than the challenger in terms of command, grasp of facts, size.
But that's what he did.
And in some utterly new way the president was revealed, exposed. All the people whose job it is to surround and explain him, to act as his buffers and protectors—they weren't there. It was him on the stage, alone with a competitor. He didn't have a teleprompter, and so his failure seemed to underscore the cliché that the prompter is a kind of umbilical cord for him, something that provides nourishment, the thing he needs to sound good. He is not by any means a stupid man but he has become a boring one; he drones, he is predictable, it's never new. The teleprompter adds substance, or at least safety."
LOL! You got it half right. One obvious reason that he lost the first debate was because Romney didn't say any of the things Obama had prepped for. It's even more obvious that you CANNOT and WILL NOT acknowledge that Romney flipped on almost everything he's been saying for the last year.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784599 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, it initially was supposed to be more which would have greatly benefitted the American people.
Plus he compromised on extending the Bush tax cuts for the rich as the Republicans were holding the American people hsotage with regards to unemployment benefits.
Homer apparently preferred to piss away $2 trillion instead of $1 trillion......

Homer should check out some of the gross abuses in unemployment compensation....like those who retire, but still find a way to collect unemployment benefits.....
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#784600 Oct 26, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to divert from the fact that through Elliott's thuggish corporate raiding and extortion the Romneys and others profiteered million$ at the expense of the auto industry, its workers and the taxpayers.
THAT is how it works.
The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. is independent from the Treasury. According to Rep. David Camp "Thus far, and on the basis of documents produced both by Treasury and third parties, my investigation has found that the PBGC advocated that GM take over both the Delphi hourly and salaried pension plans," Ultimately, it was GM that put money into top up and union pensions.
Did you forget to include this from the same article?

House Ways and Means Committee chairman Rep. Dave Camp threatened Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and President Barack Obama on Tuesday: Cough up the Delphi documents or get served with subpoenas.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/23/obama-admin...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#784601 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I am a realist.
No. I am a geologist.
Sorry I read that wrong, you do believe man has landed on the moon.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#784602 Oct 26, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Homer, you don't know how this country and Constitution was formulated? They were to bicker and argue. They were to 'fight', so to speak. I'd rather see them bickering, than spending this country into oblivion. ala Barack Hussein Obama...
It was formulated on compromise. I have no issue with bickering and arguing. I do have issue with just saying no to everything and dragging their heels for 4 years.

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#784603 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. Tea Party had been shown to be harmful to America.
Half its members are racist. They are all so f*cking stupid they did nothing while Bush killed this country & then, less than a month into the Obama administration, blamed Obama for everything.
Kwool - me makin more absurd klaims i kant bac up.

dwon akss me to prove an exalpwe of hermfool. Me justs makes stuff up. I'm an idiot. My name is ReadDave!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Bob Guchione 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Blow-up STAR News 81
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 177,989
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••