Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232584 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784854 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you think Bozo, that program has been in place for many years__don't like it__write your congressman a letter. And while your at it mention the huge wastes that meals and wheels and the council on aging have become.
Tell that to this voter-

Florida

United States

#784855 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady!
That's pretty evident by your foul mouth, girlfriend.
Jane Says

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

#784856 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
You make it seem so incredibly easy, RETARD!
Yes, yes, we understand. "Asking" is the same as "telling" in many rural parts of the great United States. Are you allowed to beat her if she doesn't comply as we are here? Women can be most disagreeable. I, too, had assumed you were female and therefore obliged to a man somewhere but I see you have cut out the middle-man.
Florida

United States

#784857 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
OBama just keeps lying and really doesn't care if it is widely known he is. Continues PP gives mammograms myth on Late Night appearance.

Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Finally a fellow tea bagger.
Lets cross swords, dude.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784858 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots don't realize they're admitting defeat by, and frustration with, those whose names they steal.
If they hi-jack your moniker, they admire you, but just can't tell you.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, only flattery gets them no where, kind of like the Democratic agenda.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#784859 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
"if I ask her too"??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, but I do believe you're more Indiana than Louisville. How's that mall cop gig workin' for ya'?
American

United States

#784860 Oct 26, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Barack- Obama-our-best-President
Penis

United States

#784861 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
Liar. You haven't had me since your brother fed me to you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784862 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots don't realize they're admitting defeat by, and frustration with, those whose names they steal.
it is kind of like as our embassy and flag smoldered and four Americans were slaughtered in a terrorist attack on Sept 11, the main topic on Air Force One as Obama headed to Vegas, was Big Bird.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#784863 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Oh, yes, yes, I see what you are doing. This is a new idea and I would very much like to try it...
You really are a sorry wierdo.

What you still think is funny, was boring after about the third time you did it, loser.

Now everyone is just ignoring you.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784864 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Mormon Church under any of it's names does not appear on Forbes list of religious charities, It should appear__but it "does not" appear.
Tithing is one thing__donating to a religious charity that invests in ones own company is a very questionable practice.
Mitt's finances have always been kinky__he's a professional angle shooter.
You do exactly no homework yet expect to be taken seriously.
of course, if you're Plugs Biden, you donate less to charity, including your church, than the average senior citizen living on Social Security.....

you Obamabot mutts make me puke....
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784865 Oct 26, 2012
Heartbreaking news of Seals last hours realizing government refused to help them in Benghazi.
fred

Milford, CT

#784866 Oct 26, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Segretti, Chapin, Cheney, Rove, Atwater, Eskew, Marchant and Bauer, Donehue, Sproul, Shealy, McGee, Raymond, Tobin,...
Now what were you saying about thugs and dirty tricks?
The Kenyan as he sees himself...

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content...
Jimmy

United States

#784867 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>His days are numbered.
Obama gone January 20th, 2013, if not before, due to ineligibility.
An intellectual birther.
I heard all lady birthers like you secretly wanna swallow Obamas semen.
Every sperm is sacred.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784868 Oct 26, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Hello? I am Jane Says. I am a good girl who listens to her parents and would never, never consider marriage under any circumstances (how am I doing, incidentally?)
hmmm... another Democrat posting from Djatinegara, Indonesia

you a relative of Obama? if so, i thought you were all living in section 8 housing in Massachusetts.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784869 Oct 26, 2012
Real-Jimmy wrote:
Obama belongs in jail.
too lenient for a traitor.....

AntiObama

#784870 Oct 26, 2012
Anyone impressed with more of Obama's McSame?

The Teleprompter Stooge is telling everyone his goals as if it's something new.

He's going around the coutry now basically doing what he did in the first debate. It's like the moron Obama is stuck in time.

Must be the altitude!
Jimmy

United States

#784871 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to this voter-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
So, do you come here often?

AntiObama

#784872 Oct 26, 2012
Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You haven't had me since your brother fed me to you.
You finally found the appropriate name for yourself.

Good little libturd.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#784873 Oct 26, 2012
MILAN A court in Milan Friday convicted former Premier Silvio Berlusconi of tax fraud and sentenced the media mogul to four years in prison, his first prison sentence in years of criminal probes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/26/silv...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 189,838
Review: First Choice Hand Car Wash & Mobile Det... 36 min TONY 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,241
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Net Workit 5,997
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 9 hr BLDM 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr OzRitz 53,486
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ratloder 70,018
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]