Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

United States

#784695 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
The Bullshitter in office calls the bullshitter trying to take his job a "bullshitter."

How presidential of him.
You think that sucks.
I blew a bum in an alley and was promised a buck.
Damn bullshitter stiffed me.
fred

Milford, CT

#784696 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Homer is in the direct path of the storm once it pushes through New Jersey. Fortunately Bush is no longer president so we should be fine.
The Kenyan unleashes his hoodie mau maus

GET IN THEIR FACES; PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD, THE PRESIDENT ADVISED: Ugly: Liberals Turn to Dirty Tricks, Violence as Election Approaches.

RELATED: The Era of the Thug in American Politics?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784697 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't extortion illegal? Don't you think that if anything you say is true, Eric Holder would have already arrested Mitt Romney?
Al Qaeda kills 4 Americans in an attempt to kidnap a US ambassador, and Americans want to know exactly why this happened when it's obvious everyone in Libya and the State Department and whomever occupies the empty chair knew an Al Qaeda attack was inevitable and we weren't ready for an attack we were certain was coming.
And, since it's obvious we knew this attack was certain to come, why did Obama's empty chair reduce security for the target of the attack we were certain was coming?
Why did Obama's empty chair steer Stevens to Benghazi and cut the security when it's obvious we knew an Al Qaeda attack was certain to come?
You seem to be intent on changing the subject. Could you read the Condi Rice response to your current bit of nonsense? As to against the law, this might be the reason there's so much funding of Romney by the perpetrators. current.com/...young-turks/.../how-mitt-and-a... ...

Want a little info on Adelson's reason to hhope the DOJ goes away soon? Never mind, Damnably Bad Writer, you're a waste of air and effort.
fred

Milford, CT

#784698 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Donald Trump wants Barack Obama to publish his college and passport records but won't reveal his own
Adviser deems Guardian request 'stupid' after tycoon's 'October surprise' proves to be call for information on president
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/ ...
Wow as such a smart TYCOON he didn't see this coming??? What a douche bag. No wonder he is such a Mittens fan...oh wait I forgot that's for the tax breaks for four-time bankrupt filing douches....DOH!"
Why wouldn't the Kenyan release his college transcripts for a 5 million dollar donation to Planned Parenthood

What's the Kenyan hiding?
Jane Says

United States

#784699 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats politicized a disaster of biblical proportions. Crying racism was the lowest. Disgusting.

W handle Katrina very well. 40,000 people were saved on the first day. W stepped in the corrupt Democrat regime in LA collapsed.
You look cute dressed like a woman.
fred

Milford, CT

#784700 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Donald Trump wants Barack Obama to publish his college and passport records but won't reveal his own
Adviser deems Guardian request 'stupid' after tycoon's 'October surprise' proves to be call for information on president
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/ ...
Wow as such a smart TYCOON he didn't see this coming??? What a douche bag. No wonder he is such a Mittens fan...oh wait I forgot that's for the tax breaks for four-time bankrupt filing douches....DOH!"
The Kenyan pimps a fluker slut to beg for votes. Disgusting.

LIKE A VIRGIN:'My first time was with Obama'...

Campaign Double Entendre Commercial Mimics Putin Ad!
Jane Says

United States

#784701 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama selling out $5 million dollars to a charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
What are you hiding loser?
-
It's the culture...
I flipped your daughter over on her fat belly and slid my tongue in her rosebud.
The hair on her back stood up.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784703 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>At least you admit Romney is a bullshitter.
At least? Thought you were smarter than that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784704 Oct 26, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about?
Keep guessing.
Auditioning for a job at Breitbart?
You forgot to answer the post. Here's how it works. First, you pick one or more statements you disagree with, and then you tell us why you disagree.
I'll help you. Here's the post again:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The attack lasted 6 hours.
How about the real-time communication with the actual team fighting? Did Obama's empty chair think they didn't know what they were talking about?
Do you think after Stevens filled Obama's empty chair's mailbox with statements like "an Al Qaeda attack is inevitable" someone would send one of the carriers to be on station in the Gulf of Sidra?
Perhaps, just like Obama's empty chair didn't think the people fighting the terrorists knew what they were talking about, he also thought Stevens didn't know what he was talking about, either, when Stevens is telling Obama's empty chair multiple times far in advance of the attempt to kidnap Stevens that an Al Qaeda attack is inevitable.
Seems like we don't have enough ships in our Navy, doesn't it?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784705 Oct 26, 2012
Fake Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost the debate get over it. I'm a moron
You have too few brain cells to retain that kind of info... Go discover a cure for crying out loud you idiot!
-
It;s the culture...
Jane Says

United States

#784706 Oct 26, 2012
I'm starring in a new film!
Bum Fister.

Look me up.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784707 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't the Kenyan release his college transcripts for a 5 million dollar donation to Planned Parenthood
What's the Kenyan hiding?
He's not hiding that Trump and Romney are douches, at least. Where are Romney's tax returns with the bailout funds, the years as a 47%, the silver spoon, wee lad leeches? http://current.com/http://occupyamerica.crook...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784708 Oct 26, 2012
Fake Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
I flipped my daughter over on her fat belly and slid my tongue in her rosebud.
The hair on her back stood up.
It's the culture....
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#784709 Oct 26, 2012
Why is Obama losing?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784710 Oct 26, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer to the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act and which members of the Executive branch claimed conclusive evidence of imminent danger from weapons of mass destruction?
Refer to Obama being immediately behind Christopher Dodd's shoulder in the photo op of Dodd threatening to filibuster the re-instatement of the Glass Steagall Act.
Refer to Bill Clinton's "human rights purge" of the CIA for the reason we didn't even have intelligence capabilities when Bush took office.
Refer to Bush arresting one of the hijackers before 9/11 as an indication of Bush having sufficiently rebuilt our foreign intelligence capabilities.
Refer to Valerie Plame, a career undercover officer, was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq for information on why Bill Clinton was advised that Saddam Hussein had a mature WMD program.

:-D
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784711 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly: Liberals Turn to Dirty Tricks, Violence as Election Approaches.
RELATED: The Era of the Thug in American Politics?
In Wisconsin, Walker derangement syndrome continues to metastasize. An openly gay Republican volunteer was sent to the hospital by a deranged Leftist who labeled him a "traitor."

In a separate incident the son of a Wisconsin Republican State Senator was badly beaten when he attempted to stop vandals from stealing his Romney/Ryan yard sign.

Lake County Florida veteran's Mitt Romney signs, flags torched in yard.

In Virginia, a Romney supporter watched in horror as an unidentified perpetrator literally torched her yard sign.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/1...
fred

Milford, CT

#784712 Oct 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>At least you admit Romney is a bullshitter. How come topix has no issue with the word bullshitter? Bullshitter, bullshitter, bullshitter.
The Kenyan's communist coup smothers the economy.

Mass Firings Soar at Fastest Pace Since 2010
Friday, October 26, 2012
Townhall.com ^| October 26, 2012 | Mike Shedlock

In precisely the kind of news president Obama does not want heading into the election, Ford (F), Dow Chemical (DOW), DuPont (DD), and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) all announced mass layoffs this past week as Firings Reach Highest Since 2010. North American companies have announced plans to eliminate 62,600 positions at home and abroad since Sept. 1, the biggest two-month drop since the start of 2010, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Firings total 158,100 so far this year, more than the 129,000 job cuts in the same period in 2011. "Companies are saying,‘Let's not build up inventories, l
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784713 Oct 26, 2012
Fake Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that sucks.
I blew a bum in a Chicago ghetto alley and was promised a buck.
Damn bullshitter stiffed me.
LOL... Hell... We all know you can do the work of three men, you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784714 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint Eastwood was right. When Barack Obama's leadership has been needed, he has been absent.
~While at the University of Chicago, according to Senior Lecturer Richard Epstein, "Obama did the minimal amount of work to get through. No one remembers him. He was not a participant in luncheons or workshops. He was here and gone."
~As a U.S. senator for less than one term, according to Gov Track.us, "From Jan 2005 to Oct 2008, Obama missed 314 of 1300 recorded or roll call votes, which is 24.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.4%."
~As President, the Government Accountability Institute points out that from January 23, 2009 until May 31, 2012, President Obama was in office for 1,225 days and only attended 536 presidential daily briefs, an anemic 43.8% attendance record.
(The Obama administration contends that holding such meetings is not important, that the president simply reads his PDB when there is no meeting.)
~According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, President Obama has held 208 fundraisers since filing papers for re-election including 141 so far in 2012.
(For comparison's sake, President George W. Bush, who was facing a tough re-election campaign attended a total of 97 fundraisers.)
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/empty_...
When was the last time President Obama met with Congress members?
President Obama, where art thou?
a) flitting between cities and across cities on Date Nights w/Moochelle

b) playing golf

c) vacationing

d) appearing with celebrities for fundraising

e) talking about the death of Americans on comedy central

f) Vegas, spotted with Beyonce, Jay-Z and Elvis

g) all of the above
Florida

United States

#784715 Oct 26, 2012
But, what if support for Obama's reelection -- even where he may be the most popular -- is diminished from his original 2008 numbers? What if Obama wins these three states by only one million votes -- each -- a margin of 1 million popular votes in each state? He still gets all 104 electoral votes, yet he's "lost" more than three million popular votes. That's almost 5 percent of his entire 2008 national total. How would that loss appear in national polls matched against Romney? Devastating, no doubt. But would it change anything?

Of course not. The winner of California, New York and Illinois gets 104 electoral votes even if their winning margin is only one vote in each state. Thus, Obama could drop four, five, even six million popular votes from his 2008 totals and not suffer the loss of a single vote in the Electoral College. Romney might gain millions of popular votes McCain failed to get without adding even one more electoral vote

Copy and paste.
It's my culture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Beavis 181,693
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,875
Deat Abby 12-16 18 min cheluzal 48
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago