Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,921 - 726,940 of 1,080,433 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Doom and gloom

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

"The embassy in Cairo put out a statement after their grounds had been breached...An apology for America's values is never the right course...The statement that came from the administration was - was a statement which is akin to apology and I think was a - severe miscalculation.": Mitt Romney attempting to politicize the killings of American diplomats in Libya by FALSELY accusing President Obama of apologizing for America and getting the facts of the situation backwards.~Sept. 12, 2012~
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Liberal media is having SO MUCH FUN ridiculing Trump.

What makes this so clever is that there must be 150 million Americans who don't even know that Obama has hidden his records.

Why?

Because media does such a crappy job of reporting the news.

Trump manages end-run[Hell a TD!] around them ...
And nobody saw it coming.
Got iT put ALL OVER the National NEWS
Capiche?!?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess I said goodnight prematurely.
The first thing I say to people who say they voted for Obama the last time but are so disappointed and won't do it again is "weren't you listening the first time?"
Everything that came out about him and his affiliations and his support of partial birth abortions should have been enough red flags but when he kept saying he wanted to "fundamentally transform" this country, that in itself should have been the biggest one.
Mindboggling to me.
Obama is not America's "friend"... he has soft spot for muslim people. That's why he is not going to call "war on terror", to him it is "war on islam". What is wrong with people. Where is common sense?
He want our soldiers out of middle east ASAP.
Now, when the enemy shoots at our guys and put their weapons down, our men can't shoot back.
Orders by this administration. What does that tell you? Our president is doing everything he can to protect the enemy. That is why, after attack on our consulate in Benghazi, our president went to Las Vegas...business as usual! Attack on our consulate it is attack on our country ...my God people, what did president doo, NOTHING! He kept blaming on video, protecting muslim religion, so called anti-islam video, but he has American ambassador and three brave Americans dead. What is he doing to punish those responsible, NOTHING! OBAMA PROTECT THE ENEMY BEFORE HIS OWN! All of you voting for Obama are cowards
or not so bright or maybe just don't care. Your president doesn't! There is no way around it!
ISLAMIC FANATICS HAVE MUSLIM BLACK FLAGS ON OUR EMBASSIES AND NO ONE CARES? WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE BEEN AMERICAN??????????
YOUR PRESIDENT HAS SOFT SPOT TOWARDS MUSLIMS, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE, WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE??????????
Goodnight Carol!
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

"The Obama campaign kept things classy today, with the president telling Rolling Stone magazine that Mitt Romney is a “bullshitter.”"

"Remember when Obama lectured the entire country on civility in our political discourse? And Obots believed him? "#Bullshitter #tcot

"The attack in Benghazi was by a spontaneous mob in response to some obscure YouTube video." #Bullshitter

Maybe Obama should've called Romney a #Bullshitter from the closed Solyndra headquarters.

"The unemployment rate will be around 5.4%." #Bullshitter

If you say you'll "cut the deficit in half"....you might be a #BULLSHITTER

If you claim all bills will be online for 72 hours prior to a vote, you may be a #BullShitter

"I had nothing to do with sequestration" #bullshitter

You know who's a #bullshitter? The guy who repackages his failed first term agenda and promises, no really, I'll get it done this time.

"These are shovel-ready jobs." #Bullshitter

"I will not have lobbyists in my administration." #Bullshitter

"Planned Parenthood offers mammograms".#Bullshitter

"I am going to go line by line through the budget." #Bullshitter

"I've known Rev. Wright for almost twenty years. The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met twenty years ago." #bullshitter

“Obamacare was a bipartisan plan.”#Bullshitter

"Fast & Furious began under the Bush administration." #bullshitter

'This will be the most transparent administration ever.'#Bullshitter

"Our relationship with Israel has never been stronger." #bullshitter

"I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage." #bullshitter

"GM has repaid their debt in full." #bullshitter

“Social Security is structurally sound" #Bullshitter

"The cost of your insurance will go down by $2,000." #Bullshitter

"I take my job as President very seriously" #bullshitter

"Tired of having a #bullshitter as President? In 12 days you can do something about it. "#RomneyRyan2012

http://twitchy.com/2012/10/25/shovel-ready-jo...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

http://www.obamaspast.com/

OBAMA'S PAST!
Nobody you know

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.obamaspast.com/
OBAMA'S PAST!
Intelligent people know Obama's past, and know that he is a total fraud.
The Obots do not care. He could be the illegitimate child of Vladimir Lenin or Karl Marx, and they would not care.
They do not care where he was born, or who his father was, or anything else about him.
God save America, and send this Commie slime back to Kenya.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

It is time to ostracize Obama supporters

A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.

Democrats voted against freeing slaves, voted against giving them the right to vote, voted against Civil Rights in the 1960s. Republicans voted for all of that.

Obama is an Affirmative Action President. It doesn't work. He is the prime example that it doesn't work.

So forget them. No more freebies from us. No more insults from them. No more favors from us. No more filthy talk from them.

Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.

Whether it is co-workers, friends or family members, ignore them, ostracize them and write them off your list.

These people hate us more than we hate them. They despise us.

Anyone who votes for Obama is an enemy of America, an enemy of the American people and an enemy of American ideals. They are traitors.

An ignorant person can be educated.

Condemn them to a life without you. Let them earn a living on someone else's money.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Nobody you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent people know Obama's past, and know that he is a total fraud.
The Obots do not care. He could be the illegitimate child of Vladimir Lenin or Karl Marx, and they would not care.
They do not care where he was born, or who his father was, or anything else about him.
God save America, and send this Commie slime back to Kenya.
It is to bad that this idiots don't see what Obama is doing to this country? He don't want to call "war on terror" to Obama it is "war on Islam"...
His family is Muslim religion and he is proud of it. You can be loyal to your president, but Obama is not "America's friend". He calls his own grandmother "typical white woman"... Obama have his college records sealed, why is that? He paid millions to do it? Doesn't does brainwashed Obama Zombies want to know who is their president? What is wrong with people?
Doom and gloom

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
It is time to ostracize Obama supporters
A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.
Democrats voted against freeing slaves, voted against giving them the right to vote, voted against Civil Rights in the 1960s. Republicans voted for all of that.
Obama is an Affirmative Action President. It doesn't work. He is the prime example that it doesn't work.
So forget them. No more freebies from us. No more insults from them. No more favors from us. No more filthy talk from them.
Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.
Whether it is co-workers, friends or family members, ignore them, ostracize them and write them off your list.
These people hate us more than we hate them. They despise us.
Anyone who votes for Obama is an enemy of America, an enemy of the American people and an enemy of American ideals. They are traitors.
An ignorant person can be educated.
Condemn them to a life without you. Let them earn a living on someone else's money.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
You are one scary hypocritical fanatic. You accuse Demos of hatred, yet you spew out so much hatred in just a few sentences. Let them die you say? Gee, you must be proud of your boastful comments. Wow, what a true patriot you are.
Robert

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Let's say you had $100,000 you'd just inherited, and you wanted to invest it. and you called two financial advisers to your house to discuss investing your money with them. Would you hire the guy that said: "I've been in the financial advising job for 40 years, successfully, and made clients millions of dollars", or would you go with the guy that said "well, I've never been a financial adviser before, but I've studied it, I've seen others do it, I have some controversial theories about how financial advising works, and the only other jobs I've ever held are only indirectly related to this one" (then he cracks a few jokes and tells you a few funny stories to make you like him)..... in case you don't understand, YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT ROMNEY VS OBAMA. Why would you want to vote for the guy and trust a guy that has no proven business experience to to fix the problems of a major national business: THE U.S. ECONOMY! HIRE THE GUY THAT HAS PROVEN MULTIPLE TIMES HE KNOWS ABOUT BUSINESS AND CAN MAKE ONE SUCCESSFUL! YOU MAY NOT "LIKE" HIM, BUT WHO CARES ABOUT LIKE OR DISLIKE, HE'S CLEARLY THE BEST LOGICAL CHOICE!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Tea party = America's Taliban.
Just take a look at the tea party endorsed canidate that said it was God's will for rape.
History shows whenever there is corruption on a huge scale then a Republican is in office. The best they can do for a democrat is who they slept with and nothing else sticks.
George McGovern passed away this week who was a honorable man, had he been elected the US would have been out of Vietnam,(another trillion $ war) Universal health care would have been in place like the rest of the world was doing at that time. But unfortunately the bible belt again took to Nixon, who not only disgraced America but prolonged a un winnable war which seems to be normal behaviour for a Republican these days and it's just unfortunate that you righties want to do the same thing again. Why is it so important to go into debt for missiles rather than health care ? No wonder the rest of the world thinks you are crazy
Nobody you know

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to bad that this idiots don't see what Obama is doing to this country? He don't want to call "war on terror" to Obama it is "war on Islam"...
His family is Muslim religion and he is proud of it. You can be loyal to your president, but Obama is not "America's friend". He calls his own grandmother "typical white woman"... Obama have his college records sealed, why is that? He paid millions to do it? Doesn't does brainwashed Obama Zombies want to know who is their president? What is wrong with people?
In practice, Obama is an atheist, but has sympathetic appreciation
for Muzies.
What is wrong with people? They have been dumbed down by leftist/Marxist public education and Communist MSM for the last 25 years.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Doom and gloom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one scary hypocritical fanatic. You accuse Demos of hatred, yet you spew out so much hatred in just a few sentences. Let them die you say? Gee, you must be proud of your boastful comments. Wow, what a true patriot you are.
"you" do NOT even WANT to go THERE with me bub!

Dems ARE "dangerous to BE around ...
With ALL the LYING and deceit they PULL on "innocent" people
BACKSTABBERS !!!
As BAD as RABID dogs!
==========
A Letter to My Friend Glen Doherty[KILLED in Benghazi!]
By BRANDON WEBB
http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/a-l...

Boldly Into The Breach

Will the real life story of incredible bravery, and the extreme courage of warriors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods be lost just because of Machiavellian politics ?

Yet as of 10/21 no-one from the President Obama administration has ever once clarified the attack, discussed the true involvement of Glen Doherty and Ty Woods, or answered a single question in a press conference. It has been 40 days -so far- without specific answers from the administration.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/09/2...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama said in Cairo speech "that America has tendency to be arrogant" he is ashamed with his country and he showed when he bowed to Saudi King. LISTEN TO HIS SPEECHES ... he wants to re-distribute wealth around the world to help others. He doesn't want for America to be superpower. He want to bring America down something like Europe. He doesn't believe in American exeptionallysm and the American greatness ...
Obama doesn't want America to be #1 any longer!
Re-elect Obama and you would have Europe.
Obama is destroying America with help of his own supporters ...brainwashed Obama Zombies!!!!!

God help America and protect American nation
from evil, deceitful, lying, fraud of a president!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Tea party = America's Taliban.
Just take a look at the tea party endorsed canidate that said it was God's will for rape.
History shows whenever there is corruption on a huge scale then a Republican is in office. The best they can do for a democrat is who they slept with and nothing else sticks.
George McGovern passed away this week who was a honorable man, had he been elected the US would have been out of Vietnam,(another trillion $ war) Universal health care would have been in place like the rest of the world was doing at that time. But unfortunately the bible belt again took to Nixon, who not only disgraced America but prolonged a un winnable war which seems to be normal behaviour for a Republican these days and it's just unfortunate that you righties want to do the same thing again. Why is it so important to go into debt for missiles rather than health care ? No wonder the rest of the world thinks you are crazy
WE are coming AFTER you!

MUST SEE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just change the DATES
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BACKSTABBERS !!!
As BAD as RABID dogs!
==========
By BRANDON WEBB
Boldly Into The Breach
Will the real life story of incredible bravery, and the extreme courage of warriors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods be lost just because of Machiavellian politics ?
Yet as of 10/21 no-one from the President Obama administration has ever once clarified the attack, discussed the true involvement of Glen Doherty and Ty Woods, or answered a single question in a press conference. It has been 40 days -so far- without specific answers from the administration.
Those guys are American heroes, God bless their souls. Remember, Obama doesn't want to call "war on terror" to him it's "war on Islam"... he is proud to be of a muslim background. How can you defend Americans from a muslim fanatics, when you have one in the White House? How is this fraud of a president going to avenge this four brave Americans, when he let terrorists go free...PROTECT THE ENEMY, BEFORE YOUR OWN...
OBAMA IS DISGRACE OF A PRESIDENT!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Doom and gloom wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is the REAL me!

Those who know me ...
Know me well.
Those who don't ...
Can "go to Hell" ...

You do NOT know me, do "you" ... ;-)

Like it's a Bad Thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Like It's A Bad Thing"

They say, I drive a little fast
Say, I like to push the limit
Everyday I'm living like it was my last
They say, I'm proud of my scars
Each one tells a story
Got guts and glory down to an art
Say, I know whats its like
To see life pass right before my eyes
Like it's a bad thing.

I don't know about you but I was put here to live and love
So, what if I don't do it like everybody else does
I'm out on the edge, I'm too willing to risk
Every bone, every breath, they say, all I am is a crazy dream
Like it's a bad thing.

So, my heart's been broke
So, I keep on falling
I'm nothing but all in when I let go
I wear it on my sleeve
Yeah, they call me a fool cause I still believe
Like it's a bad thing.

Like it's a bad thing.

Like it's a bad thing.

Like it's a bad thing ...

GARY ALLAN LYRICS
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/garyallan/like...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Those guys are American heroes, God bless their souls. Remember, Obama doesn't want to call "war on terror" to him it's "war on Islam"... he is proud to be of a muslim background. How can you defend Americans from a muslim fanatics, when you have one in the White House? How is this fraud of a president going to avenge this four brave Americans, when he let terrorists go free...PROTECT THE ENEMY, BEFORE YOUR OWN...
OBAMA IS DISGRACE OF A PRESIDENT!!!!!
Yes, they are!
Thank you for seeing it AND saying it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Nobody you know wrote:
<quoted text>
In practice, Obama is an atheist, but has sympathetic appreciation
for Muzies.
What is wrong with people? They have been dumbed down by leftist/Marxist public education and Communist MSM for the last 25 years.
Obama is destroying America and his supporters are helping ...God protect America and the American people from evil.
Doom and gloom

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BACKSTABBERS !!!
As BAD as RABID dogs!
==========
By BRANDON WEBB
Boldly Into The Breach
Well I guess we just need to go and have another war then, don't we? That should fix everything up find and dandy. That'll fix em. Let's get that ole kick azz mentality going again. Bush couldn't wait to start an unnecessary war that killed thousands of our soldiers and left their families without a husband, a father, a son and a friend. And let's not forget the ones who did survive and are maimed/disabled for life. What did they get in return? Not much, and all because some silver spoon elitist and military dodger decided he's going to be a tough azz president. By the looks of Romney, your precious Mormon idol, I can tell it won't take much to set him off. God help us all. BTW, it takes a backstabber to know one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 3 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••