Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#784516 Oct 26, 2012
Mile wrote:
Obama still at every opportunity quoting the headline "Let Detroit go bankrupt" even MSNBC knows this to be a lie.
Romnesia Mr President? No Sir, you are a pathological liar.
Romney/Ryan 2012
Sorry juice caher your bullshit doesn't fly..No Republican has ever won the presidency without winning Ohio.....sorry the LDS hustler is out of luck...and time.... Romney has been running for president for 5 years and is 8 points behind by election it will be 10 points behind... You teabags are losers,your leader is an empty suite... stop back in 2016 for your next whipping..... Call the conservative hotline: 1-800-WHINE.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784518 Oct 26, 2012
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest intelligence blunder in American history was virtually ignored by Republicans who now want us to crucify Obama for the events of Benghazi. Where was the Republican outrage over the faulty intel that sent thousands of American troops to their death and cost us billions of dollars searching for non-existant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Can you name right wing hypocrite that demanded an immediate investigation over that colossal Republican led disaster?
Please search "Bill Clinton CIA human rights purge" to answer your question. You will learn how Clinton gutted the CIA, and when Bush took office the United States didn't even have a functioning intelligence agency. Bush had to rely on the same information Bill Clinton used until he rebuilt the CIA.
Please search "Saddam Hussein UN oil for food" to learn about the UN's oil-for-food scam that Saddam Hussein was using to rebuild his infrastructure for war that Bush put a stop to.
Please search "Saddam Hussein 18 UN resolutions" to learn why it was necessary to remove Saddam Hussein from power.
Please search "9/11 Zacharias Moussaoui" to learn how Bush rebuilt the US intelligence network from the ahses Bill Clinton left him and arrested one of the 9/11 hijackers before 9/11, and how we had the 9/11 plans in our possession before 9/11 but liberal judges wouldn't let the FBI look into Moussaoui's hard drive. However, those liberal judges didn't have any PUBLIC objections on 9/12.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#784519 Oct 26, 2012
You teabags are losers,your leader is an empty suite...

stop back in 2016 for your next whipping.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#784520 Oct 26, 2012
Hello, human diary. It is I again, Mitt Romney, your better.

The campaign drags on. Today I visited an aircraft hanger, and also my aircraft. That is all I have to report. From the news footage, it appears that my opponent voted today. My staff believes he voted for himself.

I have not yet decided who I will vote for. Throughout the primary campaign I have assumed that, when the time came, I would vote for myself; now that we are at the general election I am not so sure. It feels an unnervingly definite position to take. What if potential voters object? What if my opponent uses my pro-self policy against me? If nothing else, voting for myself seems to be the sort of thing that could be used against me in future elections.

This is a difficult decision. I asked my staff to prepare policy options on the subject. While they said they would comply, Eric F. seemed very agitated by the prospect, and put both hands to his face while we were discussing it. When I asked him later about his reaction he said he was just thinking about something else.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784521 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking News Mitty Romney votes for President Obama today in early voting...Romneys Wife and kids said they votted for Trump...
You're not a complete idiot keyedup -- Some parts are just missing....
-
It;s the culture...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#784522 Oct 26, 2012
Just like jim jones, obama leads his mindless cult of brainwashed sheep to sip the poison kool aid.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784524 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
The happiest years of my life were during the days that Ronald Reagan was president. President Romney will be Ronald Reagan, Part Deux
Romnesia meets Alzheimers? Does that now constitute a legitimate rape? More at #stupidshitstupidfredsays.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784525 Oct 26, 2012
moshx wrote:
Just like jim jones, obama leads his mindless cult of brainwashed sheep to sip the poison kool aid.
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama selling out a charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you an idiot loser and a moron?
-
It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784526 Oct 26, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let Detroit Go Bankrupt
By MITT ROMNEY
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/opinion/19r...
Detroit did go bankrupt, you idiot... except for Ford.
You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their pensions, and the union pension plan is being directly supported by ME.
If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for the non-union pensions, instead of Obama being just another union thug and throwing them under the bus?
An American works their entire life and retires, and Obama takes their retirement away from them to give to union thugs.
Just another case of Obama redistributing the wealth. It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.
Every state that goes right-to-work takes a billion dollars a year away from the union thugs.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#784527 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please search "Bill Clinton CIA human rights purge" to answer your question. You will learn how Clinton gutted the CIA, and when Bush took office the United States didn't even have a functioning intelligence agency. Bush had to rely on the same information Bill Clinton used until he rebuilt the CIA.
but liberal judges wouldn't let the FBI look into Moussaoui's hard drive. However, those liberal judges didn't have any PUBLIC objections on 9/12.
This from the leader of teabag patriots for Texas traitors...Please search American traitor and read about your ancestors..

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784528 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
You teabags are losers,your leader is an empty suite...
stop back in 2016 for your next whipping.....
You're going to find out how empty that suit is. Right now, all we have is an empty chair in the White House.
Expect the same results you saw in the mid-term elections when the American people handed your ass to you.

ABO

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#784529 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million to a charity of Romney's choice if Romney commits suicide...
-
What is Romney hiding?
-
Why is Romney selling out a charity?
-
Why is Romney losing?
-
Why Floridu is a loser?
-
It's the Zippy Clown culture..
Breaking News Mitty Romney votes for President Obama today in early voting...Romneys Wife and kids said they votted for Trump......
YES ZIPPY
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784530 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Romnesia meets Alzheimers? Does that now constitute a legitimate rape? More at #stupidshitstupidfredsays.
The difference between who you are and who you want to be leosananus is what you post and do loser...
-
It's the culture...

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#784531 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit did go bankrupt, you idiot... except for Ford.
You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.
Every state that goes right-to-work takes a billion dollars a year away from the union thugs.
not one worde of this is anything but bullshit

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784532 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>This from the leader of teabag patriots for Texas traitors...Please search American traitor and read about your ancestors..
You must have recently finished one of those speed reading courses. You did your research in an astoundingly short period of time.
... or, you didn't bother to learn anything and just began spewing the party line bullshit you allow yourself to be indoctrinated with.

How about you be a different type of Democrat. How about you actually become informed with the facts.
I'll help you. For your convenience, I'll give you the post again. Here are some steps you can take to learn the facts of our recent history, and then you'll know something about which you speak, instead of appearing to be an ignorant dupe mindlessly spouting out the indoctrinated party line bullshit:

Please search "Saddam Hussein UN oil for food" to learn about the UN's oil-for-food scam that Saddam Hussein was using to rebuild his infrastructure for war that Bush put a stop to.
Please search "Saddam Hussein 18 UN resolutions" to learn why it was necessary to remove Saddam Hussein from power.
Please search "9/11 Zacharias Moussaoui" to learn how Bush rebuilt the US intelligence network from the ahses Bill Clinton left him and arrested one of the 9/11 hijackers before 9/11, and how we had the 9/11 plans in our possession before 9/11 but liberal judges wouldn't let the FBI look into Moussaoui's hard drive. However, those liberal judges didn't have any PUBLIC objections on 9/12.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784533 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I...Suck...Dick...
He that is good for making excuses and changing posts is seldom good for anything else you certified idiot..
-
It's the culture...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#784534 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you an idiot loser and a moron?
-
It's the culture...
the sad thing is ,it would not matter what he was hiding .his mindless followers will support the treasonous bastard reguardless. And yes."its the culture"
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784535 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>YES ZIPPY
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a low-life TopixBoinker, who cares what you think Gilligan...
-
You have no brain idiot... If you had a brain Gilligan, you would NOT need to be an asslicker democrat??
-
What is obama hiding?
-
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why is keyedup a loser and asslicker?
-
It's the culture...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784536 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan was very shrewed. Please don't accept liberal memes.

You mean shrewd?

Nope, probably not. Dead head fried fred knew either Jane Wyman or Nancy Davis intimately through his work with a magic 8-ball.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784538 Oct 26, 2012
Looks like Obama's disastrous foreign policy decisions in Libya are coming to light.
Stevens informed the White House that an Al Qaeda attack was inevitable.
The White House steers Stevens to Benghazi and cuts his security.
Al Qaeda attempts to kidnap Stevens and inadvertently kills him while the government watches real-time a well-coordinated terrorist attack and does nothing to help Stevens avoid being kidnapped.
"Not enough information" after a plethora of warnings from Stevens about an Al Qaeda attack being inevitable, and watching in real-time the attack which lasted over 6 hours.
Help is available and ready to go to Steven's aid.
Obama's empty chair watches the Al Qaeda plan to kidnap Stevens unfold for 6 hours. The empty chair doesn't send help to Stevens.
Stevens dies of smoke inhalation after Al Qaeda tries to smoke him out of his last refuge.

The Al Qaeda intent was to kidnap Stevens, not to kill him. If they intended to kill him, they would have just blown the door away and if Stevens was still alive, either lit him up with AKs or made a video of Arabs cutting his head off.

After Al Qaeda kidnapped Stevens, then Obama could have pretended to be "presidential" and trade the first terrorist that bombed the WTC to the Muslim Brotherhood in exchange for a US ambassador being released from Al Qaeda.

How many October Surprises is this now that blew up in Obama's face? I count three.
You'd think the Three Stooges are running our government after this repeated idiocy.

ABO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Scrutiny 178,246
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Resident 49,907
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Petal Power 46,869
Amy 9-23-14 42 min edogxxx 21
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 1 hr thefortiesguystri... 46
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,431
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr poet lariat 98,262
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••