Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,901 - 726,920 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
[T]he extent of its failure has been largely ignored by the press. Sure, single instances garner attention as they happen, but they ignore past failures in order to make it seem like a rare case.
So far, 34 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
blub
blub

blub

blub
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep replying, they'll keep posting. Is that what you want?
This guy is obviously in his own hell. And I'm compelled to offer hope to the hopeless.

It's the only thing I know to do.

But it will be the last time I say anything to him. It's going to take a supernatural power to change a heart like his. I just had to say what I had to say. It's out of my hands now.

It's clear what's at stake though if we don't win this fight. I believe it's going to take a supernatural power to help us win it - even if it's one person at a time.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Let's say I want my "First time" to be with Obama. What type of protection should I use to avoid catching dependency?

Re tacky Obama First Time ad
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
[T]he extent of its failure has been largely ignored by the press. Sure, single instances garner attention as they happen, but they ignore past failures in order to make it seem like a rare case.
So far, 34 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
Unbelievable that Obama is proposing more of the same.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The CO didn't wait for perfect knowledge of the "situation on the ground." Americans were in danger. He did his duty
Armchair quarterbacks everywhere.

and peeps wonder why i copy and paste so much.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

College Student wrote:
<quoted text>How is Trump offering $5 million to Obama's favorite charity promoting himself and making him money? He doesn't need to do either. You are hopeless if you think all that is wrong with the Obama presidency is that angry white males can't tolerate a racially diverse man in the White House.
White males voted Obama into the White House. Angry males say he has failed their expectations and the country can't afford four more years of failure, regardless of the presidents' race.
I just happened to see The View this morning on TV. Every single cackling hen was laying an egg about the Race Card again. I must've rolled my eyes. They never give it up, do they?

It's all they've got.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't know who Obama is and still don't know! Obama paid millions of $$$ to have his college records sealed. Why, and what is he hiding? Was he foreign exchange student? His father and his family muslim religion, so ad his stepfather. Obama is registered in Indonesia as a muslim. His mother married to both men, muslim.
Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan ( nation of Islam) all of them AMERICA HATERS! What is wrong with the American people? Did anyone saw when Obama bowed to Saudi King? According to muslim religion, you have to show your submission to their God Allah. What did Obama doo when he bowed to the Saudis, but show his submission. Obama disrespected his country, his people and the entire nation. In 2009, he visited all muslim nations on middle east, all America's haters but Israel. What is that telling you?
In 2008 he did say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"!
What is wrong with people? Why are some so blind? Why would you let someone to deceive you
and destroy the most beautiful country on Earth?
Well, guess I said goodnight prematurely.

The first thing I say to people who say they voted for Obama the last time but are so disappointed and won't do it again is "weren't you listening the first time?"

Everything that came out about him and his affiliations and his support of partial birth abortions should have been enough red flags but when he kept saying he wanted to "fundamentally transform" this country, that in itself should have been the biggest one.

Mindboggling to me.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Here is a video where Obama supporters are approached and various policies were described as being those of Romney and they were asked for responses.

Then he reviles that Obama has done all this things.

Obama supporters are low information voters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
o's music
Nice song, but do you really consider Obama vain compared to most people?
Manny

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Why are you people so Bearish? The US economy is doing a lot better than the global economy as a whole, and economic growth is forecasted to increase. Much of the good news is a result of FED action. Hopefully, whatever president gets elected, I hope he winds down the wars and pays for the deficit. But lets hope that president has leverage in congress, because there's no way we can go forward with as a divided congress as the last four years.
yeah you are right

Juneau, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
A father of a fallen seal from Benghazi states Biden said to him ..."your son must have for balls-cue balls."

Vulgur, crude, insensitive and incompetent face of the Obama administration.

Obama must GO
What an as*hole!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Armchair quarterbacks everywhere.
and peeps wonder why i copy and paste so much.
You silly little person. Americans expect more competency from their Intelligent agencies and DOD than was displayed that night!! Good heavens they already admitted they had visual views of what was happening.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Okay, this time it's really goodnight.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>A blind person can see clearly how this election is going , thank god people of all walks of life are seeing what this election has turned into , political correctnes needs to be a thing of the past , we need to go back to correctnes, politics has no place in everyday life , when was the last time a politician did one damned thing for you ??
Politics will always be with us. Man is a political animal.
Denying this is whistling through the graveyard.

You are further ahead to engage it than to deny it.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Here is the exact quote of what Joe Biden said to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi:‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?

Vulgar and insensitive.

But, even Biden knows he showed more courage than the Obama administration did the Situation Room-shameful.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Castor Bunch
Gimme Dat Ding
;-)
Two great tunes, Lady!

That Jimmy Castor Bunch vid may have been the earliest case of attempted “legitimate rape” ever recorded.

And Gimme Dat Ding = great swing! I love that kind of dance.

Thanks.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I see Chris Matthews dementia still hasn't cleared up -" ‘White People’ Who Criticize Obama Have ‘Sickness’.

I fear Chris's problems are chronic

Since: Jun 10

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
Here is a video where Obama supporters are approached and various policies were described as being those of Romney and they were asked for responses.
Then he reviles that Obama has done all this things.
Obama supporters are low information voters.
That's embarrassing.:\
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says the U.S. military did not intervene during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last month because it was over before the U.S. has sufficient information on which to act.(Oct. 25)

Panetta thinks seven hours is so short a time that it is over too fast to act? Really?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
38 lies in just one of his stupid books.
People died
Obumbles lied.
Correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 2 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••