Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,861 - 726,880 of 1,096,132 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

romney's bogus gallup jump is fading away

gunner sheds a tear
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Carol , keep on fighting the good fight , the things you are doing are not in vain , like Peppy said you always take the high road , I just don't have it in me to be so tolerent .
Very nice of you to say.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITORIAL: Stop believing in Obama
The last four years have been a disaster, another four won’t be any better
Barack Obama’s closing argument for his re-election requires a declaration of faith.“I believe in you,” he told a crowd of supporters Wednesday.“I need you to keep believing in me.”
Regrettably, four years of failure leave precious little to believe in.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
FORWARD : with false HOPE AND THE failed CHANGE!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

shinningerectiOn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I did that. Now it's your turn. Bend over the sofa, carol and hitch your gown up. Now take a hold of you two ass cheeks and pull them as far apart as possible. Now yell at the top of your voice, "I'm your dirty bitch, Debil, and I want your manmeat in my love tunnel. Really, go do it now. DO IT NOW, CAROL!!!
Apparently, this didn't post the first time. But if it did, that's okay, you probably need to read it twice.

You are the reason God sent His Son to walk among us. He came to
save you - and me - from ourselves.

I'm speaking from personal experience. Everything I am is because of God's grace. You have to trust me on that.

You are a lonely and bitter man. The likes I've never encountered before. But you had something very tragic happen in your past.

So, I forgive you because I know your pain runs deep and your own demons torment you.

Know this. They have no power over you in the name of Jesus.

The kind of peace that passes all understanding will be given to you if you ask. No matter how badly you are hurting, God waits for us to seek Him and then meets us more than halfway. But you have to ask.

Then be still and know that He is God.

In the name of Jesus Christ (and even on this forum) I pray God will grant you peace. Peace in your mind and in your soul.

I know God loves you because He loved even me - so much so that he died in my place so that my sins would be washed away.

He loves you that much too.

So, whoever you are...peace, be still.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

One thing about Obama's creepy First Time video is very true. Vote for him and you will be screwed.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

in response to Romnesia,how does Obamanoma grab Y,all???
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Panetta claims it took hours for the military to figure out what to do in Benghazi and that is the reason the people had to fight for the lives for 7 hours.

This is the height of incompetence.

Vote Obama out!
finding

Brookland, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
OSHKOSH, Wis.- Bad news will greet Vice President Joe Biden when he arrives in Wisconsin Thursday night. Hours earlier, Oshkosh's largest employer announced that it will lay off 450 employees in January.
Oshkosh Corp., a truck manufacturer with Pentagon contracts, blamed the "difficult decisions" on looming cuts to the nation's defense budget.
"As Oshkosh and others in the defense industry have discussed on numerous occasions, domestic military vehicle production volumes will decline significantly in 2013 due to the reduction in U.S. defense budgets and the fact that military spending is returning to peacetime levels," the company said in a statement. "Unfortunately, these economic factors require Oshkosh to rebalance its defense production workforce starting in January 2013."
Another goof up bommie, he dosen't want to win this election, wonder what he will mess up next? Romney,Ryan nov 6, 2012.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
in response to Romnesia,how does Obamanoma grab Y,all???
Childish, made up words shows the thinking of the person who uses them.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:

Former NATO Ambassador Adds: "Keep Politics Out Of This"
LOL!

"Keep politics out of this"?

F**kin' hilarious!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he is so unwilling to reveal some things about his past is what is most concerning to me.
It's what we knew about him before he was elected that made him the worst possible choice to become the president in my eyes and what grieved me so much that my fellow Americans still elected him.
What things about his past has he been unwilling to reveal? He revealed his birth certificate. He revealed his tax forms for the last ten or so years. He revealed himself in “Dreams From My Father.”

What would you like to know about him?

What is it about what we do know that concerns you?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, whoever you are...peace, be still.
You keep replying, they'll keep posting. Is that what you want?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So the folks in a black neighborhood in Philly are voting for Romney?
Are you drunk?
Are you?

Unemployment Rates Highest Amongst Black And Latinos

"The latest U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report, shows that black and Latino unemployment remain critically elevated and may present a political challenge for President Barack Obama as he seeks reelection."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/10/unem...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What things about his past has he been unwilling to reveal? He revealed his birth certificate. He revealed his tax forms for the last ten or so years. He revealed himself in “Dreams From My Father.”
What would you like to know about him?
What is it about what we do know that concerns you?
shhhhhhhh....he's black
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Even though the level of baseness and borderline insanity is becoming more prevelent on here, I know it's because the great deceiver is working overtime.

Which means he's about to be defeated.

I've always said this is a spiritual battle as much as it is a political one. We're in a fight for the soul of America. There's more at stake here than just political ideologies. We're seeing that right here on this forum.

So even if you don't consider yourself a spiritual person per se, just keep the faith and continue fighting for what is right and all that is good.

I know I will.

Night all.

God bless.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney “soul” music...

(RIP Freddie)
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

[T]he extent of its failure has been largely ignored by the press. Sure, single instances garner attention as they happen, but they ignore past failures in order to make it seem like a rare case.

So far, 34 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Military Analyst Counters Rest Of Network, Denounces "Second Guessing" On Benghazi Attack Response
Former NATO Ambassador Adds: "Keep Politics Out Of This"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/10/25/fox-...
Taking seven hours to rescue people who sent out several distress calls isn't second guessing anything. What it shows is total incompetence of the Obama administration.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he is so unwilling to reveal some things about his past is what is most concerning to me.
It's what we knew about him before he was elected that made him the worst possible choice to become the president in my eyes and what grieved me so much that my fellow Americans still elected him.
People don't know who Obama is and still don't know! Obama paid millions of $$$ to have his college records sealed. Why, and what is he hiding? Was he foreign exchange student? His father and his family muslim religion, so ad his stepfather. Obama is registered in Indonesia as a muslim. His mother married to both men, muslim.
Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan ( nation of Islam) all of them AMERICA HATERS! What is wrong with the American people? Did anyone saw when Obama bowed to Saudi King? According to muslim religion, you have to show your submission to their God Allah. What did Obama doo when he bowed to the Saudis, but show his submission. Obama disrespected his country, his people and the entire nation. In 2009, he visited all muslim nations on middle east, all America's haters but Israel. What is that telling you?

In 2008 he did say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"!

What is wrong with people? Why are some so blind? Why would you let someone to deceive you
and destroy the most beautiful country on Earth?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

finding wrote:
<quoted text>Another goof up bommie, he dosen't want to win this election, wonder what he will mess up next? Romney,Ryan nov 6, 2012.
Can't wait to hear Obama's plan for the countless jobs lost through his proposed TRILLION dollars in cuts to national defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min edogxxx 97,824
Abby 8-22 11 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min You Dont Know Jack 49,270
Amy 8-22 14 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL 68,843
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 176,801
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr CDC 42

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 5:30AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters