Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#784431 Oct 25, 2012
College Student wrote:
<quoted text>How is Trump offering $5 million to Obama's favorite charity promoting himself and making him money? He doesn't need to do either. You are hopeless if you think all that is wrong with the Obama presidency is that angry white males can't tolerate a racially diverse man in the White House.
White males voted Obama into the White House. Angry males say he has failed their expectations and the country can't afford four more years of failure, regardless of the presidents' race.
I just happened to see The View this morning on TV. Every single cackling hen was laying an egg about the Race Card again. I must've rolled my eyes. They never give it up, do they?

It's all they've got.
carol

Orlando, FL

#784432 Oct 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't know who Obama is and still don't know! Obama paid millions of $$$ to have his college records sealed. Why, and what is he hiding? Was he foreign exchange student? His father and his family muslim religion, so ad his stepfather. Obama is registered in Indonesia as a muslim. His mother married to both men, muslim.
Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan ( nation of Islam) all of them AMERICA HATERS! What is wrong with the American people? Did anyone saw when Obama bowed to Saudi King? According to muslim religion, you have to show your submission to their God Allah. What did Obama doo when he bowed to the Saudis, but show his submission. Obama disrespected his country, his people and the entire nation. In 2009, he visited all muslim nations on middle east, all America's haters but Israel. What is that telling you?
In 2008 he did say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"!
What is wrong with people? Why are some so blind? Why would you let someone to deceive you
and destroy the most beautiful country on Earth?
Well, guess I said goodnight prematurely.

The first thing I say to people who say they voted for Obama the last time but are so disappointed and won't do it again is "weren't you listening the first time?"

Everything that came out about him and his affiliations and his support of partial birth abortions should have been enough red flags but when he kept saying he wanted to "fundamentally transform" this country, that in itself should have been the biggest one.

Mindboggling to me.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784433 Oct 25, 2012
Here is a video where Obama supporters are approached and various policies were described as being those of Romney and they were asked for responses.

Then he reviles that Obama has done all this things.

Obama supporters are low information voters.

&fe ature=youtu.be
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784434 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
o's music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b6UAYGxiRwUXX&feature=rel ated
Nice song, but do you really consider Obama vain compared to most people?
Manny

Atlanta, GA

#784435 Oct 25, 2012
Why are you people so Bearish? The US economy is doing a lot better than the global economy as a whole, and economic growth is forecasted to increase. Much of the good news is a result of FED action. Hopefully, whatever president gets elected, I hope he winds down the wars and pays for the deficit. But lets hope that president has leverage in congress, because there's no way we can go forward with as a divided congress as the last four years.
yeah you are right

Juneau, AK

#784436 Oct 25, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
A father of a fallen seal from Benghazi states Biden said to him ..."your son must have for balls-cue balls."

Vulgur, crude, insensitive and incompetent face of the Obama administration.

Obama must GO
What an as*hole!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784437 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Armchair quarterbacks everywhere.
and peeps wonder why i copy and paste so much.
You silly little person. Americans expect more competency from their Intelligent agencies and DOD than was displayed that night!! Good heavens they already admitted they had visual views of what was happening.
carol

Orlando, FL

#784438 Oct 25, 2012
Okay, this time it's really goodnight.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#784440 Oct 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>A blind person can see clearly how this election is going , thank god people of all walks of life are seeing what this election has turned into , political correctnes needs to be a thing of the past , we need to go back to correctnes, politics has no place in everyday life , when was the last time a politician did one damned thing for you ??
Politics will always be with us. Man is a political animal.
Denying this is whistling through the graveyard.

You are further ahead to engage it than to deny it.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784442 Oct 25, 2012
Here is the exact quote of what Joe Biden said to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi:‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?

Vulgar and insensitive.

But, even Biden knows he showed more courage than the Obama administration did the Situation Room-shameful.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784444 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Castor Bunch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VlRXQEA0yj0XX
Gimme Dat Ding
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-)
Two great tunes, Lady!

That Jimmy Castor Bunch vid may have been the earliest case of attempted “legitimate rape” ever recorded.

And Gimme Dat Ding = great swing! I love that kind of dance.

Thanks.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784445 Oct 25, 2012
I see Chris Matthews dementia still hasn't cleared up -" ‘White People’ Who Criticize Obama Have ‘Sickness’.

I fear Chris's problems are chronic

Since: Jun 10

Franklin, TN

#784447 Oct 25, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Here is a video where Obama supporters are approached and various policies were described as being those of Romney and they were asked for responses.
Then he reviles that Obama has done all this things.
Obama supporters are low information voters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Skw-0jv9ktsXX&feature=you tu.be
That's embarrassing.:\
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784448 Oct 25, 2012
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says the U.S. military did not intervene during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last month because it was over before the U.S. has sufficient information on which to act.(Oct. 25)

Panetta thinks seven hours is so short a time that it is over too fast to act? Really?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784449 Oct 25, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
38 lies in just one of his stupid books.
People died
Obumbles lied.
Correct!
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784450 Oct 25, 2012
"The embassy in Cairo put out a statement after their grounds had been breached...An apology for America's values is never the right course...The statement that came from the administration was - was a statement which is akin to apology and I think was a - severe miscalculation.": Mitt Romney attempting to politicize the killings of American diplomats in Libya by FALSELY accusing President Obama of apologizing for America and getting the facts of the situation backwards.~Sept. 12, 2012~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784451 Oct 25, 2012
Liberal media is having SO MUCH FUN ridiculing Trump.

What makes this so clever is that there must be 150 million Americans who don't even know that Obama has hidden his records.

Why?

Because media does such a crappy job of reporting the news.

Trump manages end-run[Hell a TD!] around them ...
And nobody saw it coming.
Got iT put ALL OVER the National NEWS
Capiche?!?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784452 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess I said goodnight prematurely.
The first thing I say to people who say they voted for Obama the last time but are so disappointed and won't do it again is "weren't you listening the first time?"
Everything that came out about him and his affiliations and his support of partial birth abortions should have been enough red flags but when he kept saying he wanted to "fundamentally transform" this country, that in itself should have been the biggest one.
Mindboggling to me.
Obama is not America's "friend"... he has soft spot for muslim people. That's why he is not going to call "war on terror", to him it is "war on islam". What is wrong with people. Where is common sense?
He want our soldiers out of middle east ASAP.
Now, when the enemy shoots at our guys and put their weapons down, our men can't shoot back.
Orders by this administration. What does that tell you? Our president is doing everything he can to protect the enemy. That is why, after attack on our consulate in Benghazi, our president went to Las Vegas...business as usual! Attack on our consulate it is attack on our country ...my God people, what did president doo, NOTHING! He kept blaming on video, protecting muslim religion, so called anti-islam video, but he has American ambassador and three brave Americans dead. What is he doing to punish those responsible, NOTHING! OBAMA PROTECT THE ENEMY BEFORE HIS OWN! All of you voting for Obama are cowards
or not so bright or maybe just don't care. Your president doesn't! There is no way around it!
ISLAMIC FANATICS HAVE MUSLIM BLACK FLAGS ON OUR EMBASSIES AND NO ONE CARES? WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE BEEN AMERICAN??????????
YOUR PRESIDENT HAS SOFT SPOT TOWARDS MUSLIMS, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE, WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE??????????
Goodnight Carol!
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#784453 Oct 25, 2012
"The Obama campaign kept things classy today, with the president telling Rolling Stone magazine that Mitt Romney is a “bullshitter.”"

"Remember when Obama lectured the entire country on civility in our political discourse? And Obots believed him? "#Bullshitter #tcot

"The attack in Benghazi was by a spontaneous mob in response to some obscure YouTube video." #Bullshitter

Maybe Obama should've called Romney a #Bullshitter from the closed Solyndra headquarters.

"The unemployment rate will be around 5.4%." #Bullshitter

If you say you'll "cut the deficit in half"....you might be a #BULLSHITTER

If you claim all bills will be online for 72 hours prior to a vote, you may be a #BullShitter

"I had nothing to do with sequestration" #bullshitter

You know who's a #bullshitter? The guy who repackages his failed first term agenda and promises, no really, I'll get it done this time.

"These are shovel-ready jobs." #Bullshitter

"I will not have lobbyists in my administration." #Bullshitter

"Planned Parenthood offers mammograms".#Bullshitter

"I am going to go line by line through the budget." #Bullshitter

"I've known Rev. Wright for almost twenty years. The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met twenty years ago." #bullshitter

“Obamacare was a bipartisan plan.”#Bullshitter

"Fast & Furious began under the Bush administration." #bullshitter

'This will be the most transparent administration ever.'#Bullshitter

"Our relationship with Israel has never been stronger." #bullshitter

"I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage." #bullshitter

"GM has repaid their debt in full." #bullshitter

“Social Security is structurally sound" #Bullshitter

"The cost of your insurance will go down by $2,000." #Bullshitter

"I take my job as President very seriously" #bullshitter

"Tired of having a #bullshitter as President? In 12 days you can do something about it. "#RomneyRyan2012

http://twitchy.com/2012/10/25/shovel-ready-jo...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784454 Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min You R My Labrat 50,654
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min wojar 179,475
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 58 min Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 3 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 3 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]