Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784524 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
The happiest years of my life were during the days that Ronald Reagan was president. President Romney will be Ronald Reagan, Part Deux
Romnesia meets Alzheimers? Does that now constitute a legitimate rape? More at #stupidshitstupidfredsays.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784525 Oct 26, 2012
moshx wrote:
Just like jim jones, obama leads his mindless cult of brainwashed sheep to sip the poison kool aid.
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama selling out a charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you an idiot loser and a moron?
-
It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#784526 Oct 26, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let Detroit Go Bankrupt
By MITT ROMNEY
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/opinion/19r...
Detroit did go bankrupt, you idiot... except for Ford.
You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their pensions, and the union pension plan is being directly supported by ME.
If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for the non-union pensions, instead of Obama being just another union thug and throwing them under the bus?
An American works their entire life and retires, and Obama takes their retirement away from them to give to union thugs.
Just another case of Obama redistributing the wealth. It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.
Every state that goes right-to-work takes a billion dollars a year away from the union thugs.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#784527 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please search "Bill Clinton CIA human rights purge" to answer your question. You will learn how Clinton gutted the CIA, and when Bush took office the United States didn't even have a functioning intelligence agency. Bush had to rely on the same information Bill Clinton used until he rebuilt the CIA.
but liberal judges wouldn't let the FBI look into Moussaoui's hard drive. However, those liberal judges didn't have any PUBLIC objections on 9/12.
This from the leader of teabag patriots for Texas traitors...Please search American traitor and read about your ancestors..

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784528 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
You teabags are losers,your leader is an empty suite...
stop back in 2016 for your next whipping.....
You're going to find out how empty that suit is. Right now, all we have is an empty chair in the White House.
Expect the same results you saw in the mid-term elections when the American people handed your ass to you.

ABO

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#784529 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million to a charity of Romney's choice if Romney commits suicide...
-
What is Romney hiding?
-
Why is Romney selling out a charity?
-
Why is Romney losing?
-
Why Floridu is a loser?
-
It's the Zippy Clown culture..
Breaking News Mitty Romney votes for President Obama today in early voting...Romneys Wife and kids said they votted for Trump......
YES ZIPPY
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784530 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Romnesia meets Alzheimers? Does that now constitute a legitimate rape? More at #stupidshitstupidfredsays.
The difference between who you are and who you want to be leosananus is what you post and do loser...
-
It's the culture...

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#784531 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.
Every state that goes right-to-work takes a billion dollars a year away from the union thugs.
not one worde of this is anything but bullshit

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784532 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>This from the leader of teabag patriots for Texas traitors...Please search American traitor and read about your ancestors..
You must have recently finished one of those speed reading courses. You did your research in an astoundingly short period of time.
... or, you didn't bother to learn anything and just began spewing the party line bullshit you allow yourself to be indoctrinated with.

How about you be a different type of Democrat. How about you actually become informed with the facts.
I'll help you. For your convenience, I'll give you the post again. Here are some steps you can take to learn the facts of our recent history, and then you'll know something about which you speak, instead of appearing to be an ignorant dupe mindlessly spouting out the indoctrinated party line bullshit:

Please search "Bill Clinton CIA human rights purge" to answer your question. You will learn how Clinton gutted the CIA, and when Bush took office the United States didn't even have a functioning intelligence agency. Bush had to rely on the same information Bill Clinton used until he rebuilt the CIA.
Please search "Saddam Hussein UN oil for food" to learn about the UN's oil-for-food scam that Saddam Hussein was using to rebuild his infrastructure for war that Bush put a stop to.
Please search "Saddam Hussein 18 UN resolutions" to learn why it was necessary to remove Saddam Hussein from power.
Please search "9/11 Zacharias Moussaoui" to learn how Bush rebuilt the US intelligence network from the ahses Bill Clinton left him and arrested one of the 9/11 hijackers before 9/11, and how we had the 9/11 plans in our possession before 9/11 but liberal judges wouldn't let the FBI look into Moussaoui's hard drive. However, those liberal judges didn't have any PUBLIC objections on 9/12.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784533 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I...Suck...Dick...
He that is good for making excuses and changing posts is seldom good for anything else you certified idiot..
-
It's the culture...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#784534 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you an idiot loser and a moron?
-
It's the culture...
the sad thing is ,it would not matter what he was hiding .his mindless followers will support the treasonous bastard reguardless. And yes."its the culture"
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784535 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>YES ZIPPY
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a low-life TopixBoinker, who cares what you think Gilligan...
-
You have no brain idiot... If you had a brain Gilligan, you would NOT need to be an asslicker democrat??
-
What is obama hiding?
-
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why is keyedup a loser and asslicker?
-
It's the culture...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#784536 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan was very shrewed. Please don't accept liberal memes.

You mean shrewd?

Nope, probably not. Dead head fried fred knew either Jane Wyman or Nancy Davis intimately through his work with a magic 8-ball.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784538 Oct 26, 2012
Looks like Obama's disastrous foreign policy decisions in Libya are coming to light.
Stevens informed the White House that an Al Qaeda attack was inevitable.
The White House steers Stevens to Benghazi and cuts his security.
Al Qaeda attempts to kidnap Stevens and inadvertently kills him while the government watches real-time a well-coordinated terrorist attack and does nothing to help Stevens avoid being kidnapped.
"Not enough information" after a plethora of warnings from Stevens about an Al Qaeda attack being inevitable, and watching in real-time the attack which lasted over 6 hours.
Help is available and ready to go to Steven's aid.
Obama's empty chair watches the Al Qaeda plan to kidnap Stevens unfold for 6 hours. The empty chair doesn't send help to Stevens.
Stevens dies of smoke inhalation after Al Qaeda tries to smoke him out of his last refuge.

The Al Qaeda intent was to kidnap Stevens, not to kill him. If they intended to kill him, they would have just blown the door away and if Stevens was still alive, either lit him up with AKs or made a video of Arabs cutting his head off.

After Al Qaeda kidnapped Stevens, then Obama could have pretended to be "presidential" and trade the first terrorist that bombed the WTC to the Muslim Brotherhood in exchange for a US ambassador being released from Al Qaeda.

How many October Surprises is this now that blew up in Obama's face? I count three.
You'd think the Three Stooges are running our government after this repeated idiocy.

ABO
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784539 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan was very shrewed. Please don't accept liberal memes.
You mean shrewd?
Nope, probably not. Dead head fried fred knew either Jane Wyman or Nancy Davis intimately through his work with a magic 8-ball.
You have too few brain cells to retain that kind of info... Go discover a cure for your crying out loud you idiot!
-
What is obama hiding?
-
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why is leosanus an idiot?
-
It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784542 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>not one worde of this is anything but bullshit
You forgot to put content into your post. Here's how it works: First, you select statement(s) that you disagree with and tell us why you disagree.

To avoid looking like an ignorant dupe, search "GM bailout Delphi pension" and actually learn some facts, then tell us what you learned.

For your convenient reference, I'll give you the post again:

You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#784543 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>not one worde of this is anything but bullshit
You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their pensions, and the union pension plan is being directly supported by ME.
If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for the non-union pensions, instead of Obama being just another union thug and throwing them under the bus?
An American works their entire life and retires, and Obama takes their retirement away from them to give to union thugs.
Just another case of Obama redistributing the wealth. It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#784544 Oct 26, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
On the day before an election that's supposed to hinge on jobs, taxes and the middle class, Bain Capital, the company Mitt Romney founded, will close the doors of a factory in Freeport, Illinois, and ship 170 good, high-tech jobs to China.
The employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train their Chinese replacements, and the American flag that long flew over the factory was reportedly removed while the Chinese engineers were visiting the site. A group of workers have set up camp across from the factory -- calling it “Bainport”-- and some supporters have tried to block the trucks hauling equipment out of the plant. According to Dave Johnson, there have been several arrests.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/bain ...
How much did Mitt make on closing this American factory and sending it to China?
$701,000.00 Tax Free.
He placed the $701,000.00 in a Trust Fund prior to taxes.
You Repubs just don't get it. Mitt and his kind are hurting America each day.
How does the Repub Senate help?:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Frick all you America hating Repubs. Go to China.
The up-side to this was Jesse Jackson Sr. was arrested-of course the only reason he is there is because this was connected to Bain-and of course a small favor to Moochelle O'bama. Did you know Moochelle O'bama practically lived with the Jackson's in Chicago. Same looney white hating people. Michelle O'bama and Jesse Jackson Sr. oh and Al Sharpton showed up also. I didn't see Jackson or Sharpton rallying the troops at the Kelly Springfield Tire company in Freeport when a Chinese Company bought it out and cut all benefits to the Union Workers-whoops their wasn't an election going on. F Jesse and F his monkeys.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#784546 Oct 26, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you’re confuse but that’s impossible because you can’t confuse a Liberal/Democrat there born Confuse!! You need to repeat after me…President Romney now relax just let it flow President Romney!!
So the Romney strategy is mass hypnosis. Finally, you post something makes sense.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#784547 Oct 26, 2012
there not their I see the fake teacher Leo is up already.:) has she threatened to kill anyone yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,917
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,275
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

NBC Sports11:28AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings
Bleacher Report 8:22 AM
Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings: Live Chicago Score and Analysis