Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#784356 Oct 25, 2012
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
SHEEPLE, can you give us just one good reason why Obama should be re-elected?
Tell us, what has Obama done that has made your life better?
I told you SHEEPLE that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while simultaneously lowering the standard of living for every American.
This is exactly what has happened, and it is the best reason for voting for Romney.
You must feel really bad for backing a complete and utter failure based only on his skin color, huh?
Kentucky Klown Kar, I like that you've expanded to spam other threads.

Have a nice night.:*)

http://www.bostonherald.com/jobfind/news/tech...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784357 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I said I hope Obama gets voted out is because his past won't matter anymore. Which is what I said before too.
We see Romney through completely different eyes. Trump, we may agree on. But not Romney.
What are your concerns about Obama’s past? Do you believe he has lied about his past?
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#784358 Oct 25, 2012
VOTING FOR THE SKIN wrote:
08:39 AM ET
Colin Powell endorses Obama
Colin Powell is endorsing President Barack Obama in the election. He announced his decision Thursday on "CBS This Morning."
The former U.S. secretary of state, who served under President George W. Bush, made news four years ago when he pledged his support for Obama. Powell recently spoke with CNN's Fareed Zakaria about President Obama's foreign policy record.
I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS GUY WHO IS VOTING
FOR THE SKIN.
I too had lost respect for Powell after he stood and gave the Bush/Dick line about WMDs in Iraq at the UN. But after he resigned over it he gained my respect back. Good man just could no longer bare having lied to the world. Didn't ever bother Dick though. He's still doing it. POS that he is.
On another note. Looks like all you Repubs fired up over the chance you may lower tax rates on millionaires and billionaires.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784359 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tooth fell out!
You're lame!

.l..
endtime

AOL

#784360 Oct 25, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElect = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#784361 Oct 25, 2012
Flaming Faggot wrote:
Go suck a big one, Flaming Faggot!

I told you SHEEPLE that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while simultaneously lowering the standard of living for every American.

This is exactly what has happened, and it is the best reason for voting for Romney.

You must feel really bad for backing a complete and utter failure based only on his skin color, huh?
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#784362 Oct 25, 2012
On the day before an election that's supposed to hinge on jobs, taxes and the middle class, Bain Capital, the company Mitt Romney founded, will close the doors of a factory in Freeport, Illinois, and ship 170 good, high-tech jobs to China.
The employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train their Chinese replacements, and the American flag that long flew over the factory was reportedly removed while the Chinese engineers were visiting the site. A group of workers have set up camp across from the factory -- calling it “Bainport”-- and some supporters have tried to block the trucks hauling equipment out of the plant. According to Dave Johnson, there have been several arrests.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/bain ...
How much did Mitt make on closing this American factory and sending it to China?
$701,000.00 Tax Free.
He placed the $701,000.00 in a Trust Fund prior to taxes.
You Repubs just don't get it. Mitt and his kind are hurting America each day.
How does the Repub Senate help?:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Frick all you America hating Repubs. Go to China.
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784363 Oct 25, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> a non working dem voteing for the treasonous bastard obama.. expected..
http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784368 Oct 25, 2012
College Student wrote:
<quoted text>How is Trump offering $5 million to Obama's favorite charity promoting himself and making him money? He doesn't need to do either. You are hopeless if you think all that is wrong with the Obama presidency is that angry white males can't tolerate a racially diverse man in the White House.
White males voted Obama into the White House. Angry males say he has failed their expectations and the country can't afford four more years of failure, regardless of the presidents' race.
Q: How is Trump offering $5 million to Obama's favorite charity promoting himself and making him money?
A: The offer certainly got media attention, which is free publicity.

White males are increasingly a minority in the U.S., which I believe to be the cause of their anger (as in how dare one of “us” not be in charge?). While “failed presidency” is the fundamental extremist GOP talking point, it is a pure propaganda campaign. Saying so repeatedly makes a lot of people, perhaps so inclined for other reasons, to want to fire Obama even though he has turned the economy around and his rival wants to return to policies that created the bad economy.

If you are a college student I would expect you to have an inquiring mind and not fall victim to empty rhetoric or propaganda campaigns. Many college students find libertarian political philosophy attractive for idealistic reasons, which I can understand better even though its economic philosophy is extremely conservative. That, plus legal pot can seem pretty attractive. The problem is floating grandma out on an iceberg whe she gets too old to fend for herself.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784369 Oct 25, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
On the day before an election that's supposed to hinge on jobs, taxes and the middle class, Bain Capital, the company Mitt Romney founded, will close the doors of a factory in Freeport, Illinois, and ship 170 good, high-tech jobs to China.
The employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train their Chinese replacements, and the American flag that long flew over the factory was reportedly removed while the Chinese engineers were visiting the site. A group of workers have set up camp across from the factory -- calling it “Bainport”-- and some supporters have tried to block the trucks hauling equipment out of the plant. According to Dave Johnson, there have been several arrests.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/bain ...
How much did Mitt make on closing this American factory and sending it to China?
$701,000.00 Tax Free.
He placed the $701,000.00 in a Trust Fund prior to taxes.
You Repubs just don't get it. Mitt and his kind are hurting America each day.
How does the Repub Senate help?:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Frick all you America hating Repubs. Go to China.
it's better than that...sensata is a front company owned by bain...bain bought sensata which then the business from honeywell, even though the company was making a very comfortable profit, it wasn't enough for the vultures.

but these f*cktards are just fine with that
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784370 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Behave yourself birther kkkhunt or ill have you choked the fk out.
you can smellllll the desperation....intoxicating
Nate Higgers

Modesto, CA

#784371 Oct 25, 2012
Is dems Mom still giving Free Blumpkins at the Trailer?
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#784372 Oct 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
A blind person can see clearly how this election is going , thank god people of all walks of life are seeing what this election has turned into , political correctnes needs to be a thing of the past , we need to go back to correctnes, politics has no place in everyday life , when was the last time a politician did one damned thing for you ??
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784373 Oct 25, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Go suck a big one, Flaming Faggot!
if obama accomplished nothing else in his first term, just making you and your retarded brethren cry like little girls is more than enough.
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784374 Oct 25, 2012
Nate Higgers

Modesto, CA

#784375 Oct 25, 2012
dems mom kept on slurping while I dropped a hot steamy one,she is almost as good as dem at it
dem

Chicago, IL

#784376 Oct 25, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
Is dems Mom still giving Free Blumpkins at the Trailer?
Evening, Gunner.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784377 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your concerns about Obama’s past? Do you believe he has lied about his past?
absolutely....just as he lied about Benghazi.....
Nate Higgers

Modesto, CA

#784378 Oct 25, 2012
Nobody swallows paste like dems Mom..well,maybe his sister
dem

Modesto, CA

#784379 Oct 25, 2012
Hey Nate,my sister is better at the mighty Blumpkin,lily taught him/her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Scrutiny 178,070
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 33 min Anonymous5 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Correct 4,032
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr jia 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 46,707
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Jane 1,474
Amy 9-18 9 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE