Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784407 Oct 25, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
in response to Romnesia,how does Obamanoma grab Y,all???
Childish, made up words shows the thinking of the person who uses them.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784408 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:

Former NATO Ambassador Adds: "Keep Politics Out Of This"
LOL!

"Keep politics out of this"?

F**kin' hilarious!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784409 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he is so unwilling to reveal some things about his past is what is most concerning to me.
It's what we knew about him before he was elected that made him the worst possible choice to become the president in my eyes and what grieved me so much that my fellow Americans still elected him.
What things about his past has he been unwilling to reveal? He revealed his birth certificate. He revealed his tax forms for the last ten or so years. He revealed himself in “Dreams From My Father.”

What would you like to know about him?

What is it about what we do know that concerns you?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784410 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, whoever you are...peace, be still.
You keep replying, they'll keep posting. Is that what you want?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784411 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So the folks in a black neighborhood in Philly are voting for Romney?
Are you drunk?
Are you?

Unemployment Rates Highest Amongst Black And Latinos

"The latest U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report, shows that black and Latino unemployment remain critically elevated and may present a political challenge for President Barack Obama as he seeks reelection."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/10/unem...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784412 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What things about his past has he been unwilling to reveal? He revealed his birth certificate. He revealed his tax forms for the last ten or so years. He revealed himself in “Dreams From My Father.”
What would you like to know about him?
What is it about what we do know that concerns you?
shhhhhhhh....he's black
carol

Orlando, FL

#784413 Oct 25, 2012
Even though the level of baseness and borderline insanity is becoming more prevelent on here, I know it's because the great deceiver is working overtime.

Which means he's about to be defeated.

I've always said this is a spiritual battle as much as it is a political one. We're in a fight for the soul of America. There's more at stake here than just political ideologies. We're seeing that right here on this forum.

So even if you don't consider yourself a spiritual person per se, just keep the faith and continue fighting for what is right and all that is good.

I know I will.

Night all.

God bless.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784414 Oct 25, 2012
Romney “soul” music...

(RIP Freddie)
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784415 Oct 25, 2012
President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

[T]he extent of its failure has been largely ignored by the press. Sure, single instances garner attention as they happen, but they ignore past failures in order to make it seem like a rare case.

So far, 34 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784416 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Military Analyst Counters Rest Of Network, Denounces "Second Guessing" On Benghazi Attack Response
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/10/25/fox-...
Taking seven hours to rescue people who sent out several distress calls isn't second guessing anything. What it shows is total incompetence of the Obama administration.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784417 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he is so unwilling to reveal some things about his past is what is most concerning to me.
It's what we knew about him before he was elected that made him the worst possible choice to become the president in my eyes and what grieved me so much that my fellow Americans still elected him.
People don't know who Obama is and still don't know! Obama paid millions of $$$ to have his college records sealed. Why, and what is he hiding? Was he foreign exchange student? His father and his family muslim religion, so ad his stepfather. Obama is registered in Indonesia as a muslim. His mother married to both men, muslim.
Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan ( nation of Islam) all of them AMERICA HATERS! What is wrong with the American people? Did anyone saw when Obama bowed to Saudi King? According to muslim religion, you have to show your submission to their God Allah. What did Obama doo when he bowed to the Saudis, but show his submission. Obama disrespected his country, his people and the entire nation. In 2009, he visited all muslim nations on middle east, all America's haters but Israel. What is that telling you?

In 2008 he did say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"!

What is wrong with people? Why are some so blind? Why would you let someone to deceive you
and destroy the most beautiful country on Earth?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784419 Oct 25, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Another goof up bommie, he dosen't want to win this election, wonder what he will mess up next? Romney,Ryan nov 6, 2012.
Can't wait to hear Obama's plan for the countless jobs lost through his proposed TRILLION dollars in cuts to national defense.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784420 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Military Analyst Counters Rest Of Network, Denounces "Second Guessing" On Benghazi Attack Response
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/10/25/fox-...
The CO didn't wait for perfect knowledge of the "situation on the ground." Americans were in danger. He did his duty
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784421 Oct 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
romney's bogus gallup jump is fading away
gunner sheds a tear
Fox News poll: Romney up by two points in Virginia
Published October 25, 2012

The race for the White House has tightened in Virginia, where Mitt Romney is now preferred over Barack Obama by two percentage points -- 47-45 percent. That’s according to a Fox News poll of Virginia likely voters released Thursday. Romney’s edge is within the poll’s margin of sampling error.
The poll shows a nine-point shift in the margin and a four-point increase in support for Romney.

A month ago, Obama topped Romney by ...(50-43 percent).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/25/fo...

Fox News poll: Virginia, Oct. 25

The biggest shift since September is among independents.

They now prefer Romney by 53-31 percent. <<<--<

Last month they were split 43-43 percent. <<<--<

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784422 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
Romney “soul” music...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZbIcfFD30MsXX
(RIP Freddie)
o's music
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784423 Oct 25, 2012
Obama campaign stole the First Time ad from Putin. What next Obama shirtless on a horse?

How about a unicorn? He is so fond of horses and bayonets-a little of each.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784424 Oct 25, 2012
A father of a fallen seal from Benghazi states Biden said to him ..."your son must have for balls-cue balls."

Vulgur, crude, insensitive and incompetent face of the Obama administration.

Obama must GO
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#784425 Oct 25, 2012
Individuals from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) visited the White House at least 20 times starting in 2009. In 2008, CAIR was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorist money laundering case in U.S. history – the trial of the Holy Land Foundation in which five HLF officials were convicted of funneling money to Hamas.

U.S. District Court Judge Jorge Solis later ruled that, "The Government has produced ample evidence to establish the association" of CAIR to Hamas, upholding their designations as unindicted co-conspirators. In 2008, the FBI formally ended all contact with CAIR because of its ties to Hamas.

In January 2004, Hussam Ayloush, executive director of CAIR's Los Angeles office, publicly defended Palestinian terror attacks in comments before Muslim students at the University of California – Los Angeles, saying that terrorists were exercising their "legitimate right" to defend themselves against Israeli occupation.

Ayloush, who was a delegate to the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., casts the United States as controlled by Israeli interests. At a 2008 CAIR banquet in San Diego, he imagined "an America that respects and humanizes religion. It's an America that is free to act on its values and not on the interests of any foreign lobby." In 2004, he said that the war on terror had become a "war on Muslims." Ayloush attended at least two White House meetings.

The logs show Ayloush met with Paul Monteiro, associate director of the White House Office of Public Engagement on July 8, 2011 and Amanda Brown, assistant to the White House director of political affairs Patrick Gaspard, on June 6, 2009.

According to reliable sources, Monteiro was White House liaison for secret contacts with CAIR, especially with Ayloush. IPT has learned that the White House logs curiously have omitted Ayloush's three meetings with two other senior White House officials.

Louay Safi, formerly executive director of the Islamic Society of North America, visited the White House twice – meeting in intimate settings with Paul Monteiro on June 29, 2011 and July 8, 2011.

Law enforcement first noticed Safi in 1995 when his voice was captured in an FBI wiretap of now-convicted Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader Sami Al-Arian. At the time of his conversation with Al-Arian, Safi served as executive director of the International Institute of Islamic Thought, an organization listed in law-enforcement and in internal Muslim Brotherhood documents as one of the movement's top front groups in North America.

Safi also wrote for the Middle East Affairs Journal, produced by the United Association for Studies and Research (UASR). That group was established by Hamas deputy political leader Mousa Abu Marzook and part of the Hamas-support network called the "Palestine Committee."

Safi has repeatedly expressed understanding for the underlying causes that provoke terrorism: "Terrorism cannot be fought by…ignoring its root causes. The first step…is to examine the conditions that give rise to the anger, frustration, and desperation that fuel all terrorist acts." He also called Palestinian terrorists "freedom" fighters.

Esam Omeish, former head of the Muslim Brotherhood-created Muslim American Society, visited the White House three times.

In 2000, Omeish personally hired the late terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki to be the imam of Falls Church, VA, Dar al-Hijrah mosque. According to IPT analysis, more terrorists have been linked to Dar al-Hijrah since 9/11 than to any other mosque in America.

Omeish publicly mourned the Israeli airstrike that killed Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin at an April 10, 2004, MAS conference.

According to video captured by IPT, Omeish went a step further at the December 22, 2000, Jerusalem Day rally in Washington's Lafayette Park, praising Palestinian terror groups, saying they had learned "the jihad way" to "liberate" Palestine.

way to go CIA,SS,FBI,looking out for us????
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784426 Oct 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
[T]he extent of its failure has been largely ignored by the press. Sure, single instances garner attention as they happen, but they ignore past failures in order to make it seem like a rare case.
So far, 34 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/18/president...
blub
blub

blub

blub
carol

Orlando, FL

#784427 Oct 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep replying, they'll keep posting. Is that what you want?
This guy is obviously in his own hell. And I'm compelled to offer hope to the hopeless.

It's the only thing I know to do.

But it will be the last time I say anything to him. It's going to take a supernatural power to change a heart like his. I just had to say what I had to say. It's out of my hands now.

It's clear what's at stake though if we don't win this fight. I believe it's going to take a supernatural power to help us win it - even if it's one person at a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min RACE 98,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min IBdaMann 47,636
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,701
Abby 10-30 23 min RACE 36
JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY Email us :alfredobenny8... 31 min Mrs Alfredo 1
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 2 hr Always Smile 9
God is a Sin City worshiper!!!. 5 hr Sam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr wojar 179,707
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]