Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784456 Oct 26, 2012
It is time to ostracize Obama supporters

A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.

Democrats voted against freeing slaves, voted against giving them the right to vote, voted against Civil Rights in the 1960s. Republicans voted for all of that.

Obama is an Affirmative Action President. It doesn't work. He is the prime example that it doesn't work.

So forget them. No more freebies from us. No more insults from them. No more favors from us. No more filthy talk from them.

Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.

Whether it is co-workers, friends or family members, ignore them, ostracize them and write them off your list.

These people hate us more than we hate them. They despise us.

Anyone who votes for Obama is an enemy of America, an enemy of the American people and an enemy of American ideals. They are traitors.

An ignorant person can be educated.

Condemn them to a life without you. Let them earn a living on someone else's money.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784459 Oct 26, 2012
Nobody you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent people know Obama's past, and know that he is a total fraud.
The Obots do not care. He could be the illegitimate child of Vladimir Lenin or Karl Marx, and they would not care.
They do not care where he was born, or who his father was, or anything else about him.
God save America, and send this Commie slime back to Kenya.
It is to bad that this idiots don't see what Obama is doing to this country? He don't want to call "war on terror" to Obama it is "war on Islam"...
His family is Muslim religion and he is proud of it. You can be loyal to your president, but Obama is not "America's friend". He calls his own grandmother "typical white woman"... Obama have his college records sealed, why is that? He paid millions to do it? Doesn't does brainwashed Obama Zombies want to know who is their president? What is wrong with people?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784462 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
It is time to ostracize Obama supporters
A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.
Democrats voted against freeing slaves, voted against giving them the right to vote, voted against Civil Rights in the 1960s. Republicans voted for all of that.
Obama is an Affirmative Action President. It doesn't work. He is the prime example that it doesn't work.
So forget them. No more freebies from us. No more insults from them. No more favors from us. No more filthy talk from them.
Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.
Whether it is co-workers, friends or family members, ignore them, ostracize them and write them off your list.
These people hate us more than we hate them. They despise us.
Anyone who votes for Obama is an enemy of America, an enemy of the American people and an enemy of American ideals. They are traitors.
An ignorant person can be educated.
Condemn them to a life without you. Let them earn a living on someone else's money.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
You are one scary hypocritical fanatic. You accuse Demos of hatred, yet you spew out so much hatred in just a few sentences. Let them die you say? Gee, you must be proud of your boastful comments. Wow, what a true patriot you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Robert

Bossier City, LA

#784463 Oct 26, 2012
Let's say you had $100,000 you'd just inherited, and you wanted to invest it. and you called two financial advisers to your house to discuss investing your money with them. Would you hire the guy that said: "I've been in the financial advising job for 40 years, successfully, and made clients millions of dollars", or would you go with the guy that said "well, I've never been a financial adviser before, but I've studied it, I've seen others do it, I have some controversial theories about how financial advising works, and the only other jobs I've ever held are only indirectly related to this one" (then he cracks a few jokes and tells you a few funny stories to make you like him)..... in case you don't understand, YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT ROMNEY VS OBAMA. Why would you want to vote for the guy and trust a guy that has no proven business experience to to fix the problems of a major national business: THE U.S. ECONOMY! HIRE THE GUY THAT HAS PROVEN MULTIPLE TIMES HE KNOWS ABOUT BUSINESS AND CAN MAKE ONE SUCCESSFUL! YOU MAY NOT "LIKE" HIM, BUT WHO CARES ABOUT LIKE OR DISLIKE, HE'S CLEARLY THE BEST LOGICAL CHOICE!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#784464 Oct 26, 2012
Tea party = America's Taliban.
Just take a look at the tea party endorsed canidate that said it was God's will for rape.
History shows whenever there is corruption on a huge scale then a Republican is in office. The best they can do for a democrat is who they slept with and nothing else sticks.
George McGovern passed away this week who was a honorable man, had he been elected the US would have been out of Vietnam,(another trillion $ war) Universal health care would have been in place like the rest of the world was doing at that time. But unfortunately the bible belt again took to Nixon, who not only disgraced America but prolonged a un winnable war which seems to be normal behaviour for a Republican these days and it's just unfortunate that you righties want to do the same thing again. Why is it so important to go into debt for missiles rather than health care ? No wonder the rest of the world thinks you are crazy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobody you know

Los Angeles, CA

#784465 Oct 26, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to bad that this idiots don't see what Obama is doing to this country? He don't want to call "war on terror" to Obama it is "war on Islam"...
His family is Muslim religion and he is proud of it. You can be loyal to your president, but Obama is not "America's friend". He calls his own grandmother "typical white woman"... Obama have his college records sealed, why is that? He paid millions to do it? Doesn't does brainwashed Obama Zombies want to know who is their president? What is wrong with people?
In practice, Obama is an atheist, but has sympathetic appreciation
for Muzies.
What is wrong with people? They have been dumbed down by leftist/Marxist public education and Communist MSM for the last 25 years.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784466 Oct 26, 2012
Doom and gloom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one scary hypocritical fanatic. You accuse Demos of hatred, yet you spew out so much hatred in just a few sentences. Let them die you say? Gee, you must be proud of your boastful comments. Wow, what a true patriot you are.
"you" do NOT even WANT to go THERE with me bub!

Dems ARE "dangerous to BE around ...
With ALL the LYING and deceit they PULL on "innocent" people
BACKSTABBERS !!!
As BAD as RABID dogs!
==========
A Letter to My Friend Glen Doherty[KILLED in Benghazi!]
By BRANDON WEBB
http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/a-l...

Boldly Into The Breach

Will the real life story of incredible bravery, and the extreme courage of warriors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods be lost just because of Machiavellian politics ?

Yet as of 10/21 no-one from the President Obama administration has ever once clarified the attack, discussed the true involvement of Glen Doherty and Ty Woods, or answered a single question in a press conference. It has been 40 days -so far- without specific answers from the administration.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/09/2...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784467 Oct 26, 2012
Obama said in Cairo speech "that America has tendency to be arrogant" he is ashamed with his country and he showed when he bowed to Saudi King. LISTEN TO HIS SPEECHES ... he wants to re-distribute wealth around the world to help others. He doesn't want for America to be superpower. He want to bring America down something like Europe. He doesn't believe in American exeptionallysm and the American greatness ...
Obama doesn't want America to be #1 any longer!
Re-elect Obama and you would have Europe.
Obama is destroying America with help of his own supporters ...brainwashed Obama Zombies!!!!!

God help America and protect American nation
from evil, deceitful, lying, fraud of a president!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784468 Oct 26, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
Tea party = America's Taliban.
Just take a look at the tea party endorsed canidate that said it was God's will for rape.
History shows whenever there is corruption on a huge scale then a Republican is in office. The best they can do for a democrat is who they slept with and nothing else sticks.
George McGovern passed away this week who was a honorable man, had he been elected the US would have been out of Vietnam,(another trillion $ war) Universal health care would have been in place like the rest of the world was doing at that time. But unfortunately the bible belt again took to Nixon, who not only disgraced America but prolonged a un winnable war which seems to be normal behaviour for a Republican these days and it's just unfortunate that you righties want to do the same thing again. Why is it so important to go into debt for missiles rather than health care ? No wonder the rest of the world thinks you are crazy
WE are coming AFTER you!

MUST SEE!!!

Just change the DATES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784469 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BACKSTABBERS !!!
As BAD as RABID dogs!
==========
By BRANDON WEBB
Boldly Into The Breach
Will the real life story of incredible bravery, and the extreme courage of warriors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods be lost just because of Machiavellian politics ?
Yet as of 10/21 no-one from the President Obama administration has ever once clarified the attack, discussed the true involvement of Glen Doherty and Ty Woods, or answered a single question in a press conference. It has been 40 days -so far- without specific answers from the administration.
Those guys are American heroes, God bless their souls. Remember, Obama doesn't want to call "war on terror" to him it's "war on Islam"... he is proud to be of a muslim background. How can you defend Americans from a muslim fanatics, when you have one in the White House? How is this fraud of a president going to avenge this four brave Americans, when he let terrorists go free...PROTECT THE ENEMY, BEFORE YOUR OWN...
OBAMA IS DISGRACE OF A PRESIDENT!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784471 Oct 26, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Those guys are American heroes, God bless their souls. Remember, Obama doesn't want to call "war on terror" to him it's "war on Islam"... he is proud to be of a muslim background. How can you defend Americans from a muslim fanatics, when you have one in the White House? How is this fraud of a president going to avenge this four brave Americans, when he let terrorists go free...PROTECT THE ENEMY, BEFORE YOUR OWN...
OBAMA IS DISGRACE OF A PRESIDENT!!!!!
Yes, they are!
Thank you for seeing it AND saying it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784472 Oct 26, 2012
Nobody you know wrote:
<quoted text>
In practice, Obama is an atheist, but has sympathetic appreciation
for Muzies.
What is wrong with people? They have been dumbed down by leftist/Marxist public education and Communist MSM for the last 25 years.
Obama is destroying America and his supporters are helping ...God protect America and the American people from evil.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784473 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BACKSTABBERS !!!
As BAD as RABID dogs!
==========
By BRANDON WEBB
Boldly Into The Breach
Well I guess we just need to go and have another war then, don't we? That should fix everything up find and dandy. That'll fix em. Let's get that ole kick azz mentality going again. Bush couldn't wait to start an unnecessary war that killed thousands of our soldiers and left their families without a husband, a father, a son and a friend. And let's not forget the ones who did survive and are maimed/disabled for life. What did they get in return? Not much, and all because some silver spoon elitist and military dodger decided he's going to be a tough azz president. By the looks of Romney, your precious Mormon idol, I can tell it won't take much to set him off. God help us all. BTW, it takes a backstabber to know one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#784474 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are coming AFTER you!
MUST SEE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WC4SZ91sqe8XX
Just change the DATES
Well i'm sorry but you typify a typical "tea party" person, total paronia and fear of change. First it was birther, then it was muslim, now it's putting your security at risk and of course it's cut the spending, but only on the welfare ppl, leave the tax cuts for the rich. That's how you ppl build a nation, of ...f..g zombies. Good luck with that ....NOT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784475 Oct 26, 2012
Doom and gloom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess we just need to go and have another war then, don't we? That should fix everything up find and dandy. That'll fix em. Let's get that ole kick azz mentality going again. Bush couldn't wait to start an unnecessary war that killed thousands of our soldiers and left their families without a husband, a father, a son and a friend. And let's not forget the ones who did survive and are maimed/disabled for life. What did they get in return? Not much, and all because some silver spoon elitist and military dodger decided he's going to be a tough azz president. By the looks of Romney, your precious Mormon idol, I can tell it won't take much to set him off. God help us all. BTW, it takes a backstabber to know one.
Op-Ed: Stevens Video: Dancing With Corpses, Dancing in Blood

Here is one among thousands of similar examples. The lead editorial in the New York Times on 9/20/12 was titled:“The United States and the Muslim World” and sub-titled “Despite the attacks, Americans must remain engaged with struggling Arab democracies.”

The editorial goes on to praise President Obama and to condemn “Mitt Romney and the Republicans who have leveled preposterous charges that Mr. Obama has been weak and apologetic.” The editorial believes that Libyans tried to save Ambassador Stevens.

That is not true. Here’s what’s happening.

America is now experiencing what Israel has had to live with, unaided, disbelieved, for decades.

Remember the ghoulish lynching of the two Israeli reservists in Ramallah in 2000? And how the Palestinians danced for joy in the streets on 9/11? In 2012, the Arab Street, the Islamist Muslim Street, is again dancing in blood, dancing with corpses.

People have cautioned me not to write about mob mass rape without proper sources. They are right. But today, what constitutes a credible source? Would one turn to the New York Times (or Huffington Post or NPR) or to The Wall Street Journal, National Review, or the Weekly Standard?

What constitutes irrefutable proof—the kind accepted by all?

Remember the Mumbai massacre? Islamist terrorists forced hotel guests to strip naked to humiliate them before they killed them. Remember the Chabad Rabbi and his very pregnant wife in Mumbai? They were both tortured in full sight of each other and their genitals were mutilated.

Nothing has changed in the region. Barbarism still reigns. Israel is an island under siege.

Israel is also America’s only stable and militarily ready ally in the Middle East. I am so angry by how President Obama has treated Israel that in the midst of the anti-American uprisings, I clenched my fists and thought the unthinkable:“When the time comes, Israel should not help America. No landing rights, no refueling, no intelligence.

And then I paused and thought:“No. The price for Israel’s help has just gone way up.”

MORE:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Ar...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784476 Oct 26, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i'm sorry but you typify a typical "tea party" person, total paronia and fear of change. First it was birther, then it was muslim, now it's putting your security at risk and of course it's cut the spending, but only on the welfare ppl, leave the tax cuts for the rich. That's how you ppl build a nation, of ...f..g zombies. Good luck with that ....NOT
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-N-
LiKe iT bub ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784477 Oct 26, 2012
CBS BUSTS OBAMA--AND ITSELF--IN BENGHAZI COVER-UP

CBS News has released a clip of an interview by Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes on Sep. 12 with President Barack Obama that indicates Obama knew the assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya was a premeditated terror attack--and suggests the White House later deceived the public by blaming protests against an anti-Islam video. CBS chose not to air the clip for over a month--but did air Obama’s attack on Romney that same night.

MORE:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784478 Oct 26, 2012
Good night ...
I hope you dems can 'sleep well'...
after finding out what your 0 has done!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobody you know

Philippines

#784479 Oct 26, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is destroying America and his supporters are helping ...God protect America and the American people from evil.
I am much more confident that Obamie the Commie is going down the tubes.
We will all be singing "Ding dong the witch is dead."
His supporters can all go suck an egg.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784480 Oct 26, 2012
Nobody you know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am much more confident that Obamie the Commie is going down the tubes.
We will all be singing "Ding dong the witch is dead."
His supporters can all go suck an egg.
Obama is evil, nasty, anti-America, anti -Christianity, fraud of a president.

God bless America, my home sweet home!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,539
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 182,318
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday