Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784363 Oct 25, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> a non working dem voteing for the treasonous bastard obama.. expected..
http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784368 Oct 25, 2012
College Student wrote:
<quoted text>How is Trump offering $5 million to Obama's favorite charity promoting himself and making him money? He doesn't need to do either. You are hopeless if you think all that is wrong with the Obama presidency is that angry white males can't tolerate a racially diverse man in the White House.
White males voted Obama into the White House. Angry males say he has failed their expectations and the country can't afford four more years of failure, regardless of the presidents' race.
Q: How is Trump offering $5 million to Obama's favorite charity promoting himself and making him money?
A: The offer certainly got media attention, which is free publicity.

White males are increasingly a minority in the U.S., which I believe to be the cause of their anger (as in how dare one of “us” not be in charge?). While “failed presidency” is the fundamental extremist GOP talking point, it is a pure propaganda campaign. Saying so repeatedly makes a lot of people, perhaps so inclined for other reasons, to want to fire Obama even though he has turned the economy around and his rival wants to return to policies that created the bad economy.

If you are a college student I would expect you to have an inquiring mind and not fall victim to empty rhetoric or propaganda campaigns. Many college students find libertarian political philosophy attractive for idealistic reasons, which I can understand better even though its economic philosophy is extremely conservative. That, plus legal pot can seem pretty attractive. The problem is floating grandma out on an iceberg whe she gets too old to fend for herself.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784369 Oct 25, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
On the day before an election that's supposed to hinge on jobs, taxes and the middle class, Bain Capital, the company Mitt Romney founded, will close the doors of a factory in Freeport, Illinois, and ship 170 good, high-tech jobs to China.
The employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train their Chinese replacements, and the American flag that long flew over the factory was reportedly removed while the Chinese engineers were visiting the site. A group of workers have set up camp across from the factory -- calling it “Bainport”-- and some supporters have tried to block the trucks hauling equipment out of the plant. According to Dave Johnson, there have been several arrests.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/bain ...
How much did Mitt make on closing this American factory and sending it to China?
$701,000.00 Tax Free.
He placed the $701,000.00 in a Trust Fund prior to taxes.
You Repubs just don't get it. Mitt and his kind are hurting America each day.
How does the Repub Senate help?:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Frick all you America hating Repubs. Go to China.
it's better than that...sensata is a front company owned by bain...bain bought sensata which then the business from honeywell, even though the company was making a very comfortable profit, it wasn't enough for the vultures.

but these f*cktards are just fine with that
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784370 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Behave yourself birther kkkhunt or ill have you choked the fk out.
you can smellllll the desperation....intoxicating
Nate Higgers

Modesto, CA

#784371 Oct 25, 2012
Is dems Mom still giving Free Blumpkins at the Trailer?
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#784372 Oct 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
A blind person can see clearly how this election is going , thank god people of all walks of life are seeing what this election has turned into , political correctnes needs to be a thing of the past , we need to go back to correctnes, politics has no place in everyday life , when was the last time a politician did one damned thing for you ??
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784373 Oct 25, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Go suck a big one, Flaming Faggot!
SHEEPLE, can you give us just one good reason why Obama should be re-elected?
Tell us, what has Obama done that has made your life better?
I told you SHEEPLE that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while simultaneously lowering the standard of living for every American.
This is exactly what has happened, and it is the best reason for voting for Romney.
You must feel really bad for backing a complete and utter failure based only on his skin color, huh?
if obama accomplished nothing else in his first term, just making you and your retarded brethren cry like little girls is more than enough.
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784374 Oct 25, 2012
Nate Higgers

Modesto, CA

#784375 Oct 25, 2012
dems mom kept on slurping while I dropped a hot steamy one,she is almost as good as dem at it
dem

Chicago, IL

#784376 Oct 25, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
Evening, Gunner.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784377 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your concerns about Obama’s past? Do you believe he has lied about his past?
absolutely....just as he lied about Benghazi.....
Nate Higgers

Modesto, CA

#784378 Oct 25, 2012
Nobody swallows paste like dems Mom..well,maybe his sister
dem

Modesto, CA

#784379 Oct 25, 2012
Hey Nate,my sister is better at the mighty Blumpkin,lily taught him/her

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#784380 Oct 25, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
I'm guessing you ignored the warning on the dry-cleaning bags.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784381 Oct 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>if obama accomplished nothing else in his first term, just making you and your retarded brethren cry like little girls is more than enough.
EDITORIAL: Stop believing in Obama
The last four years have been a disaster, another four won’t be any better

Barack Obama’s closing argument for his re-election requires a declaration of faith.“I believe in you,” he told a crowd of supporters Wednesday.“I need you to keep believing in me.”

Regrettably, four years of failure leave precious little to believe in.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784382 Oct 25, 2012
This is bizarre and ironic, yet funny...

George W. Bush:

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe I believe, what I believe is right."

Mitt Romney:

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love."
dem the chimp

Modesto, CA

#784383 Oct 25, 2012
And for my next trick,watch me eat this pink banana and eat lilys feces
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784384 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784385 Oct 25, 2012
October 18, 2012
Forensic Analyst Says Obama Confessed His Foreign Birth and Ineligibility to be President

His involvement includes:
1) O.J. Simpson ‘suicide note’ which confirmed that he did commit a double a murder.

2) BTK serial killer’s letters which led him to predict another murder when no one else did.

3) Natalee Holloway murder where he analyzed the statements made by Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe, which tied them both to the crime.

4) Casey Anthony’s letters written from jail that confirms that she murdered her daughter.

5) Bill Clinton – Monika Lewinsky confession and apology.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/7561/forensic-an...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#784386 Oct 25, 2012
Fox Military Analyst Counters Rest Of Network, Denounces "Second Guessing" On Benghazi Attack Response

Former NATO Ambassador Adds: "Keep Politics Out Of This"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/10/25/fox-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Boy G 50,658
Amy 10-24 1 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 8 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]