Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Wife Is A Swell Dame”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#784311 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
JOBS JOBS JOBS
Three legendary Americans that will long be remembered...
Every man wants to leave a legacy.
Something he will be remembered for. These three certainly left their mark.
See if you can guess who they are.....
Steve Jobs 1995 - 2011
Bl@W Jobs 1992 - 2001
No Jobs 2008 - 2012
Don't hate me, the devil made me do it.
How can we hate you? That'd be like dissing a retard. Every man wants to leave a legacy? We do? Women don't? You're stoopid, honey, please, God, stop trying to be profound.
Nobody you know

Los Angeles, CA

#784312 Oct 25, 2012
Well, as the polls start to show carnage for the Obumbo crowd, one has to wonder what the panicked dog
will try.....war with Mars?
I can not wait to watch Moochell spanking his ass
as they are moved out of the white hut.

Location hidden

#784313 Oct 25, 2012
How come you're in here talking about your tits, carol?
College Student

Edison, NJ

#784314 Oct 25, 2012
Four years ago we were a decisive factor in electing Barack Obama. But our enthusiasm is gone and whether on my campus or that of my friends I visit, we are going to be a no-show for him this November. In 2008, there was an explosive, grassroots mania on campuses to get Obama elected, but now don't see it anywhere.

I loved Obama's style, but his rhetoric in 2008 was far better than his results as president. And we now realize that rhetoric is no substitute for action that would make America a better place not only for us now, but also for future generations.

Obama has disappointed and Romney appears to be the better choice to turn the economy around and restore America's place in the world.

We owe that to future college students. Ours should be the last generation to be stuck in our parents' basements.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784315 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He can obviously be a bit obnoxious.
But he said people tell him all the time not to give up on finding out what Obama is hiding.
Some of us just hope he gets voted out and it won't matter anymore.
I believe Trump, like Romney, is lacking in character and interested only in promoting himself and making money.

I am curious about the reason you believe that of you just hope [Obama] gets voted out (as opposed to hoping Romney will get voted in). While I dont believe it is true of you personally, I do find so many racist attacks here on Obama, with amazingly few substantive comments. It feels basically like angry white males who cant tolerate a racially diverse man in the White House, at least not as President.

Location hidden

#784317 Oct 25, 2012
C'mere, carol, I think I really do need me one of them hugs.(zzzzzzzip... flop.) carol: "What was that noise?" carol: "Oh, nuthin'."
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784318 Oct 25, 2012
Eventually our Liar-in-chief, suppose to address the nation, what really happened in Benghazi ...
1. Would he doo it before Nov. 6?
2. How would he explain from anti-islam video,
comments of Sec. of State, comments of U.N.
Amb. Susan Rice, Pres. and his comments to
U.N. 6 X it was the video, him and Hillary
paying with taxpayers money $70,000.00 in
Pakistani ads, again apologizing for the video.

SO, what is going to be??????????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784319 Oct 25, 2012
Nobody you know wrote:
Well, as the polls start to show carnage for the Obumbo crowd, one has to wonder what the panicked dog
...and she is not going to be proud of her country anymore!!!!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#784320 Oct 25, 2012
shinningerectiOn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I need one of the ones where you're facing away from me bent over the sofa, carol.
Go stand in front of the mirror, wrap your arms around yourself, give yourself a big, big hug and say "I love you, DEBIL. You're special, and there's no one else in the world just like you."

Really. Go do it now.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#784321 Oct 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan has committed a sex crime. Good.
Obama's Sexually Themed 'First Time' Ad Getting Crushed on YouTube by Disgusted Voters
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Video link-Obama for America YouTube Channel ^| Thursday, October 25, 2012 | Kristinn
President Barack Obama released a one-minute web video ad Thursday that features a young woman, Lena Dunham, talking about voting for the first time in a blatant allusion to a woman losing her virginity.The ad is getting a disgusted, negative response from most of those who have seen it.
Erick Erikson of Red State had perhaps the best response to the ad,Obama puts out ad comparing voting for him to losing ur virginity. His problem is many treat 2008 as 1 night stand theyd prefer 2 forget.
carol

Orlando, FL

#784322 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Trump, like Romney, is lacking in character and interested only in promoting himself and making money.
I am curious about the reason you believe that of you just hope [Obama] gets voted out (as opposed to hoping Romney will get voted in). While I dont believe it is true of you personally, I do find so many racist attacks here on Obama, with amazingly few substantive comments. It feels basically like angry white males who cant tolerate a racially diverse man in the White House, at least not as President.
The reason I said I hope Obama gets voted out is because his past won't matter anymore. Which is what I said before too.

We see Romney through completely different eyes. Trump, we may agree on. But not Romney.
Nobody you know

Los Angeles, CA

#784324 Oct 25, 2012
Dog boy is playing Fetch with big ass on the WH lawn for the last time. I'm going to see to that. Me and my assault riffles and pipe bobs are ready willing and able to clean the house of the dirty un American birds.

Romney Ryan 2012
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784325 Oct 25, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://mobile.reuters.com/arti cle/idUSBRE89N02C20121024?irpc =932
White House told militant claim 2 hours after Libya attack: Email.
This is reported by Reuters and not FOX as Obama Zombies believe, this is what White and your liar-in-chief knew within 2 hrs and NOT anti-islam video as we been told by White House LIARS!
President Romney was brilliant to not bring this up in the debate....and instead to let the treachery of Obama be exposed by the facts that are too obvious for even the worshiping news media to hide.....
dem

Chicago, IL

#784326 Oct 25, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
fivethirtyeight latest COMPILED numbers

Oct. 24 Oct. 25
Pres Obama 290.7 292.9
Chance of Winning 74.1% 75.6%

gov romney 247.3 245.1
chance of winning 25.9% 24.4%
What do those numbers mean?

Hee hee hee
dem

Chicago, IL

#784327 Oct 25, 2012
Nobody you know wrote:
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784330 Oct 25, 2012
ROMNEY OUR NEXT PRESIDENT wrote:
This is where voting "present" brings you at last. He's tried this before, on the occasion of the September 15 financial crash, right in the middle of the 2008 campaign. It will be recalled that John McCain put his campaign on hold and headed for Washington to do what was necessary. Whatever might be thought of McCain, and however good or poor his reasons at the time, it was the act of a man to whom duty was more important than career. And Obama? Well, Obama always comes first, doesn't he? He just turned his back and kept on going. He knew he couldn't lose, whichever way things broke.
He obviously thought the same thing now. But times have changed. People have seen Barack Obama, have taken in his oddities, his narcissism, his ignorance, his lack of quality. They are unwilling to cut him any more slack. They know what a president looks like, good or bad, popular or not, and they no longer see a president in Barack Obama. Is it possible to imagine Reagan, FDR, Truman, or either of the Bushes pulling the kind of tricks that Obama has in recent days?
A president does certain things and acts in certain ways. He is the modern extension, the most advanced version, of the headman, the tribal chief, and much of his role is played on the most primitive of levels. He must take the punishment the gods mete out and make whatever sacrifices they demand on behalf of his people. Consider FDR rolling unceasingly toward his death with the destruction of the Axis the sole thought in his mind. Consider Eisenhower overcoming heart attacks (in an era where heart attacks were far more deadly than today) in order to continue serving. Consider Reagan smiling with an assassin's bullet in his chest. Consider George W. Bush prevailing in the face of hatred, invective, and threats that would have broken most other men. And then reverse the question: can anyone picture Barack Obama doing the same?
His hollowness can no longer be ignored. It has become his major feature. The Obama persona has always been pure mythology, with next to nothing holding it together. It has been deteriorating for some time, and that process reached a critical point this week. Now it will accelerate, with the pieces falling off in ever-larger chunks. He has lost the respect of his opponents. He is losing the respect of his own party. Official Washington will follow. The country as a whole will grow angry with the anger of the betrayed. All that will remain will be the true believers. A new myth will take shape: that of Obama the victim, hero of the people and onetime messiah, ambushed and pulled down by vicious and dishonorable enemies. If it weren't for Boehner, prince of evil... If it weren't for the GOP... If it weren't for the Koch brothers and all their cash...
That new myth will be solid, irrefutable, and well-made. It will have to be. If the record is any indication, it's the only thing they will have for quite some time to come.
J.R. Dunn is consulting editor of American Thinker, and author of Death by Liberalism.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/obama_...
right on target.....
dem

Chicago, IL

#784332 Oct 25, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Erick Erikson of Red State had perhaps the best response to the ad,“Obama puts out ad comparing voting for him to losing ur virginity. His problem is many treat 2008 as 1 night stand they’d prefer 2 forget.”
Did I shake you up filthy lying racist kkkhunt?
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#784333 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same reason he doesn't hold your man boobs up.
Carol , keep on fighting the good fight , the things you are doing are not in vain , like Peppy said you always take the high road , I just don't have it in me to be so tolerent .

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#784334 Oct 25, 2012
Glenn LaPussy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait'll you see what I got you...
Wait? Hee, Hee.

Wait'll you see how I wait:>
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784335 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has failed miserably and America will show him the door despite their reluctance to fire a black man.....affirmative action has its limits when the failure is spectacular.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Fair Game 47,626
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Cowobunga 50,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,567
Abby 10-30 3 hr PEllen 34
Homosexual honeymoon 4 hr Liberal 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,695
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 179,707
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]