Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784389 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
October 18, 2012
Forensic Analyst Says Obama Confessed His Foreign Birth and Ineligibility to be President
His involvement includes:
1) O.J. Simpson ‘suicide note’ which confirmed that he did commit a double a murder.
2) BTK serial killer’s letters which led him to predict another murder when no one else did.
3) Natalee Holloway murder where he analyzed the statements made by Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe, which tied them both to the crime.
4) Casey Anthony’s letters written from jail that confirms that she murdered her daughter.
5) Bill Clinton – Monika Lewinsky confession and apology.
http://godfatherpolitics.com/7561/forensic-an...
OMG, that is the most ridiculous junk I've ever read. LOL LOL! Crazy Republicans - always good for a laugh!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784390 Oct 25, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
Nobody swallows paste like dems Mom..well,maybe his sister
swallows paste? yep...you just outed yourself as a doddering old man.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784391 Oct 25, 2012
Today I passed one of those “anonymously-funded” Clear Channel outdoor billboards in my conservative Cincinnati, Hamilton County, announcing the threatening message about “voter fraud” being a crime to scare minority voters from voting for Obama. As you may recall, Clear Channel had promised to remove them and replace them with the message that voting is a right.

Q: By the way, who owns Clear Channel?
A: None other than Bain Capital of course.

Q: Which candidate told employers that it is legal to “educate” their employees about consequences of not voting for him?
A: Once again, you guessed it! None other than Mitt Romney.

Q: Meanwhile, back in Cincinnati today, Mitt Romney was repeatedly asked if he supported Murdock’s recent rape pregnancy comment. How did he answer?
A: He walked away briskly talking about something totally unrelated.

Bonus Scary Halloween Question...
Q: If Romney were elected President and turned out to be “moderate Mitt,” but became incapacitated, who would replace him?
A: That’s right, none other than Paul Ryan!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784392 Oct 25, 2012
or just a huge dork
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#784394 Oct 25, 2012
No Mo O wrote:
The black panthers may be back at the Polling stations wielding batons to scare Romney voters again.I figured how to scare Obama voters away.Im dressing up as a Job application wielding a pen.
So the folks in a black neighborhood in Philly are voting for Romney?

Are you drunk?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784395 Oct 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
or just a huge dork
Who?
"you" ???

LIBYA COVER-UP SMELLS LIKE TWA 800
Exclusive: Jack Cashill on why it's so much harder for Obama than Clinton to obfuscate
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/libya-cover-up-sme...
carol

Orlando, FL

#784396 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your concerns about Obama’s past? Do you believe he has lied about his past?
The fact that he is so unwilling to reveal some things about his past is what is most concerning to me.

It's what we knew about him before he was elected that made him the worst possible choice to become the president in my eyes and what grieved me so much that my fellow Americans still elected him.
Doom and gloom

Bethlehem, PA

#784397 Oct 25, 2012
Choices for Anne, none for you.

http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#784398 Oct 25, 2012
romney's bogus gallup jump is fading away

gunner sheds a tear
carol

Orlando, FL

#784399 Oct 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Carol , keep on fighting the good fight , the things you are doing are not in vain , like Peppy said you always take the high road , I just don't have it in me to be so tolerent .
Very nice of you to say.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#784400 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITORIAL: Stop believing in Obama
The last four years have been a disaster, another four won’t be any better
Barack Obama’s closing argument for his re-election requires a declaration of faith.“I believe in you,” he told a crowd of supporters Wednesday.“I need you to keep believing in me.”
Regrettably, four years of failure leave precious little to believe in.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
FORWARD : with false HOPE AND THE failed CHANGE!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#784401 Oct 25, 2012
shinningerectiOn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I did that. Now it's your turn. Bend over the sofa, carol and hitch your gown up. Now take a hold of you two ass cheeks and pull them as far apart as possible. Now yell at the top of your voice, "I'm your dirty bitch, Debil, and I want your manmeat in my love tunnel. Really, go do it now. DO IT NOW, CAROL!!!
Apparently, this didn't post the first time. But if it did, that's okay, you probably need to read it twice.

You are the reason God sent His Son to walk among us. He came to
save you - and me - from ourselves.

I'm speaking from personal experience. Everything I am is because of God's grace. You have to trust me on that.

You are a lonely and bitter man. The likes I've never encountered before. But you had something very tragic happen in your past.

So, I forgive you because I know your pain runs deep and your own demons torment you.

Know this. They have no power over you in the name of Jesus.

The kind of peace that passes all understanding will be given to you if you ask. No matter how badly you are hurting, God waits for us to seek Him and then meets us more than halfway. But you have to ask.

Then be still and know that He is God.

In the name of Jesus Christ (and even on this forum) I pray God will grant you peace. Peace in your mind and in your soul.

I know God loves you because He loved even me - so much so that he died in my place so that my sins would be washed away.

He loves you that much too.

So, whoever you are...peace, be still.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784402 Oct 25, 2012
One thing about Obama's creepy First Time video is very true. Vote for him and you will be screwed.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#784404 Oct 25, 2012
in response to Romnesia,how does Obamanoma grab Y,all???
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784405 Oct 25, 2012
Panetta claims it took hours for the military to figure out what to do in Benghazi and that is the reason the people had to fight for the lives for 7 hours.

This is the height of incompetence.

Vote Obama out!
finding

Brookland, AR

#784406 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
OSHKOSH, Wis.- Bad news will greet Vice President Joe Biden when he arrives in Wisconsin Thursday night. Hours earlier, Oshkosh's largest employer announced that it will lay off 450 employees in January.
Oshkosh Corp., a truck manufacturer with Pentagon contracts, blamed the "difficult decisions" on looming cuts to the nation's defense budget.
"As Oshkosh and others in the defense industry have discussed on numerous occasions, domestic military vehicle production volumes will decline significantly in 2013 due to the reduction in U.S. defense budgets and the fact that military spending is returning to peacetime levels," the company said in a statement. "Unfortunately, these economic factors require Oshkosh to rebalance its defense production workforce starting in January 2013."
Another goof up bommie, he dosen't want to win this election, wonder what he will mess up next? Romney,Ryan nov 6, 2012.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#784407 Oct 25, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
in response to Romnesia,how does Obamanoma grab Y,all???
Childish, made up words shows the thinking of the person who uses them.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784408 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:

Former NATO Ambassador Adds: "Keep Politics Out Of This"
LOL!

"Keep politics out of this"?

F**kin' hilarious!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#784409 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he is so unwilling to reveal some things about his past is what is most concerning to me.
It's what we knew about him before he was elected that made him the worst possible choice to become the president in my eyes and what grieved me so much that my fellow Americans still elected him.
What things about his past has he been unwilling to reveal? He revealed his birth certificate. He revealed his tax forms for the last ten or so years. He revealed himself in “Dreams From My Father.”

What would you like to know about him?

What is it about what we do know that concerns you?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#784410 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, whoever you are...peace, be still.
You keep replying, they'll keep posting. Is that what you want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min J RULES 71,042
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 13 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 13 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH