Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,681 - 726,700 of 1,100,129 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784181 Oct 25, 2012
Fury wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing kool aide drinker
Republican
God given BRAIN
"Independent" THINKER!

Following the BEAT of my own DRUM!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784182 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
8% of voters in PA don't have them.
There is one place in our county. 30 miles from a lot of them. They don't drive.
Hiz,

Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

The noise over ID was to push for your boy re-election, at least in PA. So, what will the noise be in 4 years when ID is required?

Oh, wipe your chin ... you have Obama all over it.

LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#784183 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way I could have lasted all these years on here without fellow voices in the desert such as yourself.
Really wanted to say fellow clear thinkers.

Yes, I like that much better.
carol

Orlando, FL

#784185 Oct 25, 2012
Well, the big clock on the wall says it's O'Reilly time.

Talk about a voice in the desert....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#784186 Oct 25, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Condoleezza Rice Bursts Fox News’ Benghazi-Gate Balloon.....
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1922827219001/cond...
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/10/2...
Another Fox News conspiracy up in smoke.
Really what part of that are you reading? Seems to me she showed class and diplomacy, more than we can say for the O'bama Video Administration.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784187 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were ay irregularities with Obama's transcripts, he would not have received those degrees.
No irregularities ... foreign darkies gets dem affirmative action perks al the time. It looks good for gubbermint grants.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784188 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are just too stupid. Its not able the legality.
The returns will show the extent of Romney's tax dodging, overseas investments, years where did not pay any.
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

And you know this how? You're the gift that keeps on giving ... like my dog ... shits every other hour.

LOL
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784189 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning was clear.
Yes, you are a Putz. Glad to see you admit it.
professor

Chicago, IL

#784190 Oct 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>No irregularities ... foreign darkies gets dem affirmative action perks al the time. It looks good for gubbermint grants.
Evening mrs romney
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784191 Oct 25, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Condoleezza Rice Bursts Fox News’ Benghazi-Gate Balloon.....
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1922827219001/cond...
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/10/2...
Another Fox News conspiracy up in smoke.
Exactly the reason why baby formula and rectal thermometers are illegal in New York New York... They cause to much brain damage you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#784192 Oct 25, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...
You loons love PBS-but you never watch it?
...Sixth, the fact is that President Barack Obama's alleged reconciliation with the Islamic world, which he announced in his Cairo speech of June 4, 2009, has turned out to be nothing but a hoax. The United States wants to control the uprisings in the Middle East and North Africa so that they will not produce nations that are democratic, but politically independent. It is worried that the sort of order that existed in the region, from which it benefited, it is being destroyed by the popular revolts. In a front-page article, the New York Times declared on March 19 that Obama "ordered" Qaddafi "to implement the cease-fire immediately and stop all attacks on Libyan civilians." Yes, the president ordered his Libyan counterpart, not "suggested," or "recommended," or "asked," or "requested," or simply "told" Qaddafi who, as terrible as he is, is still the ruler of a sovereign nation. This is suggestive of the extent of democracy that the United States wants in that part of the world. It is at best a sort of "directed democracy," as Condoleezza Rice once put it. Even then, that democracy is supposed to come out of the weapon bays of British, French, and American bombers...

Sahimi, M. Opinion: The Attacks-on Libya: Lessons for Iranians. Frontline. 3/21/2011

Interesting, and literate.

TEA.
Tend to the messes of America's own backyard!

KEYSTONE and traditional w/continued efficiency updates ENERGY INDEPENDENCE!

ROMNEY(is NOT Reagan)/RYAN 2012
Qaulificaions and Expereince FOR America-IN America again!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784193 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Maya Angelou Schlepping For Obama Re-election Sends Campaign Letter:“Go, Rise Up”
Dear XXXXXXXX,
I am not writing to you as a black voter, or a woman voter, or as a voter who is over 70 years old and six feet tall. I am writing to you as a representative of this great country — as an American.[WRONG!]
It is your job to vote. It is your responsibility, your right, and your privilege. You may be pretty or plain, heavy or thin, gay or straight, poor or rich.
But remember this: In an election, every voice is equally powerful — don’t underestimate your vote. Voting is the great equalizer.
Your vote might make the difference. Don’t fool around with this — get the information you need to vote in this election.
As a country, we can scarcely perceive the magnitude of our progress.
My grandmother and my uncle experienced circumstances that would break your heart. When they went to vote, they were asked impossible questions like,“How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?” When they couldn’t answer, they couldn’t vote.
I once debated with the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. about whether an African American would ever be elected president. He believed it would happen within the next 40 years at the time — I believed it would never happen within my lifetime.
I have never been happier to have been proven wrong.
And since President Barack Obama’s historic election, we’ve moved forward in courageous and beautiful ways. More students can afford college, and more families have access to affordable health insurance. Women have greater opportunities to get equal pay for equal work.
Yet as Rev. King wrote,“All progress is precarious.”
So don’t sit on the sidelines. Don’t hesitate. Don’t have any regrets. Vote.
Go, rise up, and find out what you need to do to vote and ask your friends to join you. We must make our voices heard:
Your vote is not only important. It’s imperative.
Thank you,
Dr. Maya Angelou
~~~~~~~~~~
Voting for a person
because he is Black
is as RACIST as
voting AGAINST someone
because he's Black
==========
The level of intellectual dishonesty within the Race-Baiting class is astounding. Dr. Maya Angelou begins her plea stating that she is not writing as a “black American”, and then goes into the entire substance of her letter framing advocacy only around “RACE”.
==========
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/2...
It's a skin thing for 95% of "them".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784194 Oct 25, 2012
Father of security agent killed in Libya speaks out
Radio host Lars Larson weighs in
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1924759413001/fath...

Yesterday, I[Lars] got a call out of the blue from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya.

He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador.

http://www.kxl.com/pages/lars_larson

Like 'shaking' hands with a "dead fish" ...
Father shaking hands with o ...
professor

Chicago, IL

#784195 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Republican
God given BRAIN
"Independent" THINKER!

Following the BEAT of my own DRUM!
Birther scumbag is what you are.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#784196 Oct 25, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has shown more character and restraint than anyone on here. She always takes the high ground. You liberals lack the etiquette to have a civil disagreement on issues. That is not Carol's failing, it's probably just how you folks were raised.
I agree and I sometimes lack what you call etiquette on here but Miss Carol is always the lady and you and Homer have a good sense of humor even if he and I don't always agree .
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#784197 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Really wanted to say fellow clear thinkers.
Yes, I like that much better.
Opnion on "Opinion...The Attacks on Libya...."

Good "articulate" insightful article!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
PEACE for humanity again!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#784198 Oct 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a skin thing for 95% of "them".
Agree!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#784199 Oct 25, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the reason why baby formula and rectal thermometers are illegal in New York New York... They cause to much brain damage you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Sounds of Night Crickets

&fe ature=related
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#784200 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Father of security agent killed in Libya speaks out
Radio host Lars Larson weighs in
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1924759413001/fath...
Yesterday, I[Lars] got a call out of the blue from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador.
http://www.kxl.com/pages/lars_larson
Like 'shaking' hands with a "dead fish" ...
Father shaking hands with o ...
Woods' father deserves a medal, for even extending his hand.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784201 Oct 25, 2012
Obama falling into trap of campaigning like an angry black man......big mistake.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min voice of peace 68,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min JOEL 68,977
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Dale 177,369
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 52 min peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 1 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Amy 8-29 3 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••