Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,335)

Showing posts 726,681 - 726,700 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

remember the criticism by the mainstream media of how when an aide whispered into his ear about the Sept 11 attacks, he continued reading to the children?

where's the criticism by the mainstream media of Obama hopping a plane to Vegas the next day after Americans were murdered and talking about it on COMEDY CENTRAL?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

remember the criticism by the mainstream media of how often the Bush's spent time on their ranch?

written in the summer of 2011:

In reaction to the criticism over the Obama family heading to Martha’s Vineyard amidst gargantuan economic woes and unemployment rates so high even the dead are disturbed, liberals have taken to defending Obama’s vacation time (transportation compliments of two tax-payer funded jets) by portraying George W. Bush as a man who never worked.

According to Obama’s defenders, Bush vacation days were disproportionately greater when compared to Barack “nose-to-the-grindstone” Obama’s. The left argues that Obama has earned 10 days in a haven for multimillionaires because Bush spent eight years in perpetual party mode.

Mr. Bush did spend time on “vacation.” But Obama and Michelle closing down Bar Harbor, Maine to dine in upscale restaurants with a “Latin flair” is quite different from G.W. fishing on his family’s estate in Kennebunkport prior to hosting a “Lobster Summit” for Vladimir Putin.

According to CBS reporter Mark Knoller, a vacationing President Bush would go into town for an annual cheeseburger. On the other hand, every chance he gets, Barack relaxes seaside, sipping sunset cocktails and eating lobster while the Secret Service keep peons at bay.

Maybe scorekeepers could refresh America’s memory and cite the instance when Mr. and Mrs. Bush nearly brought the Big Apple to a halt while they leisurely took in dinner and a show.

Intermittently, George W. did head home to conduct business from the “Western White House” in Crawford, Texas. For fun, Mr. Bush would be seen with a “power saw in his hand going after brush and dead trees.” President Obama has got to know that no one would condemn a decision to head home to his Tony Rezko-acquired property on South Greenwood Avenue in Chicago, instead of his $4,000 a night “Winter White House” in Hawaii.

Moreover, is there a liberal apologist honest enough to calculate the difference between Bush floating around in his father’s row boat in Maine and the untold millions Obama spent, mixing business with pleasure, on a 250-person, GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt-enhanced traveling entourage that reserved 500 rooms in the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai?

During his tenure, Bush was regularly criticized for making 77 visits to Prairie Chapel Ranch. What detractors rarely mention is the former president voluntarily doing double-duty by entertaining 19 world leaders in his home. For those keeping track, that averages to be 2.375 working vacations a year.

When not gathering cedar wood, Bush spent many a vacation day serving “Southern-inspired” meals to dignitaries like China’s former leader Jiāng Zémín.

Some other notables feted at Mr. Bush’s heartland ranch were: Tony Blair; Putin and his pectorals; King Abdullah; Australian and Italian Prime Ministers John Howard and Silvio “Bunga Bunga” Berlusconi; Vicente Fox; Hosni Mubarak; Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía of Spain; German Chancellor Andrea Merkel; and Israel’s Ariel Sharon.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
History related to the current times:
When you go to vote, remember that it was Democrats that spit on American veterans.
One thing to consider is, a vote for a Democrat is an endorsement of spitting on the American veteran.
How about Obama apologize to the American people, and in particular the veterans the Democrats villified, for the actions of the very people who promoted him to the position he has today....
Obama apologized to the entire Islamist terrorist Arab world.
Where's the apology to the American people?
So there is proof that a returning Vietnam soldier was spit on & that person was a Democrat.

Wow, you do like to revise history.

Next you'll be telling us Nixon won the Vietnam War.
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News provided one-sided coverage to support Mitt Romney's debate claim that President Obama began his presidency with "an apology tour." The lie, which was manufactured by Fox, has been debunked by fact-checkers and reporters numerous times, including repeated "pants on fire" ratings by PolitiFact.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/23/fox-n...
Space Cadet posts a link from Media Matters...

Forgot they've been outed for colluding with Democrats in the Justice Department in a corrupt media scandal...

Bonehead!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
remember the criticism by the mainstream media of how when an aide whispered into his ear about the Sept 11 attacks, he continued reading to the children?
where's the criticism by the mainstream media of Obama hopping a plane to Vegas the next day after Americans were murdered and talking about it on COMEDY CENTRAL?
... simple, the AAAA (afro-american affirmative action) president gets a pass. He lacks because of his culture and needs to be propped up. The left media just loves playing Mommy. Forgive him ... he's black.
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

As soon as Obama loses the election, we need hearings to let the Black House explain where they got intel the Terrorism on American Soil in Libya was due to a "spontaneous" action or video.

What just happened is like in a movie where politics from a corrupt president cause people to die.

Mark my words. There will be a movie about this.

I wonder which actor will play the part of the evil Barry Huessien Muslim Obama in the Black House.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Prime Minister of Israel gets the cold shoulder from Obama.
... daylilght between the US and Israel?
Maybe this is why Obama is completely ignorant of the official US government's policy on Israel and its borders, but could spout out the Islamist terrorist party line without hesitation.
It's not too difficult to see who's side Obama is really on if you're given the facts.
Obama said the same thong about Israel borders as Bush did.

I guess you left that part out of your revisionist history book.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

McCain Helps Push Romney’s Mourdock Headaches Into Day Two

If Mitt Romney was hoping the Richard Mourdock story he’s deeply entwined in would go away fast, he apparently didn’t get the memo to one of his top surrogates.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/ric...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Putz? You're not communicating. Putz? pfffft. LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
What Happened in Benghazi
At the present time, it does appear that the “Innocence of Muslims” video did play a role in the attack and the contention that it was a fully-orchestrated al-Qaeda event seems unlikely.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/intell...
One news agency or another rewrites the entire story every day__today's rewrite at CBS FOX and elsewhere is a fkn doozy.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Question: When was Obama not Vacationing the last 4 years?

Answer: When he was campaigning.

On the other hand, Barack prefers to reserve fine dining for family getaways. Unlike his predecessor, Obama’s unique down-home style includes treating Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to greasy spoon at Ray’s Hell Burger, a hamburger joint in metro DC that Obama frequents with trusty sidekick Joe Biden.

Listening to liberals justify the President spending more time in a golf cart than with his feet up on the Resolute Desk, one would think Barry needs to be pried from the Oval Office and convinced to take a few days off against his will.

What is never mentioned is that the Obamas get a reprieve every time they’re visited at the White House by Motown stars, ex-Beatles,“Desperate Housewives”/Border security advisors, and Super Bowl party guests like the ex-Mrs. Marc Anthony, JLo. Moreover, the Obamas regularly blow off steam with at-home Latina cultural events and on Wagyu beef, cocktail parties, and Conga lines.

Mr. and Mrs. Obama also shuffle together official business with throwing back pints of Guinness and Diwali dancing. Makes one wonder how liberals, who define Bush entertaining world leaders in Crawford as a vacation, can consider Obama touring Rio with Michelle, Sasha and Malia official business.

However, had George W. Bush not boycotted the Earth Summit in 2002, there’s a good chance he too could have delighted poor Brazilian kids with his adroit soccer ball dexterity.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Space Cadet posts a link from Media Matters...
Forgot they've been outed for colluding with Democrats in the Justice Department in a corrupt media scandal...
Bonehead!
Bush administration payment of columnists

The Bush administration payment of columnists refers to the payment of public funds to right-wing media commentators by several U.S. executive departments under Cabinet officials to promote various policies of U.S. President George W. Bush's administration. Hundreds of thousands of dollars were paid to at least three commentators to promote Bush administration policies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_administrat...

So where's your paper trail?

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is proof that a returning Vietnam soldier was spit on & that person was a Democrat.
Wow, you do like to revise history.
Next you'll be telling us Nixon won the Vietnam War.
Hi!

My name is Dumb Dave.

I'm too flocking Stoooopid to make the connection the it was the left and liberals (who ARE the DEMOCRATS) that spit on returning Vietnam soliders.

I ask for prooof.

By the way, when you provide proof, I will just make stuff up.

Why?

Because I am a dumbfk.

Thank you for listening.

DOIH!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
My name is Dumb Dave.
I make silly remarks that are never based on facts.
I can just make stuff up and I really enjoy it!
I believe anything I read on my far left websites!
Be sure to post to me as I'm very lonely.
Duh!
Found a great video of Real Dave on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said the same thong about Israel borders as Bush did.
I guess you left that part out of your revisionist history book.
Putz, Putz - Thong?

LOL

It'th the thame old thong with a different beat thince you been gone ...
Thing along, Putz!

LOL
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
As soon as Obama loses the election, we need hearings to let the Black House explain where they got intel the Terrorism on American Soil in Libya was due to a "spontaneous" action or video.
What just happened is like in a movie where politics from a corrupt president cause people to die.
Mark my words. There will be a movie about this.
I wonder which actor will play the part of the evil Barry Huessien Muslim Obama in the Black House.
Flavor flav would be a shoe in , in case he is not available Tyrone Giggums of the Dave Chapelle show would do .
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
My name is Dumb Dave.
I'm too flocking Stoooopid to make the connection the it was the left and liberals (who ARE the DEMOCRATS) that spit on returning Vietnam soliders.
I ask for prooof.
By the way, when you provide proof, I will just make stuff up.
Why?
Because I am a dumbfk.
Thank you for listening.
DOIH!
I don't think it was "Young Republicans" rioting over the war. LOL Weren't those unwashed, unshaved, unshorn, uncouth aszholes liberal dems?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Carol, I loved your story last night. It really took me back and you were very brave to tell it. I guess, in the spirit of honesty, I should mention that I was "Daddy's girl." But I had a similar experience. Give me a minute and I'll tell you about it... once I stop blushing.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He just doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that terrorists are out there and are trying to kill Americans.
He ordered his "government" to stop refering to the conflict we are having with terrorists as the "war on terror."
Obama did say this on October 8, 2012 in a fund raiser in the Bill Graham Civic Center in San Francisco, California. "Now, four years ago, I made a few commitments to you. I told you I’d end the war in Iraq, and I did. I said I’d end the war in Afghanistan, and we are." "I said we’d refocus on the people who actually attacked us on 9/11 -- and today, al Qaeda is on its heels and Osama bin Laden is no more."
You sure do know how to recite the Obama mantra.
Here is the difference between Benghazi and Watergate. Watergate was a simple break in. Benghazi has the blood and the lives of 4 Americans who are now dead.
The truth is a great majority of Americans don't believe his BS any more.
He is done.
You will see that soon. Real soon.
So you admit you lied when you said that Obama claimed Al Qaeda was dead.

As for Benghazi, we still don't know for sure what happened & who did it. The only people that lie about it are Mitt Romney & Republicans who keep running & circles.

Watergate concerned a Presidential cover up of a crime committed by operatives of Nixon's own party.

No Americans committed any crimes in Benghazi.

The only real crime committed by Americans is the one you commit when you constantly lie about it for political purposes. You blamed Al Qaeda for the attack. Where is your proof?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Yeah, it figures you'd forget who sent our troops to a war that was started on lies, that has resulted in the deaths of 4,282 American soldiers, with 32,223 wounded that get the shaft from the Republicans.
Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans
http://www.disabledveterans.org/2011/04/16/re...
So how is the water in the deep end?
What war would you be speaking of?
The only one that comes to mind is the war the Arabs started with the United States by murdering 3000 Americans.
You don't agree with the Democrats that gave their support for that war?
You think we should have surrendered to the Arabs on 9/12?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,681 - 726,700 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Reply2_CIA 65,141
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Scrutiny 167,634
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 43,017
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 2twisted 4,032
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 4 hr Arlene Adelman 323
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr cartooni 67,197
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr John 3,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 96,140
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••