Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,333)

Showing posts 726,641 - 726,660 of1,078,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I was gonna use Colonel Mustard for a screen name if Realtime ever got beat up bad__Hah!
I like the Clue game.
Then now's a good time to change it? LOL.

Anyway, I like that game too. Especially if I'm the one who figures it out first. Being too competitive...probably considered a fault.

Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh -'you can draw a lot of similarity to Reagan' are you trying to depress Homer even more?
Reagan, big government, big spending, amnesty for illegals, etc etc etc
We are on the verge of a better america and you sit there saying "no, the horse and buggy is just fine, we don't need no stinking cars". Really Homer, six months from now you will be praising Fred and me for seeing through the Obama thicket.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would Carol.
I would eat carrot with parrot.
I would shake with a snake.
I would gack with a Yak.
Peppy Suess approves of this message.
Ah! A fellow rhyme lover!

Maybe we can start a club.
Chris Tolles

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we know, sermon #7.
did you mean semen?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara: This election is not solely about banning abortions. There are LOTS of issues, not the least of which is the economy and unemployment and protecting Social Security for future generations and creating a business-friendly atmosphere for the United States by not taxing businesses to death.
If you don't like the arms race, consider the alternative. We disarm. Dictators and aggressive world leaders DON'T. How safe would you feel then?
The arms race did not make us more vulnerable. Radical Islam hates non-Islamic people, considers them infidels and as such, feels they should be killed. Has nothing to do with our having a strong defensive force as far as causing 9-11.
I hope YOU do a lot of thinking before you vote for someone based on an abortion issue (the abortion law would take an act of congress to repeal) and on someone who could care less if Americans are left defenseless on this planet.
BTW, there would be a lot fewer kids filling medical facilities and running the streets if young women would take some responsibility and use some birth control (rubbers are CHEAP) or (SHOCK) abstinence until they are in a stable enough relationship to plan a pregnancy.
Notice that with Republicans thst itsalways the woman's fault.

Its their fault if they get raped & now birth control is all the women's responsibility. I guess men can't wear condoms or get vasectomies or even use the male pill.

This is just a reflection of the view of women as second class citizens from Republicans.
Chris Tolles

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Eed, how you doing.
not good!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has shown more character and restraint than anyone on here. She always takes the high ground. You liberals lack the etiquette to have a civil disagreement on issues. That is not Carol's failing, it's probably just how you folks were raised.
Yes, you're almost right; it's genetic.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would have thought a political party, the Republican Party, would make the American people suffer under severe economic conditions for 4 years so they might win the White House.
LOL. So if Obama does win, is going to blame himself for four more miserable years.
Chris Tolles

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then now's a good time to change it? LOL.
Anyway, I like that game too. Especially if I'm the one who figures it out first. Being too competitive...probably considered a fault.
thanks for that tearful email about those bad conservatives stealing your name and blaming us liberals.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually <Da-Vey da Putz voice> he said, "Sssssshit!"
Probably one of Custer's last words - for sure.

But now the word FORWARD always reminds of Custer...probably because it's associated with Obama.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Were I looking for character and restraint I'm not sure an anonymous (sic) chat room on the internet is where I'd go?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

VOTING FOR THE SKIN wrote:
08:39 AM ET
Colin Powell endorses Obama
Colin Powell is endorsing President Barack Obama in the election. He announced his decision Thursday on "CBS This Morning."
The former U.S. secretary of state, who served under President George W. Bush, made news four years ago when he pledged his support for Obama. Powell recently spoke with CNN's Fareed Zakaria about President Obama's foreign policy record.
I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS GUY WHO IS VOTING
FOR THE SKIN.
So white people endorsing Romney is because of skin?
Or are you just a racist f*ck.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Reagan, Bush, Romney, why don't we just elect Satan?
Because we already have elected Satan....duh

He didn't work out.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans/Tea Baggers turned on him within a month of him taking office and then Fox News took it from there, Glen Beck and all the other rightwing tv/radio retards have been trying to divide this country for years spewing their vile hatred.
Republicans have refused to work with him in any capacity for the last 4 years, stubborn jackasses.
You'd have to have some imagination to see it any other way.
Bob Woodward has some imagination.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
Chris Matthews says Obama is toast. Everything is trending Romney's way.
Chris Matthews said that? Really?

Letterman made a joke about the Romney's inviting Michelle and Obama to the White House after the last debate.

And I thought THAT was progress....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
At least at this point in time, you can draw a lot of similarity to Reagan. Although Reagan was more likeable, Romney is smarter. I think Romney is going to make an awesome president. He is too left for me, but this country badly needs someone that can work across aisles like Reagan and Clinton did. Like them or not, they both understood what it took to make Congress function. Obama has failed miserably on that front and of course the liberals cast blame everywhere else when they need to look in the mirror.
My sentiments exactly.

We must be related.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
if there were ANY irregularities with President Romney's tax returns, the IRS would have acted.....
case closed.....
If there were ay irregularities with Obama's transcripts, he would not have received those degrees.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So white people endorsing Romney is because of skin?
Or are you just a racist f*ck.
Democrats need to clean-up obama's VP hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden before lecturing the rest of the country on racism, you bigot...
-
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records... What is obama hiding?- Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?- Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on the verge of a better america and you sit there saying "no, the horse and buggy is just fine, we don't need no stinking cars". Really Homer, six months from now you will be praising Fred and me for seeing through the Obama thicket.
Nope. Hindenburg homer will never admit he is wrong. homer got six years of full blown communist coup which has devastated America.

America will never let homers run things again. Never.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol makes the case for rapists. And you're worried about me? Next you'll say that the victim should be forced to marry her raper. The Christian Taliban, you are steering women into slavery and powerlessness. You're a sick woman. Tell me, if your got pregnant from a rapist, would you attempt to force her to have the baby?
Your nearly constant portrayals of Life as being something cheap makes you the sick woman. carol is talking it up while you talk it down.

carol is not making a case for rapists. She's making a case for the beauty, value and fantastic variety of Life You are telling another fairy tale from the dumpster. The other rats in there hang with you, fleas and all. Close the lid and party down, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,641 - 726,660 of1,078,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-23 16 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min truth 48,844
Cheap Tomatoes 22 min NaziStarfuckingCreeps 3
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 26 min WhoUTalking2AzzHole 6
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 35 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 456
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000