Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#784250 Oct 25, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
And she wears an over the shoulder boulder holder.
Well, I do wear a bra. If that's what you mean.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#784252 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
all records required, not just transcripts....
So all this whining about transcripts was just you morons lying again?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784255 Oct 25, 2012
Doom and gloom wrote:
A working person voting for Romney, is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.
a working person voting for Obama is a wannabe slave.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#784256 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way I could have lasted all these years on here without fellow voices in the desert such as yourself.
Thnx.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784259 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
about the only solace left for you is that Wetleg Matthews is usually wrong about everything.......

the result of a lifetime of heavy drinking....
finding

Brookland, AR

#784260 Oct 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
47% pay no taxes. That's just not right....
The looters must be stopped.
Truth is the truth, is the truth, libs take it in stride, your guy is running scared.
betraying the 99 percent

Orange Park, FL

#784261 Oct 25, 2012
The last two democratic presidential hopefulls who lost:
2000: Al Gore -- net worth 100 million
Gore, a true member of the 1%, flies in private jets, with houses across the USA, bloated, rich has-been. Insult to injury, he is FATTER than Rush Limbaugh, which makes it hypocritical to attack and smear Rush as fat...please lose your double chin, Mr. Gore, so that we can take catty shots at Rush again...(sigh)
2004: John Kerry-- net worth 240 million
A true member of the 1%, yachts, mansions, good grief!!!!
If Obama loses, will he also become a member of the 1%??
How can the 99% be betrayed over and over again by these democratic millionaires??
Its becoming discouraging for the occupy movement.
Glenn LaPussy

UK

#784262 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do wear a bra. If that's what you mean.
What else do you wear, carol? How come God doesn't hold your tits up? Is he really that incompetent? That'd be a simple way of identifying the heathens from the christians, wouldn't it? Take a miracle, wouldn't it carol.
carol

Orlando, FL

#784263 Oct 25, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
Who should I vote for?
Let your conscience -(and your declining income)- be your guide.
Glenn LaPussy

UK

#784264 Oct 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thnx.
Wait'll you see what I got you...
Mile

UK

#784265 Oct 25, 2012
Oh Christ! Not you again!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784266 Oct 25, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The crime occurred in the Oval office when the President chose to go to bed instead of mobilizing military units in the area that could have defended our consulate and the people in it.
The crime occured when the administration prromoted the big lie that the event in Benghazi was just a spontaneous reaction to a you tube video.
The crime occured when ths Obama administration spent 70 thousand USD on a television adverstisement aired in Pakistan to promote the lie that this spontaneous reaction to the you tube video was not the fault of the United States.
The crime occured when Obama himself addressed the United Nations and old that very same lie over and over again.
There is proof that the events in Benghazi were not some spontaneous reaction to a you tube video. They were in fact a terrorist attack on theUnited States of America.
Now after having been solely responsible for the death of Bin Laden the Obama campaign was promoting the concept that if not dead terrorism was on its way to sure defeat because of Obama's magic leadership qualities that have brought peace and happiness to the world.(after all isn't he still the chosen one)
Democrats have chosen to make this event a political issue because they lied about it all BIG Time.
If this group were related to Pinochio they would all have noses bouncing off of the floor.
Nixon resigned because he was caught covering up a breakin at a democrat compaign office in which no one died.
Obama is creating fiction because it is politically expedient to do so. He is covering up his own lack of leadership. He is covering up his own inadequacy as the leader of the free world.
Obama has been telling this big fat lie to the world because he thinks it will help him get reelected to the office of POTUS.
a generous President Romney will grant Obama a pardon and let Hillary and Oprah from the UN serve the jail time for the crimes....
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#784268 Oct 25, 2012
VOTING FOR THE SKIN wrote:
<quoted text>YES I AM RACIST,I ONLY LIKE BLACK PEOPLE?????
Myself ,I am not racist , I don't like either half of obama leading the free world .
Mile

UK

#784270 Oct 25, 2012
This is so totally ridiculous we just want to be with our friends and talk without being interrupted by the lunatic ravings of some evil tr... OH MY GOD! IT'S GOT MY THROAT! HELP ME, HELP ME... SAVE ME SOMEO...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784271 Oct 25, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Colin Powell will sway undecided voters in President Obama's favor. Obama will win election.
Obama Biden 2012.
Colin who???
Mile

UK

#784272 Oct 25, 2012
..... drip.. drip.. drip....
Mile

UK

#784277 Oct 25, 2012
(Carol clutches her tiny sagging bosom and grimaces trying to tell herself to turn away from the screen. But she can no more turn away than a dead guy can pop back to life again an' start kissing babies. But, by now, carol has wrapped herself in fantasy because of the horrible abuses she suffered at the hands of the Texas Aggies swim team that foul week back in school. Oh, the humanity...)
Mile

UK

#784279 Oct 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Myself ,I am not racist , I don't like either half of obama leading the free world .
Uh-huh. Yup, that makes no sense whatsoever...
dem

Chicago, IL

#784280 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>Colin who???
Just another great black guy that you hillbilly racist baggers hate.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#784281 Oct 25, 2012
OSHKOSH, Wis.- Bad news will greet Vice President Joe Biden when he arrives in Wisconsin Thursday night. Hours earlier, Oshkosh's largest employer announced that it will lay off 450 employees in January.

Oshkosh Corp., a truck manufacturer with Pentagon contracts, blamed the "difficult decisions" on looming cuts to the nation's defense budget.

"As Oshkosh and others in the defense industry have discussed on numerous occasions, domestic military vehicle production volumes will decline significantly in 2013 due to the reduction in U.S. defense budgets and the fact that military spending is returning to peacetime levels," the company said in a statement. "Unfortunately, these economic factors require Oshkosh to rebalance its defense production workforce starting in January 2013."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min litesong 49,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago