Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,561 - 726,580 of 1,084,505 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...so very two thousand and two.
Ya'll have to dig so VERY deep to get ANYTHING against Romney...and I don't believe it anyway. He denied it. Obama (the ol' preezy from the steezy) cannot deny his foul mouth referencing children.
? That's not true. He - is - a - Mor-mon, you don't get any lower than that. What part of this calculus is drifting over your head?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>They cause to much brain damage...
-
It's the mulcher...
It's "too." For God's sake learn the simple stuff before you go running off down the road proclaiming the second coming.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I saw something on the eastern PA roadsides today that I never saw before and it really warmed my heart. I saw a number of bright orange and white political signs printed with the words DEFEAT OBAMA on them. May the message be taken to heart. I have never seen a DEFEAT someone sign displayed on the roadside before.

Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're not that stupid__Carol is but not you.
He won't budge on the 09 records which would/could be the damaging ones. If he was granted amnesty__and there is a good chance that he was__it would ruin his chances for POTUS. He's dragged his feet on his taxes throughout his political career even being called out on it by McCain and then this time around by the entire (R) lineup and Ron Paul in particular.
Most people can fit fit their feral income tax returns into an envelope__people in Romney's business/earning range need footlockers__Trump probably needs ten footlockers.
There is no one at the IRS capable of sorting through all that bullsht so they take the accounting firms word on the millions due and might quibble over a small item like $90,000 for a dancing horse. But offshore accounts add a twist, for reasons that even a stooge like you should grasp, the IRS has no, nada, zippo zero subpoena power in "certain" places and namely those places where Mitt has his money hidden.
Did you see the mutt truck? www.sitnstaypetcafe.com/home_page.html
Idiot retard Realtime starts and is the "proud parent" of stupid, sellouts, then blames Carol because he's the idiot..
-
It's the culture...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah honey, bullshytter is some pretty rough stuff in Rolling Stone__freds favorite writer P J O'Rourke couldn't get through a paragraph there without a couple of F bombs and mofo or two.
So I guess you're just another chica who has never plopped her wide azz down on a toilet that didn't have blue water in it eh?
You never did get back to me on the SQUIRREL thing, but I've noticed that you stopped doing that.
Bruster's__not Brewster's__just sayin.
First of all, I DID answer you. You are flawed....you apparently missed it. If you want to know about squirrel, scroll back. I'm not answering again if you're not sharp enough to catch it the first time around.
Secondly, P.J. O'Rourke is not the "Preezy of the Steezy" and can talk any filthy way he wants to. However, I would prefer a president of the United States who is capable of behaving and speaking like an adult...not a "cool" comedian who thinks he is clever in using language of a middle schooler.
JMHO.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
Do people actually get laid in Oklahoma?
He11 yeah, sex is after all the poor mans opera. That's all those Okies do__that's all they can afford to do thus the state song Okapoka.

Find another state song that ends with a "Yeeow"
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Fake Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
? That's not true. He - is - a - Mor-mon, you don't get any lower than that. What part of this calculus is drifting over your head?
You start out with nothing and stupid and you still have most of your idiot left..
-
It's the culture...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie Carol__why do you lie? It must be a illness eh?
Have you always been a liar? Or just since a black man became your President?
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has said his remark that 47% of Americans are government-dependent victims was "completely wrong".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-198...

Mitt Romney on Univision: "My campaign is about the 100% in America. And I am concerned about them. I am concerned about the fact that over the past four years, life has become harder for Americans...this campaign is about helping people who need help, and right now, the people who are poor in this country need help getting out of poverty. The people in the middle class need help because their incomes have gone down every year for the last four years.”

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/19/news/...

So why don't you know this?

Or are you trying to convince yourself that a lot of those on the government dime aren't victims of Obama's policies?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

LOL wrote:
I saw something on the eastern PA roadsides today that I never saw before and it really warmed my heart. I saw a number of bright orange and white political signs printed with the words DEFEAT OBAMA on them. May the message be taken to heart. I have never seen a DEFEAT someone sign displayed on the roadside before.
You get that when no one likes the candidate you run against him. Who wants Romney? Certainly not the tea party. certainly not he religious right, certainly not the far right.

The funny part if Romney wins, they will be stuck with him for 8 years.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's still talking about it? Name one person.
YOU.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Fake Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "too." For God's sake learn the simple stuff before you go running off down the road proclaiming the second coming.
Exactly the reason why baby formula and rectal thermometers are illegal in New York New York... They cause to much brain damage you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're not that stupid__Carol is but not you.
He won't budge on the 09 records which would/could be the damaging ones. If he was granted amnesty__and there is a good chance that he was__it would ruin his chances for POTUS. He's dragged his feet on his taxes throughout his political career even being called out on it by McCain and then this time around by the entire (R) lineup and Ron Paul in particular.
Most people can fit fit their feral income tax returns into an envelope__people in Romney's business/earning range need footlockers__Trump probably needs ten footlockers.
There is no one at the IRS capable of sorting through all that bullsht so they take the accounting firms word on the millions due and might quibble over a small item like $90,000 for a dancing horse. But offshore accounts add a twist, for reasons that even a stooge like you should grasp, the IRS has no, nada, zippo zero subpoena power in "certain" places and namely those places where Mitt has his money hidden.
Did you see the mutt truck? www.sitnstaypetcafe.com/home_page.html
Considering Obama won't budge on releasing anything about his past, guess that gate swings both ways then, doesn't it?
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He11 yeah, sex is after all the poor mans opera. That's all those Okies do__that's all they can afford to do thus the state song Okapoka.
Find another state song that ends with a "Yeeow"
Flies are attracted to shit Realtime.. What attracted your loser dumbass to fake Jane??
-
It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I DID answer you. You are flawed....you apparently missed it. If you want to know about squirrel, scroll back. I'm not answering again if you're not sharp enough to catch it the first time around.
Secondly, P.J. O'Rourke is not the "Preezy of the Steezy" and can talk any filthy way he wants to. However, I would prefer a president of the United States who is capable of behaving and speaking like an adult...not a "cool" comedian who thinks he is clever in using language of a middle schooler.
JMHO.
Yeah, I suppose I forgot to mention that I don't read back, I'm a FORWARD kinda guy. So we're good on Bruster's then?

SNACKS???
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>YOU.
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records... What is obama hiding?- Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?- Why are you a Realtime loser?
-
It's the culture...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You get that when no one likes the candidate you run against him. Who wants Romney? Certainly not the tea party. certainly not he religious right, certainly not the far right.
The funny part if Romney wins, they will be stuck with him for 8 years.
WHHHhhheeeeeee ... spin me ... spin me ... whhhhhhHHHHHHEEEEE

Putz.
chris klaft

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

as long i live ,obama will be president for next decade.....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ridiculous Carol, par for the course for you though.
Mitt released partial returns and skipped 09 which was the amnesty year. The legitimate summary was a short statement provided by one of Bain Capital's accounting firms.
The man has Swiss accounts, Cayman accounts, a difficult to understand Bermuda enterprise and God only knows what else.
Your Trump observation highlights your vapidity.
Since Homer never answered, I'll ask if you would snuggle with a puggle?

http://animaltracks.today.com/_news/2012/10/2...

Because I know I would.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I suppose I forgot to mention that I don't read back, I'm a FORWARD kinda guy. So we're good on Bruster's then?
SNACKS???
Ignorance isn't just born Realtime... You create idiot...
-
What is obama hiding?- Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?- Why are you a loser Realtime?
-
It's the culture...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Somebody like Romney:

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney leads President Obama by 3 points nationally, according to the closely watched Gallup daily tracking poll.

Romney takes 50 percent to Obama's 47 in the poll of likely voters, released Thursday. That’s unchanged from Wednesday’s daily tracking poll.

... I personally don't care who removes Da Bammy.

DEFEAT OBAMA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques in Ottawa 175,240
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 13 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 14 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 17 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 17 min Duck Hook 1,880
White house down 31 min Anonymous 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... 33 min Jacques from Ottawa 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••