Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,328)

Showing posts 726,541 - 726,560 of1,072,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt's a dirty mofo; helped his friend commit fraud:
It seems that Maureen Sullivan Stemberg has been trying to get her story told—including the Romney angle—for several years. Four years ago, Dragon-Lion Media, a movie production company based outside of Los Angeles, announced it was making a documentary about her, with her cooperation. It issued a press release noting that this "first-time tell all tale of the interweaving relationships and strange bedfellow[s]" in her life would feature Romney
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/10/allre...
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records.. What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?- Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Iowa paper - two headlines:

Obama sharpens criticism

Romney promotes Optimism

----------

Why is Obama losing?

How's Big Bird libtards?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Say, here's an idea: let's all be Jane Says?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to yourself much, nostrilfuckface ?
Not me Goober, sorry, paranoid moron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"reallate"
The IRS have the complete tax returns of Mr. Romney. Do you honestly believe that if the returns were incomplete or fraudulent they would not make an issue of it. You are like many supporters of president nobama you can point to no positives from his term so you bring up BULLMANURE!!!!
If you are so hot on disclosure why do you have nothing to say about the fact that president nobama will not disclose his college grades and the source of the monies that paid for his time in school.
Peace
KMA
So Eed, how's that chronic artery disease coming along?

A carotid endarterectomy will get your IQ back up in the 80's range if you hurry__and best of all your "private" MediCare will pay for the whole shebang.

Piece
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
That’s funny, Lily. I find it humorous that he went to prison and paid his back taxes and a penalty for failing to pay taxes equivalent to the cost of only 5 dinners.(Being the thrifty type that I am, our last dinner out cost less than $25/person + tip and we didn’t have to suffer Mitt’s voice droning multiple combinations of meaningless words for desert.)
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
To a moron like you? Who cares?
Why is Obama losing, idiot?
Who's on first.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

It's dinner time - the old retarded libtards will disappear soon.
Justsouno

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records.. Why is obama a sellout?
- Why does obama not release his records?- What is obama hiding?- Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
Stay on topic if you are going to reply to me you POS.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
When you leave for overseas do not let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.
Peace
KMA
Oh c'mon, the "door" hasn't worked in years.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
In the mean time lily forgets about little timmy obama's own little tax cheat who is being paid by us taxpayers , as long as you are a democrat and one of obamas band of theives lilly gives you a pass , in less than two weeks your boy blunder is history .
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Say, here's an idea: let's all be Jane Says?
How about if you just get a life? It must suck with nothing to do.
Jane Says

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I'm the real Jane!
I got the man goo to prove it.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Fox News confirms that liberal activists are spreading feces on voting machines in republican districts nationwide. These people are scum! Remember to wear thin rubber or latex gloves when you go to vote or you might end up with Mad cow or something worse. EVIL!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Justsouno wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on topic if you are going to reply to me you POS.
Why? You can't follow anyways.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Carol__your stupidity is overwhelming your vapidity. Try sending the IRS a short summary and let me know how that works for ya.
Romney also refused to address his federal income taxes when he ran for the Senate___Carol, he's a shifty prk, believe it.
if there were ANY irregularities with President Romney's tax returns, the IRS would have acted.....

case closed.....
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I'm Spartacus!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You can't follow anyways.
You're a good follower though, aren't you honey?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>this was posted by a liberal, a perfect example of the war on women and the demise of our culture. meanwhile, topix censors will block offensive language that starts with the letters "ni...." like the word ni geria.
Heck it wouldn't let me post the word posse' the other day.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
An average of 20% does not mean there weren't years when he paid none.
I suspect Romney was a 47 percenter himself which would make him a irresponsible moocher.
if so, he may have had a negative income (loss) in those years....

Dumbass Dave gets paid whether he succeeds or fails....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,541 - 726,560 of1,072,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Obskeptic 173,746
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 45,563
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 48 min Corrupt Democrats 1,831
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 97,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,543
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Make 1000$ instantly 6 hr generalwon1 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search