Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#784062 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Homer never answered, I'll ask if you would snuggle with a puggle?
http://animaltracks.today.com/_news/2012/10/2...
Because I know I would.
I would Carol.

I would eat carrot with parrot.

I would shake with a snake.

I would gack with a Yak.

Peppy Suess approves of this message.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#784063 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that General Custer's last word? Before he and his men were massacred at the Battle of Little Big Horn?
Hey, you'll think this is funny but I almost wrote Muster instead of Custer...must have been thinking of Colonel Mustard...you know, form the Clue game.
Actually <Da-Vey da Putz voice> he said, "Sssssshit!"
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#784064 Oct 25, 2012
Chris Matthews says Obama is toast. Everything is trending Romney's way.
fred

Milford, CT

#784065 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
fred now has 350 followers on twitter

The Finland fluker beeps when she backs up for those who follow her

2,092 Tweets
428 Following
350 Followers

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#784066 Oct 25, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes she did. You must have missed it.
Thanks Flack!^5
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784067 Oct 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
I saw something on the eastern PA roadsides today that I never saw before and it really warmed my heart. I saw a number of bright orange and white political signs printed with the words DEFEAT OBAMA on them. May the message be taken to heart. I have never seen a DEFEAT someone sign displayed on the roadside before.
Well, then, you're obviously new to eastern Pennsylvania. Amidst the massive piles of coal tailings and worthless houses as far as the eye can see it is not in the least uncommon to see old port-a-johns, toilets, Mary in the Bathtub painted with Beat the Negro painted all over them. It's what people do who're confused and scared.
professor

Chicago, IL

#784068 Oct 25, 2012
Glad we got rid of those filthy posts by that crazy Jane woman.
professor

Chicago, IL

#784069 Oct 25, 2012
Somebody cried to Topix.
where is Jane?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784070 Oct 25, 2012
Florida wrote:
NY, NY Fake Jane has been banned... Idiot liberal...
-
It's the culture...
Oh, um, sure. I'm sorry, I didn't realize...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#784072 Oct 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
The happiest years of my life were during the days that Ronald Reagan was president. President Romney will be Ronald Reagan, Part Deux
At least at this point in time, you can draw a lot of similarity to Reagan. Although Reagan was more likeable, Romney is smarter. I think Romney is going to make an awesome president. He is too left for me, but this country badly needs someone that can work across aisles like Reagan and Clinton did. Like them or not, they both understood what it took to make Congress function. Obama has failed miserably on that front and of course the liberals cast blame everywhere else when they need to look in the mirror.
Fury

Griffin, GA

#784073 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He can obviously be a bit obnoxious.
But he said people tell him all the time not to give up on finding out what Obama is hiding.
Some of us just hope he gets voted out and it won't matter anymore.
Win or lose Carol will continue to be a self centered whiner
Hawley

Chicago, IL

#784074 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Flack!^5
high five me, patriot.
havent seen that since i fkd lynn to death.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784075 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that General Custer's last word? Before he and his men were massacred at the Battle of Little Big Horn?
Hey, you'll think this is funny but I almost wrote Muster instead of Custer...must have been thinking of Colonel Mustard...you know, form the Clue game.
Oh, that's surely it, carol, you were thinking of Colonel Mustard. I don't know why I have anything to do with you, you half-wit? Maybe they're right what they're saying about you?
Chris Tolles

Chicago, IL

#784076 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, um, sure. I'm sorry, I didn't realize...
seems there was a mix up topix central. sorry for inconvience.
if it was anything like mine...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#784077 Oct 25, 2012
professor wrote:
Me too! It's horrible the things she says!
Chris Tolles

Chicago, IL

#784079 Oct 25, 2012
Jane i can see you trying to post.
Seems you got mixed up in this clusterfk.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#784080 Oct 25, 2012
professor wrote:
Hey beezlebub, Jane is my best friend, leave her alone.
Chris Tolles

Chicago, IL

#784081 Oct 25, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
At least at this point in time, you can draw a lot of similarity to Reagan. Although Reagan was more likeable, Romney is smarter. I think Romney is going to make an awesome president. He is too left for me, but this country badly needs someone that can work across aisles like Reagan and Clinton did. Like them or not, they both understood what it took to make Congress function. Obama has failed miserably on that front and of course the liberals cast blame everywhere else when they need to look in the mirror.
sometimes youre funny. sometimes a tea bag dk. what gives?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#784082 Oct 25, 2012
professor wrote:
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm just saying you've got bad luck when it comes to thinking idiot, living like a ghetto rat in Chicago..
-
It's the culture......
fred

Milford, CT

#784083 Oct 25, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan was very shrewed. Please don't accept liberal memes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 20 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 min Blwlgo 1,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••