Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,327)

Showing posts 726,521 - 726,540 of1,077,932
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I didn't write that! I didn't write that! He's putting words in my mouth!
american

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

VOTE FOR ROMNEY! OBAMA IS SO SELF ABSORBED HE WILL PROBABLY TURN INTO A DICTATOR IF HE GETS FOUR MORE YEARS..........NO, NO, NO TO BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
YES TO ROMNEY BUSINESSMAN AND TRUE AMERICAN VALUES. OUT WITH THE FOREIGNER - IN WITH A REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Who's on first?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

A Democratic congressman who called for a federal probe into the alleged dumping of voter registration forms by a local Republican contractor is facing some controversy of his own, after his son resigned from his campaign in the wake of secretly recorded video footage.

The tape showed Patrick Moran, son of Virginia Rep. Jim Moran, apparently advising someone purporting to look for ways to commit voter fraud.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/25/vi...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
Gloria Alred is the latest woman Obama has reduced to doofus status joining Debbie W-S, Baghdad boob Cutter, rat faced Rice and Hillary
Mitt's a dirty mofo; helped his friend commit fraud:

It seems that Maureen Sullivan Stemberg has been trying to get her story told—including the Romney angle—for several years. Four years ago, Dragon-Lion Media, a movie production company based outside of Los Angeles, announced it was making a documentary about her, with her cooperation. It issued a press release noting that this "first-time tell all tale of the interweaving relationships and strange bedfellow[s]" in her life would feature Romney

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/10/allre...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WATCH SAMBOS demand of PRESIDENT ROMNEY on day one WHAT SAMBOS DIDN'T ASK DUMBLES FOR AND demand that he listens to them also, but I bet ROMNEY won't DARE call you MONGRELS, MUTTS,HE won't INSULT THE CBC,and he will have respect for the BLACK COMMUNITY
Jane Says

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Carol I have contacted the FBI.
This is hurting our image and gosh darn it my feelings are important.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about my spelling when it comes to you, lily.
I'm not here to impress a zero like you. Get it, old terd?
And yet.. it still makes you look bad
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

The happiest years of my life were during the days that Ronald Reagan was president. President Romney will be Ronald Reagan, Part Deux
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
My chimp wants to bang ms dash.
Got news for you, tea bag azzhole, she thinks you're a cretin.
POST UR ADDRESS I told U before
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

What I like best about this sort of conversation is that it really brings out the truth in what motivates people.
Jane Says

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Bridezilla wrote:
<quoted text>It's that devilcrat dem from the lower eastside of Chicago.He's just upset that the wedding dress he picked out didn't fit right.He knows Romney is going to win,and is also upset that his obamacare and obamaphone will no longer exist.When he gets porked on his wedding night he will feel better.poor little fella
Talk to yourself much, nostrilfuckface ?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm a regular Joe the Plumber__I see that, as usual, you've got nothing worthwhile to discuss.
Not with an idiot like you. Jealous?
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records.. Why is obama a sellout?
- Why does obama not release his records?- What is obama hiding?- Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
Justsouno

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

On the day before an election that's supposed to hinge on jobs, taxes and the middle class, Bain Capital, the company Mitt Romney founded, will close the doors of a factory in Freeport, Illinois, and ship 170 good, high-tech jobs to China.
The employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train their Chinese replacements, and the American flag that long flew over the factory was reportedly removed while the Chinese engineers were visiting the site. A group of workers have set up camp across from the factory -- calling it “Bainport”-- and some supporters have tried to block the trucks hauling equipment out of the plant. According to Dave Johnson, there have been several arrests.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/bain...
How much did Mitt make on closing this American factory and sending it to China?
$701,000.00 Tax Free.
He placed the $701,000.00 in a Trust Fund prior to taxes.
You Repubs just don't get it. Mitt and his kind are hurting America each day.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Bridezilla wrote:
<quoted text>It's that devilcrat dem from the lower eastside of Chicago.He's just upset that the wedding dress he picked out didn't fit right.He knows Romney is going to win,and is also upset that his obamacare and obamaphone will no longer exist.When he gets porked on his wedding night he will feel better.poor little fella
One assumes she means the south side.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet.. it still makes you look bad
To a moron like you? Who cares?

Why is Obama losing, idiot?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I may move overseas for a few years.
"homo"
When you leave for overseas do not let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.
Peace
KMA
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

And, for the record, the lower East side of New York is some pretty pricey real estate just now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,521 - 726,540 of1,077,932
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 min tiger_-_dad 292
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 9 min I can tell 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min scirocco 67,834
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min tiger_-_dad 451
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min HughBe 68,346
Voice of God Weapon 16 min I cant help it 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Learn to Read 174,415
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info