Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,481 - 726,500 of 1,081,720 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor racist jane can't use her racial slurs. The only way you would know that is if you tried to use it.
Hey, ladies, good news! You can unclutch those pearls, untwist those panties, and put down the smelling salts because that whole unpleasantness from the other day—you know, when yet another Republican man 'splained to us how rape babies are just God's way of saying, "Hey, girl, I like you"—is over now. Because Republican men say so
Well, if there's one guy who knows which words to use to explain that rape is a gift from God, it's Santorum, who once explained to impregnated rape victims that their rape babies are "nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life," and rape victims should "accept what God has given to you"
So clearly it's time for us to let it go, move on, stop politicizing politics, and thank God for his gift of rape babies and the Republican menfolk who are here to explain to us just how blessed we truly are.
Whay an idiot. Complete airhead <shaking head>

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever.
My chimp is imitating me, his master.
"dem"
For once you are being honest. You are a master, a masterbater.
Peace
KMA
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh poor racist jane can't use her racial slurs. The only way you would know that is if you tried to use it.
Hey, ladies, good news! You can unclutch those pearls, untwist those panties, and put down the smelling salts because that whole unpleasantness from the other day—you know, when yet another Republican man 'splained to us how rape babies are just God's way of saying, "Hey, girl, I like you"—is over now. Because Republican men say so
Well, if there's one guy who knows which words to use to explain that rape is a gift from God, it's Santorum, who once explained to impregnated rape victims that their rape babies are "nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life," and rape victims should "accept what God has given to you"
So clearly it's time for us to let it go, move on, stop politicizing politics, and thank God for his gift of rape babies and the Republican menfolk who are here to explain to us just how blessed we truly are.
lily believes a woman's place is just in the home or at an abortion clinic...- Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
-
Where can Florida get his remote control and shut lily off??
-
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Carol I don't know which of you is which anymore? E-mail me so I know it's you.
Easy. The low class posts are the imposter juvenile Democrat.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Burrito Billy wrote:
Forget who is John Galt ,Who is Carol?
Anonymous Proxy “carol” is a tastelessly rude “Carol” impersonator. Sadly,“carol” is masquerading as pro-Obama.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We always had scumbags Jane, but now these scumbags can hide behind their computers and be hypocrites electronically.
Bottom line is, they are still underacheiving, uneducated liberals who are frustrated in their position in life due to their own bad choices. I laugh at them as they are fools. Now they have computers but can only use them for mischief.
They are really going to be frustrated in two short weeks.
I'm really frustrated now, handsome. I could use some Jewish man-meat on my plate tonight if you follow my drift? Underachieving is spelled, u-n-d-e-r-a-c-h-i-e-v-i-n-g, incidentally.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Oh God, Jane, I don't want to go crazy.. but I need some sort of help...
Lily, for sure. No class - dead giveaway.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no problem with people showing ID. The problem has been requiring a PHOTO ID.
You don't need a photo ID to vote in IL.
My God, you're an idiot.
What's wrong with a photo ID? You need one to cash a check and to do a dozen everyday functions of American life. Why wouldn't someone be able to get a photo ID? Even if you don't drive, you can get a photo ID at driver's license office. Are you worried about someone who's nonambulatory or what?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Well you must be in heaven or did he just return to your house
huh?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

When actress Stacey Dash exercised her constitutional rights to cast a vote for the candidate of her choice Monday, she incurred the wrath of outraged Obama supporters who lashed out on Twitter. How embarrassing for our people.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Did he also tell you he supported abortion,same sex marriage, and the only thing he spoke to you about was obama we are all f'ED
As a matter of fact, he did not. Why would you want to ask that question?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Willard is anything but squeaky clean. He lied in court by declaring the company had no value. He did this to help his friend commit fraud and also to deny the ill wife, who had MS like Anne, support and health insurance.
After the divorce was final, they made a killer profit together.
That is called a "swine"
Anything for a buck Willard.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Gloria Alred is the latest woman Obama has reduced to doofus status joining Debbie W-S, Baghdad boob Cutter, rat faced Rice and Hillary

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its none of your business. That's why.
He's probably doing it because he enjoys watching idiots like you make asses out of themselves.
"real dumb"
You are dumb!!!!
It is none of the American electorates business about;
- If president nobama stated his religious preference was Muslim?
- If president nobama stated he was a citizen if a country other than the United States?
- If president nobama had a lousy scholastic record?
Based on president nobama's sorry record as president one would think that his grades were lousy.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Anonymous Proxy “carol” is a tastelessly rude “Carol” impersonator. Sadly,“carol” is masquerading as pro-Obama.
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.

James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.

In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really frustrated now, handsome. I could use some Jewish man-meat on my plate tonight if you follow my drift? Underachieving is spelled, u-n-d-e-r-a-c-h-i-e-v-i-n-g, incidentally.
I couldn't care less about my spelling when it comes to you, lily.

I'm not here to impress a zero like you. Get it, old terd?
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a photo ID? You need one to cash a check and to do a dozen everyday functions of American life. Why wouldn't someone be able to get a photo ID? Even if you don't drive, you can get a photo ID at driver's license office. Are you worried about someone who's nonambulatory or what?
RealDave is a phony on this thread... Always has masqueraded as man on this thread... RealDave is Jean's alter ego...
-
It's the culture...
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

When actress Stacey Dash exercised her constitutional rights to cast a vote for the candidate of her choice Monday, she incurred the wrath of outraged Obama supporters who lashed out on Twitter. How embarrassing for our people.
My chimp wants to bang ms dash.
Got news for you, tea bag azzhole, she thinks you're a cretin.
Tamara

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

People are delusional. Never ever in the history of mankind jobs were created during depression or wars, and we are still at war. Arms race has not protected us on September 11, it made us more vulnerable. And if they ban abortions, the women will have to take care of themselves outside of legal medical facilities or fill streets with unwanted kids. Think what you vote for.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't care less about my spelling when it comes to you, lily.

I'm not here to impress a zero like you. Get it, old terd?
Stop talking to Jane like that you serial socktard.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you feel the need to discuss toilets. Good lib.
Yeah, I'm a regular Joe the Plumber__I see that, as usual, you've got nothing worthwhile to discuss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 2 min hands on AR 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 174,882
2 men charged with attempted murder in shooting... 4 min reality is a crutch 1
Weapons of mass production 5 min Alexandra Klausner 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 97,551
Abby 7-28 19 min Pippa 4
Chicago mayor vows to shelter 1,000 undocumente... 23 min Hope you can afford it 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE