Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#783965 Oct 25, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"reallate"
The IRS have the complete tax returns of Mr. Romney. Do you honestly believe that if the returns were incomplete or fraudulent they would not make an issue of it. You are like many supporters of president nobama you can point to no positives from his term so you bring up BULLMANURE!!!!
If you are so hot on disclosure why do you have nothing to say about the fact that president nobama will not disclose his college grades and the source of the monies that paid for his time in school.
Peace
KMA
So Eed, how's that chronic artery disease coming along?

A carotid endarterectomy will get your IQ back up in the 80's range if you hurry__and best of all your "private" MediCare will pay for the whole shebang.

Piece
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#783966 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
Thatís funny, Lily. I find it humorous that he went to prison and paid his back taxes and a penalty for failing to pay taxes equivalent to the cost of only 5 dinners.(Being the thrifty type that I am, our last dinner out cost less than $25/person + tip and we didnít have to suffer Mittís voice droning multiple combinations of meaningless words for desert.)
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783967 Oct 25, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
To a moron like you? Who cares?
Why is Obama losing, idiot?
Who's on first.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783968 Oct 25, 2012
It's dinner time - the old retarded libtards will disappear soon.
Justsouno

Bowling Green, KY

#783969 Oct 25, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records.. Why is obama a sellout?
- Why does obama not release his records?- What is obama hiding?- Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
Stay on topic if you are going to reply to me you POS.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783970 Oct 25, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
When you leave for overseas do not let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.
Peace
KMA
Oh c'mon, the "door" hasn't worked in years.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#783973 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
In the mean time lily forgets about little timmy obama's own little tax cheat who is being paid by us taxpayers , as long as you are a democrat and one of obamas band of theives lilly gives you a pass , in less than two weeks your boy blunder is history .
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783974 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Say, here's an idea: let's all be Jane Says?
How about if you just get a life? It must suck with nothing to do.
Jane Says

United States

#783975 Oct 25, 2012
I'm the real Jane!
I got the man goo to prove it.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783976 Oct 25, 2012
Fox News confirms that liberal activists are spreading feces on voting machines in republican districts nationwide. These people are scum! Remember to wear thin rubber or latex gloves when you go to vote or you might end up with Mad cow or something worse. EVIL!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783977 Oct 25, 2012
Justsouno wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on topic if you are going to reply to me you POS.
Why? You can't follow anyways.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#783978 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Carol__your stupidity is overwhelming your vapidity. Try sending the IRS a short summary and let me know how that works for ya.
Romney also refused to address his federal income taxes when he ran for the Senate___Carol, he's a shifty prk, believe it.
if there were ANY irregularities with President Romney's tax returns, the IRS would have acted.....

case closed.....
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783979 Oct 25, 2012
I'm Spartacus!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783980 Oct 25, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You can't follow anyways.
You're a good follower though, aren't you honey?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#783981 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>this was posted by a liberal, a perfect example of the war on women and the demise of our culture. meanwhile, topix censors will block offensive language that starts with the letters "ni...." like the word ni geria.
Heck it wouldn't let me post the word posse' the other day.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#783982 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
An average of 20% does not mean there weren't years when he paid none.
I suspect Romney was a 47 percenter himself which would make him a irresponsible moocher.
if so, he may have had a negative income (loss) in those years....

Dumbass Dave gets paid whether he succeeds or fails....
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783983 Oct 25, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if you just get a life? It must suck with nothing to do.
Clearly a man with no appreciation of irony.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#783985 Oct 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd that bit of legal nonsense come from? Right--don't tell me.
absent Roe v. Wade, each state could decide on the legality of abortion......
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783987 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So Eed, how's that chronic artery disease coming along?
A carotid endarterectomy will get your IQ back up in the 80's range if you hurry__and best of all your "private" MediCare will pay for the whole shebang.
Piece
Remember your cultural malware, you railroading and hating on Hispanics, Mormons and others and don't forget to count yourself in Realtime at age 65...
-
What is obama hiding?- Why is obama a sellout?- Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#783988 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah honey, bullshytter is some pretty rough stuff in Rolling Stone__freds favorite writer P J O'Rourke couldn't get through a paragraph there without a couple of F bombs and mofo or two.
So I guess you're just another chica who has never plopped her wide azz down on a toilet that didn't have blue water in it eh?
You never did get back to me on the SQUIRREL thing, but I've noticed that you stopped doing that.
Bruster's__not Brewster's__just sayin.
Yes she did. You must have missed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 19 min Funny But True 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min La Carmencita 70,068
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 1 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr RJS 7,822
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,646
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 50,616
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr jacques Ottawa 179,329
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]