Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,421 - 726,440 of 1,100,121 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783887 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
By the time I was fourteen my breasts had pretty much developed and the nipples were dark and full and ripe for the taking. Nonetheless, I couldn't handle Walter "down there," he was just too big. So I'd just be the third wheel while Mom stroked Walter or licked him to his full circumference and then she'd lay back and guide him slowly, carefully inside her by now steaming va-jay-jay! It was soooo sexy to watch that lots of times I'd just come all over myself before he was even halfway inside.
Sometimes I'd cup his balls and stick my finger in his anus but the fact is there came a day - at last - where I thought I might be able to wrap myself around Walter's glorious member. I had mom rub mineral oil on my vagina every night for a month and practiced with an empty champagne bottle and, finally, I was ready!
This time I made Walter lie down in the tub and stood over him while he licked my insides with his enormous pink tongue. His erection was standing a foot or more out of the water and that didn't even account for what was under the water and I could actually see the blood pulsing through the veins as gravity alone pulled back his nightmarish foreskin, his enormous purple glans struggling to free itself.
When neither of us could stand it any longer I stepped into the water, held onto the grab bars, and lowered myself gingerly onto Walter's protuberance. Mom was watching carefully and she guided the head of him into my tiny pink opening and I gasped as I felt the skin stretch and the gushing rush of fluid that ran out of me onto him. Walter responded in kind and he shot a huge load of creamy man-butters up to my cervix.
Mom said ruefully then, "Well, kids, it's a start."
this was posted by a liberal, a perfect example of the war on women and the demise of our culture. meanwhile, topix censors will block offensive language that starts with the letters "ni...." like the word ni geria.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#783888 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
Hey, Homer, can we practice being nice to each other again since neither of us know how this election will turn out?
Would you snuggle with a puggle?
http://animaltracks.today.com/_news/2012/10/2...
I would not snuggle with a puggle, I do not like green eggs and ham.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#783889 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only another two weeks if we can just wait it out that long. Then we'll all know.
Are you going to be all right if Romney should win?
I know I'll be extremely disappointed if he doesn't but life will go on and, hopefully, I'll be proven wrong that it's all over but the cryin' for the nation and Obamacare won't sink us once and for all.
What else can I do?
If Romney wins, what else can you do but hope you're wrong too?
I may move overseas for a few years.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#783890 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
What a filthy-mouthed president he is....just like his ardent supporters. It's why he has to hang out with Hollywood trash rather than decent people.
Romney's a compulsive liar, and you Gormless Old Punks will believe any stupid shit he says. "ut the Republican presidential candidate isn't pure in abstaining from salty language, according to a November 2011 New Republic piece. The story recounts a 2002 road rage incident of sorts in Utah.

"Romney found himself stuck in a huge traffic backup on the road to the men's downhill ski area, because some buses had not received the proper security-clearance placards and were being prevented from proceeding," went the TNR article. "Romney, who had organized the Salt Lake Olympics, jumped out to take charge. He started directing traffic, over the objections of a sheriff's deputy, Kodi Taggart; she later filed a report on Romney's interference."

"And he lit into an 18-year-old volunteering as a security officer, Shaun Knopp. Knopp told reporters that Romney had asked 'who the f...' he was and 'what the f...' he was doing and had then told him,'We got the Olympics going on, and we don't need this s... going on.'"

"Romney denied this at the time, saying he had not used such language since high school.'I would not, have not, and never would use the f-word,' he said. The worst word he used with Knopp, he said, was 'H-E double hockey sticks.'"

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#783891 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
give us the corporate balance sheets so we can judge for ourselves....
Their desperation knows no bounds. Now they are trying to put down Romney using someone ELSE's divorce. Old Obama trick to pull up divorce records on his opponents...but Romney is squeaky clean.

Again, don't ya just love the smell of democrat desperation a week and a half before the election????
fred

Milford, CT

#783892 Oct 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
The Kenyan flies to Las Vegas on 9/12 to party with Beyonce and Jay Z and hangs a sign on the WH ..do not disturb. Meanwhile four Americans are slaughterd by terrorist.

Benghazi cover-up:'This dwarfs Watergate'
Thursday, October 25, 2012
WND.com ^| October 24, 2012 | Joe Kovacs

'The regime is barely holding its campaign together' PALM BEACH, Fla.– New information suggesting the Obama administration was fully aware of the terror attack at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, within two hours of the breakout of violence is being blasted as a cover-up of major proportions, with the help of national media who are ignoring the revelation.“This dwarfs Watergate, weapons of mass destruction, whatever,” said radio host Rush Limbaugh Wednesday afternoon.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#783893 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus told me he considers Obama a wonderful President.
Normal people don't name their farts "jesus".
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783894 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, art is wasted on you. Let's de-fund the National gallery and burn everything in it for heat, and to reduce the national debt. You're a moron. You live in a world without shades of grey. If it's not Pat Boone why listen to it? I'm ashamed to see a thing like you use the world "culture," you have no idea what it even means. Go buy a bucket of chikun nuggets and savor the taste of high culture you fat pig.
You have too few brain cells to retain that kind of info...Go discover a cure for your idiot!
-
Your inbred parents must have fed you rabbit shit, telling you they were raisins you moron...
-
Why is obama losing? Why are you a loser??
-
It's the culture...
carol

Miami, FL

#783895 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I may move overseas for a few years.
Can we go with you? Carol and me?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#783896 Oct 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Yep Flack I know what you mean I will be headed your way tomorrow this is likely to be the third time in ten years we have had to rebuild the parents house since Isabel , best case we still have to get everything we can to higher ground and move alot of boats to safer harbor [not that anything is safe in the 757] but some places are better than others , we will see soon enough I guess.
Be safe. Haven't heard anything about the Navy or Air Force going on alert yet so we can hope it stays out to sea.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783897 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records..
-
What is obama hiding?- Why is obama losing?- Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

#783898 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
No. Hindenburg homer you are condemned to stay right here and witness the renaissance of America, enjoy the economic boom, witness the destruction of Americas enemies, deportation of all illegal aliens and witness a president beloved by America.

Stay tuned for Ronald Reagan, Part Deux

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#783899 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
An average of 20% does not mean there weren't years when he paid none.
I suspect Romney was a 47 percenter himself which would make him a irresponsible moocher.
Even if there were years he paid none, it was done legally, or the IRS would be after him. He wants to limit loopholes. You'd think you would be FOR that (that is, if you understand the concept).

You cannot blame anyone for taking any legal recourse to keep as much money that they earned as possible. And it's obvious he did nothing illegal or Obama would have found it and made an ad about it.

So....get real.
carol

Miami, FL

#783900 Oct 25, 2012
Jane, help me! Help me Jane! I'm losing my mind, it's like when Bill left... Please help me, Jane!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#783901 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, art is wasted on you. Let's de-fund the National gallery and burn everything in it for heat, and to reduce the national debt. You're a moron. You live in a world without shades of grey. If it's not Pat Boone why listen to it? I'm ashamed to see a thing like you use the world "culture," you have no idea what it even means. Go buy a bucket of chikun nuggets and savor the taste of high culture you fat pig.
carol, i like your way of thinking...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#783902 Oct 25, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You have too few brain cells to retain that kind of info...Go discover a cure for your idiot!
-
Your inbred parents must have fed you rabbit shit, telling you they were raisins you moron...
-
Why is obama losing? Why are you a loser??
-
It's the culture...
girl fighter...i see your pro gay rights agenda remains in full force.

suck 'em if ya got 'em
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783903 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Their desperation knows no bounds. Now they are trying to put down Romney using someone ELSE's divorce. Old Obama trick to pull up divorce records on his opponents...but Romney is squeaky clean.
Again, don't ya just love the smell of democrat desperation a week and a half before the election????
Willard is anything but squeaky clean. He lied in court by declaring the company had no value. He did this to help his friend commit fraud and also to deny the ill wife, who had MS like Anne, support and health insurance.
After the divorce was final, they made a killer profit together.
That is called a "swine"
Anything for a buck Willard.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783904 Oct 25, 2012
Just do your best to ignore him, honey, eventually he'll get tired and go away. You have to be STRONG!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#783905 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll be looking for you on the 7th...whatever name you'll be using
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783906 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus told me he considers Obama a wonderful President.
Cincinnati, Ohio ranks 3rd in the U.S. in poverty and idiot and hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1984... Why are you a loser?
-
What is obama hiding?- Why is obama losing??
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 177,369
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 9 min peter osterman 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Eric 68,976
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 28 min Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 49 min Paco Pinto 4,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Duane Mills 49,476
Amy 8-29 3 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info