Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783946 Oct 25, 2012
WATCH SAMBOS demand of PRESIDENT ROMNEY on day one WHAT SAMBOS DIDN'T ASK DUMBLES FOR AND demand that he listens to them also, but I bet ROMNEY won't DARE call you MONGRELS, MUTTS,HE won't INSULT THE CBC,and he will have respect for the BLACK COMMUNITY
Jane Says

United States

#783947 Oct 25, 2012
Carol I have contacted the FBI.
This is hurting our image and gosh darn it my feelings are important.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783948 Oct 25, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about my spelling when it comes to you, lily.
I'm not here to impress a zero like you. Get it, old terd?
And yet.. it still makes you look bad
fred

Milford, CT

#783949 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

The happiest years of my life were during the days that Ronald Reagan was president. President Romney will be Ronald Reagan, Part Deux
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783950 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
My chimp wants to bang ms dash.
Got news for you, tea bag azzhole, she thinks you're a cretin.
POST UR ADDRESS I told U before
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783951 Oct 25, 2012
What I like best about this sort of conversation is that it really brings out the truth in what motivates people.
Jane Says

United States

#783952 Oct 25, 2012
Bridezilla wrote:
<quoted text>It's that devilcrat dem from the lower eastside of Chicago.He's just upset that the wedding dress he picked out didn't fit right.He knows Romney is going to win,and is also upset that his obamacare and obamaphone will no longer exist.When he gets porked on his wedding night he will feel better.poor little fella
Talk to yourself much, nostrilfuckface ?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783953 Oct 25, 2012
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783954 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm a regular Joe the Plumber__I see that, as usual, you've got nothing worthwhile to discuss.
Not with an idiot like you. Jealous?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783955 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records.. Why is obama a sellout?
- Why does obama not release his records?- What is obama hiding?- Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
Justsouno

Bowling Green, KY

#783956 Oct 25, 2012
On the day before an election that's supposed to hinge on jobs, taxes and the middle class, Bain Capital, the company Mitt Romney founded, will close the doors of a factory in Freeport, Illinois, and ship 170 good, high-tech jobs to China.
The employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train their Chinese replacements, and the American flag that long flew over the factory was reportedly removed while the Chinese engineers were visiting the site. A group of workers have set up camp across from the factory -- calling it “Bainport”-- and some supporters have tried to block the trucks hauling equipment out of the plant. According to Dave Johnson, there have been several arrests.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/bain...
How much did Mitt make on closing this American factory and sending it to China?
$701,000.00 Tax Free.
He placed the $701,000.00 in a Trust Fund prior to taxes.
You Repubs just don't get it. Mitt and his kind are hurting America each day.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783957 Oct 25, 2012
Bridezilla wrote:
<quoted text>It's that devilcrat dem from the lower eastside of Chicago.He's just upset that the wedding dress he picked out didn't fit right.He knows Romney is going to win,and is also upset that his obamacare and obamaphone will no longer exist.When he gets porked on his wedding night he will feel better.poor little fella
One assumes she means the south side.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783958 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet.. it still makes you look bad
To a moron like you? Who cares?

Why is Obama losing, idiot?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#783959 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I may move overseas for a few years.
"homo"
When you leave for overseas do not let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.
Peace
KMA
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783960 Oct 25, 2012
And, for the record, the lower East side of New York is some pretty pricey real estate just now.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783961 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Mitt's a dirty mofo; helped his friend commit fraud:
It seems that Maureen Sullivan Stemberg has been trying to get her story told—including the Romney angle—for several years. Four years ago, Dragon-Lion Media, a movie production company based outside of Los Angeles, announced it was making a documentary about her, with her cooperation. It issued a press release noting that this "first-time tell all tale of the interweaving relationships and strange bedfellow[s]" in her life would feature Romney
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/10/allre...
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records.. What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?- Why are you a loser?
-
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783962 Oct 25, 2012
Iowa paper - two headlines:

Obama sharpens criticism

Romney promotes Optimism

----------

Why is Obama losing?

How's Big Bird libtards?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783963 Oct 25, 2012
Say, here's an idea: let's all be Jane Says?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783964 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to yourself much, nostrilfuckface ?
Not me Goober, sorry, paranoid moron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#783965 Oct 25, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"reallate"
The IRS have the complete tax returns of Mr. Romney. Do you honestly believe that if the returns were incomplete or fraudulent they would not make an issue of it. You are like many supporters of president nobama you can point to no positives from his term so you bring up BULLMANURE!!!!
If you are so hot on disclosure why do you have nothing to say about the fact that president nobama will not disclose his college grades and the source of the monies that paid for his time in school.
Peace
KMA
So Eed, how's that chronic artery disease coming along?

A carotid endarterectomy will get your IQ back up in the 80's range if you hurry__and best of all your "private" MediCare will pay for the whole shebang.

Piece

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Rick Moss 71,133
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 22 min Le Jimbo 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,250
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]