Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,318)

Showing posts 726,341 - 726,360 of1,073,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys' 2011 tax return and summary of 20 years of tax rates refutes claims by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that the couple paid no taxes for 10 years.
http://uspolitics.about.com/b/2012/09/22/romn...
The summary conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers shows the Romneys paid their federal and state income taxes for the past 20 years.
http://www.examiner.com/article/romney-releas...
Why else do you think we haven't heard another peep from the left about this issue?
Give it up Carol__your stupidity is overwhelming your vapidity. Try sending the IRS a short summary and let me know how that works for ya.

Romney also refused to address his federal income taxes when he ran for the Senate___Carol, he's a shifty prk, believe it.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys' 2011 tax return and summary of 20 years of tax rates refutes claims by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that the couple paid no taxes for 10 years.
http://uspolitics.about.com/b/2012/09/22/romn...
The summary conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers shows the Romneys paid their federal and state income taxes for the past 20 years.
http://www.examiner.com/article/romney-releas...
Why else do you think we haven't heard another peep from the left about this issue?
An average of 20% does not mean there weren't years when he paid none.

I suspect Romney was a 47 percenter himself which would make him a irresponsible moocher.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

for Obama wrote:
He inherited a busted economy thanks to the Republicans. He knew it was'nt going to be fixed in his term. But, he has done alot! The banks are starting to loan money and the Auto Industry is on it's feet again. I trust him! Going the right direction President!
He didn't know it wasn't going to be fixed in "his term." He said if he didn't fix it in 3 years, it (his presidency) would be a 1-term proposition. Guess you guys just overlook the crap he's said that doesn't fit your rose-colored glasses view of this loser of a president.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney said he would gladly sign a bill to make all abortions illegal.
Republicans keep passing legislation to limit the availability of abortions, Romney will sign these.
If he will gladly sign these bills, he would appoint a SC judge that would also.
I CAN SEE THE BABIES BLOOD ON THE JOWELS OF OBAMA BITING into BLACK WOMENS BELLIES RIPPING OUT THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD GENOCIDE PLANS WITH THE PREACHERS SHE SPOKE ABOUT SHARPTON WAITING TO EAT THE AFTERBIRTH

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
even if Roe v. Wade was overturned, which it should be, each state could decide for itself....
Where'd that bit of legal nonsense come from? Right--don't tell me.
Facts You Need To Know

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

A Vote For Romney Is A Vote For Hatred & bigotry

Texas church sign says 'vote for the Mormon, not the Muslim' In an election 2012 Advertisement sign

A church in Texas has violated federal law by using a sign using highly suspect language to endorse Mitt Romney for president.

"Church in the Valley", located in Leakey Texas, used their outdoor church sign to display a message that said: "Vote for the Mormon, not the Muslim! The capitalist, not the communist!"

By doing this the church, headed by Pastor Ray Miller, is in violation of the what is known as "The Johnson amendment" that prohibits not only churches but any tax-exempt organization from participating in politics on the behalf of any specific campaign.

Because of the church's decision to publicly endorse Mitt Romney for president The Church in the Valley is now at risk of losing their non-profit status.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Hillary says about it:
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...
Don't ANY democrats have any class? Are they ALL crass? And you are SO proud of it, aren't you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
when you realized he was black.
You're saying all black people Marxist communists.
That just doesn't seem accurate. Got something else besides all black people are Marxist?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It was 52 - 46 the other day, Romney's bounce losing steam.
Only another two weeks if we can just wait it out that long. Then we'll all know.

Are you going to be all right if Romney should win?

I know I'll be extremely disappointed if he doesn't but life will go on and, hopefully, I'll be proven wrong that it's all over but the cryin' for the nation and Obamacare won't sink us once and for all.

What else can I do?

If Romney wins, what else can you do but hope you're wrong too?
Republicans 4 America

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical? Really.
Maybe Romney applied as being French or Mexican.
One thing is for sure, Romney was born in the USA, loves America, and believes in God.

Oh, and not afraid to show it too, with the much bigger American flag pin, than what Obama had on.

GO ROMNEY !

ROMNEY 4 AMERICA !

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Except for the last sentence the rest is bullshit.
If you listen to the entire response, that is exactly what he said.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its none of your business. That's why.
He's probably doing it because he enjoys watching idiots like you make asses out of themselves.
LOL very predictable! Look out...facts getting in the way of your bright shiney objects!!!!
carol

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump would most definitely follow through with his "bargain". His reptuation is on the line and that means quite a lot to him.
Uh-huh. Reputation? Presumably this is analogous to Big Bird worrying about his underwear?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its none of your business. That's why.
He's probably doing it because he enjoys watching idiots like you make asses out of themselves.
Just like it's none of our business what the president's name is, I guess.
You know, it's a really bad situation when the country doesn't even know what the president's name is. They can't know very much else about him if they don't even know his goddam name.

How about getting 5 million dollars donated to some needy people that Obama gets to choose.
How about Obama tell us something about his life.
How about he start by releasing his college records.

You know, maybe because his name isn't Barack Obama. He did come to the United States with a different name, you know.
carol

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ANY democrats have any class? Are they ALL crass? And you are SO proud of it, aren't you?
Oh, come now. We don't talk this way around each other.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
An average of 20% does not mean there weren't years when he paid none.
I suspect Romney was a 47 percenter himself which would make him a irresponsible moocher.
Romney came out the very next day and said he was dead wrong about that 47% comment - that he is for 100% of Americans.

A president who works for 100% of Americans and has a record of bringing both sides together. Wouldn't that be a nice change?
carol

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Only because we're too naked and stoned all the time to do so, but why split hairs?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump would most definitely follow through with his "bargain". His reptuation is on the line and that means quite a lot to him.
So who WOULDN'T accept $5 million dollars for charity in exchange for information about their past?
Unless it was just too damaging?
I'd really like to know your answer.
Let him offer it to Mitt, he'll do anything for a buck
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Rev. Jesse Jackson and 13 other employees of Sensata Technologies in Freeport, Maine were arrested Wednesday evening after stepping onto company property, in an act of civil disobedience Jackson said he hopes will get Bain Capital, the private equity firm founded by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, to rethink its campaign of “economic terrorism” against American workers.

About 170 workers at the auto parts maker are slated to lose their jobs one day before the election, outsourced to Chinese labor. Workers camped near their soon-to-be former jobsite for weeks in protest, demanding that Romney do or say something to stop his former company from putting them all out. Though Romney founded Bain and still holds millions in the company’s stock, the company claims he left in 1999, although the firm’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings identified him as CEO until 2002.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1qYMv )

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the nerve of Illinois suppressing the vote. The nerve of Illinois asking for an ID to vote early. The nerve of the those racists democrats who have controlled Illinois for 30 years. The nerve of those racists democrats who have controlled Chicago for 80 years. Illinois democrat Racists asking for ID to vote.
There is no problem with people showing ID. The problem has been requiring a PHOTO ID.

You don't need a photo ID to vote in IL.

My God, you're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,341 - 726,360 of1,073,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info