Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,321 - 726,340 of 1,100,623 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783766 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying all black people Marxist communists.
That just doesn't seem accurate. Got something else besides all black people are Marxist?
The democrats history is full of HATE, BIGOTRY,DOMESTIC TERRORIST,JIM CROW,etc to this day
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#783768 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump would most definitely follow through with his "bargain". His reptuation is on the line and that means quite a lot to him.
So who WOULDN'T accept $5 million dollars for charity in exchange for information about their past?
Unless it was just too damaging?
I'd really like to know your answer.
Carol, what is that Trump reputation of which you speak?

I believe that most people, at least outside the Foxosphere, recognize him as a not-so-bright, publicity-seeking reality-show pop-culture icon and business and political bully. Bad hair aside, it’s his abrasive behavior that makes him unattractive and so repulsive.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783769 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney came out the very next day and said he was dead wrong about that 47% comment - that he is for 100% of Americans.
A president who works for 100% of Americans and has a record of bringing both sides together. Wouldn't that be a nice change?
Yes, that's your Mitt! What a kidder!

He only said that because he got busted; that was the real Mitt with his peers.

He's made a lifetime of these changes of minds; hasn't he?

He was pro-choice when running for Gov of Mass.
Now, he's not.
He said, let the car companies go bankrupt!
Now, he changed his mind.

He's a liar, Carol.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783770 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Rev. Jesse Jackson and 13 other employees of Sensata Technologies in Freeport, Maine were arrested Wednesday evening after stepping onto company property, in an act of civil disobedience Jackson said he hopes will get Bain Capital, the private equity firm founded by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, to rethink its campaign of “economic terrorism” against American workers.
About 170 workers at the auto parts maker are slated to lose their jobs one day before the election, outsourced to Chinese labor. Workers camped near their soon-to-be former jobsite for weeks in protest, demanding that Romney do or say something to stop his former company from putting them all out. Though Romney founded Bain and still holds millions in the company’s stock, the company claims he left in 1999, although the firm’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings identified him as CEO until 2002.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1qYMv )
FATTIE FATTy Fat this was posted HOURS ago why is the obama presidency still sendings jobs to CHINA
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#783771 Oct 25, 2012
Facts You Need To Know wrote:
A Vote For Romney Is A Vote For Hatred & bigotry
Texas church sign says 'vote for the Mormon, not the Muslim' In an election 2012 Advertisement sign
A church in Texas has violated federal law by using a sign using highly suspect language to endorse Mitt Romney for president.
"Church in the Valley", located in Leakey Texas, used their outdoor church sign to display a message that said: "Vote for the Mormon, not the Muslim! The capitalist, not the communist!"
By doing this the church, headed by Pastor Ray Miller, is in violation of the what is known as "The Johnson amendment" that prohibits not only churches but any tax-exempt organization from participating in politics on the behalf of any specific campaign.
Because of the church's decision to publicly endorse Mitt Romney for president The Church in the Valley is now at risk of losing their non-profit status.
Fact that you should know about yourself..

YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!
A DEMONBRAT
AND A LIAR
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783772 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a muslim. Romney is a mormon. Some people prefer a mormon to a muslim. Nothing hateful or bigotted about that.
Obama is a communist. Romney is a capitalist. Some people prefer a capitalist to a communist. Nothing hateful or bigotted about that.
What's your problem there?
By the way, Leakey is way back in the Hill Country and is the hub for the Three Twisted Sisters. If there was anything to your bullshit, you'd have found it a long time before you got so deep into the sticks you ended up in Leakey, Texas.
And, an initiation for anyone who comes to Leakey for the first time is to do the three twisted sisters in one day. They're always waiting for you.
YOU LIE!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783773 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To refresh your memory, which is often necessary, Obama didn't make any such suggestion. He just stated that anyone who chose to build a power plant would go bankrupt.
His blanket statement was any company that chose to build a new power plant would go bankrupt.
There wasn't any mention whatsoever about emission levels or anything like that. There was only the mention that any company that chose to build a power plant would go bankrupt.
He was very emphatic and clear on that point.

There is the entire response.

Now you no longer have to be so uninformed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#783774 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Try sending the IRS a short summary and let me know how that works for ya.
That's one stupid fckn statement.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783775 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This complete ordeal about Obama's transcripts smell of racism. When has college transcripts & application ever played so well with the rabid right?
I see Trump didn't offer 5 million for 10 years of Romney tax returns and I see Trump as not released his own transcripts.
Why was that?
Barrack Hussein Obama's Sealed Medical, College Transcripts, Indonesia Grade School, and College Records do include a type of Birth Certificate Record and are "MOST" relevant proving the outsourced, Kenyan obama usurper to the office of President...
-
The cost of an outsourced Barack Hussein Obama not releasing his hidden records and college transcripts are very clear. Therefore an usurper obama has calculated there are higher costs releasing any of his sealed records, destroying his career....
-
What is Obama hiding RealDave??
-
It's the culture...
finding

Brookland, AR

#783776 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets for a moment pretend you have money.
Go to PayPal and get an account.
Ill go a grand taking Obama.
Put up or shut the fk up.
Your choice.
I am ot rich but I do have a comfortable living, I help people that is in need.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783777 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no problem with people showing ID. The problem has been requiring a PHOTO ID.
You don't need a photo ID to vote in IL.
My God, you're an idiot.
Considering the politicians that come from there, I'm not surprised.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#783780 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney came out the very next day and said he was dead wrong about that 47% comment - that he is for 100% of Americans.
A president who works for 100% of Americans and has a record of bringing both sides together. Wouldn't that be a nice change?
That's a lie Carol__why do you lie? It must be a illness eh?

Have you always been a liar? Or just since a black man became your President?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#783781 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one still complaining apparently.
No one else on the left has said another word.
I did, you sanctimonious lyin' hypocrite--millstone in the deepest part of the ocean territory...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783783 Oct 25, 2012
Atlanta's Kasim Reed has been a champion at this. Last the black mayor of Atlanta broke just about every pension promise made to Atlanta city workers by 40 years of black mayors, and sharply limited retirement compensation of new city workers. In Atlanta most of those city workers are African American. Reed now has his sights on reducing the wages and pensions of Atlanta's 4,000 transit workers, perhaps as a prelude to privatization or a state takeover.

If the targets here had been black contractors instead of city and transit workers, there would be a storm of denunciations from black pulpits and pundits, black newspapers and commentators. But since the spear chuckers in this war against ordinary black folks are our own black leadership class, those leaders are mostly silent. It's time to dismiss that whole class, and raise up new leaders.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783784 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He spoke about it for quite a while. It wasn't a mis-speak.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783785 Oct 25, 2012
We must draw the line here in Freeport,” he said, according to The Rockford Register Star.“The Chinese are not taking jobs from us. We are taking jobs to them. We all look the same in the dark. It’s time to turn the lights on.”

Speaking to workers on Wednesday, Jackson was even more fired up about the situation.“Now, you’re looking at an economic terrorism,” he said, according to The Journal Standard.

“If you use your most basic right, your right to fight back, if you use that right, they’ll threaten to fire you,” he continued.“How do you fire someone from a plant that’s closing? The plant has taken jobs away to China. They expect on November 5th, the day before the election, to close the plant. You vote in a democracy to be protected from terrorism.”

This video is from CBS affiliate WIFR News 23 in Illinois, published October 24, 2012.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1qYMv )
dim

Somerville, MA

#783786 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no problem with people showing ID. The problem has been requiring a PHOTO ID.
My God, you're an idiot.
Yeah, I'm dim like you too. I think you shouldn't need an ID to get a gun, after all, it's a problem requiring a photo ID.
My God, you're an idiot.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#783787 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you're an idiot.
RealDave when my dad was alive he Voted Republican after his Death he started Voting Democrat yes we need Voter ID!!
Facts You Need To Know

Sallisaw, OK

#783788 Oct 25, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Well does sharpton have a church does jessie jackson they all do it BLACK preachers were telling members to forget their personal beliefs and morals vote obama your life depends on it JUST LIKE THE KKK THEY bow down to,with the SAMBO style politics they employee example the SAMBOS calling HERMAN CAINE UNCLE TOM WITH THE YEOMANS CALLING A BLACK MAN UNCLE TOM AND THE VILE LANGUAGE USED ON STACY DASH ALL FOR DEMOCRATS SAMBOS CAN TREAT BLACK PEOPLE ANY WAY THEY CHOOSE
So what you are saying is, two wrongs make a right. Now I See.
dim

Somerville, MA

#783789 Oct 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I did, you sanctimonious lyin' hypocrite--millstone in the deepest part of the ocean territory...
loesnana loves being a VHB and actually is quiote good at it.

Great work leosnana, you deserve a new broom!

Let me know if mt spelling is wrong, but don't expect me to care.

Have a nice day VHB. Need some broom polish?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 2 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••