Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783925 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Oh God, Jane, I don't want to go crazy.. but I need some sort of help...
Lily, for sure. No class - dead giveaway.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#783926 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no problem with people showing ID. The problem has been requiring a PHOTO ID.
You don't need a photo ID to vote in IL.
My God, you're an idiot.
What's wrong with a photo ID? You need one to cash a check and to do a dozen everyday functions of American life. Why wouldn't someone be able to get a photo ID? Even if you don't drive, you can get a photo ID at driver's license office. Are you worried about someone who's nonambulatory or what?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#783927 Oct 25, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Well you must be in heaven or did he just return to your house
huh?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783928 Oct 25, 2012
When actress Stacey Dash exercised her constitutional rights to cast a vote for the candidate of her choice Monday, she incurred the wrath of outraged Obama supporters who lashed out on Twitter. How embarrassing for our people.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#783929 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>Did he also tell you he supported abortion,same sex marriage, and the only thing he spoke to you about was obama we are all f'ED
As a matter of fact, he did not. Why would you want to ask that question?
fred

Milford, CT

#783930 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard is anything but squeaky clean. He lied in court by declaring the company had no value. He did this to help his friend commit fraud and also to deny the ill wife, who had MS like Anne, support and health insurance.
After the divorce was final, they made a killer profit together.
That is called a "swine"
Anything for a buck Willard.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Gloria Alred is the latest woman Obama has reduced to doofus status joining Debbie W-S, Baghdad boob Cutter, rat faced Rice and Hillary

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#783931 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its none of your business. That's why.
He's probably doing it because he enjoys watching idiots like you make asses out of themselves.
"real dumb"
You are dumb!!!!
It is none of the American electorates business about;
- If president nobama stated his religious preference was Muslim?
- If president nobama stated he was a citizen if a country other than the United States?
- If president nobama had a lousy scholastic record?
Based on president nobama's sorry record as president one would think that his grades were lousy.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783932 Oct 25, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Anonymous Proxy “carol” is a tastelessly rude “Carol” impersonator. Sadly,“carol” is masquerading as pro-Obama.
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.

James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.

In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783933 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really frustrated now, handsome. I could use some Jewish man-meat on my plate tonight if you follow my drift? Underachieving is spelled, u-n-d-e-r-a-c-h-i-e-v-i-n-g, incidentally.
I couldn't care less about my spelling when it comes to you, lily.

I'm not here to impress a zero like you. Get it, old terd?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783934 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a photo ID? You need one to cash a check and to do a dozen everyday functions of American life. Why wouldn't someone be able to get a photo ID? Even if you don't drive, you can get a photo ID at driver's license office. Are you worried about someone who's nonambulatory or what?
RealDave is a phony on this thread... Always has masqueraded as man on this thread... RealDave is Jean's alter ego...
-
It's the culture...
dem

United States

#783935 Oct 25, 2012
When actress Stacey Dash exercised her constitutional rights to cast a vote for the candidate of her choice Monday, she incurred the wrath of outraged Obama supporters who lashed out on Twitter. How embarrassing for our people.
My chimp wants to bang ms dash.
Got news for you, tea bag azzhole, she thinks you're a cretin.
Tamara

Las Vegas, NV

#783936 Oct 25, 2012
People are delusional. Never ever in the history of mankind jobs were created during depression or wars, and we are still at war. Arms race has not protected us on September 11, it made us more vulnerable. And if they ban abortions, the women will have to take care of themselves outside of legal medical facilities or fill streets with unwanted kids. Think what you vote for.
dem

United States

#783938 Oct 25, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't care less about my spelling when it comes to you, lily.

I'm not here to impress a zero like you. Get it, old terd?
Stop talking to Jane like that you serial socktard.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#783939 Oct 25, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you feel the need to discuss toilets. Good lib.
Yeah, I'm a regular Joe the Plumber__I see that, as usual, you've got nothing worthwhile to discuss.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783940 Oct 25, 2012
SAMBOS only know racism and bigtory when they can't get the job done STACY DASH FOR PRESIDENT/FIRST LADY CLASSY CLASSY CLASSY not like UGLY MOOOCHELLE THE GOOORILLA AND THE HUSBAND LOOKS LIKE A CHIMP GIVE HIM A PAIR OF CYMBAlLS,I heard he likes BALLS
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783941 Oct 25, 2012
I didn't write that! I didn't write that! He's putting words in my mouth!
american

Watseka, IL

#783942 Oct 25, 2012
VOTE FOR ROMNEY! OBAMA IS SO SELF ABSORBED HE WILL PROBABLY TURN INTO A DICTATOR IF HE GETS FOUR MORE YEARS..........NO, NO, NO TO BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
YES TO ROMNEY BUSINESSMAN AND TRUE AMERICAN VALUES. OUT WITH THE FOREIGNER - IN WITH A REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783943 Oct 25, 2012
Who's on first?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#783944 Oct 25, 2012
A Democratic congressman who called for a federal probe into the alleged dumping of voter registration forms by a local Republican contractor is facing some controversy of his own, after his son resigned from his campaign in the wake of secretly recorded video footage.

The tape showed Patrick Moran, son of Virginia Rep. Jim Moran, apparently advising someone purporting to look for ways to commit voter fraud.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/25/vi...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783945 Oct 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
Gloria Alred is the latest woman Obama has reduced to doofus status joining Debbie W-S, Baghdad boob Cutter, rat faced Rice and Hillary
Mitt's a dirty mofo; helped his friend commit fraud:

It seems that Maureen Sullivan Stemberg has been trying to get her story told—including the Romney angle—for several years. Four years ago, Dragon-Lion Media, a movie production company based outside of Los Angeles, announced it was making a documentary about her, with her cooperation. It issued a press release noting that this "first-time tell all tale of the interweaving relationships and strange bedfellow[s]" in her life would feature Romney

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/10/allre...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 71,272
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min wojar 182,181
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,363
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr Negras all 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?