Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,241 - 726,260 of 1,101,686 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783673 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ridiculous Carol, par for the course for you though.
Mitt released partial returns and skipped 09 which was the amnesty year. The legitimate summary was a short statement provided by one of Bain Capital's accounting firms.
The man has Swiss accounts, Cayman accounts, a difficult to understand Bermuda enterprise and God only knows what else.
Your Trump observation highlights your vapidity.
She was going to vote for him, remember? Then it was Gingrich, then it was Herman Cain, then it was Santorum, then it was Mitt.

Ironic that the only normal one, John Huntsman, they didn't like.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#783674 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney DID release his tax returns and also a legitimate summary of his tax returns from the past 10 years that wasn't even challenged by anyone on the left - which should tell you something.
Hard to believe anyone would give up $5 million dollars to charity just to keep their past under lock and key.
Show me where in that one year open-to-amendment return and "summary" )are you really out of your mind? it shows his 15-115 million bailout bucks from the Delphi extortion? It went into the Bermuda account he'd put in Ann's name so he could lie in a few other campaigns, but I'm sure they file jointly. Go ahead, dumb carol, either cough up that little bit of info or just stfu.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#783675 Oct 25, 2012
Just In:

Sharp tremor reported under giant Louisiana sinkhole — Centered near collapsed cavern

http://enenews.com/just-in-sharp-tremor-repor...
dem

United States

#783676 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT is so true! I've seen a couple of segments on TV on what will happen if there is a TIE! It's looking like that could be a distinct possibility too.
0.08% chance of that happening.

So you being a stupid as fk bagger, yes a great chance.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#783677 Oct 25, 2012
My fellow Americans I proudly present you with the Absolute facts of our POTUS!!
10 Worst lies of Obama.....

Attempting to select THE ten worst lies told by a pathological liar like Barack Obama is a difficult task. There are so many lies that it is hard to know where to start – a good case can be made for so many of his lies as top ten material. For this reason, there is no claim here to a TOP ten of his lies: ten of his most egregious ones.

During his last State of the Union speech, Barack Obama claimed “American oil production is the highest that it’s been in eight years.”

In fact, the Congressional Research Service reports that 96% of the increase comes from oil fields out of Obama’s control. By contrast, the production from federally-owned oil fields he does control has dropped by 275,000 barrels a day. It is worth noting that privately-owned fields have increased by 395,000 barrels a day.

Obama has told the world there has never been a better friend of Israel in the White House.

On Sunday, an Israeli newspaper reported that senior Obama Administration officials have told Tehran that Barack Obama does not intend to join Israel in any attack on Iran’s nuclear installations. In May 2011, Obama asked G8 member nations to fund the Arab Spring counties who are clearly on their way to planning an all-out attack on Israel.

In May 2011, Obama said the fence between America and Mexico was “basically complete”; yet the Department of Homeland Security admits just 36.3 miles or 5% of the border is fenced.

Obama lied and said abortions would not be publicly funded under Obamacare.

Despite Obama’s empty lies about no public funding for abortions, a March 2012 edict from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) unequivocally ruled Obamacare will use our tax dollars to fund abortion.

In April 2009, Obama claimed he “saved or created over 150,000 jobs.”

In an odd burst of veracity, his friends at the AP called him on this lie, pointing out that at that point since Obama came to office, the United States lost more than 1.2 million jobs as per his own Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report continued by pointing out that any jobs “saved or created” by Obama’s stimulus bill were “dwarfed by the number of recent job losses.”

He claimed that by the end of his first term, he would cut the deficit in half.

The truth is that he has given us more new debt than all previous presidents combined.

Remember Obama telling us there would be no earmarks in his 2009 stimulus package? He lied. The bill had over 9,000 earmarks in it, and of course, it failed to deliver even a small improvement for our economy.

Obama told us that without his 2009 stimulus package unemployment would grow to 8.5%. We got the stimulus, and it gave us 44 straight months of unemployment at or above 8%.

Obama lied about his position on Gay “marriage” multiple times, moving from “I am not one to support gay marriage” to his “evolution” in May. That was all a convenient pack of lies.

koachkoach.com
Republicans 4 America

Woodbridge, VA

#783678 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't answer for your sock, ma'am.
Makes it look like you are sucking your own dk.
Take that sock from around your rotten dk, that you use to try to get notice, and put it in that stupid lame ass mouth of yours. In other words, put it to good use!! IN YOUR WORDS THAT YOUR STUPID ASS CAN UNDERSTAND, AND HAS HEARD SAID TO HIM A MILLION TIMES, I AM SURE.. STFU!! LOL
dem

United States

#783679 Oct 25, 2012
Better yet, heeb, ill have the real Fetch put up your picture.
He still has it.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#783680 Oct 25, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was responding to a comment made by a 6 year old?
Would you like anyone never mind the leader of the free world to address your child in such a manner?
I'll bet even that Obama supporter father was sorry he brought up the subject with our low-class POS president. How incredibly tacky and disrespectful Obama is.

When Romney becomes President, he will bring class and integrity and civility back into the oval office.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783682 Oct 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>President Romney already released the tax returns , and Mr. Trump is making obama look as if he has something to hide by not releasing his college records before the election , well laid out plan if you think about it , good job making curious George look like the monkey he is .
Nothing for nothing you shouldn't compare romney and obama to monkeys the ears alone on obama make him look like the chimp

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783683 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you could have 100 born-again evangelical Christians in the US Senate and they could not do a single thing to make abortion illegal....
it's a totally bogus issue to divert attention from Obama's economic collapse....
Romney said he would gladly sign a bill to make all abortions illegal.

Republicans keep passing legislation to limit the availability of abortions, Romney will sign these.

If he will gladly sign these bills, he would appoint a SC judge that would also.
dem

United States

#783684 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You replied on behalf of poster Mile__why was that?

Was Tyrone killed in the consulate building "along with" ambassador Stevens or did he die in a different attack in a distant location hours later???

Simple question IMO.
Doesn't all baggers have ten topix identities.
Republicans 4 America

Woodbridge, VA

#783685 Oct 25, 2012
TSM wrote:
Obama’s campaign strategy is like throwing spaghetti up against the wall to see what sticks so far nothing is sticking from Big Bird, Binders, and War on Woman etc. The latest excuse blaming Clinton for Obama’s falling campaign!!
BA..hahaha!! Too funny!!
dem

United States

#783686 Oct 25, 2012
Time to turn it up to eleven!!!!!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783687 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to yourself much, Midlothian white trash hillbilly.
Do that JIVE SAMBO SHUCK CHIMP SHUCK
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783688 Oct 25, 2012
Facts You Need To Know wrote:
Mitt Romney implicated in perjury and stock fraud, made millions in process OCTOBER 24, 2012BY: LOU COLAGIOVANNI
Mitt Romney has been implicated in a complex case involving perjury, stock manipulation, and possibly consumer fraud.
Mitt Romney lied in the divorce proceedings of his wealthy friend, Tom Stemberg, founder of Staples, according to a story by radaronline.com . At least that is what Stemberg's former wife, Maureen, says. She is a MS patient who says her husband was so vindictive he even cut off her health insurance. Unfortunately the records for this case have been sealed, and participants are unable to discuss them. Other forces are in motion to lift the gag order.
It is a matter of public record that Mitt Romney went on the stand claiming that Staples as a business was "overvalued." He also specifically said:
I didn't place a great deal of credibility in the forecast of the company's future.
Because of Romney's testimony the court valued the corporation at a paltry percentage of its actual worth, and Maureen Stemberg was granted a tiny settlement.
Meanwhile, weeks after the divorce was finalized, Mitt Romney and his buddy Tom Stemberg sold their shares of Staples to Goldman Sachs and made millions in the process.
This is a case in a long line of cases that show a side of Mitt Romney's business ethics that he does not want the American people to know about.
Shows his hatred of women. One would think that since his wife too has MS, that he would be kind and sympathetic. But no, he probably loved punishing and ruining this woman to make a buck.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783689 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet even that Obama supporter father was sorry he brought up the subject with our low-class POS president. How incredibly tacky and disrespectful Obama is.
When Romney becomes President, he will bring class and integrity and civility back into the oval office.
What a load!

President Barack Obama says that it’s even obvious to 6-year-old children that Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is a “bullshitter.”

In an upcoming cover piece for Rolling Stone, Douglas Brinkley recalls his Oct. 11 meeting with Obama in the Oval Office.

“As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president,” Brinkley writes, according Politico’s Mike Allen.“[S]he said,‘Tell him: You can do it.’”

“You know, kids have good instincts,” the president reportedly said with a grin.“They look at the other guy and say,‘Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.’”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1qZ7b )

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783690 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>most insulting of all of Obama's behavior during and right after the attack, was that he appeared on a comedy talk show and discussed it. that alone shows how truly awful Obama is and what poor judgement he has.
can you imagine the media uproar if right after 9/11/01 GWB had gone to Vegas or been hanging out with celebrities and called the murders of Americans "a bump in the road" or "not optimal."
Bush was criticized for finishing reading to the kids. Obama was not criticized for laughing with celebrities for days afterwards.
Exactly.
carol

Orlando, FL

#783691 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>most insulting of all of Obama's behavior during and right after the attack, was that he appeared on a comedy talk show and discussed it. that alone shows how truly awful Obama is and what poor judgement he has.
can you imagine the media uproar if right after 9/11/01 GWB had gone to Vegas or been hanging out with celebrities and called the murders of Americans "a bump in the road" or "not optimal."
Bush was criticized for finishing reading to the kids. Obama was not criticized for laughing with celebrities for days afterwards.
Huffington Post - Bush was widely criticized for remaining in the classroom to finish the book after learning of the terror attack. But several former students at Emma E. Booker Elementary said they believe the president reacted in the best way possible.

From Time:

"I think the President was trying to keep us from finding out," Chantal Guerrero, 16, told the magazine, "so we all wouldn't freak out."

Even if that didn't happen, it's apparent that the sharing of that terrifying Tuesday with Bush has affected those students in the decade since. Dubrocq, now a junior at Riverview High School in Sarasota, doubts that he would be a student in the rigorous international-baccalaureate program if he hadn't been with the President as one of history's most infamous global events unfolded. "Because of that," he says, "I came to realize as I grew up that the world is a much bigger place and that there are differing opinions about us out there, not all of them good."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/05/911-...

Bush's drastic change in demeanor upon hearing of the second plane flying into the Twin Towers is clearly unmistakable as someone who was processing the gravity of the situation before reacting. He knew his reaction in front of the entire world just a few minutes later was worth those extra minutes to take it in. The world had just changed.
dem

United States

#783692 Oct 25, 2012
Republicans 4 America wrote:
<quoted text>Take that sock from around your rotten dk, that you use to try to get notice, and put it in that stupid lame ass mouth of yours. In other words, put it to good use!! IN YOUR WORDS THAT YOUR STUPID ASS CAN UNDERSTAND, AND HAS HEARD SAID TO HIM A MILLION TIMES, I AM SURE.. STFU!! LOL
Have I made you cry, chimp?
dem

United States

#783693 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet even that Obama supporter father was sorry he brought up the subject with our low-class POS president. How incredibly tacky and disrespectful Obama is.

Sounds like a fake Jew kkkhunt with another sock.
Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min JonahI 49,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Mister Tonka 97,982
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min LRS 177,531
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info