Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,311)

Showing posts 726,201 - 726,220 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

How Team Obama

>>> Justifies <<< [gulp]

the "KILLING" of a 16-Year-Old **American**[emphasis mine]

OCT 24 2012, 7:02 AM ET 130
Asked about the strike that killed him, a senior adviser to the president's campaign suggests he should've "had a more responsible father."

Cornered by reporters with video cameras, former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, a senior adviser to President Obama's reelection campaign, attempted to defend the kill list that the Obama Administration uses to determine whose body should next be blown apart. American drone strikes have resulted in hundreds of dead innocents in the last four years, even as the program has killed a number of high-level al Qaeda terrorists. There are two remarkable things about the ensuing exchange, which eventually turns into a discussion about a dead 16-year-old kid:

He was hit by a drone strike elsewhere, and by the time he was killed, his father[Anwar al-Awlaki] had already been dead for two weeks.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which record are you running on, Madi? Drugs or prostitution?
Is that chiefs girlfriend.
She didn't even say hi to me after I saved her from being murdered by Tom
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I LOVE AMERICA NOW WE SEE THAT ALL MEN are with fault AMERICAN PRESIDENTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DISLIKED ,LINCOLN,KENNEDY,REAGAN,FORD ALMOST GOT DISLIKED SO OBAMA IS NOT DISLIKED BECAUSE HE IS A HOVIS/Spurious person
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean
Whoop
Whoop
Whoop
That too.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

dem wrote:
Gunner lets discuss your 330 electoral vote path that your Colorado pals have Romney achieving.
Lol
How do they calculate the electoral votes now?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

The basic gist is twofold. One, when Gallup is far apart form other polls, Gallup is usually wrong. The second is that Gallup's history of Presidential tracking is very odd, and prone to huge swings that don't show up in the results of other pollsters.
Here are a few examples he cites:

In 2008, Gallup put Obama 11 points ahead of McCain on election eve. Other polls averaged an Obama lead of 7 points. The other polls were correct.

In 2000, Gallup put George W. Bush a stunning 16 points ahead of Al Gore in August.

Then later in 2000, in September, it put Al Gore up by 10 points.

Then in October 2000, George W. Bush was back up by 13 points. No other pollster had swings remotely this wild.

In 1996 at one point, Bill Clinton was up by 25 points over Bob Dole. And that was just 4 days apart from Clinton's 9-point lead. A ridiculous swing.

Bottom line: Gallup swings wildly and it frequently has results not in line with other pollsters.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nate-silver-on...

The latest Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll finds President Obama had a lead of 53% to 42% among the 17% of the surveyed registered voters who said they had already cast their vote.

In the crucial swing state of Ohio, a new Time poll finds Obama holds a two-to-one lead over Romney among those who have voted early, 60% to 30%.
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Stage 3 Romnesia!
Romnesia?

The last four years have been an Obamination,

Romney/Ryan 2012
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
No respect, no class and no clue!
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-calls-ro...
President Barack Obama had some startling words for his opponent in an interview with Rolling Stone, according to an advance report on the article from Mike Allen at Politico.
Allen says Obama told Rolling Stone's editor that kids look at Mitt Romney and say, "Well, that's a bullshitter, I can tell."
Here's the excerpt from the upcoming cover story, via Playbook's Mike Allen: 
"We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview ... on the morning of October 11th.... As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president....[S]he said,'Tell him: You can do it.' Obama grinned....'You know, kids have good instincts,' Obama offered.'They look at the other guy and say,'Well, that's a bullshitter, I can tell.'"
This is the first time we can ever recall a President using that sort of language in an interview. We look forward to hearing the White House's response.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Ron Paul called him a fkn liar on national TV and then then laughed as Mitt almost puked up his dinner. You were probably laughing your azz off because you were "hoping" for Perry or Gingrich or Herman "I didn't build that" Cain at the time.

Calling Mitt a bullshtr is being kid gloves kind.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which record are you running on, Madi? Drugs or prostitution?
Ooo U FUNNY U MAKE obama JOKE BUT U MAKE IT LOOK LIKE U JOKE ON FINDING obama choom gang and he man country club AAAhhh I GET IT BRASS ANKLES
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you only needed to see laughing Joe & Petty, disrespectful Barry at the debates to know that. Where have you been? Drunk?
Even babies hate Mitt:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/828881/thumbs/o-ROM...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
35,000 women are raped and get pregnant from it each year. Go help them.
500,000 kids are in fostercare; go help them.
Yelling now....SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!

One-track liberal women's minds in an uproar!

Most women of EITHER party are smarter than that!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's God's will.
I imagine Ethel Waters and that young black woman who thanked her birth mother for giving her up for adoption on Oprah - both being products of rape - probably believe they, too, are a gift from God.

Rape and the product of rape - a human life - aren't quite the same, Homer.

But I know perspective is not most liberal's strongpoint.
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

No matter if you're red or blue have some respect and listen.

http://soundcloud.com/thelarslarsonshow/charl...

Today I got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya
Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Amb

After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

OBAMARAMA
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.

He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador.

After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.

http://www.kxl.com/pages/lars_larson
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Oct. 24: In Polls, Romney’s Momentum Seems to Have Stopped

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was responding to a comment made by a 6 year old?
Would you like anyone never mind the leader of the free world to address your child in such a manner?
I totally agree with him. What about Da Donald, disrespecting the President of the United States? What a piece of shyt, and Anne Cuntner calling the President of the United States "a retard"

The President is brilliant:

President Barack Obama hit back at Donald Trump's attempts to emotionally blackmail him into proving (again) that he was born in the United States - by mocking him on national television.

Obama appeared on the Jay Leno's Tonight programme on Wednesday evening, and the talk show host asked him: "What's this thing with Trump and you? What's he got against you?"

"This all dates back to when we were growing up in Kenya," Obama explained to laughter. "We had constant run-ins on the soccer field, you know he wasn't very good and resented it."

Obama added: "When we finally moved to America I thought it would be over."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/25/ob...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

THE slogan,Quip,SMARTA**,president child king BOI o BOI acts like a little boi OBAMA
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Obama’s Aura of Defeat

http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/24/o...
Republicans 4 America

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

What is with the Obama book coming out on what he will do in the next 4 years.
Is that some kind of a promise to us? Is that the begger's book of lies to get re-elected? What is it called? The Book Of Morons? We know what you will do the next 4 years. it is to go on vacation, talk shows, show more cartoons when face with a lie, and spend more money. THIS ISN'T MOVING FORWARD. HELL, IT ISN'T EVEN WHAT YOU CALL GOING BACKWARDS. IT IS CALLED DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE.
COME ON AMERICAN WAKE UP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,201 - 726,220 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••