Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,308)

Showing posts 726,141 - 726,160 of1,072,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

As I got older, Jane, I began to long for a man, and not just my Mom's juicy thighs. A man who was not intimidated by very strong women and who liked to bathe with them too. I actually thought it was going to be tough to find one that would agree to it, but it turned out it was simple so usually we'd get a dozen or more calls for one of our "hoseparties"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Gunner wrote:
At times in 2008 Obama's adoring crowds reached near 50,000. These days 5,000 is a good number.
More people are back to work, you forget how bad it was at the end of Bush's presidency.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Homer wrote:
Very smart man that Colin Powell -
"You know, I voted for him in 2008 and I plan to stick with him in 2012, and I'll be voting for he and Vice President Joe Biden next month," he said on CBS' "This Morning."
Asked whether it was an endorsement, he said, "Yes."
Powell praised the president's handling of the economy and ending of the Iraq War.
"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," he said.
Powell said he had the "utmost respect" for Mitt Romney, but criticized his tax plan.
Hard to argue with him on all acounts.
I still haven't come to a conclusion as to when Colin Powel chose to be a Marxist communist.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
35,000 women are raped and get pregnant from it each year. Go help them.
500,000 kids are in fostercare; go help them.
rape is a subject for local police, not the federal government....

it's the economy, stupid....
carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

oops! "Houseparties."
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
At times in 2008 Obama's adoring crowds reached near 50,000. These days 5,000 is a good number.
There's a 29.1% chance I won't remind you of your epic pre election meltdown of lies and propaganda.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not just me boobie, the hope of America. Seriously can you even imagine how bad Romney will be for this country?
I have no idea what you're talking about, boobie.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>35,000 women are raped and get pregnant from it each year. Go help them.
She's too busy licking her wounds with Jane.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is the only cure for those who are without it.
This poster is clearly suffering. Words of love were the only thing I could give him.
It's my nature to help people who are suffering.
So you and Romney are diametrically opposed to one another.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
There are too many reasons to post. The number one is that he will appoint two more justices to the Supreme Court to ensure that womens rights remain intact. We don't want men to impose their religious fanaticism upon our lives and bodies.
We can thank the likes of those beasts Akin and Murdock for their rape comments; this has lighted a renewed fire among women; we are not going to be on trial for being rape victims; having to prove we've been raped. It's none of your effing business what we do and when we do it. Period. Women are in charge of their own lives.
It is 2012 and we are not going to go back to the 1950's.
THAT'S Number ONE!?!??! S Q U I R R E L!

Akin and Murdock are not running for pres. Your personal right to kill your li'l baby before it is born is NOT the number one issue facing the US right now.

Talk about tunnel vision and shortsightedness. I think you are just trying to distract from the real problems facing this citizenry right now. A few women will fall for it....MOST can think about more than one thing at a time and can prioritize.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Countdown to election day...
Only 12 days.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it. Only rightwingers take the names of other posters. Lefties and moderates are better than that.
They are convinced its me.
Let them hate will ya.
Lol
keyedick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

IT's INSANE ROMNEY IS NOT IN OFFICE AND HE IS GETTING THE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPINING IN AMERICA AND AROUND THE WORLD ON obamas WATCH are you shi**ing me, and this is politics in AMERICA 2012, they guy that is in office not doing the JOB is BLAMING the MAN not in OFFICE no WONDER ROMNEY CALLED HIM A BOI BECAUSE HE IS this YES SHUCK AND JIVE PRESIDENT NEEDS TO GO

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Prospect - Monthly magazine covering politics, culture, and policy from a liberal perspective.
And? This coming from an rabid fan of the Daily Caller? Lmao.
So Fkn What? Thanks for the heads up. Now go play your double standard crap with someone else.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
10:00 AM....
<phone> ring-ring
resident - "Hello"
pollster - "Waht are you doing right now?"
resident - "I'm sitting on the couch eating junk food and watching Oprah reruns."
pollster - "Who are you going to vote for?"
resident - "Obama"
pollster - "Thank you."
Headlines: "New Poll shows Obama and Romney in a Tie"
That was great,,got any knock knock jokes you'd care to share cupcake?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Flu Vaccine Recall - All Vaccines Should be Recalled

Swiss pharmaceutical giant Novartis agreed to recall their Flu Shots after pressure from various nation’s government health agencies.

Yesterday, Italy banned the sale of the vaccines after finding “small particles” in the poison. I can only imagine what those “small particles” are? I will be keeping my eyes open and report it when I we find out.

And just today Germany banned the vaccine as well. I guess Germany has their own Vaccination Agency that handles this kind of thing.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/25/flu-vaccine...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
35,000 women are raped and get pregnant from it each year. Go help them.
horsecrap....the number of rapes is approximately 90,000 per year, with a pregnancy rate estimated between 2% and 5%...

so 1,800 to 4,500 rape-related pregnancies per year.....
keyedick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Facts You Need To Know wrote:
What led to Romney's hatred for the 47%? Where does it come from? I think it comes from a very specific coupling of shame about his family story, a crippled and stunted personality, lifelong immaturity, a dark mean streak you mark down to chance and brain chemistry, and a sense of unbridled entitlement only the most wealthy Americans can acquire.
It makes for an extremely toxic mix of self-loathing and vicious hatred for the country he would lead. But wherever it comes from, there's one place it must never go, and that's the White House.
NOW TELL US WHY OBAMA HATES BLACKS AND THE poor EXPERT
keyedick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More people are back to work, you forget how bad it was at the end of Bush's presidency.
lololololol
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
I don't really think there are fake janes and carols.
They are making fun of themselves for attention.
you lack substance and class and judging by the filth you post every day, must have had a steady diet of liberal poison.

dem's diet:
'Liberalism > Moral Relativism > Immoral Behaviour

Perceiving the Connection

We are being indoctrinated every day in the creed of Liberalism. Most of the media is now controlled by liberals. We are being told that liberal attitudes and standards (what “standards”?) are the best way to ensure that we are never again enslaved by such evils as Nazism and Marxism or even by milder but still cruel authoritarian systems. This is pure nonsense! In fact Liberalism itself has become the latest enslaving cruel ideology – why do I say this? Because Liberalism is an inherently anti-God system. It tells people that there are no standards which one should ever attempt to aspire to, and indeed, one may only enjoy true liberty by forgetting about “standards” ; it therefore follows that adultery is not necessarily wrong, neither is theft necessarily wrong and, certainly, it is not good to think about punishing people who commit such acts. Liberalism states that authoritarianism is necessarily wrong and so is moral censure. Of course, this is 'Moral Relativism' which Liberalism has readily - and inevitably - opened the door to.

'Moral Relativism' teaches that there is no absolute standard of truth, or of right and wrong and that all things are 'relative'. This means that we can all forget about the demands of a Creator God and His laws because while obedience to God might be 'right' for you, it will be 'wrong' for many others; thus, there is no such thing as ultimate or absolute truth, a position which clearly contradicts biblical teaching.

Our permissive and liberal society has opened the door to the most appaling moral degradation. This should not surprise us since the first truly liberal national government on earth murdered many thousands of its own citizens and most of these unfortunate people were put to death without trial. This was the French Republic – following the storming of the Bastille. Today liberals conveniently forget how many thousands of its own citizens the French executed without trial in this most "liberal" of governments!

Liberalism is a cruelly deceptive ideology because it pretends to be caring and loving even while it brings all resources to bear in seeking to undermine and to destroy righteous moral character.'

Joyce Lander,
Bristol, England. 2004.

every one of your posts prove you drank the poison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,141 - 726,160 of1,072,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,536
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 10 min meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 3 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••