Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
726,081 - 726,100 of 1,079,017 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Romney's Momentum Seems to Have Stopped

Nate Silver: "Mr. Romney clearly gained ground in the polls in the week or two after the Denver debate, putting himself in a much stronger overall position in the race. However, it seems that he is no longer doing so..."

"Since the Denver debate, Mr. Obama has held the lead in 16 Ohio polls against 6 for Mr. Romney. In Nevada, Mr. Obama has had the lead in 11 polls, to Mr. Romney's 1. Mr. Obama has led in all polls of Wisconsin since the Denver debate, and he has had five poll leads in Iowa to one for Mr. Romney."

"Part of the confusion (and part of the reason behind the perception that Mr. Romney is still gaining ground in the race) may be because of the headlines that accompany polls."

Mark Blumenthal: ""While the debate certainly boosted Romney's standing in the polls, trends over the past two weeks have been negligible, with the leader seesawing nationally within a range of roughly one percentage point. Over the same period, the standings within the key battleground states have also remained constant. Other poll tracking models have shown the same patterns."

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Ma...

Rasmussen Has Narrow Republican Bias

The Votemaster: "Enough presidential polling data is now available to analyze Rasmussen's data... Averaging all 82 polls, Rasmussen's mean bias is -1.91 points, that is, Rasmussen appears to be making Obama look almost 2 points worse than the other pollsters."
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

finding wrote:
<quoted text>I will put my money on Romne
Lets for a moment pretend you have money.

Go to PayPal and get an account.
Ill go a grand taking Obama.
Put up or shut the fk up.
Your choice.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Very smart man that Colin Powell -

"You know, I voted for him in 2008 and I plan to stick with him in 2012, and I'll be voting for he and Vice President Joe Biden next month," he said on CBS' "This Morning."

Asked whether it was an endorsement, he said, "Yes."

Powell praised the president's handling of the economy and ending of the Iraq War.

"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," he said.

Powell said he had the "utmost respect" for Mitt Romney, but criticized his tax plan.

Hard to argue with him on all acounts.
carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh, no! I just got an e-mail from my Mom who is dying. Her last wish was to read my story from last night and IT'S GONE! Lucky I saved it, Mom, I'll put it back up so you can take one last guilty pleasure in remembering the good times we had together.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I'm assuming your responding to the impersonator, DEBIL, and being sarcastic for his benefit.
Did you notice the very telling mistake that last night's "fake" Carol made?

Check the post - "I won't even vote for O'bama and I'm a rabbi." -# 782911 on page 36434 - and note the ISP location.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
Why do you respond to despicable "carol" er "dibil? She offers nothing and you just egg her on. Try saying "I am done with you, you stoopid lying piece of manure". Then do not respond to the sickbitches posts. She/he ain't worth your time. She/he is simply a sexual deviate getting her/his jollies.
Peace
Love is the only cure for those who are without it.

This poster is clearly suffering. Words of love were the only thing I could give him.

It's my nature to help people who are suffering.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

NEW YORK | Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:25am EDT
(Reuters)- Consumers will have to

--dig deeper into their pockets next year --

to pay for costlier healthcare, more expensive grocery bills and higher taxes,

an extra drag on the country's already slow-moving economy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/25/us-...

Happy NEW year w/0 you libTARDS
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of crude and base mentality is simply the product of progressive liberalism gone amok.
This election is as much about defeating this kind of "mental cancer" that is beginning to spread as it is about anything else.
the root cause of that "mental cancer," is the liberal progressive movement that hijacked our culture beginning in the 1960s. being virtuous, religious and patriotic meant you weren't as smart or enlightened as the limousine libs who produced the movies and TV shows meant to sway the masses to the dark side. that was the dawn of the real war on women and the introduction of violence into our living rooms on a daily basis.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

UPDATE: According to CBS News , the Romney campaign now states that, while it disagrees the recent statement on rape from Indiana Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Richard Mourdock, it will nonetheless still support his candidacy.]

We've been here before - in 1990, Republican Clayton Williams, vying with for Ann Richards for the Texas governor's seat, erased his narrow lead and handed Richards the election by suggesting that women being raped should just "relax and enjoy it."

Now, Indiana Republican for U.S. Senate Richard Mourdock has further inflamed the controversy by stating, in a debate last night, that all pregnancies, even those conceived during rape, are a "gift from God". It's the sort of thinking you'll find coming out of the militant wing of the anti-abortion movement (which Todd Akin was a foot-soldier in ) and the Pro-Life movement, that's standing behind Richard Mourdock despite his statement on God and rape.

http://www.alternet.org/speakeasy/brucewilson...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with fivethirtyeight?
Check it out.
Follow it religiously. Why a compilation of polls is so strongly frowned upon by Republican members of this board? I found the process used by fivethirtyeight intriguing and well thought through.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

But if all pregnancies - even those caused by rape - are indeed a "gift from God", from there it's no great logical stretch to conclude that, in some way, God is "pro-rape". Republicans in the Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock mold seem fatally attracted to this, like moths to a flame. They know they can't go there, not even close: ah, but they must. In reality, Akin and Mourdock are stating, albeit clumsily, accepted Republican Party positions.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The Emptiest Candidate in Presidential Election History

PAUL WALDMAN OCTOBER 24, 2012

Mitt Romney truly believes in nothing.

In the entire history of the United States of America, from George Washington’s election in 1789 on down, has there been a single candidate as unmoored from ideological principle or belief as Mitt Romney?

Romney is a corporate raider and a CEO. His only true ideology is to profit by any means. Romney, therefore, seizes upon whatever toehold he can grab to advance higher. It’s his nature. He’d stampede anything and anyone if it meant political advancement. He has no soul and no core values. This is what makes him inherently dangerous, especially on foreign policy where he’d allow himself to be puppeteered if it meant winning.

http://prospect.org/article/emptiest-candidat...
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy has been reading teas leaves all morning, I believe he came to the same conclusion.
They've never been wrong, so I guess your hope lies that there's always a first time.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow it religiously. Why a compilation of polls is so strongly frowned upon by Republican members of this board? I found the process used by fivethirtyeight intriguing and well thought through.
It's in my favorites too!
keyedick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets for a moment pretend you have money.
Go to PayPal and get an account.
Ill go a grand taking Obama.
Put up or shut the fk up.
Your choice.
Why Jesse Jackson is Sambo and Quimbo

by Robert Oliver

On November 18, the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington, D.C. held a reception to honor the 25th anniversary of the first presidential campaign of the Reverend DEM At that reception, DEM said:“We even have blacks voting against the healthcare bill from Alabama. You can’t vote against health care and call yourself a black man.” Without mentioning him by name, DEM referred to Representative Artur Davis(D-AL), the only member of the Congressional Black Caucus to vote against the House Healthcare Reform bill.

Memo to Rev. DEM: Who made you the “Keeper of the Blackness” and the Chairman of the “Black Enough Committee,” officially certifying who is “authentically black”?

Has DEM gone back to his old ways of racial divisiveness? If a white-dominated corporation did not jump to his tune (and did not write his organization a check), he would officially brand it “racist.” If it did capitulate to him (and write his organization a check), he would call it “a responsible corporate citizen.” Now when a black elected official acts in a way that displeases DEM, he will imply that official is “not black.” That kind of rhetoric worked years ago with people who feared ostracism from the black community at large by not being “black enough.” However, that went out with 8-track tapes and blaxplotation movies like Blackenstein.

I agree with Project 21 Fellow Deneen Borelli who said:“DEM is acting like a slaveowner trying to keep blacks on his ideological plantation where, they are required to support government programs that increase public dependency on a bureaucracy. In DEM’s world, it appears a black man cannot have independent thought. They must follow DEM blindly or face lashes from his tongue.”
carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I have to confess I often go visit Mom at the hospital and sneak her in my Mr. Softee. Even though she can't really talk anymore I know she appreciates my visits, just like when I was a girl and would come home after school and Mom would be in the tub, naked, waiting. By now we had our routine. I'd undress and get in the tub with her and would gently tug and pull and tease her nipples and vaginal lips while she did my homework. It was a win/win situation and I was rapidly becoming a National Merit Scholar.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is the only cure for those who are without it.
This poster is clearly suffering. Words of love were the only thing I could give him.
It's my nature to help people who are suffering.
35,000 women are raped and get pregnant from it each year. Go help them.
500,000 kids are in fostercare; go help them.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The silence I have received on these questions is deafening.

SHEEPLE, can you give us just one good reason why Obama should be re-elected?
Tell us, what has Obama done that has made your life better?

I told you SHEEPLE that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while simultaneously lowering the standard of living for every American.

This is exactly what has happened, and it is the best reason for voting for Romney.

Looks like the silence is continuing.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

At times in 2008 Obama's adoring crowds reached near 50,000. These days 5,000 is a good number.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>Follow it religiously. Why a compilation of polls is so strongly frowned upon by Republican members of this board? I found the process used by fivethirtyeight intriguing and well thought through.
The tards will just scream.
The New York Times

Bwahahahaha.

The same tards that show up with some Colorado college bloggers.

Right, Gunner?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000