Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#783532 Oct 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Updated Election Forecasting Model Still Points to Romney Win

An update to an election forecasting model announced by two University of Colorado professors in August continues to project that Mitt Romney will win the 2012 presidential election.

Their original prediction model was one of 13 published in August in PS: Political Science & Politics, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Political Science Association. The journal has published collections of presidential election models every four years since 1996, but this year the models showed the widest split in outcomes, Berry said. Five predicted an Obama win, five forecast a Romney win, and three rated the 2012 race as a toss-up.

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/10...
You forgot this part, ma'am.

Of the 13 battleground states identified in the model, the only one to change in the update was New Mexico -- now seen as a narrow victory for Romney. The model foresees Romney carrying New Mexico, North Carolina, Virginia, Iowa, New Hampshire, Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida. Obama is predicted to win Michigan and Nevada.

Seems easy!
Considering Romney is behind in every single state he must win except North Carolina and Florida.

Throw this bone out again dumbfk.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#783533 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
Homer looking forward to Obama's second turn. No way Republicans can act like complete aholes another 4 years. I think the Republicans will finally come to the table after obstructing the last 4 years with some compromises. Then will see real progress on the economy, the debt and the deficit. Just need these aholes to get on board.
How on earth could they have obstructed the first two years....Democrats had both house and senate. And pushed thru a very unpopular Obamacare law to boot. Why didn't they approach jobs, unemployment, etc., then? Obama wasted EVERYONE'S time.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783534 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not forget this nut -
"He also told me one thing,'If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry,' " Rivard said. "Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say,'Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage. And he just said,'Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said,'they rape so easy.'
Yes, him too, talking to his son on having one night stands with underaged girls. Father of the year.
They make me sick.
Did you see this singer yesterday that Kuda posted? It was hilarious:

I think Mitt should hire him in his next campaign ad.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#783535 Oct 25, 2012
On November 6th when Romney is introduce as our 45th President we will stop hearing the sucking sounds of China, we will once again hear the roaring sounds of American engines we the People will be Chanting ….America’s Back USA, USA, USA!!!
keyedick

Bronx, NY

#783536 Oct 25, 2012
Does DEM believe he is the leader of the black Borg Plantation, I mean, Collective (from Star Trek) where blacks must live, work, speak, and act as a group and not individually? Memo to Rev. DEM: Resistance is not futile. Resistance is to be applauded on Davis’ part as he did not vote along with the group. Davis said that the approach of the leadership of the House of Representatives “is not the best we can do." According to Jim Galloway of TheHill.com :“(Davis) said he preferred a version passed by the Senate Finance Committee because it reduces subsidization of the healthcare industry, taxes high-value health plans instead of wealthy people, and is more effective in getting employers to help with health coverage.”

Perhaps Davis also had questions, as I do, about the bill such as the over $400 billion dollars of cuts in Medicare which will affect senior citizens (and please don’t say that it won’t). Perhaps Davis had questions about a legal mandate to force people to buy health insurance or pay a penalty and even go to jail (Don’t say that it is the same as requiring car insurance because we can choose to own a car. We don’t pay for car insurance for cars we do not own. We will be legally forced to buy a product because we are carbon-based Americans who have a body temperature.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#783537 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S Number ONE!?!??! S Q U I R R E L!
Akin and Murdock are not running for pres. Your personal right to kill your li'l baby before it is born is NOT the number one issue facing the US right now.
Talk about tunnel vision and shortsightedness. I think you are just trying to distract from the real problems facing this citizenry right now. A few women will fall for it....MOST can think about more than one thing at a time and can prioritize.
So what's up with the love affair with SQUIRREL? A heartfelt tribute to the movie UP starring everyone's favorite uber liberal Ed Asner?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#783539 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
horsecrap....the number of rapes is approximately 90,000 per year, with a pregnancy rate estimated between 2% and 5%...
so 1,800 to 4,500 rape-related pregnancies per year.....
It's God's will.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783540 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
rape is a subject for local police, not the federal government....
it's the economy, stupid....
Okay, then why are these creeps running for the Senate making rape and abortion their number one issue? Why has their been over 1000 pieces of anti womens reproductive rights legislation?

Do they think that if women are raped and forced to have these babies that it helps the economy?
keyedick

Bronx, NY

#783541 Oct 25, 2012
OBAMA to REPORTER WHEN ASKED ABOUT HIS VOTING BLOCK BLACKS AAAA SORT OF MONGREL PEOPLE,LATINOS on the other hand we need them

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#783542 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the root cause of that "mental cancer," is the liberal progressive movement that hijacked our culture beginning in the 1960s. being virtuous, religious and patriotic meant you weren't as smart or enlightened as the limousine libs who produced the movies and TV shows meant to sway the masses to the dark side. that was the dawn of the real war on women and the introduction of violence into our living rooms on a daily basis.
If you ever have a chance to read J. Edgar Hoover's book "A study of Communism". You will see the communist liberals today. The book was used in the public school system-but the liberal intelligentsia such as O'bama's friend, Bill Ayers, worked hard to dispel every word, while using it at the same time. He has said he is the only one who openly says he is a communist.
Here is an excerpt from an interview he did:
Q Do your studies of the Communist techniques over the years show that the Communists are trained to lie about their status?

A The basic premise of Communism is deceit and hypocrisy. The Communist philosophy teaches that every available means must be utilized to achieve the final end—world revolution. For this reason the Communist will lie, cheat and resort to any tactics which will gain his end. He will advocate today exactly what he denounced yesterday. And with a straight face! Has he lied? No, he will say, he's only carrying out party policy. The concept of morality and fair play, as practiced in our democracy, is alien and repugnant to him. Moreover, the Communists employ a purposive double-talk, roundabout style, known as "Aesopian language," in their literature and speeches, designed to deceive and evade to clothe their true thoughts. This technique, utilized by Lenin, is the very epitome of deceit.

This story originally appeared in the August 11, 1950, issue of U.S.News & World Report

http://www.usnews.com/news/national/articles/...
Facts You Need To Know

Sallisaw, OK

#783543 Oct 25, 2012
...ROMNEY IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR THE REPUBLICANS...
Romney, His Religion & Republicans Are Fruit Cakes
Polygamous marriage is basically essential to Mormon theology. Mormon Doctrine states that God was once a human man, and "He is now a glorified, resurrected Personage having a tangible body of flesh and bones" (250). As a matter of fact, "all gods first existed as spirits, came to an earth to receive bodies, and then, after having passed through a period of probation on the aforesaid earth, were advanced to the exalted position they now enjoy" (Hoekema 38). After death, a good Mormon man who has followed a few certain rules is catapulted to this same status and receives his own planet to populate and rule over (Fife 103). To receive this honor, a man must be "married for eternity" in the Mormon temple. This special marriage is binding after death as well as until it.
"Celestial" marriage, as this eternal marriage is often called, is essential for Mormon women. Without being celestially married to a holder of the priesthood, a woman cannot be "saved" (Green 154). Mary Ettie Smith, a Mormon woman who left the church and Utah in 1856, said that "women do not amount to much in themselves," and that women in those times were often celestially married to men they had no intention of ever living with, so that they could have a man who would be able to get them into heaven (Green 154).
In the temple marriage ceremony, women are given secret names known only to their husbands, for identification purposes, so their husbands can pull them through to "the other side" after death (Laake 118). During the marriage ceremony, until 1990, men made their temple covenants directly to God, while the women had to make their temple covenants to their husbands (Laake 328). This means that while male temple workers representing God lead the men through the cloth representing the veil between worlds, husbands, symbolically, lead their wives through. Women also promise to obey their husbands in everything as long as their husbands obey God (Laake 108). As part of the ceremony, women also receive their endowments.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#783545 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
How on earth could they have obstructed the first two years....Democrats had both house and senate. And pushed thru a very unpopular Obamacare law to boot. Why didn't they approach jobs, unemployment, etc., then? Obama wasted EVERYONE'S time.
They didn't and the stimulis got passed(almost a billion dollar jobs/unemployment helping bill), healthcare reform got passed, Wall street reform got passed. We needed more economic policies passed but by then Republicans won the House and have dug in their heels ever since. Watch and see no matter who wins how much they do to try and help the economy, they be all in come January.
keyedick

Bronx, NY

#783546 Oct 25, 2012
'Liberalism =POLITICAL CORRECTNESS OVER INTELLECTUAL TRUTH
carol

United States

#783547 Oct 25, 2012
By the time I was fourteen my breasts had pretty much developed and the nipples were dark and full and ripe for the taking. Nonetheless, I couldn't handle Walter "down there," he was just too big. So I'd just be the third wheel while Mom stroked Walter or licked him to his full circumference and then she'd lay back and guide him slowly, carefully inside her by now steaming va-jay-jay! It was soooo sexy to watch that lots of times I'd just come all over myself before he was even halfway inside.

Sometimes I'd cup his balls and stick my finger in his anus but the fact is there came a day - at last - where I thought I might be able to wrap myself around Walter's glorious member. I had mom rub mineral oil on my vagina every night for a month and practiced with an empty champagne bottle and, finally, I was ready!

This time I made Walter lie down in the tub and stood over him while he licked my insides with his enormous pink tongue. His erection was standing a foot or more out of the water and that didn't even account for what was under the water and I could actually see the blood pulsing through the veins as gravity alone pulled back his nightmarish foreskin, his enormous purple glans struggling to free itself.

When neither of us could stand it any longer I stepped into the water, held onto the grab bars, and lowered myself gingerly onto Walter's protuberance. Mom was watching carefully and she guided the head of him into my tiny pink opening and I gasped as I felt the skin stretch and the gushing rush of fluid that ran out of me onto him. Walter responded in kind and he shot a huge load of creamy man-butters up to my cervix.

Mom said ruefully then, "Well, kids, it's a start."
Mile

Burnley, UK

#783548 Oct 25, 2012
No respect, no class and no clue!
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-calls-ro...

President Barack Obama had some startling words for his opponent in an interview with Rolling Stone, according to an advance report on the article from Mike Allen at Politico.
Allen says Obama told Rolling Stone's editor that kids look at Mitt Romney and say, "Well, that's a bullshitter, I can tell."
Here's the excerpt from the upcoming cover story, via Playbook's Mike Allen: 
"We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview ... on the morning of October 11th.... As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president....[S]he said,'Tell him: You can do it.' Obama grinned....'You know, kids have good instincts,' Obama offered.'They look at the other guy and say,'Well, that's a bullshitter, I can tell.'"
This is the first time we can ever recall a President using that sort of language in an interview. We look forward to hearing the White House's response.

Romney/Ryan 2012
carol

Orlando, FL

#783549 Oct 25, 2012
I know this is what drove some crazy on here last night but we'll just have to brace ourselves again.

Gallup - October 25, 2012:
Likely voters:
Romney - 50%
Obama - 47%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/election.aspx
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783550 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's God's will.
Jon Huntsman: Mitt Romney Should Withdraw Richard Mourdock Endorsement, Pull Ad

"[If I were Romney] I simply would have said I'm withdrawing my support," Huntsman said in an interview with HuffPost Live. "Until [Mourdock] proves otherwise, either you lay out an apology, do something else, but as of right now I would withdraw support."

Huntsman condemned Mourdock's comments, saying they "don't deserve to be part of our political discourse right now."

"I cringe -- it's like fingers on a chalkboard every time I hear men talk about women's health issues," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/jon-...

Is he the only Republican who has substance?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#783551 Oct 25, 2012
So, what did Prezident Fuckup fuckup since I've been away (for two hours). Anybody sacrificed ike in Benghazi?

Hey, I did read women are now supporting Romney. Looks like they went back after going blaaaaack and being very, very disappointed. LOL

Poll: Obama's Gender Lead Vanishes, Edge Now to Mitt
President might win test of 'most women sitting behind podium,' but poll shows Romney wiping out gender gap

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#783552 Oct 25, 2012
Colin Powell, the former general and Secretary of State under George W Bush, has endorsed Obama for a second term. He broke party ranks in 2008 to back the Democrat and says he is sticking with him four years later.
When he took over the country was in very, very difficult straits, we were in one of the worst recessions we had seen in recent times, close to a depression. The fiscal system was collapsing. Wall Street was in chaos. We had 800,000 jobs lost in that first month of the Obama administration and unemployment would peak a few months later at 10%.
So we were in real trouble. The auto industry was collapsing. The housing industry was starting to collapse, and we were in very difficult straits. And I saw over the next several years stabilization come back in the financial community, housing is now starting to pick up after four years, it's starting to pick up. Consumer confidence is rising. So I think generally we've come out of the dive and we’re starting to gain altitude
----------
Further news:

In a feisty speech, Mr Obama claimed Mr Romney would "turn back the clock 50 years for immigrants, gays and women" and repeatedly said the Republican had shown himself to be untrustworthy.

He attacked Mr Romney for claiming to be a "car guy" after opposing the government bail-out of the US auto industry – central to the Midwestern economy – and for now saying his plan to cut income taxes by 20 per cent would not benefit top earners, after privately assuring donors that it would.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783553 Oct 25, 2012
BY MARGARET SANGER, THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD "We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.""Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying
... demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism ...
[Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the
world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of
others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead
weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the
stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world,
it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant ... We are paying
for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing,
unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born
at all."
-- Margaret Sanger. The Pivot of Civilization , 1922. Chapter on "The
Cruelty of Charity," pages 116, 122, and 189. Swarthmore College Library
edition.
"Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most HEY LILLY,DEM,YEOMEN,SAMBOS,QUIMBO S dey talking bout Use

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-24 2 min RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min WelbyMD 179,478
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min well 50,657
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]