Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,302)

Showing posts 726,021 - 726,040 of1,078,476
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to feel somewhat sorry for you elderly racist baggers.
You may not live long enough to EVER see a republican president
Dem less than Two Weeks…our 45th President...Presidnt Romney!!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to feel somewhat sorry for you elderly racist baggers.
You may not live long enough to EVER see a republican president
The silence I have received on these questions is deafening.

SHEEPLE, can you give us just one good reason why Obama should be re-elected?
Tell us, what has Obama done that has made your life better?

I told you SHEEPLE that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while simultaneously lowering the standard of living for every American.

This is exactly what has happened, and it is the best reason for voting for Romney.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Stevens was steered to Benghazi by the White House.
His security was ordered to be minimized.
Al Qaeda attempts to kidnap him in Benghazi with a well-rehearsed attack.
..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Imagine another 4 years of this impostor to the "Throne"?
What if we got into a serious dispute with China,Russia???
the White Flag would be fluttering over our WH!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Just to be clear about this apology....
McCain Accepts Mourdock’s Apology
"Senator McCain is glad that Mr. Mourdock apologized to the people of Indiana and clarified his previous statement."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Thanks John.
At his Wendesday press conference, Mourdock stood by his words and accused his oppoents of "twisting" them. He said he was sorry if people had misinterpreted them the wrong way!

That's not an apology; anyway why apologize? Those are his true views, what can he say now? I didn't mean it? No. This fool needs to get raped first before he'll change anything, how anyone can vote for such a beast is beyond comprehension.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:

I told you SHEEPLE that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while simultaneously lowering the standard of living for every American.

This is exactly what has happened, and it is the best reason for voting for Romney.
Your tooth fell out
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry had to cut out your bs to fit some facts in.....

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
First President to violate the War Powers Act..
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.(they just added God, and Jerusalem, back into the DNC platform today 9-6-2012, after a national protest pointing out the removal of all reference to God and Jerusalem)
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences”.
Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs. Arizona).
How is this hope and change working out for you? THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP...I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!
Chain mail?
Really?
Every one of your mutt pals have seen those lies since 2008.
Go fk yourself
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>What are you trying to say Jane? You hate women.

Another poster said it well:

"White blue-collar women will put Romney in the White House, but he will put them in the out house. "
Jane has been fighting me all day.
She is pretending I'm her I guess.
Poor old hag doesn't realize that everyone hates her not just me.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
There are too many reasons to post. The number one is that he will appoint two more justices to the Supreme Court to ensure that womens rights remain intact. We don't want men to impose their religious fanaticism upon our lives and bodies.
We can thank the likes of those beasts Akin and Murdock for their rape comments; this has lighted a renewed fire among women; we are not going to be on trial for being rape victims; having to prove we've been raped. It's none of your effing business what we do and when we do it. Period. Women are in charge of their own lives.
It is 2012 and we are not going to go back to the 1950's.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If that plant has high emissions, yes. He also said if coal can be utilized cleaner,that would be a good thing.
That's the idea of cap & trade.
Reducing emission is positive.
"real dumb"
Gotta question for you "real dumb". Why do you not continue to do your emissing, the BULLMANURE and lies you express 30 or 40 times a day?
Peace
KMA
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

“I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…”

So begins the Oath of Enlistment for Our U.S. military, but in an explosive interview with a National Guard whistleblower shown at the link below, soldiers are now being advised they will be ordered (by the enemy within) to commit Treason by breaking that Oath against their country and fellow citizens should civil unrest erupt across the country...

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/25/national-gu...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
In the world of political endorsements, this is a big one: Former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed Barack Obama on Thursday morning:
"You know, I voted for him in 2008 and I plan to stick with him in 2012, and I'll be voting for he and Vice President Joe Biden next month," he said on CBS' "This Morning."
Asked whether it was an endorsement, he said, "Yes."
Powell praised the president's handling of the economy and ending of the Iraq War.
"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," he said.
Powell said he had the "utmost respect" for Mitt Romney but criticized his tax plan.
He said Romney's foreign policy was a "moving target."
And you know that this endorsement, and Powell's assessment of Mitt Romney, has Republicans gnashing their teeth this morning.
Good times.
Well, the thread fool is at it again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure was crying pretty hard for a guy that made a mistake.
Liar.
He cried cause he knows his political career is over with one stupid as hell remark.
Comes with the territory.
What are his poll numbers? and Akins? The fact remains that people will still vote for this mofo. I hope when he gets raped he calls it an act of God.
And, what about George Macaca Allen? I think he's actually winning!
I'm so disgusted with people, what the hell is wrong with them?
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

keyedick wrote:
Benjamin Tillman Ben Tillman (1847-1918), an up-and-coming Democrat in 1896, had been elected to the U.S. Senate from South Carolina in 1894. He had previously served as governor of South Carolina from 1890-1894, a term in which he won a reputation as one of the early Southern demagogues I have three daughters," he once told Congress, "but so help me God, I had rather find either one of them killed by a tiger or a bear and gather up her bones and bury them, conscious that she had died in the purity of her maidenhood, than to have her crawl to me and tell me the horrid story that she had been robbed of the jewel of her womanhood by a black fiend." Such speeches on the alleged threat of black rapists--characteristic of populist Southern Democrats in the early 1900s--bespoke as many fears about women's increasing independence as about "social equality" between blacks and whites.
I prefer Charles Tillman.
Did you see him shut down Megatron the other night?
Great cornerback.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>Dem less than Two WeeksÂ…our 45th President...Presidnt Romney!!
29.1% chance of that happening.
Good luck.
Study up some charts of probability using that baseline.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Birth control? What is most economical to fund or to support a child throughout 18 years or prevent the birth?

Abortion? Leave God out of the issue since apparently he is the same God who enabled Cheney to receive a heart transplant while others who can not afford health care die by the thousands over preventable causes.
keyedick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bush Depression Rerun wrote:
The conservatives are distorting the Benghazi attacks for pure political gain. While the tin foil hat conspiracy groupies lie about Benghazi and harp why Obama didn't put bombers in the air the first 10 seconds over "Faceook Confessions" and or "Twitter and Facebook reports" they are swallowing the proverbial camel. Romney was a failure as governor. The only thing he knows how to do is make money for himself by hurting American employees.
Romney Profiteer/job killer: http://thinkprogress.org/progress-report/romn...
When Mitt was governor of *Massachusetts from January 2003 to January 2007. And during that time, according to the U.S. Labor Department, the state ranked 47th in the entire country in jobs growth. Fourth from last.The only ones that did worse? Ohio, Michigan and Louisiana. In other words, two rustbelt states and another that lost its biggest city to a hurricane. http://politicalcorrection.org/factcheck/2011...
American Pad & Paper: Bain invested $5 million in the small paper company in 1992, and reportedly collected $100 million in dividends on that investment. AMPAD went bankrupt in 2000, laying off 385 employees.
• Dade Behring: Bain Capital invested $415 million in a leveraged buyout in 1994, borrowed an additional $421 million, and ultimately walked away with $1.78 billion. Dade filed for bankruptcy in 2002, and 2,000 workers lost their jobs.
• DDI Corporation: Bain Capital reportedly invested $46.3 million in 1997, reaping $85.5 million in profits and an additional $10 million in management fees. When the company later went bankrupt, 2,100 workers were laid off.
• GS International: In a somewhat less profitable transaction, Bain Capital invested $60 million in 1993 and received $65 million in dividends. This company, too, went bankrupt in 2002, and 750 workers lost their jobs.
• Stage Stores: Bain invested $5 million to purchase the company and took it public in the mid-’90s, reaping $100 million from stock offerings. Stage filed for bankruptcy in 2000, and 5,795 workers reportedly were laid off.
http://www.politicususa.com/fire-people-romne...
107 US employees at Illinois plant forced to train Chinese workers for their jobs. The US flag was taken down and the Chinese flag put up, thanks to Bain Capitol selling out the US and US workers for profit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.globallabourrights.org/reports...
As for the KKKoncervative video Obama Phones, here are the FACTS:*The president has no direct impact on the program, and one could hardly call these devices "Obama Phones," as the e-mail author does. This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.
http://factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
A DEM TOLD ME TO Tell YOU DANCE CHIMP DANCE lololololo
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>The silence I have received on these questions is deafening.
Probably has more to do with you being a hillbilly retard more than anything else.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tooth fell out
Got no answer, huh?
That is why have now become a Republican.

dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine another 4 years of this impostor to the "Throne"?
What if we got into a serious dispute with China,Russia???
the White Flag would be fluttering over our WH!!
Better do more than imagine.
29.1% chance I don't rub your face in a pile of shit nov 7th.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Homer looking forward to Obama's second turn. No way Republicans can act like complete aholes another 4 years. I think the Republicans will finally come to the table after obstructing the last 4 years with some compromises. Then will see real progress on the economy, the debt and the deficit. Just need these aholes to get on board.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 726,021 - 726,040 of1,078,476
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min voice of peace 67,871
Amy 7-23 6 min Sublime1 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min PEllen 97,514
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min loose cannon 174,463
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min gottondas 68,361
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE