Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236515 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#783680 Oct 25, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was responding to a comment made by a 6 year old?
Would you like anyone never mind the leader of the free world to address your child in such a manner?
I'll bet even that Obama supporter father was sorry he brought up the subject with our low-class POS president. How incredibly tacky and disrespectful Obama is.

When Romney becomes President, he will bring class and integrity and civility back into the oval office.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783682 Oct 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>President Romney already released the tax returns , and Mr. Trump is making obama look as if he has something to hide by not releasing his college records before the election , well laid out plan if you think about it , good job making curious George look like the monkey he is .
Nothing for nothing you shouldn't compare romney and obama to monkeys the ears alone on obama make him look like the chimp

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783683 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you could have 100 born-again evangelical Christians in the US Senate and they could not do a single thing to make abortion illegal....
it's a totally bogus issue to divert attention from Obama's economic collapse....
Romney said he would gladly sign a bill to make all abortions illegal.

Republicans keep passing legislation to limit the availability of abortions, Romney will sign these.

If he will gladly sign these bills, he would appoint a SC judge that would also.
dem

United States

#783684 Oct 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You replied on behalf of poster Mile__why was that?

Was Tyrone killed in the consulate building "along with" ambassador Stevens or did he die in a different attack in a distant location hours later???

Simple question IMO.
Doesn't all baggers have ten topix identities.
Republicans 4 America

Woodbridge, VA

#783685 Oct 25, 2012
TSM wrote:
Obama’s campaign strategy is like throwing spaghetti up against the wall to see what sticks so far nothing is sticking from Big Bird, Binders, and War on Woman etc. The latest excuse blaming Clinton for Obama’s falling campaign!!
BA..hahaha!! Too funny!!
dem

United States

#783686 Oct 25, 2012
Time to turn it up to eleven!!!!!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#783687 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to yourself much, Midlothian white trash hillbilly.
Do that JIVE SAMBO SHUCK CHIMP SHUCK
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783688 Oct 25, 2012
Facts You Need To Know wrote:
Mitt Romney implicated in perjury and stock fraud, made millions in process OCTOBER 24, 2012BY: LOU COLAGIOVANNI
Mitt Romney has been implicated in a complex case involving perjury, stock manipulation, and possibly consumer fraud.
Mitt Romney lied in the divorce proceedings of his wealthy friend, Tom Stemberg, founder of Staples, according to a story by radaronline.com . At least that is what Stemberg's former wife, Maureen, says. She is a MS patient who says her husband was so vindictive he even cut off her health insurance. Unfortunately the records for this case have been sealed, and participants are unable to discuss them. Other forces are in motion to lift the gag order.
It is a matter of public record that Mitt Romney went on the stand claiming that Staples as a business was "overvalued." He also specifically said:
I didn't place a great deal of credibility in the forecast of the company's future.
Because of Romney's testimony the court valued the corporation at a paltry percentage of its actual worth, and Maureen Stemberg was granted a tiny settlement.
Meanwhile, weeks after the divorce was finalized, Mitt Romney and his buddy Tom Stemberg sold their shares of Staples to Goldman Sachs and made millions in the process.
This is a case in a long line of cases that show a side of Mitt Romney's business ethics that he does not want the American people to know about.
Shows his hatred of women. One would think that since his wife too has MS, that he would be kind and sympathetic. But no, he probably loved punishing and ruining this woman to make a buck.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#783689 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet even that Obama supporter father was sorry he brought up the subject with our low-class POS president. How incredibly tacky and disrespectful Obama is.
When Romney becomes President, he will bring class and integrity and civility back into the oval office.
What a load!

President Barack Obama says that it’s even obvious to 6-year-old children that Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is a “bullshitter.”

In an upcoming cover piece for Rolling Stone, Douglas Brinkley recalls his Oct. 11 meeting with Obama in the Oval Office.

“As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president,” Brinkley writes, according Politico’s Mike Allen.“[S]he said,‘Tell him: You can do it.’”

“You know, kids have good instincts,” the president reportedly said with a grin.“They look at the other guy and say,‘Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.’”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1qZ7b )

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783690 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>most insulting of all of Obama's behavior during and right after the attack, was that he appeared on a comedy talk show and discussed it. that alone shows how truly awful Obama is and what poor judgement he has.
can you imagine the media uproar if right after 9/11/01 GWB had gone to Vegas or been hanging out with celebrities and called the murders of Americans "a bump in the road" or "not optimal."
Bush was criticized for finishing reading to the kids. Obama was not criticized for laughing with celebrities for days afterwards.
Exactly.
carol

Orlando, FL

#783691 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>most insulting of all of Obama's behavior during and right after the attack, was that he appeared on a comedy talk show and discussed it. that alone shows how truly awful Obama is and what poor judgement he has.
can you imagine the media uproar if right after 9/11/01 GWB had gone to Vegas or been hanging out with celebrities and called the murders of Americans "a bump in the road" or "not optimal."
Bush was criticized for finishing reading to the kids. Obama was not criticized for laughing with celebrities for days afterwards.
Huffington Post - Bush was widely criticized for remaining in the classroom to finish the book after learning of the terror attack. But several former students at Emma E. Booker Elementary said they believe the president reacted in the best way possible.

From Time:

"I think the President was trying to keep us from finding out," Chantal Guerrero, 16, told the magazine, "so we all wouldn't freak out."

Even if that didn't happen, it's apparent that the sharing of that terrifying Tuesday with Bush has affected those students in the decade since. Dubrocq, now a junior at Riverview High School in Sarasota, doubts that he would be a student in the rigorous international-baccalaureate program if he hadn't been with the President as one of history's most infamous global events unfolded. "Because of that," he says, "I came to realize as I grew up that the world is a much bigger place and that there are differing opinions about us out there, not all of them good."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/05/911-...

Bush's drastic change in demeanor upon hearing of the second plane flying into the Twin Towers is clearly unmistakable as someone who was processing the gravity of the situation before reacting. He knew his reaction in front of the entire world just a few minutes later was worth those extra minutes to take it in. The world had just changed.
dem

United States

#783692 Oct 25, 2012
Republicans 4 America wrote:
<quoted text>Take that sock from around your rotten dk, that you use to try to get notice, and put it in that stupid lame ass mouth of yours. In other words, put it to good use!! IN YOUR WORDS THAT YOUR STUPID ASS CAN UNDERSTAND, AND HAS HEARD SAID TO HIM A MILLION TIMES, I AM SURE.. STFU!! LOL
Have I made you cry, chimp?
dem

United States

#783693 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet even that Obama supporter father was sorry he brought up the subject with our low-class POS president. How incredibly tacky and disrespectful Obama is.

Sounds like a fake Jew kkkhunt with another sock.
Just sayin.
dem

United States

#783695 Oct 25, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing for nothing you shouldn't compare romney and obama to monkeys the ears alone on obama make him look like the chimp
How clever.
My chimp is imitating me, his master.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#783696 Oct 25, 2012
Facts You Need To Know wrote:
Mitt Romney implicated in perjury and stock fraud, made millions in process OCTOBER 24, 2012BY: LOU COLAGIOVANNI
Mitt Romney has been implicated in a complex case involving perjury, stock manipulation, and possibly consumer fraud.
Mitt Romney lied in the divorce proceedings of his wealthy friend, Tom Stemberg, founder of Staples, according to a story by radaronline.com . At least that is what Stemberg's former wife, Maureen, says. She is a MS patient who says her husband was so vindictive he even cut off her health insurance. Unfortunately the records for this case have been sealed, and participants are unable to discuss them. Other forces are in motion to lift the gag order.
It is a matter of public record that Mitt Romney went on the stand claiming that Staples as a business was "overvalued." He also specifically said:
I didn't place a great deal of credibility in the forecast of the company's future.
Because of Romney's testimony the court valued the corporation at a paltry percentage of its actual worth, and Maureen Stemberg was granted a tiny settlement.
Meanwhile, weeks after the divorce was finalized, Mitt Romney and his buddy Tom Stemberg sold their shares of Staples to Goldman Sachs and made millions in the process.
This is a case in a long line of cases that show a side of Mitt Romney's business ethics that he does not want the American people to know about.
Horse shit , this is comming from a scorned ex wife , besides we need a savvy business man to run this country not a affirmative action closet muslim mulatto .

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#783697 Oct 25, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was great,,got any knock knock jokes you'd care to share cupcake?
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Barack.
Barack who?
Soetoro. No, wait. Obama. No, wait. I don't know what my name is.

How's that one?)))))))
Republicans 4 America

Woodbridge, VA

#783698 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck a dk, chimp.
Preferably your own if you can find it.
Oh, for God sake, dem. I hope someone gets you a dk sucker for Christmas, because I can tell you want one REALLY BAD. lol

This is all you fricking talk about is sucking dk. A true dk head for sure.

demwit the dkhead lol

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#783699 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you could have 100 born-again evangelical Christians in the US Senate and they could not do a single thing to make abortion illegal....
it's a totally bogus issue to divert attention from Obama's economic collapse....
Perhaps, but only one Supreme Court Justice could do the trick...don't trust Republicans with anything you care about.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783700 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelling now....SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!
One-track liberal women's minds in an uproar!
Most women of EITHER party are smarter than that!
So, women that get raped are stupid, It must be their fault.

Typical thinking right winger.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#783701 Oct 25, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
How on earth could they have obstructed the first two years....Democrats had both house and senate. And pushed thru a very unpopular Obamacare law to boot. Why didn't they approach jobs, unemployment, etc., then? Obama wasted EVERYONE'S time.
... and money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min Ratloder 70,045
@POTUS: Obama unveils new TWITTER account 1 hr Yes-I do 5
who's responsible?..........................i g... 2 hr 15 believe it 15 1
St Xavier Sex Scandal 2 hr Sandy 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,604
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr FastandFurious 189,897
abby 6-2 5 hr Kuuipo 17
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]