Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,295)

Showing posts 725,881 - 725,900 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We're the people that are going to put some constitution back into your life. It's "trickle down" constitution. We put it back into the government, and it trickles down to you.
There's going to be a lot of TEA in your future. Plan ahead. Get a job. Go get fitted for a leaf blower now. Don't wait until the big crowds begin to form on November 7th. If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.
I am a bit worried about the Tea since they started with the community organizing. Not withstanding taking up Saul as a bastion of Tea philosophy.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Well, I'm not so brave as you, carol, but let me tell you dad was a soldier about it all and working together we finally managed to get the whole thing inside me at last. "You jus' wait, Janey girl," Dad panted in my ear, "after this we're gonna try it out in your vagina."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why Voters Should Turn From the Pseudoconservative Party of the Great Recession
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/louis-m-guenin/...
Would you be talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' lunatic Marxist subprime housing loan program collapsing our economy after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats?
keyedick

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

obama said I WILL not SLEEP FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS UNTIL THE ELECTION IS OVER WELL WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEn ASLEEP SINCE THE LAST ONE,DOWNSIZE WASHINGTON,The MILITIAS HAVE BEEN AROUND BEFORE obama so folks who do not agree with the direction the GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN OVER THE LAST SEVERAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA documents supported Susan Rice’s description of Benghazi attacks
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bengha...
I know there would be an idiot like you that would respond.

In your case, you cite a liberal "opinion writer"...

Weak. What does Big Bird have to say?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

"What's a vagina, Dad?" I said breathlessly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
Does anyone here want to try and argue that Obama did not send our U.S. Ambassodor to the U.N. Susan Rice to go on TV to lie and mislead to the American people?
brilliant
helpful
interesting
agree
funny

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we had said that about his (I found out they lied to me later) Iraq war speech at the UN.
pot smoker calls kettle black

Talk about meme...

Obama: Romney's a 'Bullshitter'...
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Colin Powell endorsed Obama.
... nuff said.
I just never figured out when Colin Powell became a Marxist.
That would be about 2 seconds after he found out Bush lied about the WMDs.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant
helpful
interesting
agree
funny
Thanks!

Of course, sonicfilter fell for it.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' lunatic Marxist subprime housing loan program collapsing our economy after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats?
Homeownership drive. Bush. Giving loans to those who can't afford them. Collusion with Fannie and Freddie. He said it. It's on the record. At least the real record. Wanna see it?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Concordia University (Saint Paul, MN) is threatening disciplinary action against a student for the sin of embarrassing Democratic Congressman Collin Peterson.

(Needless to say, if a student embarrassed a Republican congressman, she’d be a hero.)

The student, Kate Engstrom, asked Congressman Peterson a question after a public event, videotaped it openly (not secretly), and posted it on YouTube.

Since Peterson is thought to have embarrassed himself, the university administration has apologized to Peterson for their impertinent student, and is pondering action against Engstrom.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/10...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Just another Obama Goof!!
President Barack Obama spoke in Colorado today as part of a nearly around-the-clock campaigning tour! The President goofed up when talking about the desire for wind turbines being manufactured in America, saying he wanted them manufactured "here in China."
I guess like the time Stephanopoulos corrected Obama when he “Obama” said he hasn’t attack my Muslim faith Stephanopoulos immediately interrupted Obama, stating,“Christian faith.” The more Obama’s off the Teleprompter the more we see into his Soul!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually we did win the Vietnam war. The North Vietnamese were virtually decimated when we pulled most of the troops out. It wasn't till the democrat congress stopped funding the military aid to South Vietnam that the north overran the south. A lot of revising going on.
The Democrats invented a system of lies about Vietnam to hide from the American people the fact that they were sabotaging the United States during the Cold War.
You're still seeing those lies appear here, 40 years later.
The Democrats and CBS and NBC and ABC duped the American public so successfully with that system of lies, it's only now, 40 years later, that the population is becoming aware of the actual history and facts about Vietnam.
Lo, and behold, those same people, Democrats and CBS and NBC and ABC are attempting to dupe the American people again with the Obama lie.
Obama is a fraud.
Obama can send 5 million dollars to the charity of his choice any time he chooses. All he has to do is release his college records before the election.
I guess he thinks the "poor" don't need that 5 million dollars.
Well, if they don't need that 5 million dollars, they don't need any money from me or any of that redistribution of wealth, either.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/i mages/2012/10/25/us/politics/f ivethirtyeight-1025-wedpolls/f ivethirtyeight-1025-wedpolls-b log480.png
Wow
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
"What's a vagina, Dad?" I said breathlessly.
I must be on the wrong site.

Though I would hazard a guess that all these nutjobs aren't. They're just waiting/drooling for your next post.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The LA Times’ Laughable ‘Fact Check’ On Libya

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/the-la-tim...
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there would be an idiot like you that would respond.
In your case, you cite a liberal "opinion writer"...
Weak. What does Big Bird have to say?
I think he cited the CIA.

So what's the current FOX walk around for that one?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Debt at $16.2 trillion. That's $200 billion since the democrat convention. That's $4 billion a day. At this rate it will be well over $16.5 trillion by January 1.
Which begs the questions, why is the House so irresponsible with the public's money, could we survive another round of trickle down economics and what would a corporate raider do to create jobs in the US?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 725,881 - 725,900 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 6 min joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 2 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,641
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••