Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Wife Is A Swell Dame”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#783399 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The video is clear evidence, dufus.
It clearly shows a well-rehearsed assault. And, it clearly shows no demonstration anywhere in sight where the Obama lie says the demonstration was.
The actual video of the attack proves Obama a liar.
The only remaining questions relate to why Obama lied about the attack.
I am convinced Al Qaeda didn't intend to kill Stevens. Their intent was to kidnap him. That's why Stevens died of smoke inhalation instead of being blown to bits by RPG rounds blowing away the door to the safe room he was cornered in.
Had Al Qaeda intended to kill Stevens, they would have blown the room he baracaded himself in to bits. If he was still alive when the blew the door open with the RPGs they used when they assaulted the compound, they would have either lit him up with AKs, or make a video of Arabs cutting his head off.
They didn't do this. They attempted to smoke him out by lighting diesel fuel.
Stevens died of smoke inhalation.
Then, the Arabs have an American ambassador to offer to Obama in exchange for the muslim terrorist that bombed the WTC the first time, like the Muslim Brotherhood that has an open invitation to the White House wants.
Um, no it doesn't. It shows a rag-tag band of yahoos running up the street like it was Mardi Gras and they were part of the parade. A drunk firing Popsicle sticks with a rubber band could've wiped them out 1/4 mile away. Face it, honey, the Seals just turned and ran like the adolescent boys they are leaving the CIA guy to face the strangely sensual oriental music. Typical soldiers. Maybe we need to pay them some more? Meanwhile, back at the barracks, the Utah National Guard Rapid Strike Force was huddled around the TV watching reruns of Family Feud.
dem

United States

#783400 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>What are his poll numbers? and Akins? The fact remains that people will still vote for this mofo. I hope when he gets raped he calls it an act of God.
And, what about George Macaca Allen? I think he's actually winning!
I'm so disgusted with people, what the hell is wrong with them?
Republicans have no morals.
The dumber the candidate the more they like them.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#783401 Oct 25, 2012
Birth control? What is most economical to fund or to support a child throughout 18 years or prevent the birth?
Abortion? Leave God out of the issue since apparently he is the same God who enabled Cheney to receive a heart transplant while others who can not afford health care die by the thousands over preventable causes.
Fluke it. It's the economy, stupid...
finding

Brookland, AR

#783402 Oct 25, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how federal revenue was at an all time high from 2006 thru 2008, the last three years of Bush's term. Now it sucks after four years of Obama. One of the primary fundamentals of failure is to cast blame on others. If Obama had any class at all, he would take responsibility for his own failures.
he has to blame it on someone, he has no record to run on.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#783403 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of brain damaged kkkhunts that lie all day.
O'bama will have to show his ID to vote today in Chicago. I hope they get a picture of that!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#783404 Oct 25, 2012
Colin Powell, good decent human being and I'll bet still a little pissed about being duped by Cheney and Rove and the other Neocons.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#783405 Oct 25, 2012
Updated Election Forecasting Model Still Points to Romney Win

An update to an election forecasting model announced by two University of Colorado professors in August continues to project that Mitt Romney will win the 2012 presidential election.

Their original prediction model was one of 13 published in August in PS: Political Science & Politics, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Political Science Association. The journal has published collections of presidential election models every four years since 1996, but this year the models showed the widest split in outcomes, Berry said. Five predicted an Obama win, five forecast a Romney win, and three rated the 2012 race as a toss-up.

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/10...
Facts You Need To Know

Sallisaw, OK

#783406 Oct 25, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry had to cut out your bs to fit some facts in.....
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
First President to violate the War Powers Act..
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.(they just added God, and Jerusalem, back into the DNC platform today 9-6-2012, after a national protest pointing out the removal of all reference to God and Jerusalem)
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
You May Be A Republican, And Want To Vote For Romney/Ryan If:
* You think a woman's vigina belongs to the Republican party
* You hate everyone who is not white
* You think the next tax cut is for you.
* you think bin Laden is one of Saddam's sons
* you think Donald Rumsfeld is Secretary of State
* you think Ann Coulter is a dream girl
* you think Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh were founding fathers
* you think SUV ownership is a constitutionally guaranteed freedom
* you think the Supreme Court guarantees correct election results
* you think the Patriot Act is about raising your flag on the Fourth of July.
* you think corporations should have free speech and use it to lie
* you think that Kuwait is a democracy
* you think a McDonalds at one end of town and Burger King at the other is a sign of a thriving economy.
* you think a minimum wage is too high.
* you think that single payer plan is a communist plot
* you think national sovereignty is an imminent threat
* you think homeland security is homeland security
* you think Dennis Miller has finally got it right
* you think duct-tape is essential to national security
* you have recently been born again.
* you think Bill O'Reilly's "No Spin Zone" is a "No Spin Zone"
* you think George Bush is smarter than he seems
* The Republicans Don't Like Federal Health Care For The Poor Old Working Stiff But, They Sure Love Federal Crop Insurance For Their Millionaires Buddies.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#783407 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
There are too many reasons to post. The number one is that he will appoint two more justices to the Supreme Court to ensure that womens rights remain intact.
Are you people seriously this damn STUPID?
I didn't ask what he is going to do, I asked what the hell he has done!

The silence I have received on these questions is deafening.

SHEEPLE, can you give us just one good reason why Obama should be re-elected?
Tell us, what has Obama done that has made your life better?

I told you SHEEPLE that Obama's election would increase the cost of living for every American, while simultaneously lowering the standard of living for every American.

This is exactly what has happened, and it is the best reason for voting for Romney.

The silence continues.
keyedick

Bronx, NY

#783408 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably has more to do with you being a hillbilly retard more than anything else.
SAMBO/BRASS ANKLES/Ah*le/Vaggot/possible N/YEOMEN
dem

United States

#783409 Oct 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
And you're proving it with every post.
I believe it's called projecting while in desperation.
carol

Orlando, FL

#783410 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Carol, I loved your story last night. It really took me back and you were very brave to tell it. I guess, in the spirit of honesty, I should mention that I was "Daddy's girl." But I had a similar experience. Give me a minute and I'll tell you about it... once I stop blushing.
Of course, I'm assuming your responding to the impersonator, DEBIL, and being sarcastic for his benefit.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783411 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If that plant has high emissions, yes. He also said if coal can be utilized cleaner,that would be a good thing.
That's the idea of cap & trade.
Reducing emission is positive.
To refresh your memory, which is often necessary, Obama didn't make any such suggestion. He just stated that anyone who chose to build a power plant would go bankrupt.
His blanket statement was any company that chose to build a new power plant would go bankrupt.
There wasn't any mention whatsoever about emission levels or anything like that. There was only the mention that any company that chose to build a power plant would go bankrupt.
He was very emphatic and clear on that point.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#783412 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We know where the facility is located in eastern Libya where they trained specifically for the assault on the compound and to obstruct the force that they knew would be coming in support.
Why hasn't Obama bombed that facility to smithereens yet?
And, why do you suppose it was Al Qaeda's intent to kidnap Stevens and not kill him? Do you think that is related to the Muslim Brotherhood having direct ties with Al Qaeda and demanding from the United States that the first terrorist that bombed the WTC be released and the Muslim Brotherhood being a frequent guest in the White House and Obama needing something to make him look "presidential" right before the election?
Do you think this is just another of the preplanned October surprises that blew up in the incompetent Democrats' face?
It really looks like the Three Stooges are running the show in the White House.
How much crap can you possibly continue to spew without a shred of evidence? Nevermind, I already know the answer.

Is it true you do not believe man has landed on the moon?

Are you also a member of the Flat Earth Society?

Homer just trying to see how deep the crazy goes.
finding

Brookland, AR

#783413 Oct 25, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you moonbats care about this stuff.
Why is Obama losing?
He has not told the people what he will do to change the economy, he has been to busy bashing Romney, now he has finally put out some sort of a plan, not good enough, a little to late, funny.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#783414 Oct 25, 2012
Benghazi and Obama: the media is trying to shore up this desperate administration

Here's one thing we can be sure of about the Benghazi affair: almost everything we've been told since by the mainstream media is a lie, invariably one designed to shore up the creaky and desperate Obama administration.

Consider how quickly the story was spun by Obama's amen corner in the liberal MSM. It should, according to any objective news sense, have been a shocking tale of how a woefully unprotected ambassador was murdered in cold blood by Al Qaeda affiliates. Instead, it almost immediately became of all things an excuse to demonstrate why Mitt Romney was unfit to be president.

Here, for example, was NBC the day after.

"Yesterday we noted that Mitt Romney, down in the polls after the convention, was throwing the kitchen sink at President Obama. Little did we know the kitchen sink would include on the anniversary of 9/11 one of the most over-the-top and (it turns out) incorrect attacks of the general-election campaign."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdeling...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#783415 Oct 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
Homer looking forward to Obama's second turn. No way Republicans can act like complete aholes another 4 years. I think the Republicans will finally come to the table after obstructing the last 4 years with some compromises. Then will see real progress on the economy, the debt and the deficit. Just need these aholes to get on board.
Homer will need to save a box of Kleenex.
dem

United States

#783416 Oct 25, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama will have to show his ID to vote today in Chicago. I hope they get a picture of that!
So will all early voters.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#783417 Oct 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Updated Election Forecasting Model Still Points to Romney Win
An update to an election forecasting model announced by two University of Colorado professors in August continues to project that Mitt Romney will win the 2012 presidential election.
Their original prediction model was one of 13 published in August in PS: Political Science & Politics, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Political Science Association. The journal has published collections of presidential election models every four years since 1996, but this year the models showed the widest split in outcomes, Berry said. Five predicted an Obama win, five forecast a Romney win, and three rated the 2012 race as a toss-up.
http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/10...
Peppy has been reading teas leaves all morning, I believe he came to the same conclusion.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783418 Oct 25, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine another 4 years of this impostor to the "Throne"?
What if we got into a serious dispute with China,Russia???
the White Flag would be fluttering over our WH!!
We'd be lucky if it's a white flag.
Al Qaeda's flag was flying over our embassies.

ABO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Guru 182,141
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Earthling-1 49,340
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min KiMerde 51,294
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min JOEL 71,260
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance