Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,291)

Showing posts 725,801 - 725,820 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Space Cadet posts a link from Media Matters...
Forgot they've been outed for colluding with Democrats in the Justice Department in a corrupt media scandal...
Bonehead!
Bush administration payment of columnists

The Bush administration payment of columnists refers to the payment of public funds to right-wing media commentators by several U.S. executive departments under Cabinet officials to promote various policies of U.S. President George W. Bush's administration. Hundreds of thousands of dollars were paid to at least three commentators to promote Bush administration policies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_administrat...

So where's your paper trail?

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is proof that a returning Vietnam soldier was spit on & that person was a Democrat.
Wow, you do like to revise history.
Next you'll be telling us Nixon won the Vietnam War.
Hi!

My name is Dumb Dave.

I'm too flocking Stoooopid to make the connection the it was the left and liberals (who ARE the DEMOCRATS) that spit on returning Vietnam soliders.

I ask for prooof.

By the way, when you provide proof, I will just make stuff up.

Why?

Because I am a dumbfk.

Thank you for listening.

DOIH!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
My name is Dumb Dave.
I make silly remarks that are never based on facts.
I can just make stuff up and I really enjoy it!
I believe anything I read on my far left websites!
Be sure to post to me as I'm very lonely.
Duh!
Found a great video of Real Dave on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said the same thong about Israel borders as Bush did.
I guess you left that part out of your revisionist history book.
Putz, Putz - Thong?

LOL

It'th the thame old thong with a different beat thince you been gone ...
Thing along, Putz!

LOL
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
As soon as Obama loses the election, we need hearings to let the Black House explain where they got intel the Terrorism on American Soil in Libya was due to a "spontaneous" action or video.
What just happened is like in a movie where politics from a corrupt president cause people to die.
Mark my words. There will be a movie about this.
I wonder which actor will play the part of the evil Barry Huessien Muslim Obama in the Black House.
Flavor flav would be a shoe in , in case he is not available Tyrone Giggums of the Dave Chapelle show would do .
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
My name is Dumb Dave.
I'm too flocking Stoooopid to make the connection the it was the left and liberals (who ARE the DEMOCRATS) that spit on returning Vietnam soliders.
I ask for prooof.
By the way, when you provide proof, I will just make stuff up.
Why?
Because I am a dumbfk.
Thank you for listening.
DOIH!
I don't think it was "Young Republicans" rioting over the war. LOL Weren't those unwashed, unshaved, unshorn, uncouth aszholes liberal dems?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Carol, I loved your story last night. It really took me back and you were very brave to tell it. I guess, in the spirit of honesty, I should mention that I was "Daddy's girl." But I had a similar experience. Give me a minute and I'll tell you about it... once I stop blushing.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He just doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that terrorists are out there and are trying to kill Americans.
He ordered his "government" to stop refering to the conflict we are having with terrorists as the "war on terror."
Obama did say this on October 8, 2012 in a fund raiser in the Bill Graham Civic Center in San Francisco, California. "Now, four years ago, I made a few commitments to you. I told you I’d end the war in Iraq, and I did. I said I’d end the war in Afghanistan, and we are." "I said we’d refocus on the people who actually attacked us on 9/11 -- and today, al Qaeda is on its heels and Osama bin Laden is no more."
You sure do know how to recite the Obama mantra.
Here is the difference between Benghazi and Watergate. Watergate was a simple break in. Benghazi has the blood and the lives of 4 Americans who are now dead.
The truth is a great majority of Americans don't believe his BS any more.
He is done.
You will see that soon. Real soon.
So you admit you lied when you said that Obama claimed Al Qaeda was dead.

As for Benghazi, we still don't know for sure what happened & who did it. The only people that lie about it are Mitt Romney & Republicans who keep running & circles.

Watergate concerned a Presidential cover up of a crime committed by operatives of Nixon's own party.

No Americans committed any crimes in Benghazi.

The only real crime committed by Americans is the one you commit when you constantly lie about it for political purposes. You blamed Al Qaeda for the attack. Where is your proof?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Yeah, it figures you'd forget who sent our troops to a war that was started on lies, that has resulted in the deaths of 4,282 American soldiers, with 32,223 wounded that get the shaft from the Republicans.
Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans
http://www.disabledveterans.org/2011/04/16/re...
So how is the water in the deep end?
What war would you be speaking of?
The only one that comes to mind is the war the Arabs started with the United States by murdering 3000 Americans.
You don't agree with the Democrats that gave their support for that war?
You think we should have surrendered to the Arabs on 9/12?

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

It was the Antiwar left (SDS)- all were just like sonicfilter & Dumb Dave - Democrats.

Why are these leftards so flocking stooooopid?

The retard wants Proof for stuff that is common knowledge!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
probably, but doesn't matter.....radical Islamist groups are all fruit of the same tree and are all equally responsible for such actions.....
just as an ACORN that changes its name is still an ACORN....
So, as long as we kill some terrorist somewhere whether or not they killed our ambassador is sufficient for you.

Why don't we capture a dozen terrorists or so & every time there is a terrorist attack somewhere we just execute one of the ones we captured? Look at the time & money that would save.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I love the way Obama's Zombies show up with "Forward" signs.

Four more years of the same isn't forward, it's stagnation.

I guess stupid people do serve a purpose in our country.

To support Democrats.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Detroit News Endorses Romney ‘Despite His Wrong-Headedness’ On Auto Rescue

The Detroit News, a self-described conservative paper that endorsed Sen. John McCain in 2008, endorsed Mitt Romney Thursday, arguing that his 5-point economic plan could jumpstart the economy and saying President Obama has fallen short.

But the paper did pay tribute to Obama's rescue of the auto industry and said the endorsement of Romney comes "[d]espite his wrong-headedness on the auto bailout."

Don't assume that it was a no-brainer for a conservative newspaper to endorse a conservative presidential candidate. We recognize and are grateful for the extraordinary contribution President Obama made to Michigan in leading the rescue of General Motors and Chrysler…

We have said in past editorials that while Romney rightly advocated for structured bankruptcies in his infamous "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" New York Times op-ed, he was wrong in suggesting the automakers could have found operating capital in the private markets. In that article, Romney suggested government-backed loans to keep the companies afloat post bankruptcy. But what GM and Chrysler needed were bridge loans to get them through the process, and the private credit markets were unwilling to provide them...

Had Obama done as well with the rest of the economy, it would be hard to deny him a second term.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Romney and the “Apology Tour”
Steve Benen remarks on the central lie of the Romney campaign (via Andrew):
But this plainly dishonest claim is at the core of Romney’s entire campaign message — it’s in every speech; it’s in every debate; it’s even in the title of his book. And the underlying point of the lie isn’t just over some routine policy dispute — Romney desperately wants Americans to question the president’s love of country. The “apology” claim is a lie, but it’s also an ugly smear.
Obviously, I agree with this, and I have been saying something similar about the “apology tour” and Romney’s part in perpetuating this lie for the last two years. Beyond the basic dishonesty of it, the frequent reliance on the “apology tour” attack tells us a lot about mainstream Republican foreign policy arguments. Obama has largely continued Bush’s national security policies, and he has not made very many departures from Bush’s foreign policy, except on Russia (where the departure has been fairly successful) and to a much lesser extent on Israel (where he has nothing to show for it). There isn’t very much that Obama has actually done abroad in the last two and a half years that clashes with what Romney thinks the U.S. ought to be doing, which is why he has to exaggerate the few differences that exist and otherwise repeat nonsense about Obama’s non-existent apologies.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Obama APOLOGY TOUR incomplete....

After Obama went around the Arab world apologizing for the United States being the most beneficial and benevolent nation in the history of civilization, he stopped his APOLOGY TOUR before he returned to the United States and apologized to the population of the United States for the Democrats vilifying, slandering, castigating, shunning, and spitting on returning veterans, and creating a system of lies to prevent the facts of history about their accomplishments and defense of the United States to be generally known by the American people.

We're still waiting for that apology to us, Obama.
When are you going to get around to apologizing for what the Democrats did to those who sacrificed everything so you could have a comfortable ride on that gravy train you've been riding your entire life?

Where's your apology to us? The American people are waiting.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you lied when you said that Obama claimed Al Qaeda was dead.
As for Benghazi, we still don't know for sure what happened & who did it. The only people that lie about it are Mitt Romney & Republicans who keep running & circles.
Watergate concerned a Presidential cover up of a crime committed by operatives of Nixon's own party.
No Americans committed any crimes in Benghazi.
The only real crime committed by Americans is the one you commit when you constantly lie about it for political purposes. You blamed Al Qaeda for the attack. Where is your proof?
Gobble, gobble!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Putz, Putz - I fixed it for you. You communicated ... nothing.

Try harder, Da-Vey - you can do it ... just like in special ed.

LOL

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will correct the mistakes of Bush and the catastrophes of Obama......
But his VP supported Bush 100% & is thereby responsible for those Bush mistakes.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Wow , David letterman even sees the truth and calls obama a liar.is there is a small chance of libs opening their eyes to the truth?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol makes the case for rapists. And you're worried about me? Next you'll say that the victim should be forced to marry her raper. The Christian Taliban, you are steering women into slavery and powerlessness. You're a sick woman. Tell me, if your got pregnant from a rapist, would you attempt to force her to have the baby?
I made the case for two women who were the product of rape who went on to live very rich and productive lives regardless.

How you construed that as making a case for rapists is beyond me.

No one would deny a woman an early abortion in the case of rape.

Get a hold of yourself, Lily.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama APOLOGY TOUR incomplete....
After Obama went around the Arab world apologizing for the United States being the most beneficial and benevolent nation in the history of civilization, he stopped his APOLOGY TOUR before he returned to the United States and apologized to the population of the United States for the Democrats vilifying, slandering, castigating, shunning, and spitting on returning veterans, and creating a system of lies to prevent the facts of history about their accomplishments and defense of the United States to be generally known by the American people.
We're still waiting for that apology to us, Obama.
When are you going to get around to apologizing for what the Democrats did to those who sacrificed everything so you could have a comfortable ride on that gravy train you've been riding your entire life?
Where's your apology to us? The American people are waiting.
Obama is like a rude, low class, belligerent guest. He's not getting invited back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 725,801 - 725,820 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 55 min generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 3 hr wow 1
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 1:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters