Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama Phone

Sauk City, WI

#783267 Oct 25, 2012
If you like Obama then you have to watch this vid lmao this is great!! Share this with all Obama supporters !!!
&fe ature=plcp

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#783268 Oct 25, 2012
Let’s cut to the chase. Benghazi is shaping up to be the worst cover-up ever in the history of the US. The 12 reports that were filed within the first 24 hours, outlining to the White House exactly what had transpired, never once mention a “protest” or any “video”. They do mention Al Queda linked group called Ansar al-Sharia, claiming the attacks. We know that the drone was feeding live video back to the White house “situation room” and that Obama was in a meeting with Panetta and Biden at the White House—we know they were informed via those emails of the attack in progress. Is there any doubt they also were watching this live in real time?

And with that info, Obama strolled out to the Rose Garden, and alluded to this “video”. In later appearances Obama does talk about the “vile” video, slamming Romney for calling it a “terrorist” attack. The DOJ indicts and arrests a man, albeit with a shady past—but does his family deserve having a price on their head—do they deserve to never return to their home, due to danger? Does he deserve to be in protective custody due to death threats from Muslim extremists? Do the 4 dead Americans, and their families, deserve any of what has gone on?

America stands at the crossroads in history. The Main Stream Media is protecting Obama, so many Americans do not know these details. They are hoping to slide through the next 2 weeks and pull out a victory, putting back in power the President who watched our fellow Americans die….and then, he went to bed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783269 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Homeownership drive. Bush. Giving loans to those who can't afford them. Collusion with Fannie and Freddie. He said it. It's on the record. At least the real record. Wanna see it?
Do we have to go over the Democrats selling their support for the Iraq war in exchange for no effective oversight of their Marxist lunatic subprime housing mortgage underwriting program again?
Here's the Wall Street Journal link where you can read the very quotes from the Democrats, as well as the Director of OFHEO identifying your Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for criminally cooking their books to hide the CRA disaster that was known as far back as 2003.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...

No effective oversight of the Democrats' idiotic Marxist subprime loan program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq, then the Democrats taking over complete oversight of the very institutions that caused the economy to collapse, and after 2 years of Democrat oversight, the economy collapsed.

Would this be the recession of which you're speaking?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#783270 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
“CIA documents supported Susan Rice’s description of Benghazi attacks.”
Contradictory Evidence Swallows Administration Libya Cover-Up

The evidence is clear: Despite having confirmed knowledge from day one that the attacks were pre-planned terrorism, the Administration chose to cover up that information and hide severe security inefficiencies and grotesque unpreparedness behind an immature YouTube video.

All three e-mails that are now public were sent within two hours, updating in real time the events happening in Benghazi. According to an anonymous source, the cables were sent by the State Department Operations Center to e-mail accounts for the top national security officials at the State Department, Pentagon, FBI, White House Situation Room, and office of the Director of National Intelligence.
keyedick

Bronx, NY

#783272 Oct 25, 2012
O SAM AND QUIM REMEMBER what the CENSUS DID FOR JAPANESE AMERICANS DURING WW2 WHILE SAM PREACHERS ARE ALWAYS TELLING YOU TO JOIN THE CENSUS BECAUSE IT PROVIDES MORE MONEY TO THE COMMUNITY YEA SAM YOU AND QUIM CAN GO F urselves,remember the RABBI during WW@ hope keep your valuables secure while you went to slave labor camps problem they KNEW you WERe NOT COMING BACK,EVELOUTION GETS RID OF DEAD WEIGHT NATURAL SELECTION SO IF YOU THINK YOUR COLOR AND OBAMA WILL SAVE YOU REALLY. O O sometimes I get a good feeling
dem

United States

#783274 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
I remember dad hugged me tight but I wasn't stupid, carol, I knew where this was going and we had 11 dogs so it wasn't like I didn't know how things worked. Dad's penis wasn't big, normally, carol, but after what had happened earlier it looked like a football! "Isn't it sore?" I asked him, but he just said, "Touch it an' we'll find out." So I did. Well, let me tell you, carol, sore or not that thing danced around in my hand like a squirrel in a butter churn!

I miss the south so much, even as I'm telling you this a tiny tear is trying to fall off my cheek onto the keyboard.
I always suspected you being a victim of abuse by a republican uncle.
dem

United States

#783275 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>this keeps dem off the streets and out of trouble. not that we care.
Lol!
Obsess much, Jane you ignorant slut.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#783276 Oct 25, 2012
Nov 6th wrote:
Tic Toc Tic toc tic toc tic toc Tic toc tic toc tic toc and the winner is?
Leader of the free world president Romney!!
fred

Milford, CT

#783277 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
According to reporting by David D. Kirkpatrick and Suliman Ali Zway of The New York Times, eyewitnesses have said there was no peaceful demonstration against the video outside the compound before the attack, though a crowd of Benghazi residents soon gathered, and some later looted the compound. But the attackers, recognized as members of a local militant group called Ansar al-Shariah, did tell bystanders that they were attacking the compound because they were angry about the video. They did not mention the Sept. 11 anniversary. Intelligence officials believe that planning for the attack probably began only a few hours before it took place.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/18/us/politics... ;
The Kenyan watched the ambassador get raped and murdered and then went to bed. The next day the Kenyan flew to Las Vegas to parety with Jay Z and Beyonce. The Kenyan has been exposed as a callous liar.

America gets it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#783279 Oct 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the case for two women who were the product of rape who went on to live very rich and productive lives regardless.
How you construed that as making a case for rapists is beyond me.
No one would deny a woman an early abortion in the case of rape.
Get a hold of yourself, Lily.
Have you not read all the varying pieces of legislation regarding rape? Are you deliberately closing your eyes to the wording, or do you just not know?
Yes, there are some states that are making it very difficult for rape victims to obtain an abortion.
Terms such as " forcible rape" is an affront to the victim, to put a rape victim on trial so that en can determine if enough force was used, is an outrage and should be to you as well Carol. You are a mother of a daughter.
Many rapes go unreported, so if that rape victim discovers that she is pregnant, she will be forced to have that baby.
Paul Ryan himself favors the "personhood" bill. This would in effect outlaw contraception, morning after pill, and abortion.
This is a "war on women" we should all be appalled.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783280 Oct 25, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Donald could just go ahead and give a donation anonymously with no strings attached - Nah, that would be moral.
Trump donates a lot as it is. How much did Obama donate? How much did Biden donate?

In addition to everything else Trump donates, he's offerring an additional 5 million dollars to be given to the charity of Obama's choice.
5 million dollars.
To the charity of Obama's choice.
All Obama has to do is release his college records before the election.
That's all Obama has to do to send 5 million dollars to any charity, or charities he chooses.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#783281 Oct 25, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>True to form--democrat communists always other people's money for nuttin'-and calling it moral. WTH.
And meanwhile you want a corporate raider in the White House?
dem

United States

#783282 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>I must be on the wrong site.

Though I would hazard a guess that all these nutjobs aren't. They're just waiting/drooling for your next post.
I like Jane being honest about her formative years.
dem

United States

#783283 Oct 25, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>True to form--democrat communists always other people's money for nuttin'-and calling it moral. WTH.
Speaking of brain damaged kkkhunts that lie all day.
dim

Somerville, MA

#783284 Oct 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I always suspected you being a victim of abuse by a republican uncle.
Dumbfk lily, for sure.
fred

Milford, CT

#783285 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too quick in citing that one.
LIBYA: Joe Lieberman thinks it’ an Administration-wide intelligence debacle.
dem

United States

#783286 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Real-time video proves Susan Rice lied about the Benghazi attacks.

Now, just which are you going to believe? The actual video of the attack? Or, some Democrat politician trying to cover Obama's lying ass?

If you noticed, Obama isn't in any hurry to get the terrorists arrested and being held in foreign countries extradited to the United States.
Looking at the details of the assault, it seems Al Qaeda didn't intend to kill the ambassador. Stevens died of smoke inhalation in the safe-room. They were trying to smoke him out while they had heavy weapons like RPGs at their immediate disposal. If they wanted to kill Stevens, they would have just blown the door open and lit him up.
But, that's not what they did. They dumped diesel fuel near the door and set it on fire. Stevens died of smoke inhalation.

Looks like Al Qaeda's plan was to kidnap the ambassador.
Then, the Muslim Brotherhood would get the terrorist that bombed the WTC the first time in exchange for an American ambassador.... immediately before the election.
Hey midget get lost.
keyedick

Bronx, NY

#783287 Oct 25, 2012
ROMNEY CAMPAIGN Brother, Can You Spare a Dime They used to tell me I was building a dream, and so I followed the mob,
When there was earth to plow, or guns to bear, I was always there right on the job.
They used to tell me I was building a dream, with peace and glory ahead,
Why should I be standing in line, just waiting for bread?

Once I built a railroad, I made it run, made it race against time.
Once I built a railroad; now it's done. Brother, can you spare a dime?
Once I built a tower, up to the sun, brick, and rivet, and lime;
Once I built a tower, now it's done. Brother, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, gee we looked swell,
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum,
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell,
And I was the kid with the drum!

Say, don't you remember, they called me Al; it was Al all the time.
Why don't you remember, I'm your pal? Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Once in khaki suits, gee we looked swell,
Full of that Yankee Doodly Dum,
Half a million boots went slogging through Hell,
And I was the kid with the drum!

Say, don't you remember, they called me Al; it was Al all the time.
Say, don't you remember, I'm your pal? Buddy, can you spare a dime?

"
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#783288 Oct 25, 2012
In light of the evidence that continues to pile up, Americans deserve explanations of why an attack was so easily executed on the Benghazi mission and why the true nature of the attacks was hidden - covered up - from the nation.
dem

United States

#783289 Oct 25, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Leader of the free world president Romney!!
Romney 29.1% chance of getting 270 electoral votes.

It's better odds than you growing a dk and brain at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Flo 181,863
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 2 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago