Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#783217 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA documents supported Susan Rice’s description of Benghazi attacks
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bengha...
I know there would be an idiot like you that would respond.

In your case, you cite a liberal "opinion writer"...

Weak. What does Big Bird have to say?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783218 Oct 25, 2012
"What's a vagina, Dad?" I said breathlessly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783219 Oct 25, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
Does anyone here want to try and argue that Obama did not send our U.S. Ambassodor to the U.N. Susan Rice to go on TV to lie and mislead to the American people?
brilliant
helpful
interesting
agree
funny

Location hidden

#783221 Oct 25, 2012
fred

Milford, CT

#783222 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we had said that about his (I found out they lied to me later) Iraq war speech at the UN.
pot smoker calls kettle black

Talk about meme...

Obama: Romney's a 'Bullshitter'...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783224 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Colin Powell endorsed Obama.
... nuff said.
I just never figured out when Colin Powell became a Marxist.
That would be about 2 seconds after he found out Bush lied about the WMDs.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#783225 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant
helpful
interesting
agree
funny
Thanks!

Of course, sonicfilter fell for it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783227 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' lunatic Marxist subprime housing loan program collapsing our economy after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats?
Homeownership drive. Bush. Giving loans to those who can't afford them. Collusion with Fannie and Freddie. He said it. It's on the record. At least the real record. Wanna see it?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#783228 Oct 25, 2012
Concordia University (Saint Paul, MN) is threatening disciplinary action against a student for the sin of embarrassing Democratic Congressman Collin Peterson.

(Needless to say, if a student embarrassed a Republican congressman, she’d be a hero.)

The student, Kate Engstrom, asked Congressman Peterson a question after a public event, videotaped it openly (not secretly), and posted it on YouTube.

Since Peterson is thought to have embarrassed himself, the university administration has apologized to Peterson for their impertinent student, and is pondering action against Engstrom.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/10...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#783229 Oct 25, 2012
Just another Obama Goof!!
President Barack Obama spoke in Colorado today as part of a nearly around-the-clock campaigning tour! The President goofed up when talking about the desire for wind turbines being manufactured in America, saying he wanted them manufactured "here in China."
I guess like the time Stephanopoulos corrected Obama when he “Obama” said he hasn’t attack my Muslim faith Stephanopoulos immediately interrupted Obama, stating,“Christian faith.” The more Obama’s off the Teleprompter the more we see into his Soul!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#783230 Oct 25, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually we did win the Vietnam war. The North Vietnamese were virtually decimated when we pulled most of the troops out. It wasn't till the democrat congress stopped funding the military aid to South Vietnam that the north overran the south. A lot of revising going on.
The Democrats invented a system of lies about Vietnam to hide from the American people the fact that they were sabotaging the United States during the Cold War.
You're still seeing those lies appear here, 40 years later.
The Democrats and CBS and NBC and ABC duped the American public so successfully with that system of lies, it's only now, 40 years later, that the population is becoming aware of the actual history and facts about Vietnam.
Lo, and behold, those same people, Democrats and CBS and NBC and ABC are attempting to dupe the American people again with the Obama lie.
Obama is a fraud.
Obama can send 5 million dollars to the charity of his choice any time he chooses. All he has to do is release his college records before the election.
I guess he thinks the "poor" don't need that 5 million dollars.
Well, if they don't need that 5 million dollars, they don't need any money from me or any of that redistribution of wealth, either.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#783231 Oct 25, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/i mages/2012/10/25/us/politics/f ivethirtyeight-1025-wedpolls/f ivethirtyeight-1025-wedpolls-b log480.png
Wow
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783232 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
"What's a vagina, Dad?" I said breathlessly.
I must be on the wrong site.

Though I would hazard a guess that all these nutjobs aren't. They're just waiting/drooling for your next post.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#783233 Oct 25, 2012
The LA Times’ Laughable ‘Fact Check’ On Libya

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/the-la-tim...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783234 Oct 25, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there would be an idiot like you that would respond.
In your case, you cite a liberal "opinion writer"...
Weak. What does Big Bird have to say?
I think he cited the CIA.

So what's the current FOX walk around for that one?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#783236 Oct 25, 2012
flack wrote:
Debt at $16.2 trillion. That's $200 billion since the democrat convention. That's $4 billion a day. At this rate it will be well over $16.5 trillion by January 1.
Which begs the questions, why is the House so irresponsible with the public's money, could we survive another round of trickle down economics and what would a corporate raider do to create jobs in the US?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#783237 Oct 25, 2012
FreedomofKetchup wrote:
<quoted text>
DOWN 2000 PLUS jobs in the coal fields here as well!!
O-green czar regime want EPA green compliance-help SUBSIDIZE it too dammit!
ROMNEY(is NOT Reagan)/RYAN 2012
Energy Independence FOR America again-NOT against it!!
Don't forget the millions of manufacturing jobs we lost.

Did you see that pamphlet Obama is sticking on doors everywhere?
It's the same thing that's been happening since he took office.
And, lo, and behold, he doesn't have a clue what's printed inside of it, too. Just like everything else in government he's supposedly responsible for.

The blue pamphlet coming to you... more junk stuck to your front door when you come home today.
dim

Somerville, MA

#783238 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
Exactly!

You & Dem always show up at the same time!

Must be an incestuous relationship, eh Vodka swill?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783239 Oct 25, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Of course, sonicfilter fell for it.
Oh yeah, and I'm really diggin' the 'informed' reply.

So what is the FOX guess of the day concerning?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#783240 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats invented a system of lies about Vietnam to hide from the American people the fact that they were sabotaging the United States during the Cold War.
You're still seeing those lies appear here, 40 years later.
The Democrats and CBS and NBC and ABC duped the American public so successfully with that system of lies, it's only now, 40 years later, that the population is becoming aware of the actual history and facts about Vietnam.
Lo, and behold, those same people, Democrats and CBS and NBC and ABC are attempting to dupe the American people again with the Obama lie.
Obama is a fraud.
Obama can send 5 million dollars to the charity of his choice any time he chooses. All he has to do is release his college records before the election.
I guess he thinks the "poor" don't need that 5 million dollars.
Well, if they don't need that 5 million dollars, they don't need any money from me or any of that redistribution of wealth, either.
Or the Donald could just go ahead and give a donation anonymously with no strings attached - Nah, that would be moral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 49,222
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,838
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
2 cops executed in new york 2 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 2 hr The Patriot 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 am PST

Bleacher Report11:56AM