Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#783130 Oct 25, 2012
dim wrote:
As soon as Obama loses the election, we need hearings to let the Black House explain where they got intel the Terrorism on American Soil in Libya was due to a "spontaneous" action or video.
What just happened is like in a movie where politics from a corrupt president cause people to die.
Mark my words. There will be a movie about this.
I wonder which actor will play the part of the evil Barry Huessien Muslim Obama in the Black House.
Flavor flav would be a shoe in , in case he is not available Tyrone Giggums of the Dave Chapelle show would do .
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#783131 Oct 25, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
My name is Dumb Dave.
I'm too flocking Stoooopid to make the connection the it was the left and liberals (who ARE the DEMOCRATS) that spit on returning Vietnam soliders.
I ask for prooof.
By the way, when you provide proof, I will just make stuff up.
Why?
Because I am a dumbfk.
Thank you for listening.
DOIH!
I don't think it was "Young Republicans" rioting over the war. LOL Weren't those unwashed, unshaved, unshorn, uncouth aszholes liberal dems?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783132 Oct 25, 2012
Carol, I loved your story last night. It really took me back and you were very brave to tell it. I guess, in the spirit of honesty, I should mention that I was "Daddy's girl." But I had a similar experience. Give me a minute and I'll tell you about it... once I stop blushing.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783133 Oct 25, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He just doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that terrorists are out there and are trying to kill Americans.
He ordered his "government" to stop refering to the conflict we are having with terrorists as the "war on terror."
Obama did say this on October 8, 2012 in a fund raiser in the Bill Graham Civic Center in San Francisco, California. "Now, four years ago, I made a few commitments to you. I told you I’d end the war in Iraq, and I did. I said I’d end the war in Afghanistan, and we are." "I said we’d refocus on the people who actually attacked us on 9/11 -- and today, al Qaeda is on its heels and Osama bin Laden is no more."
You sure do know how to recite the Obama mantra.
Here is the difference between Benghazi and Watergate. Watergate was a simple break in. Benghazi has the blood and the lives of 4 Americans who are now dead.
The truth is a great majority of Americans don't believe his BS any more.
He is done.
You will see that soon. Real soon.
So you admit you lied when you said that Obama claimed Al Qaeda was dead.

As for Benghazi, we still don't know for sure what happened & who did it. The only people that lie about it are Mitt Romney & Republicans who keep running & circles.

Watergate concerned a Presidential cover up of a crime committed by operatives of Nixon's own party.

No Americans committed any crimes in Benghazi.

The only real crime committed by Americans is the one you commit when you constantly lie about it for political purposes. You blamed Al Qaeda for the attack. Where is your proof?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#783134 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Yeah, it figures you'd forget who sent our troops to a war that was started on lies, that has resulted in the deaths of 4,282 American soldiers, with 32,223 wounded that get the shaft from the Republicans.
Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans
http://www.disabledveterans.org/2011/04/16/re...
So how is the water in the deep end?
What war would you be speaking of?
The only one that comes to mind is the war the Arabs started with the United States by murdering 3000 Americans.
You don't agree with the Democrats that gave their support for that war?
You think we should have surrendered to the Arabs on 9/12?

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#783135 Oct 25, 2012
It was the Antiwar left (SDS)- all were just like sonicfilter & Dumb Dave - Democrats.

Why are these leftards so flocking stooooopid?

The retard wants Proof for stuff that is common knowledge!

Newville, PA

#783136 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
probably, but doesn't matter.....radical Islamist groups are all fruit of the same tree and are all equally responsible for such actions.....
just as an ACORN that changes its name is still an ACORN....
So, as long as we kill some terrorist somewhere whether or not they killed our ambassador is sufficient for you.

Why don't we capture a dozen terrorists or so & every time there is a terrorist attack somewhere we just execute one of the ones we captured? Look at the time & money that would save.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#783137 Oct 25, 2012
I love the way Obama's Zombies show up with "Forward" signs.

Four more years of the same isn't forward, it's stagnation.

I guess stupid people do serve a purpose in our country.

To support Democrats.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783138 Oct 25, 2012
Detroit News Endorses Romney ‘Despite His Wrong-Headedness’ On Auto Rescue

The Detroit News, a self-described conservative paper that endorsed Sen. John McCain in 2008, endorsed Mitt Romney Thursday, arguing that his 5-point economic plan could jumpstart the economy and saying President Obama has fallen short.

But the paper did pay tribute to Obama's rescue of the auto industry and said the endorsement of Romney comes "[d]espite his wrong-headedness on the auto bailout."

Don't assume that it was a no-brainer for a conservative newspaper to endorse a conservative presidential candidate. We recognize and are grateful for the extraordinary contribution President Obama made to Michigan in leading the rescue of General Motors and Chrysler…

We have said in past editorials that while Romney rightly advocated for structured bankruptcies in his infamous "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" New York Times op-ed, he was wrong in suggesting the automakers could have found operating capital in the private markets. In that article, Romney suggested government-backed loans to keep the companies afloat post bankruptcy. But what GM and Chrysler needed were bridge loans to get them through the process, and the private credit markets were unwilling to provide them...

Had Obama done as well with the rest of the economy, it would be hard to deny him a second term.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#783139 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney and the “Apology Tour”
Steve Benen remarks on the central lie of the Romney campaign (via Andrew):
But this plainly dishonest claim is at the core of Romney’s entire campaign message — it’s in every speech; it’s in every debate; it’s even in the title of his book. And the underlying point of the lie isn’t just over some routine policy dispute — Romney desperately wants Americans to question the president’s love of country. The “apology” claim is a lie, but it’s also an ugly smear.
Obviously, I agree with this, and I have been saying something similar about the “apology tour” and Romney’s part in perpetuating this lie for the last two years. Beyond the basic dishonesty of it, the frequent reliance on the “apology tour” attack tells us a lot about mainstream Republican foreign policy arguments. Obama has largely continued Bush’s national security policies, and he has not made very many departures from Bush’s foreign policy, except on Russia (where the departure has been fairly successful) and to a much lesser extent on Israel (where he has nothing to show for it). There isn’t very much that Obama has actually done abroad in the last two and a half years that clashes with what Romney thinks the U.S. ought to be doing, which is why he has to exaggerate the few differences that exist and otherwise repeat nonsense about Obama’s non-existent apologies.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Obama APOLOGY TOUR incomplete....

After Obama went around the Arab world apologizing for the United States being the most beneficial and benevolent nation in the history of civilization, he stopped his APOLOGY TOUR before he returned to the United States and apologized to the population of the United States for the Democrats vilifying, slandering, castigating, shunning, and spitting on returning veterans, and creating a system of lies to prevent the facts of history about their accomplishments and defense of the United States to be generally known by the American people.

We're still waiting for that apology to us, Obama.
When are you going to get around to apologizing for what the Democrats did to those who sacrificed everything so you could have a comfortable ride on that gravy train you've been riding your entire life?

Where's your apology to us? The American people are waiting.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#783140 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you lied when you said that Obama claimed Al Qaeda was dead.
As for Benghazi, we still don't know for sure what happened & who did it. The only people that lie about it are Mitt Romney & Republicans who keep running & circles.
Watergate concerned a Presidential cover up of a crime committed by operatives of Nixon's own party.
No Americans committed any crimes in Benghazi.
The only real crime committed by Americans is the one you commit when you constantly lie about it for political purposes. You blamed Al Qaeda for the attack. Where is your proof?
Gobble, gobble!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#783141 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Putz, Putz - I fixed it for you. You communicated ... nothing.

Try harder, Da-Vey - you can do it ... just like in special ed.

LOL

Newville, PA

#783142 Oct 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will correct the mistakes of Bush and the catastrophes of Obama......
But his VP supported Bush 100% & is thereby responsible for those Bush mistakes.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#783143 Oct 25, 2012
Wow , David letterman even sees the truth and calls obama a liar.is there is a small chance of libs opening their eyes to the truth?
carol

Orlando, FL

#783144 Oct 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol makes the case for rapists. And you're worried about me? Next you'll say that the victim should be forced to marry her raper. The Christian Taliban, you are steering women into slavery and powerlessness. You're a sick woman. Tell me, if your got pregnant from a rapist, would you attempt to force her to have the baby?
I made the case for two women who were the product of rape who went on to live very rich and productive lives regardless.

How you construed that as making a case for rapists is beyond me.

No one would deny a woman an early abortion in the case of rape.

Get a hold of yourself, Lily.

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#783145 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama APOLOGY TOUR incomplete....
After Obama went around the Arab world apologizing for the United States being the most beneficial and benevolent nation in the history of civilization, he stopped his APOLOGY TOUR before he returned to the United States and apologized to the population of the United States for the Democrats vilifying, slandering, castigating, shunning, and spitting on returning veterans, and creating a system of lies to prevent the facts of history about their accomplishments and defense of the United States to be generally known by the American people.
We're still waiting for that apology to us, Obama.
When are you going to get around to apologizing for what the Democrats did to those who sacrificed everything so you could have a comfortable ride on that gravy train you've been riding your entire life?
Where's your apology to us? The American people are waiting.
Obama is like a rude, low class, belligerent guest. He's not getting invited back.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#783146 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who disgrace men in uniform by lying about this for political purposes.
War protesters in the Vietnam era were not just Democrats, dumbass.
There was no slander but merely those reporting some of the atrocities of war. Sometimes soldiers do bad thongs * it is not slander to talk about them.
It was George Bush who slandered a US Congressman who lost both legs & an arm so they could win his seat in Congress. Max Cleland. Look it up.
It was the Bush campaign that slandered John Kerry who volunteered for a dangerous post.
In veteran issues, the Democrats defend vet issues way more than Republicans.
In 2008, Barack Obama had a better record of supporting veterans than John McCain.
And when your Democrats do something like spit on US veterans, you pretend it didn't happen.
When your Democrats invent a system of lies to hide the fact that you joined the enemy during a time of war, you pretend it didn't happen.
When your Democrats vilify and slander the US veteran with lies, you pretend it didn't happen.

You weren't alive when this happened.
I saw it first-hand.
And, yes, it was all Democrats spitting on US servicemen.
Yes, it was all Democrats screaming at US servicement "baby killer."
Those who grew up and recognized they were duped by a system of lies then are not Democrats today.
Those who never grew up and continually pretend this event in American history never happened are Democrats today.

Here's the facts again:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still havent' answered the post.
Where is Obama's apology for what the Democrats did to the American veteran?
It was the Democrats that spit on the American veteran.
It was the Democrats that vilified the American veteran.
It was the Democrats that slandered the American veteran with lies.
It was the Democrats that castigated the American veteran.
It was the Democrats that invented a system of lies and duped the entire population with to prevent the population from knowing about how these veterans saved us. Instead, the Democrats indoctrinated the population with the lie that they were evil and murderous "baby killers."
Where is Obama's apology for the Democrats slandering the American veteran with lies and for lying to the entire population?
Coal

Oceana, WV

#783147 Oct 25, 2012
Do you love and support someone with a COAL job? We want for all Americans to see how many lives will be changed without coal! I will stand beside them and support each & everyone of our COAL JOBS!!!!!
Dig it, Strip it, or Haul it---COAL keeps the lights on---come on people lets show the miners we support them ALL THE WAY!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783148 Oct 25, 2012
posted in 2011 about Moochelle Marie Antoinette Obama

Bush aside, the Queen of R and R is Michelle. In between vacations, Mrs. Obama manages to sandwich in NYC tasting tours, BBQ eating romance, jaunts to Oregon,“whirlwind” shopping in Paris, ancho-chile short ribs and skiing in Vail, and miniature golf sessions in Panama City Beach. After tuckering herself out on a $375,000 Spanish pre-vacation/vacation and a fried fat-cake-eating African safari, the woman deserves two-weeks off in August.

Nevertheless, the debate isn’t about Michelle; it’s about Barry and George. The question is how Barack Obama body surfing in the cool waves of the Atlantic while the economy tanks and desperate Americans stand in line at job fairs baking in the hot summer sun compares with Bush holding official meetings at Camp David and choosing to spend time in Crawford brandishing a chain saw and a cheeseburger in a strong economy.

The truth is, despite 9-11, while Bush was president and until the Pelosi Democrats took over Congress, both the stock market, and nation's employment rate remained relatively healthy. Yet Bush, who quit playing golf during the Iraqi war because he felt it sent the “wrong signal,” still maintained a low vacation profile.

For Barack Obama, whose horrendous fiscal policies are responsible for much of America's misery, to take a highbrow vacation during a double-dip recession reveals a lot about his character. Although George W. defines himself as a “windshield rancher,” it’s Obama who clearly lacks class, because his habitual insensitivity and self-indulgence proves he cares for no one but himself.

The President’s defenders should quit comparing the arriviste-nouveau riche-Obama side show with the restraint and discretion Bush exhibited throughout his presidency. George W's vacation days were just another excuse for him to extend a unique brand of “ranch diplomacy,” as opposed to the frivolous opulence that, despite America’s ongoing economic despair, a shameless Barack Obama continues to enjoy.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#783149 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Watergate
Putz, Putz - Watergate - same time line ... election year, media silent, prez gets re-elected - scandal breaks - fcker gets on a chopper and waves bye-bye.

Nobody died in Watergate huh?

I'll take the defeat of Da Bammy any way I can get it. You?

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 182,269
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min JOEL 71,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,376
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 5 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info