Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Tampa, FL

#783107 Oct 25, 2012
2004 Presidential failure "Top One Percent John Kerry" net worth over 1 Billion Dollars...
-
The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money is on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. John Kerry has more money than Mitt Romney...
-
It's the culture...
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#783108 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who disgrace men in uniform by lying about this for political purposes.
War protesters in the Vietnam era were not just Democrats, dumbass.
There was no slander but merely those reporting some of the atrocities of war. Sometimes soldiers do bad thongs * it is not slander to talk about them.
It was George Bush who slandered a US Congressman who lost both legs & an arm so they could win his seat in Congress. Max Cleland. Look it up.
It was the Bush campaign that slandered John Kerry who volunteered for a dangerous post.
In veteran issues, the Democrats defend vet issues way more than Republicans.
In 2008, Barack Obama had a better record of supporting veterans than John McCain.
GooDUH Morning DUH A Vey-

Has you peeked up yer fwee spawrkel spawrkle gwitter bubbuhgumbawrl machine twinket, fwee fo' oboTics everwhere yet? It's Gween!! NON-recyclable plaskit-made overseas!!

Duh line is over der ----------> next to duh to commietic another job killer package of NO KETCHUP and "RAISE the gas prices some more to choke working Americans out" lines!

Obammer 2009! HAWYEE!

ROMNEY(NOT Reagan)/RYAN 2012!
Economic Experience FOR America again-NOT against it!!
Did ah mention dem weres fweeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783109 Oct 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
Romney for President released a new television advertisement titled “Apology Tour.” After taking office in 2009, President Barack Obama went on an apology tour around the world. He even said that America had “dictated” to other nations. Last night Mitt Romney responded,“Mr. President, America doesn’t dictate to other nations; we have freed other nations from dictators.”
I listened to Da Bammy give that speech - it sickened me to see the so-called president of the United States BOW in words and gestures. Even the Emperor of defeated Japan did not bow.
Obama has out-Cartered Jimmy Carter. The only difference being he and Roslyn were humble and not arrogant like the Obama's. I doubt we'll see Moochelle building houses for the poor with Habitat for Humanity after Obama is out of office.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#783110 Oct 25, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's Obama & Libya is not lies, it's bad intel.
When it's bad intel, even Democrats buy into, but Bush is president, it's a lie.
Go figure.
Dumbfks for Obama 2012!(that's you sonicmoron).
And then Obama expects us to believe him and laughing Joe when they tell us that Iran can't reach a point of even being close to a nuclear weapon without them knowing because of what......INTEL!!!! These guys are a joke!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783111 Oct 25, 2012
What Happened in Benghazi

At the present time, it does appear that the “Innocence of Muslims” video did play a role in the attack and the contention that it was a fully-orchestrated al-Qaeda event seems unlikely.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/intell...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783112 Oct 25, 2012
remember the criticism by the mainstream media of how when an aide whispered into his ear about the Sept 11 attacks, he continued reading to the children?

where's the criticism by the mainstream media of Obama hopping a plane to Vegas the next day after Americans were murdered and talking about it on COMEDY CENTRAL?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783115 Oct 25, 2012
remember the criticism by the mainstream media of how often the Bush's spent time on their ranch?

written in the summer of 2011:

In reaction to the criticism over the Obama family heading to Martha’s Vineyard amidst gargantuan economic woes and unemployment rates so high even the dead are disturbed, liberals have taken to defending Obama’s vacation time (transportation compliments of two tax-payer funded jets) by portraying George W. Bush as a man who never worked.

According to Obama’s defenders, Bush vacation days were disproportionately greater when compared to Barack “nose-to-the-grindstone” Obama’s. The left argues that Obama has earned 10 days in a haven for multimillionaires because Bush spent eight years in perpetual party mode.

Mr. Bush did spend time on “vacation.” But Obama and Michelle closing down Bar Harbor, Maine to dine in upscale restaurants with a “Latin flair” is quite different from G.W. fishing on his family’s estate in Kennebunkport prior to hosting a “Lobster Summit” for Vladimir Putin.

According to CBS reporter Mark Knoller, a vacationing President Bush would go into town for an annual cheeseburger. On the other hand, every chance he gets, Barack relaxes seaside, sipping sunset cocktails and eating lobster while the Secret Service keep peons at bay.

Maybe scorekeepers could refresh America’s memory and cite the instance when Mr. and Mrs. Bush nearly brought the Big Apple to a halt while they leisurely took in dinner and a show.

Intermittently, George W. did head home to conduct business from the “Western White House” in Crawford, Texas. For fun, Mr. Bush would be seen with a “power saw in his hand going after brush and dead trees.” President Obama has got to know that no one would condemn a decision to head home to his Tony Rezko-acquired property on South Greenwood Avenue in Chicago, instead of his $4,000 a night “Winter White House” in Hawaii.

Moreover, is there a liberal apologist honest enough to calculate the difference between Bush floating around in his father’s row boat in Maine and the untold millions Obama spent, mixing business with pleasure, on a 250-person, GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt-enhanced traveling entourage that reserved 500 rooms in the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai?

During his tenure, Bush was regularly criticized for making 77 visits to Prairie Chapel Ranch. What detractors rarely mention is the former president voluntarily doing double-duty by entertaining 19 world leaders in his home. For those keeping track, that averages to be 2.375 working vacations a year.

When not gathering cedar wood, Bush spent many a vacation day serving “Southern-inspired” meals to dignitaries like China’s former leader Ji&#257;ng Zémín.

Some other notables feted at Mr. Bush’s heartland ranch were: Tony Blair; Putin and his pectorals; King Abdullah; Australian and Italian Prime Ministers John Howard and Silvio “Bunga Bunga” Berlusconi; Vicente Fox; Hosni Mubarak; Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía of Spain; German Chancellor Andrea Merkel; and Israel’s Ariel Sharon.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783116 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
History related to the current times:
When you go to vote, remember that it was Democrats that spit on American veterans.
One thing to consider is, a vote for a Democrat is an endorsement of spitting on the American veteran.
How about Obama apologize to the American people, and in particular the veterans the Democrats villified, for the actions of the very people who promoted him to the position he has today....
Obama apologized to the entire Islamist terrorist Arab world.
Where's the apology to the American people?
So there is proof that a returning Vietnam soldier was spit on & that person was a Democrat.

Wow, you do like to revise history.

Next you'll be telling us Nixon won the Vietnam War.
dim

Somerville, MA

#783117 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News provided one-sided coverage to support Mitt Romney's debate claim that President Obama began his presidency with "an apology tour." The lie, which was manufactured by Fox, has been debunked by fact-checkers and reporters numerous times, including repeated "pants on fire" ratings by PolitiFact.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/23/fox-n...
Space Cadet posts a link from Media Matters...

Forgot they've been outed for colluding with Democrats in the Justice Department in a corrupt media scandal...

Bonehead!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#783118 Oct 25, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
remember the criticism by the mainstream media of how when an aide whispered into his ear about the Sept 11 attacks, he continued reading to the children?
where's the criticism by the mainstream media of Obama hopping a plane to Vegas the next day after Americans were murdered and talking about it on COMEDY CENTRAL?
... simple, the AAAA (afro-american affirmative action) president gets a pass. He lacks because of his culture and needs to be propped up. The left media just loves playing Mommy. Forgive him ... he's black.
dim

Somerville, MA

#783119 Oct 25, 2012
As soon as Obama loses the election, we need hearings to let the Black House explain where they got intel the Terrorism on American Soil in Libya was due to a "spontaneous" action or video.

What just happened is like in a movie where politics from a corrupt president cause people to die.

Mark my words. There will be a movie about this.

I wonder which actor will play the part of the evil Barry Huessien Muslim Obama in the Black House.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#783120 Oct 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Prime Minister of Israel gets the cold shoulder from Obama.
... daylilght between the US and Israel?
Maybe this is why Obama is completely ignorant of the official US government's policy on Israel and its borders, but could spout out the Islamist terrorist party line without hesitation.
It's not too difficult to see who's side Obama is really on if you're given the facts.
Obama said the same thong about Israel borders as Bush did.

I guess you left that part out of your revisionist history book.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783121 Oct 25, 2012
McCain Helps Push Romney’s Mourdock Headaches Into Day Two

If Mitt Romney was hoping the Richard Mourdock story he’s deeply entwined in would go away fast, he apparently didn’t get the memo to one of his top surrogates.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/ric...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#783122 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Putz? You're not communicating. Putz? pfffft. LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#783123 Oct 25, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
What Happened in Benghazi
At the present time, it does appear that the “Innocence of Muslims” video did play a role in the attack and the contention that it was a fully-orchestrated al-Qaeda event seems unlikely.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/intell...
One news agency or another rewrites the entire story every day__today's rewrite at CBS FOX and elsewhere is a fkn doozy.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#783124 Oct 25, 2012
Question: When was Obama not Vacationing the last 4 years?

Answer: When he was campaigning.

On the other hand, Barack prefers to reserve fine dining for family getaways. Unlike his predecessor, Obama’s unique down-home style includes treating Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to greasy spoon at Ray’s Hell Burger, a hamburger joint in metro DC that Obama frequents with trusty sidekick Joe Biden.

Listening to liberals justify the President spending more time in a golf cart than with his feet up on the Resolute Desk, one would think Barry needs to be pried from the Oval Office and convinced to take a few days off against his will.

What is never mentioned is that the Obamas get a reprieve every time they’re visited at the White House by Motown stars, ex-Beatles,“Desperate Housewives”/Border security advisors, and Super Bowl party guests like the ex-Mrs. Marc Anthony, JLo. Moreover, the Obamas regularly blow off steam with at-home Latina cultural events and on Wagyu beef, cocktail parties, and Conga lines.

Mr. and Mrs. Obama also shuffle together official business with throwing back pints of Guinness and Diwali dancing. Makes one wonder how liberals, who define Bush entertaining world leaders in Crawford as a vacation, can consider Obama touring Rio with Michelle, Sasha and Malia official business.

However, had George W. Bush not boycotted the Earth Summit in 2002, there’s a good chance he too could have delighted poor Brazilian kids with his adroit soccer ball dexterity.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#783125 Oct 25, 2012
dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Space Cadet posts a link from Media Matters...
Forgot they've been outed for colluding with Democrats in the Justice Department in a corrupt media scandal...
Bonehead!
Bush administration payment of columnists

The Bush administration payment of columnists refers to the payment of public funds to right-wing media commentators by several U.S. executive departments under Cabinet officials to promote various policies of U.S. President George W. Bush's administration. Hundreds of thousands of dollars were paid to at least three commentators to promote Bush administration policies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_administrat...

So where's your paper trail?

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#783126 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is proof that a returning Vietnam soldier was spit on & that person was a Democrat.
Wow, you do like to revise history.
Next you'll be telling us Nixon won the Vietnam War.
Hi!

My name is Dumb Dave.

I'm too flocking Stoooopid to make the connection the it was the left and liberals (who ARE the DEMOCRATS) that spit on returning Vietnam soliders.

I ask for prooof.

By the way, when you provide proof, I will just make stuff up.

Why?

Because I am a dumbfk.

Thank you for listening.

DOIH!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#783127 Oct 25, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
My name is Dumb Dave.
I make silly remarks that are never based on facts.
I can just make stuff up and I really enjoy it!
I believe anything I read on my far left websites!
Be sure to post to me as I'm very lonely.
Duh!
Found a great video of Real Dave on youtube.

LOL

Sparta, NJ

#783128 Oct 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said the same thong about Israel borders as Bush did.
I guess you left that part out of your revisionist history book.
Putz, Putz - Thong?

LOL

It'th the thame old thong with a different beat thince you been gone ...
Thing along, Putz!

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 30 min L Morales 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min homo thon 182,296
Southern Illinois Supports Police 48 min Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 3 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance