Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,107)

Showing posts 722,121 - 722,140 of1,078,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

yepperz wrote:
...“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States....
1)"Zero Dark Thirty" is about the hunt for and the eventual killing of Osama Bin Laden, made by Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal, the team who made the Oscar-winning film "The Hurt Locker." (Set for release in December)

"Kathryn Bigelow, Mark Boal Consulted White House Officials For Bin Laden Movie"

2)"A film dramatizing the death of Osama bin Laden is set to debut next month on the National Geographic Channel, two days before the presidential election."

“Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama bin Laden,” from The Weinstein Co. and Voltage Pictures, will air Sunday, Nov. 4, the channel said Thursday. President Barack Obama faces Republican challenger Mitt Romney at the polls two days later."

So ... If our embassies were attacked because of "Arab anger" provoked by a little-known movie trailer on You Tube, what do you think the response will be in the Arab world to the release of the two movies about the killing of Bin Laden? Do you think we will see any "Arab anger"? Will AQ be angry at the depiction of the death of its founder? Will any of that anger be directed at President Obama because "he got Bin Laden" and his administration consulted with the makers of one of the films? Will AQ direct any anger at Americans serving in countries where AQ is a growing presence?

How will the White House respond if there is "Arab anger"?
Will President Obama condemn the movies?

How will Clinton respond? Will she label the movies "disgusting, despicable, reprehensible and offensive"?

Will the US run ads in Pakistan and other countries with an AQ presence condemning the movies?

Will those associated with the making of the movies be arrested?

Will the State Department increase security at our embassies in anticipation of any possible repercussions from the release of the two films?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

It is all over with wrote:
except the celebrating.
Four years of hell will be over in about three weeks nd this country will be back in the hands of an American at the first of the year.
Hell, like your understanding of reality, is all in the mind. I’m glad that you’re planning to return to “normal” by early next year. Welcome back!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a redhead and a democrat so I'm sure there's no charge as long as you spit on her when you're done.
"Stuff's gettin better"
But then, I'm not here to talk about the perv's personal life or his relations with his mother, so I'll just ignore him as usual and he can continue to post to herself.

"Stuff's gettin better"
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

DO IT! DO IT, NOW!!!!
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, I'm not here to talk about the perv's personal life or his relations with his mother, so I'll just ignore him as usual and he can continue to post to herself.
"Stuff's gettin better"
SO, UM, WHAT'RE YOU HERE FOR, THEN?
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

YOU GON' SHOW EVERYBODY HOW SMART YOU ARE? IS THAT IT?
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

C'MON, KIDS. YOU STILL GOT TIME TO RUN FO' THE EXIT.. DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

HMMMMM... AWFUL QUIET OUT THERE... TWO QUIET...
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

WOW. THREE QUARTERS OF A MILLION POSTS AN' YOU FALL DOWN LIKE L'IL CHILDREN ON A SWINGSET? THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT MEANS FO' YOU DECISION MAKING ABILITIES? GOD? HAHAHAHAHAHAH, YEAH, HE LOOKIN' AFTER YOU ALRIGHT. BUT HE BUSY. DEBIL TAKIN' UP HIS SLACK.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not going to go check every one of your posts to verify that you are not a name caller on here. 99.9% of you are.
Why did you have to use the N word to decribe yourself? I learned as a young man that hate is not something to have in your heart period. Hate for despicable white, black yellow, or purple people is something I was taught from an early age to disdain.
Anything that starts with an all inclusive descriptor like All .... and Every... is easily disproved. The more inclusive a statement is the easier i is to prove false. For example... a statement like ... "All black people are stupid." is false when one black person who is smart is identified.
On this forum I see hatred coming from both the left and the right. I see a lot more of it coming from the left than I do the the right. A conservative will make a thoughtful post and someone from the left will invariably call the poster a name, insult their intelligence, demean them or respond in some other hateful way. They will do this instead of replying with a factful or well thought out reply. Most of the venom I see here comes from the left.
There isn't one single black person alive or dead that could be described as a filthy, disgusting, violent ANIMAL. Are you one of those democrats who wears a white hood at your clan meetings?
Slavery isn't dead in this country. It just has different names now. Let me think.... welfare... food stamps.... middle class...
Let me make this quite clear both to you, participants on the Board, and the swine that found it necessary to alter my original quote. Check all of my postings under this Username on this Board and many others (I am not embarrassed by what I post and have no instance to use pseudo-names). The language contained in this quote was nothing that I had or ever have written, spoken, or has ever been a part of my vocabulary. I am able to have an intelligent debate with other like members without having to use language like that which was inserted into my carefully worded, politically correct posting.

As an extremely proud Democrat, and parent of many foster children of varied ethnic backgrounds, I condemn the lowlife who thought it was okay to alter MY posting in such a blasphemous manner. K-A-R-M-A

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Can't we all just get along?
Liberal And Proud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

O Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>
Corey Booker 2016-2020
Ilias Kasidiaris 2020-2024
Ayman al-Zawahiri 2020-until his death
DEMOCRATS 2012- UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS.
Anonymous

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

God Bless You...OBAMA, the next president.

http://rehabaddicts.com
Rehab for alcohol addiction

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Liberal And Proud wrote:
<quoted text> DEMOCRATS 2012- UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS.
That will happen sooner then later if Oasshole is reelected!

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Splunge II wrote:
Maybe Obama can work as a cook at the White House?
I don’t know about that but, I can tell you this his goose is cooked!
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Clinton deregulated the banks and lending institutions leading to sub prime mortgages which are the cornerstone of the financial crisis and umenployment.
GW Bush tried to reinstate the regulations twice during his administrations, but was blocked by a democratic majority.
That is just the timetable fact.
Hey stupid! The problem was caused by mortgage brokers like Countrywide and Indy Mac that were never under federal regulations. By the way knucklehead, the legislation which you're referring to that over turned Glass Steagall was Gramm Leach Bliley as in Phil Gramm R, Texas, Jim Leach R, Iowa and Thomas J. Bliley Jr. R, Virginia, all Republicans.
Bush never at anytime tied to increase bank regulations liar.
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

President Starky wrote:
I bet Obama is going to miraculously drone the attackers of the US embassy in Libya this weekend.
Fri-Sat.
Wag the doggy.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Hey dumbass! Our embassy which is in Tripoli was not attacked, it was the consulate in Benghazi.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny - why are Democrat women always fat and Republican women are not?
Always nitwit? You should check out Rep Candice Miller R Michigan, Diane Black, R Tennessee and Virginia Fox R North Carolina.
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when the Democrat Medicare cuts start?
There are no cuts to Medicare services you goddamned liar. The $716 cuts come from eliminating overpayments to private insurance for administering Medicare Advantage programs, recalculating how hospitals and providers get reimbursed and other cuts in waste.
Who else has a $716 cut to Medicare? Paul Ryan.
You're an idiot!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Bishop Jackson: Black churchgoers shaken by Obama backing gay marriage [VIDEO]
"For the first time in 40 years, the black community is having a discussion about whether they ought to be Democrats."
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz29u4G26Fs
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz29u4A2hvk
according to lily, the vagina lady, Mormons are the only opposition to homosexual "marriage"....

any black folks like this who have left the plantation are "Toms"...

thinking for oneself is not allowed.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 722,121 - 722,140 of1,078,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 5 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 30 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 38 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 55 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search