Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Italy

#778876 Oct 20, 2012
YOU SEE, WAXY? THEY CAIN'T TEAR THEY EYES AWAY. IT LIKE A HORRIBLE ACCIDENT, CEPT IT AIN'T NO ACCIDENT. THIS WHAT THE DEBIL DO. TELL THE TRUTH, WHEN THE PAPARAZZI PUBLISH THOSE SHOTS OF DIANA WITH HER HEART BURST OUT OF HER CHEST AN' STARIN', TERRIFIED, AT THE CAMERA... YOU WENT AN' LOOKED DIN'T YOU? HEHEHEHEHEH.. WE NOT SO DIFFERENT ARE WE, HONEY? YOU ME AN' RUPERT.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#778878 Oct 20, 2012
TO KNOW THE REAL MITT ROMNEY, Look into Sensata Technologies.... www.bainport.com
THE DEBIL

Italy

#778879 Oct 20, 2012
DEBIL MAKE YOU THIS PROMISE: NO MATTER WHAT, DEBIL ENSURE THAT NUTHIN' EVER TASTE GOOD TO YOU EVER AGAIN.
THE DEBIL

Italy

#778880 Oct 20, 2012
EVERY TIME YOU PICK UP A SPOONFUL OF TAPIOCA OR SOF' BOILED EGG, YOU SEE THE DEBIL'S FACE STARIN' BACK AT YOU, FLICKIN' HIS SLICK, RED, BIFURCATED TONGUE OUT LIKE A WELCOME MAT TO HELL.
Obama is The One

West Babylon, NY

#778882 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you guys just keep tripping up on the same BS that Fox feeds you.
This news clip is only 7 hrs old, so take your foot out of your mouth.
http://news.yahoo.com/intelligence-shows-no-p...
I get all the news I need from the John Stewart show.

We have a president is really funny and personable--the qualities most needed by the US--and whose priorities are

Celebrities and Big Bird.

He would even say a nuclear attack was Not Optimal and another Bump in the Road, unless of course it was after the election, when the order of the day will be

Flexibility as in Appeasement, Amnesty, Censorship, Allowing the criminals at the UN to tax the Internet, 16% Unemployment, and

Lots of golf and vacations for the Obamas, the way it was from 2009-2011.

More Hope and Change.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#778883 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you guys just keep tripping up on the same BS that Fox feeds you.
This news clip is only 7 hrs old, so take your foot out of your mouth.
http://news.yahoo.com/intelligence-shows-no-p...
Ok, so the video was faked like the moon landings, I guess....

Here's the time line of the attack in Benghazi. Notice the first paragraph where it says there is nothing going on:

The consulate, like all other U.S. diplomatic missions around the world, conducted a pre-9/11 anniversary security check. It found no imminent threat and therefore no need to boost security around the anniversary, according to senior U.S. officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the reporting of the incident is still preliminary.

What follows is a rough timeline of the attack on the consulate, according to the officials. The consulate consists of a main building and a nearby annex, each of which are protected by local Libyan guard force, a physical perimeter barrier and a "robust" American security presence inside the compounds. All times are local Benghazi time.

10:00 p.m. Tuesday The main consulate building begins began taking fire from unknown Libyan extremists. There are about 25 to 30 employees in the consulate and the annex at the time of the attack.

10:15 p.m. Attackers gain access to main consulate building and set compound on fire. In the ensuring chaos, many escape the building, but Stevens, Smith and a regional security officer remain inside. They become separated due to heavy smoke and confusion while trying to evacuate. The security officer makes it outside and he and others from the consulate and annex go back into the building to try to rescue Stevens and Smith. They find Smith dead and pull him out but are forced by the flames, smoke and gunfire to withdraw before they can locate Stevens.

10:45 p.m. A group of security officers from the annex try to take the consulate building back from the attackers, but they are repelled.

11:20 p.m. U.S. and Libyan forces drive the attackers out of consulate and retake the main building. Everyone rescued is brought to the annex.

Midnight The annex comes under heavy fire from the attackers. The shooting lasts more than two hours during which the other two Americans are killed and two Americans are wounded.

2:30 a.m. Wednesday Libyan and U.S. security forces retake the annex. Officials believe that Stevens got out or was pulled out of the main consulate building during the battle for the annex and was taken to the hospital. The officials do not know if Stevens was alive when he arrived at the hospital.

6:00 a.m. U.S. officials are told that Stevens is dead but are not able to confirm it immediately because they have not seen the body. The body is returned to U.S. personnel at the Benghazi airport at dawn. A chartered plane comes from Tripoli to Benghazi and evacuates all the consulate staff, the wounded and the remains to Tripoli.

If you don't believe the actual video, how about this time line.
O Baloney

West Babylon, NY

#778885 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, the Democrats missed out badly not getting, Lindsay Lohan's support ,throw in the rest of the male celebs who I'm sure have great appeal to women voters as typical of the modern man of today. Most of that male list are serial womanisers, im sure that's why they associate with "binders" Romney
Actually, even Lindsey changed her mind.

She was for Obama in 2008.

Pretty sad that even a druggie failure like Lindsey is ahead of the curve compared to the Dimwit Obama defenders here.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#778887 Oct 20, 2012
And btw the same troll that rates all you R-wingers as brilliant posts has been identified as coming from only two different IP's. Trying to appear as popular opinion when all it is in reality a tiny minority with a loud voice. It's as sad as your brain power in deciphering facts. In this forum the more spam hits you get means the more sense you make!
O Baloney

West Babylon, NY

#778889 Oct 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how do you explain the actual video of the attack proving Obama a liar?
They can't and won't.

Remember the movie "Oh God?"

God walked into the courtroom and they all heard and saw him.

And then later, twisted what was said and denied seeing God.

Art immitates life.

You now have dimwits on Topix actually blaming the Ambassador who was killed, rather than acknowledging that Obama and his foreign policy is another of his failings.

Everyone else is liar but Obama. Everyone else is to blame.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#778891 Oct 20, 2012
Obama is The One wrote:
<quoted text>I get all the news I need from the John Stewart show.
We have a president is really funny and personable--the qualities most needed by the US--and whose priorities are
Celebrities and Big Bird.
He would even say a nuclear attack was Not Optimal and another Bump in the Road, unless of course it was after the election, when the order of the day will be
Flexibility as in Appeasement, Amnesty, Censorship, Allowing the criminals at the UN to tax the Internet, 16% Unemployment, and
Lots of golf and vacations for the Obamas, the way it was from 2009-2011.
More Hope and Change.
Lets not confuse people with the FACTS:

President Obama was on vacation for 26 days during his first year in office (2009). Ronald Reagan spent 42 days on vacation during his first year in office (1981). President George H.W. Bush was on vacation less than his son, 40 days, in 1989, his first year in office. President Obama was on vacation less in his first year in office than the previous three Republican Presidents.

Eventually lies come out, do you want me to post the rest of his term to embarrass you even further ?
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#778892 Oct 20, 2012
DON' LISSEN' TO HIM! THIS GUY IS NOT ME! HE'S USING MY IP!!
O Baloney

West Babylon, NY

#778893 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
And btw the same troll that rates all you R-wingers as brilliant posts has been identified as coming from only two different IP's. Trying to appear as popular opinion when all it is in reality a tiny minority with a loud voice. It's as sad as your brain power in deciphering facts. In this forum the more spam hits you get means the more sense you make!
Hopefully the tiny minority with a loud voice is similar to the tiny minority with a loud voice that voted in 2010.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778894 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference between "need to know" and what is in the interest of National security. For a start did GW pin the culprits of 9/11 24hrs after it happened no, it wasn't until the 20th of Sept 2001 that that terror group was named as principle suspect.
This BS you wingers are pursuing has nothing to do with cover ups , conspiracy or anything else. As it will backfire on you & Romney's gang big time. When it comes down to the nitty gritty, Republicans put the National Security more at risk by blocking budget supply for that very same purpose. Its the same as that FOX news bs as annoucing gaurds were not carrying live ammo, which was another BS beat up from Fox. It was the LOCAL security contractor who employed LOCAL Libyans that were not allowed ammo. This also would have been on advice of Military who obviously are on the cautious side with all the "green on blue" attacks going on in Afaganistan. So trying to make political points out of deaths which Republicans can count themselves as directly responsible for by denying funding is as f...ked up as everything else you righties come up with.
Well said

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#778896 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not confuse people with the FACTS:
President Obama was on vacation for 26 days during his first year in office (2009). Ronald Reagan spent 42 days on vacation during his first year in office (1981). President George H.W. Bush was on vacation less than his son, 40 days, in 1989, his first year in office. President Obama was on vacation less in his first year in office than the previous three Republican Presidents.
Eventually lies come out, do you want me to post the rest of his term to embarrass you even further ?
Obama is on vacation every day he's in the White House, dufus.
Ann

Lakewood, NJ

#778904 Oct 20, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Ann?
lily is drunk again.
frank

Oakland, CA

#778905 Oct 20, 2012
Pilltaker wrote:
I think what Obama needs to do is to wake up every morning, go to the Oval Office, tap in to all the TV network feeds, sit and look sternly at the television camera, and chant "God God God God God God God God. Have a nice day."
If it wasn't for your cranium you'd have to carry around a bag of dogshit ...

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#778912 Oct 20, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what Topix would have been like coming out of the 1929 Depression? You Repubs would have been posting - "What Depression"? There was no Depression. None of this started until Roosevelt was elected.
Roosevelt did many things I disagree with but at least he figured out how to get America working again. He declared war on Japan.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#778921 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
And btw the same troll that rates all you R-wingers as brilliant posts has been identified as coming from only two different IP's.
Identified? Really? By whom?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#778922 Oct 20, 2012
Thomas

Carthage, MO

#778931 Oct 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HOW YOU THINK HE GON' DO IT? WATCH AN' LEARN FROM THE MAS-TER
And when they ask you how you spent your Saturday night, you'll always have this to defer to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,323
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 31 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 45 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]