Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743587 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#779677 Oct 21, 2012
Iran....back in the good old days...

Pre-1979...

&fe ature=youtu.be
PuttinOnOzRitZ

Stratford, CT

#779678 Oct 21, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not rocket science that Romney will fail it is common sense, this blind belief that somehow you can turn the economy around quicker against the economic tsunami that is sweeping Europe & beyond by turning off all the economic taps is as crazy as the flat earth believers. It's not a hunch or a guess, its a certainty that it will fail. Unless of course you put another war on the credit card, there is good chance of that happening if Romney is elected. History is supposed to teach, if you don't learn from it and keep doing that same things over n over that simple maths will tell you they will fail then how can you progress.
Pray to Obama for magic hopey-changey.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#779679 Oct 21, 2012
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>There is no need for misrepresentation of facts. I am an open minded, educated, and politically informed. Any campaign that would "expect" it's probable voters to "Vote as though your lady parts depend on it" or vote so you can have an abortion or vote so you can get free birth control is total hogwash ! Really... Vote with your pu**y ??? Are you kidding me? What ever happened to voting with your brain and knowledge? You may as well vote like a racist and vote skin color.
Since I’m certainly impressed with your self-assigned personal merits and credentials of expertise, I’m baffled that you would attempt to pass misinformation (aka Faux News “facts”) about the economic recovery, obviously with no documentation since actual documentation indicates that the economy is improving, and to use racial slurs, which you originally attributed to others and now strangely discount with “You may as well vote like a racist and vote skin color.” You also dismiss the concerns of women voters by Romney/Ryan as unimportant, which itself exemplifies the problem. Worst of all, when most women vote for Obama, you won’t be able to understand why. It’s not just women; it’s also Hispanics, gays, African Americans, elderly, etc.

It’s time to get real!

Location hidden

#779680 Oct 21, 2012
Pres Obama, the atom, and I think you deserve one...

"The Iranian regime revealed on Saturday that the Obama Administration sent them a secret message through the Swiss Embassy recognizing their nuclear rights."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#779681 Oct 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare it's very scary ...he took $716 billion from Medicare. Medicare has no choice, but to make cuts to providers, hospitals, nurses, nursing homes...that means poor, old and disabled!
Some hospitals are going to close their doors.
Businesses are going to fire people if over 50 employees, because they have to provide Obamacare which is not going to be cheap. That means also if over 50 employees, some employees are going to get only part time, than employer don't have to provide health care ...
-
OBAMACARE IS THE LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN AMERICAN HISTORY! That's why court passed Obamacare, because was TAX...when Obama said his healthcare is not tax, he L I E D !!!!!
When Obama said he is not going to increase taxes to poor and middle class, he LIED!!!!!
-
Obamacare it's only "free" to Obama Zombies!!!!!
They can afford now to have BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
Court *upheld* Obamacare!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#779682 Oct 21, 2012
Pilltaker wrote:
Ohhhhhh.. I jus thrrrrew up on myselfffff.......... I feel bettur thou?
Don't bother throwing up on yourself. There are hundreds of posters here willing to do it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#779683 Oct 21, 2012
MONTANA WILDHACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you're calling yourself these days? Get some self esteem why dontcha, girlfren!
How could you possibly identify or understand the concept of "self-respect" never having had any?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#779684 Oct 21, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
If Kadaffi was still in power, the ambassador would be alive, that's a fact. There's not an an arab muslim country in the world that wouldn't devolve into islamofascism without a dictator strongman, it's all they know or want.
I get it... this is a game, right? Okay. I call BULLSH*T!

Location hidden

#779685 Oct 21, 2012
Liberals, Conservatives, and who is better informed...

From PEW...
"In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed Democrats on 10 of 12 questions, with one tie and Democrats outperforming Republicans on just 1 of the 12. In the latest survey, however, Republicans outperformed Democrats on every single one of 19 questions..."

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/10/no-t...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#779686 Oct 21, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
On September 10, 2012, the amateurish, anti-Muslim YouTube video “Innocence of Muslims” had been on the Internet for three months with exactly seventeen views.
Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, UN Ambassador Susan Rice, and an army of Obama surrogates conducted a media blitz blaming this obscure video no one had seen for the entire Middle East exploding on 9/11, including a “protest turned violent” at the Libyan consulate that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
We later learned that there was no protest.
We later learned that intelligence on the ground linked it to a terrorist group within twenty-four hours.
We later learned that the Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi, was behind the attack.
Why have we not conducted strikes to totally destroy the AQIM training camps in eastern Libya where Al Qaeda trained for the assault on the Banghazi consulate compound?
What the f**k is Obama waiting for?
Your response bears almost no relation to my post about misrepresentation of facts and use of racial slurs.

However, since you changed the subject to “what about this, what about that,” PLEASE PROCEED.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#779687 Oct 21, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Pres Obama, the atom, and I think you deserve one...
"The Iranian regime revealed on Saturday that the Obama Administration sent them a secret message through the Swiss Embassy recognizing their nuclear rights."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
Quoting a pundit? Original. Pundit...aka "my expert opinion." Worth exactly nothing, and just as credible.

Location hidden

#779688 Oct 21, 2012
Good night all!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#779689 Oct 21, 2012
Obama is a genius!!

Saved America from the Republican mess!

Almost melted down with your Bush!

Bush/Cheney: hey let's borrow $5 Trillion dollars and double the nations debt!!

OK Dick! Give out money to the richest!

Obama turned all that around.

His healthcare plan is the law!

Mitt Romney? Just hot air!

Nothing!

Less than nothing!

He and his five Sissy Sons need to ffccckkkkkkkk off!

He is lying scum of the earth!

How could you want that?

Filthy rich crybaby: my taxes are too high! I want them to be zero! Ffccckkk the USA, Mitt doesn't care!

Right wingers? <------ bunch of azzzzzwipes!

Vote for the genius! Obama!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#779690 Oct 21, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Liberals, defending vagina's, and lets go hear Fluke speak...
all ten of us....
"Sandra Fluke Fires Up Crowd of… Ten People! Twelve in Carson City!"
http://www.soopermexican.com/2012/10/21/sandr...
Fluke, can have her MAN to buy her birth control,
some of us don't want government in our bedroom!
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#779691 Oct 21, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Obama is a genius!!
Saved America from the Republican mess!
Almost melted down with your Bush!
Bush/Cheney: hey let's borrow $5 Trillion dollars and double the nations debt!!
OK Dick! Give out money to the richest!
Obama turned all that around.
His healthcare plan is the law!
Mitt Romney? Just hot air!
Nothing!
Less than nothing!
He and his five Sissy Sons need to ffccckkkkkkkk off!
He is lying scum of the earth!
How could you want that?
Filthy rich crybaby: my taxes are too high! I want them to be zero! Ffccckkk the USA, Mitt doesn't care!
Right wingers? <------ bunch of azzzzzwipes!
Vote for the genius! Obama!
Why is Obama losing?
rogerThat

AOL

#779693 Oct 21, 2012

America FOREWARNINGS 2013, 2014 -----#----

&li st=UU8Qo18rshzw6bdvE-X2Hc0Q &index=1&feature=plcp

MONTANA WILDHACK

Eugene, OR

#779694 Oct 21, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly identify or understand the concept of "self-respect" never having had any?
Okay, now that I've identified you as a humorless c**t, WTF is a "shinning" electron (and what's with the capital "O," while you're at it?) Is that, like an electron that pulls itself up with its widdle biceps. Also, exactly how f**king stupid can you people be and still feed your face?
Lord Fetch

United States

#779695 Oct 21, 2012
MONTANA WILDHACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, now that I've identified you as a humorless c**t, WTF is a "shinning" electron (and what's with the capital "O," while you're at it?) Is that, like an electron that pulls itself up with its widdle biceps. Also, exactly how f**king stupid can you people be and still feed your face?
she spelled shining wrong some time ago and just refuses to admit it
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#779696 Oct 21, 2012
MONTANA WILDHACK wrote:
<quoted text>
All that glitters is not gold.
Lord Fetch

United States

#779697 Oct 21, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama losing?
because you are dumb enough to believe right wing militia web sites

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Julia 12,209
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr Julia 6,961
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Julia 1,059
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 hr Julia 3,805
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr Julia 2,568
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 11 hr SumGuy 218
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 12 hr 9rivers 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages