Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1550283 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#779434 Oct 21, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Remember THIS on November 6th
CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured
Currently, according to CBO, there are 53 million uninsured persons in the United States, including uninsured illegal aliens (displaced foreign travelers to you liberals).
The CBO estimates that in 2022--8 years after the Affordable Care Act has been fully implemented--30 million people will remain uninsured.
CBO and JCT [Joint Committee on Taxation] now estimate that the ACA, in comparison with prior law before the enactment of the ACA, will reduce the number of non elderly people without health insurance coverage by 14 million in 2014 and by 29 million or 30 million in the latter part of the coming decade, leaving 30 million non elderly residents uninsured by the end of the period,” the report said.
“Before the Supreme Court’s decision, the latter number had been 27 million,” states the report.
So how many of those 30 million remaining are illegal aliens? I thought you right whiners did want the ACA to insure illegals & here you are complaining that it doesn't cover illegals.

My God, make up your mind.

Republicans would leave how many uninsured?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mile

Bournemouth, UK

#779435 Oct 21, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's that photo of Mitt after the press conference on Libya:
http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...
What was he smiling, or smirking about?
He thought he made politcal points?
Gotcha!

You are kidding here?

He made his comments which turned out to be bang on the money facial expressions or not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TACITUS

Saudi Arabia

#779436 Oct 21, 2012
YOU CALL DEBIL A GIRL HE GIVE YOU A BIG KISS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#779437 Oct 21, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave Issa attempts to hold those accountable for breaking the Law is not a waste of Tax Dollars!! Obama’s Green Energy and kickbacks is a waste of Tax Dollars!!
That has been debunked.

Mitt Romney lied about this & continues to do so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#779439 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>
He is a tough guy; he got Osama Bin Laden; helped Libya topple Khaddafy, and countless underreported killing of terrorists.
Obama is especially a tough guy when he wears Michele's mom pants and tries to throw a baseball, but especially so when he prances up to the podium and puts on his deep man's voice...LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#779440 Oct 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner's on his knees thanking the wealthy for the crumbs they drop & he scrambles for.
Gunner wants to balance the budget by taxing the poor.
For four years, America given a chance to a man with very limited experience in governing, no experience in business whatsoever, and, since taking office, mostly interested in campaigning, golf, blaming, and aiming excuses at his predecessor, and people in business... Or as Obama likes to call them, employers...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#779441 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney made the big mistake of making a news conference on this incident without knowing the facts; he is a candidate; not the President and should have had the dignity and presence of mind to keep quiet on matters of national security. But, in his zeal to portray himself as a leader, he made a grave mistake.
The photo of him walking away from that statement, smiling, screams volumes.
Romney displays such a lack of knowledge of the world and how it works that it is absolutely amazing.
Ask about foreign tax havens, well, that is his forte.
Obama is the one who continued his "cover-up" for almost 2 weeks; your liquor denial is working, but only for you. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TACITUS

Saudi Arabia

#779442 Oct 21, 2012
I ALMOS' AFRAID TO ASK WHO "JJ" IS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#779443 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, in addition to the sanctions that the Europeans have agreed to because of President Obama's negotiations. Oil production down 50%; sanctions worked. Let us hope that war monger Mitt doesn't get elected and put us all in nuclear war. The killing has to stop.
Especially Obama's killing of the US economy and our dipolomats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TACITUS

Saudi Arabia

#779444 Oct 21, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is especially a tough guy when he wears Michele's mom pants and tries to throw a baseball, but especially so when he prances up to the podium and puts on his deep man's voice...LOL
I HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLIEST ONE HERE KEEPIN' MISOGYNY SCORE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#779446 Oct 21, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I've blamed the recession on Obama.
I, unlike you, can easily see AND admit both parties are responsible.
Why can't you? Because you buy the lies of the current regime.
"The government spent approximately $1.03 trillion on 83 means-tested federal welfare programs in fiscal year 2011 alone — a price tag that makes welfare that year the government’s largest expenditure."
F**k you and your wish for a government controlled (by dependency) society.
Oh please. You think you are clever?

You state OMG OMG the unemployment rate under Obama, OMG OMG the number of people on food stamps under Obama.

You know damn well you are blaming Obama.

But hey being the dishonest weasel excuse for a man, you play these games & think you are fooling someone?

You never blame both parties. You sit here & blame Obama 24/7.

Then you will vote for Paul Ryan who voted for this economic disaster. This is how stupid you are.

If you really blamed both parties, you would certainly not vote for the party in charge when the economy collapsed. But noooooooooooo, you blame Obama.Then lie about it.

You f*cking dumbass. The rise in dependency is due to YOUR party's recession.. So go f*ck yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#779447 Oct 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been debunked.
Mitt Romney lied about this & continues to do so.
It all started off with stirring speeches, Greek columns, the thrill of something new. Now all that's left is an Obama adrift, asleep at the wheel, surviving on slogans that already seem tired, grasping at a moment that has already passed, like a ship trying to sail on yesterday's wind...
-
Obama (Uncle Sugar) assumed office four years ago you idiot. Isn't it about time Barack Hussein Obama assumed responsibility?
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TACITUS

Saudi Arabia

#779448 Oct 21, 2012
the White ohReally wrote:
<quoted text>
Crowley sacrificed herself and in the process undermined four years of carefully crafted bullsht. All Romney has to do tomorrow night is say "Benghazi?", and he can turn his mike off. oBumbles will beat himSELF to death "debating" both sides of the issue.
"I knew the next morning. But then, two weeks later,
... I developed Romnesia."
smh.
IF oBodyodor takes a breath, Mitt should say "Solyndra?", and sit back down.
This ought to be quite amusing, watching the panderer in chief sweating balls for another 90 minutes...lol!
HEY! THASA NICE NEW JACKET YOU GOT THERE. MIND IF I TRY IT ON?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#779449 Oct 21, 2012
(diplomats)...they're only di"polo"mats when they're playing in Lyin' lily's BOCA...LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#779450 Oct 21, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with all the lies recently, Real? Losing your grip?
The government (at least the one presently in power) tells the truth.
Davey buys THAT.
I'm not a fricken right whiner who accuses the CBO & BLS of lying when they are independent agencies, Evidently, you are too f*cking stupid to know this.

Funny how you parade around when the numbers are bad & when they are goods its "OMG OMG those liars"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#779451 Oct 21, 2012
TACITUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLIEST ONE HERE KEEPIN' MISOGYNY SCORE?
Of course you're not, but can you also count?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#779452 Oct 21, 2012
Rev Harlan Pritchett wrote:
<quoted text>
There’s absolutely no class. As I said, Bret Baier is just another Fox “News” hack — and as such, his linked vid on Youtube is compulsory viewing only for those who look to Fox “News” for their marching orders.
Truth will set you free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TACITUS

Saudi Arabia

#779453 Oct 21, 2012
i PREDICT THAT SOXFAN9475 WILL NEVER GET A DATE. HANDS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TACITUS

Saudi Arabia

#779454 Oct 21, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Especially Obama's killing of the US economy and our dipolomats.
LESS THAN TWO HOURS TO BLAST-OFF, HONEY, IT YOU TURN TONIGHT. YOU STICK AROUN', YOU HEAR?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#779455 Oct 21, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
2 weeks from the election and you believe this rubbish?
Iran want a President Obama and not a President Romney in the Whitehouse.
They are trying to influence the election, do you seriously believe they'll keep to their offer after the election.
You're honestly suggesting we trust Iran now?
If you bother to follow the effects of these sanctions, Iran is hurting. They can't sell all their oil & their currency is shrinking in value. Its been heading this way for quite some time.

Your solution must me to invade. Great plan. How many soldiers will you kill then?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min SweLL GirL 10,870
Julieanne Zenz 2 hr Julieanne Zenz 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 241,699
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Gorebal Warming Inc 63,860
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 14 hr patosm 213
last post wins! (Apr '13) 16 hr honeymylove 2,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 16 hr honeymylove 3,184

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages