Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,089)

Showing posts 721,761 - 721,780 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
beggars for Obama

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>When a country sends people around the world to poke there noses in where we don't belong. some will get killed ...we never learn....it's optimal and stupid...just send another fool...Romney would be a good ambassador to send to palastine...Iran,libia, afganistan,or Cuba. he speaks spanish and french,hell he's a meaican send him to hell
You need some remedial training in spelling w/concentration in English...

OR....a drug test...
Obama Suks

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Is anybody reading this? For God's sake someone DO something!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
Farewell to the Romney Bounce......
Nate Silver’s most recent projection:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
I think we can safely regard Mitt Romney as a one hit wonder. Funny how the discussion of Unskewed Polls disappeared while Romney enjoyed a brief surge. As soon as the first debate settled into the numbers, Drudge and others couldn’t wait to post the latest Gallup or PPP results in bold 30pt text.
Obama: "Earlier today I went shopping at some stores in Midtown. I understand Gov. Romney went shopping for some stores in Midtown."

Romney (in white-tie attire): "A campaign can require a lot of wardrobe changes — blue jeans in the morning perhaps, suits for lunch fundraisers, a sport coat for dinner. But it's nice to finally relax and to wear what Ann and I wear around the house."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama: "Of course, world affairs are a challenge for every candidate. After all, some of you guys remember after my foreign trip in 2008 I was attacked as a celebrity because I was so popular with our allies overseas. And I have to say, I'm impressed with how well Gov. Romney has avoided that problem."
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get my information from the administration.
I also don't get it from Fox, Limbaugh & Beck
We've noticed thatg you are a low information voter.

ps

Soros paid communist propaganda on Huff Po, Daily Kos and DU is not reliable information.
chicken waffle 4 obama

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

yepperz wrote:
RNC Official Arrested for Trashing Registration Forms
A man who was being paid to register voters by the Republican Party of Virginia was arrested after he was seen dumping registration forms into a dumpster, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Colin Small "was working as a supervisor as part of a registration operation in eight swing states financed by the Republican National Committee."
Though the report says Small "was first hired by Strategic Allied Consulting, a firm that was fired by the party after suspect voter forms surfaced in Florida and other states," his LinkedIn profile says he's the RNC's Grassroots Field Director.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-vo...
The Values Party at work....
Hey! You got an extra bottle if Texas Pete®…
Obama Suks

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
Romney: "As President Obama surveys the Waldorf banquet room with everyone in white tie and refinery, you have to wonder what he's thinking.'So little time, so much to redistribute.'"
What a dickhead.
Speaking of dickheads, you're still interested aren't you? I know, I know, you're a perfect human being and admire civility but you're still a woman, right? I mean... you like the bad boys too?
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's what you get from failed Bush policies. So far Obama has stopped the bleeding, 8 years to break, 8 years to fix. That's just the way it goes.
Apart from the inconvenient truth of Obama stating that if he was to fail to turn the economy around, cut the deficit in half and slash employment numbers. Then he should be a one term President. Perhaps America will at least make his last prediction come true?

Romney/Ryan 2012
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
Romney: "As President Obama surveys the Waldorf banquet room with everyone in white tie and refinery, you have to wonder what he's thinking.'So little time, so much to redistribute.'"
What a dickhead.
Being a "dickhead" sure as hell doesn't make him wrong! You just have the typical reaction of someone that doesn't agree and hates to hear facts.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
what sort of buyer do you think the Cadillac name appeals to nowadays???...
certainly not the younger, educated upscale buyer.....who would not be caught dead in a Cadillac....except for a hearse....
I really should just quit posting to your dumbazz__you don't know shyte so you just run off at the mouth (keyboard). The average age of Cadillac buyers has been steadily dropping for the past twenty years. Lincoln? Not so much.
chicken waffle 4 obama

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
What a dickhead.
Hey!

How many plates of chikn & waffles can you serve in a $400k house?

Help out the needy....stop being greedy!
Lilllllilyyyyyy
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
What a dickhead.
The only "dickheads", as the drunken lily puts it, are she and Obama...oh, yeah...and Giggles Biden.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussein needs to come clean on his weapons sales to Al Qaeda in Libya.....that resulted in the death of Ambassador/CIA agent Stevens....
You mean like Rommey wants to arm Al Qaida in Syria? Or Reagaan in Afghanistan?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007. They were given a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit, which they exploded ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT, and a total debt of 5 trillion dollars, which they more than trippled to the 16 trillion dollars it is today.
As for the recession, you never answered this post:
In 1999 Bill Clinton coerced Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to institute nationwide a subprime housing mortgage underwriting program.
This Democrat program created a mountain of what was called "toxic assets."
These individual bad mortgages were hidden inside traunches and sold by mother companies to "Special Purpose Vehicles" created by the mother companies in foreign countries, then the mother companies bought the bulk traunches back from their "Special Puropose Vehicles", replacing the individual bad loans on their books with a single traunch, making it impossible to investigate.
These traunches were given fraudulent AAA ratings and sold to municipalities throughout Europe to fund their pension plans and bond projects.
In 2003 the looming disaster was identified by the Director or OFHEO in a Congressional hearing, while the Democrats were negotiating for no effective oversight of their lunatic subprime housing loan program, in exchange the Democrats supported the invasion of Iraq.
In january, 2007, the Democrats took control of all oversight of the financial institutions that collapsed our economy after 2 years of Democrat oversight.
The Democrats' idiotic subprime loan program not only collapsed our economy, the Democrats collapsed municipal economies throughout Europe, putting enough strain on the national governments of Europe to cause the social collapse we're witnessing today because those governments are unable to fund their social programs and pay for the recovery of the economic crisis the Democrats' ludicrous subprime loan program caused them.
Kindly explain to us why would the financial institutions that caused the collapse gave so much bribe money to Obama, in the whole of Congress it was only Christopher Dodd that they gave more to.
To answer this, you have to explain why Obama was so important to the financial institutions that caused the collapse. After all, you know they weren't just giving that money to Obama for nothing.
Where is that list?
Obama Suks

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Probably, the best thing you could do, is to NOT respond to the DEBIL'S taunts. He is EVIL! JUST SAY NO!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
what sort of buyer do you think the Cadillac name appeals to nowadays???...
certainly not the younger, educated upscale buyer.....who would not be caught dead in a Cadillac....except for a hearse....
Wow are you an idiot.
Obama Suks

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I've contacted the FBI, CIA, and Carrot top.
hahahahahahahah, yeah, me too. Wanna see my underpants?
chicken waffle 4 obama

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I really should just quit posting to your dumbazz__you don't know shyte so you just run off at the mouth (keyboard). The average age of Cadillac buyers has been steadily dropping for the past twenty years. Lincoln? Not so much.
Id like to see a link for this...

Waffles and Chikn f0r Obama!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
Farewell to the Romney Bounce......
Nate Silver’s most recent projection:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
I think we can safely regard Mitt Romney as a one hit wonder. Funny how the discussion of Unskewed Polls disappeared while Romney enjoyed a brief surge. As soon as the first debate settled into the numbers, Drudge and others couldn’t wait to post the latest Gallup or PPP results in bold 30pt text.
Nate Silver who???...from the NYT and yepperz/Jean's synagogue in Queens.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You've actually been swayed by a newspaper endorsement? That's pretty sad.
I haven't been swayed by anything. I may still vote for Johnson. I just found it extremely funny is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 721,761 - 721,780 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 1 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••