Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
721,681 - 721,700 of 1,096,743 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
The utterly useless Benghazi argument
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...
CIA Documents Support Obama on Libya Attack
Washington Post: "The Romney campaign may have misfired with its suggestion that statements by President Obama and U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice about the Benghazi attack last month weren't supported by intelligence...'Talking points' prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States."
Los Angeles Times reports the assault "appears to have been an opportunistic attack rather than a long-planned operation, and intelligence agencies have found no evidence that it was ordered by Al Qaeda."
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world...
No evidence found of Al Qaeda role in Libya attack
U.S. intelligence agencies and witnesses paint a picture of an assault carried out with little planning at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
They're making fools of themselves chewing on this bone, but they've got nothing else. Where's the damn tax returns?
No one squawking that Tag Romney owns the voting machines in Ohio?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Small! He looks like a baby!
Vodka swilling diva First Wookie shows up drunk in WI tsk tsk

MICHELLE OBAMA VISITS RACINE, WISCONSIN, mispronounces it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> It's classic! Lyin' lily is drunk this early in the day again!
I always wondered why her coffee smells like cheap whiskey.
Patriot

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Came across this and would like to share -

5 Truths you CANNOT disagree with:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5. When half the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end for any nation.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA: Now, I’m not a medical doctor but I do want to go over some of the symptoms with you because I want to make sure nobody else catches it.
If you say you’re for equal pay for equal work, but you keep refusing to say whether or not you’d sign a bill that protects equal pay for equal work – you might have Romnesia. If you say women should have access to contraceptive care, but you support legislation that would let your employer deny you contraceptive care – you might have a case of Romnesia. If you say you’ll protect a woman’s right to choose, but you stand up at a primary debate and said that you’d be “delighted” to sign a law outlawing that right to choose in all cases – man, you’ve definitely got Romnesia.[...]
And if you come down with a case of Romnesia, and you can’t seem to remember the policies that are still on your website, or the promises you’ve made over the six years you’ve been running for President, here’s the good news: Obamacare covers pre-existing conditions.
We can fix you up. We’ve got a cure. We can make you well, Virginia. This is a curable disease.
The President is Brilliant!!
You and Obama are the ones with the memory problems... the shovel-ready jobs, the improved employment, the improved economy, the uniting of the Congress to work together, the uniting of the nation, the reduction in the national debt, the NOT SEEKING A SECOND TERM AFTER HIS OBAMAFAILURE, etc., etc., etc. OBAMANESIA ! LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Obama doubled the money he wasted on Solydra.

He gave $180b to a chinese energy company to develop this. The idea came from his father when he was in Kenya in 1980.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lIWa5EEyxeM/RgUI2gi...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
I'm stumped. Are Romneyites still trying to decipher the posting from Salt Lake City Tribune, or are they working on their newest secret handshake?
Yepperz posted quite a few newspaper endorsements of President Obama yesterday, Tampa and Denver as well!!

But, nevertheless, endorsements are just that; it's the voters who will decide and hope that the Democrats get out there and vote in droves so they can't steal the election like Bush did; twice.

I've gotten a ticket to see the President live here on Tuesday! I'm so pumped.
They're all converging on this little town this weekend; 6000 journalists! Imagine that? Romney and Ryan were back at Mark Leders house last night for another fund raiser; I'm sure everyone was body cavity searched first! The traffic around here is going to be incredible.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another Colin...any relation to traitor Colin Powell?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Vodka swilling diva First Wookie shows up drunk in WI tsk tsk
MICHELLE OBAMA VISITS RACINE, WISCONSIN, mispronounces it.
Where was the wookie the other night at the charity event? She doesn't like wealthy white people, especially catholics! You could tell Obama didn't want to be there.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you can make such a half-assed argument concerning what you call a debacle, and see no relationship to the handling of 9/11/01, you don't just have Romnesia, it's full-blown Fauxeimers...
And you have illegitimate babymama Obamanesia.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Single women now going towards Romney.

So much for "Hope".

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
Justice in Libya is laughable.
Arab Spring is a multi-faceted failure brought about by Islam and Islam alone.
"loose cannon"
APPLAUSE!!!!
Peace
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
They're making fools of themselves chewing on this bone, but they've got nothing else. Where's the damn tax returns?
No one squawking that Tag Romney owns the voting machines in Ohio?
Obamanesia
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you can make such a half-assed argument concerning what you call a debacle, and see no relationship to the handling of 9/11/01, you don't just have Romnesia, it's full-blown Fauxeimers...
Nice try at changing the subject, dingleberry. What will you do for you next trick? Pull a fluker? Now sit and roll over and we will give you a treat.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yepperz posted quite a few newspaper endorsements of President Obama yesterday, Tampa and Denver as well!!
But, nevertheless, endorsements are just that; it's the voters who will decide and hope that the Democrats get out there and vote in droves so they can't steal the election like Bush did; twice.
I've gotten a ticket to see the President live here on Tuesday! I'm so pumped.
They're all converging on this little town this weekend; 6000 journalists! Imagine that? Romney and Ryan were back at Mark Leders house last night for another fund raiser; I'm sure everyone was body cavity searched first! The traffic around here is going to be incredible.
You have also, in your words, "gotten" Obamanesia...no improvements in the last 4 years...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"loose cannon"
APPLAUSE!!!!
Peace
Second!
Patriot

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

FYI

Kellogg recalls cereal over metal fragment fears

The recall applied to Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Original and Mini-Wheats Un-frosted Bite Size cereal with use-by dates from April to September 2013, according to a notice filed with the US Food and Drug Administration.

http://www.federaljack.com/...

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Single women now going towards Romney.
So much for "Hope".
That's because they're voting with their lady smarts, not lady parts.
Although, lady parts will always get my vote.:)

"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point of these Republican attacks?
We need an investigation to find out who did it, how they did it, why they did it.
Face it, Ambassador Stevens knew the risks, he wanted to work with the people of Libya, This involved personal contact & not hidden in a fortress embassy.
Did the attackers know he would be there? Do you know?
I read a report yesterday that Al Qaida was not involved. This would make many of the right totally wrong.
The Republican stance has now become its Obama's fault because he & NATO assisted the rebels and if Khadafi was still running Libya, this wouldn't have happened.
This is really sick, twisted & demented and political driven.
If you can't see it, then you are hopelessly duped.
"real dumb"
One word describes your entire post; BULLMANURE!!!!!
Peace
KMA

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Colin Small? He sounds like a pre-existing condition?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••