Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394824 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#778974 Oct 20, 2012
It is all over with wrote:
except the celebrating.
Four years of hell will be over in about three weeks nd this country will be back in the hands of an American at the first of the year.
Hell, like your understanding of reality, is all in the mind. I’m glad that you’re planning to return to “normal” by early next year. Welcome back!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#778981 Oct 20, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a redhead and a democrat so I'm sure there's no charge as long as you spit on her when you're done.
"Stuff's gettin better"
But then, I'm not here to talk about the perv's personal life or his relations with his mother, so I'll just ignore him as usual and he can continue to post to herself.

"Stuff's gettin better"
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#778986 Oct 20, 2012
DO IT! DO IT, NOW!!!!
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#778987 Oct 20, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, I'm not here to talk about the perv's personal life or his relations with his mother, so I'll just ignore him as usual and he can continue to post to herself.
"Stuff's gettin better"
SO, UM, WHAT'RE YOU HERE FOR, THEN?
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#778988 Oct 20, 2012
YOU GON' SHOW EVERYBODY HOW SMART YOU ARE? IS THAT IT?
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#778989 Oct 20, 2012
C'MON, KIDS. YOU STILL GOT TIME TO RUN FO' THE EXIT.. DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#778990 Oct 20, 2012
HMMMMM... AWFUL QUIET OUT THERE... TWO QUIET...
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#778991 Oct 20, 2012
WOW. THREE QUARTERS OF A MILLION POSTS AN' YOU FALL DOWN LIKE L'IL CHILDREN ON A SWINGSET? THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT MEANS FO' YOU DECISION MAKING ABILITIES? GOD? HAHAHAHAHAHAH, YEAH, HE LOOKIN' AFTER YOU ALRIGHT. BUT HE BUSY. DEBIL TAKIN' UP HIS SLACK.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#778992 Oct 20, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not going to go check every one of your posts to verify that you are not a name caller on here. 99.9% of you are.
Why did you have to use the N word to decribe yourself? I learned as a young man that hate is not something to have in your heart period. Hate for despicable white, black yellow, or purple people is something I was taught from an early age to disdain.
Anything that starts with an all inclusive descriptor like All .... and Every... is easily disproved. The more inclusive a statement is the easier i is to prove false. For example... a statement like ... "All black people are stupid." is false when one black person who is smart is identified.
On this forum I see hatred coming from both the left and the right. I see a lot more of it coming from the left than I do the the right. A conservative will make a thoughtful post and someone from the left will invariably call the poster a name, insult their intelligence, demean them or respond in some other hateful way. They will do this instead of replying with a factful or well thought out reply. Most of the venom I see here comes from the left.
There isn't one single black person alive or dead that could be described as a filthy, disgusting, violent ANIMAL. Are you one of those democrats who wears a white hood at your clan meetings?
Slavery isn't dead in this country. It just has different names now. Let me think.... welfare... food stamps.... middle class...
Let me make this quite clear both to you, participants on the Board, and the swine that found it necessary to alter my original quote. Check all of my postings under this Username on this Board and many others (I am not embarrassed by what I post and have no instance to use pseudo-names). The language contained in this quote was nothing that I had or ever have written, spoken, or has ever been a part of my vocabulary. I am able to have an intelligent debate with other like members without having to use language like that which was inserted into my carefully worded, politically correct posting.

As an extremely proud Democrat, and parent of many foster children of varied ethnic backgrounds, I condemn the lowlife who thought it was okay to alter MY posting in such a blasphemous manner. K-A-R-M-A

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#778993 Oct 21, 2012
Can't we all just get along?
Liberal And Proud

United States

#778995 Oct 21, 2012
O Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>
Corey Booker 2016-2020
Ilias Kasidiaris 2020-2024
Ayman al-Zawahiri 2020-until his death
DEMOCRATS 2012- UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#778996 Oct 21, 2012
God Bless You...OBAMA, the next president.

http://rehabaddicts.com
Rehab for alcohol addiction

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#778997 Oct 21, 2012
Liberal And Proud wrote:
<quoted text> DEMOCRATS 2012- UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS.
That will happen sooner then later if Oasshole is reelected!

Since: Dec 10

Selden, NY

#778999 Oct 21, 2012
Splunge II wrote:
Maybe Obama can work as a cook at the White House?
I don’t know about that but, I can tell you this his goose is cooked!
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

#779000 Oct 21, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Clinton deregulated the banks and lending institutions leading to sub prime mortgages which are the cornerstone of the financial crisis and umenployment.
GW Bush tried to reinstate the regulations twice during his administrations, but was blocked by a democratic majority.
That is just the timetable fact.
Hey stupid! The problem was caused by mortgage brokers like Countrywide and Indy Mac that were never under federal regulations. By the way knucklehead, the legislation which you're referring to that over turned Glass Steagall was Gramm Leach Bliley as in Phil Gramm R, Texas, Jim Leach R, Iowa and Thomas J. Bliley Jr. R, Virginia, all Republicans.
Bush never at anytime tied to increase bank regulations liar.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

#779001 Oct 21, 2012
President Starky wrote:
I bet Obama is going to miraculously drone the attackers of the US embassy in Libya this weekend.
Fri-Sat.
Wag the doggy.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Hey dumbass! Our embassy which is in Tripoli was not attacked, it was the consulate in Benghazi.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

#779002 Oct 21, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny - why are Democrat women always fat and Republican women are not?
Always nitwit? You should check out Rep Candice Miller R Michigan, Diane Black, R Tennessee and Virginia Fox R North Carolina.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

#779003 Oct 21, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when the Democrat Medicare cuts start?
There are no cuts to Medicare services you goddamned liar. The $716 cuts come from eliminating overpayments to private insurance for administering Medicare Advantage programs, recalculating how hospitals and providers get reimbursed and other cuts in waste.
Who else has a $716 cut to Medicare? Paul Ryan.
You're an idiot!
Nobama

Blue Bell, PA

#779005 Oct 21, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Bishop Jackson: Black churchgoers shaken by Obama backing gay marriage [VIDEO]
"For the first time in 40 years, the black community is having a discussion about whether they ought to be Democrats."
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz29u4G26Fs
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz29u4A2hvk
according to lily, the vagina lady, Mormons are the only opposition to homosexual "marriage"....

any black folks like this who have left the plantation are "Toms"...

thinking for oneself is not allowed.....
Nobama

Blue Bell, PA

#779006 Oct 21, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the last time, right?
Democratic Presidents Are Better for the Economy
At the bottom of the standings, the George W. Bush administration had many strong negatives and few positives. Bush 43 had the lowest GDP growth rate at 1.4 percent; the worst average trade balance; the highest increase in population below the poverty line; and the biggest increase in the national debt.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-25/demo...
The rankings can also be used for performance comparisons of the two political parties. Conveniently, there are six Republicans and six Democrats, so if we take the average for Democratic and Republican presidents we can make a head-to-head party comparison. The Democratic presidents scored substantially higher than the Republican presidents, with a score of 26.95. Republican presidents scored -26.95.
Other statistical tests, including the so-called min-max method, which moderates the influence of extreme indicator values, produce similar results. These are consistent considering that the top three performers are Democrats and two out of the lowest three are Republicans. Five out of six Democrats reduced the national debt as a percentage of GDP, while four out of six Republicans raised it. The story is similar on budget deficits, with five of the top six performances recorded by Democrats and four of the bottom five recorded by Republicans.
With respect to GDP growth, three of the top four performers were Democrats and four of the bottom five were Republicans. In reducing the poverty rate, the top three were Democrats and two of the bottom three were Republicans. The Democrats also had a better record on employment.
screw your leftwing Bloomberg crap....if the guy had any balls he would run himself....

the economy is in worse shape now than four years ago because we are mired in a five-year recession with no sign of improvement.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dale 216,606
last post wins! (Dec '10) 23 min honeymylove 2,133
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 102,449
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 1 hr WasteWater 11
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,034
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,710
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 8,845
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages